List of Norwich City F.C. records
This is a list of the most notable Norwich City F.C. club records.
Ron Ashman holds the record for Norwich appearances, having played 592 first-team matches between 1947 and 1964.
- Ralph Hunt holds the record for the most goals scored in a season, 31 in the 1955–56 season in Division Three (South).
- Johnny Gavin the top scorer over a career - 122 between 1948 and 1955.
- The highest transfer fee received for a Norwich player is £13 million, from Burnley for Robbie Brady in January 2017, 
- Most spent by the club on a player was £9.1 million for Steven Naismith from Everton in 2016.
The club's widest victory margin in the league was their 10–2 win against Coventry City in the Division Three (South) in 1930. Their heaviest defeat in the league was 10–2 against Swindon Town in 1908 in the Southern Football League.
Norwich's record home attendance is 43,984 for a sixth round FA Cup match against Leicester City on 30 March 1963. With the introduction of regulations enforcing all-seater stadiums, it is unlikely that this record will be beaten in the foreseeable future, as Carrow Road's capacity is currently 27,224.
The club's highest league finish was third in the FA Premiership in 1992–93. The club has won the League Cup twice (most recently in 1985) and also reached the FA Cup semi-final three times, most recently in 1992. Norwich have taken part in European competition just once, reaching the third round of the UEFA Cup in 1993–94.
- "Norwich City all time records". Soccerbase. Retrieved 2007-04-25.
- "ESPN". ESPN. Retrieved 2017-01-31.
- "Carrow Road". Norwich City F.C. Archived from the original on 2007-03-25. Retrieved 2007-03-28.
- "History 1986/1995". Norwich City F.C. Archived from the original on 2009-05-04. Retrieved 2007-03-27.