List of OGL publishers
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article needs additional or better citations for verification. (September 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
This is a partial list of companies that have published roleplaying games under the provisions of the Open Game License (OGL) issued by Wizards of the Coast.
- Alderac Entertainment Group/Crafty Games, Spycraft 2.0
- Amarillo Design Bureau, Inc., "Prime Directive d20", "Prime Directive PD20 Modern"
- Bards and Sages, Neiyar: Land of Heaven and the Abyss, Koboldnomicon
- Editora JBC, Defensores de Tóquio - Manual 4D&T
- Evil Hat Productions, FATE, Spirit of the Century, The Dresden Files RPG
- Green Ronin Publishing, True20 Adventure Roleplaying Game, Mutants & Masterminds Roleplaying Game
- Louis Porter Jr. Design, "NeoExodus: A House Divided"
- Mongoose Publishing, OGL Ancients, OGL CyberNet: Cyberpunk Roleplaying, OGL Horror, OGL Manga, OGL Steampunk, OGL Wild West
- Morbidgames, "Ave Molech"
- Paizo Publishing, Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
- Parlor Games LLC, Tephra: The Steampunk RPG
- Skirmisher Publishing LLC, Nuisances 
- Spica Publishing, third party publishers of products for the current edition of the Traveller SF RPG.
- Broken Gear Studios OGL d20 and pathfinder character folios