List of One Piece episodes (seasons 1–8)
|Some of this article's listed sources may not be reliable. (November 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
||This article lists the same citations more than once. (November 2015)|
One Piece is an anime series adapted from the manga of the same title written by Eiichiro Oda. Produced by Toei Animation, and directed by Konosuke Uda and Munehisa Sakai, the first eight seasons were broadcast on Fuji Television from October 20, 1999 to April 30, 2006. One Piece follows the adventures of Monkey D. Luffy, a 17-year-old boy, whose body has gained the properties of rubber from accidentally eating a supernatural fruit, and his crew of diverse pirates, named the Straw Hat Pirates. Luffy's greatest ambition is to obtain the world's ultimate treasure, One Piece, and thereby become the next King of the Pirates. The series uses 37 different pieces of theme music: 19 opening themes and 18 closing themes. Several CDs that contain the theme music and other tracks have been released by Toei Animation. The first DVD compilation was released on February 21, 2001, with individual volumes releasing monthly. The Singaporean company Odex released part of the series locally in English and Japanese in the form of dual audio Video CDs.
In 2004, 4Kids Entertainment licensed the first five seasons for an English-language broadcast in North America. This dub was heavily edited for content, as well as length, reducing the first 143 episodes to 104, and thus receiving large amounts of controversy and fan backlash. One Piece made its U.S. premiere on September 18, 2004, on the Fox network's Fox Box programming block, and also began airing on the Cartoon Network's Toonami block in April 2005. In December 2006, 4Kids cancelled production due to financial reasons.
In April 2007, Funimation Entertainment acquired the license of One Piece from 4Kids and would use their in-house voice cast in preparation for the series' DVD releases. Beginning with the sixth season, the Funimation dubbed episodes aired on Cartoon Network's Toonami block from September 2007 until the block's cancellation in March 2008. In Australia, Cartoon Network resumed airing new One Piece episodes in November 2008, starting with episode 170, lasting until January 2009 following episode 195. The first unedited, bilingual DVD box set, containing 13 episodes, was released on May 27, 2008. Similarly sized sets followed with 31 sets released as of July 2015. Episodes had began streaming since August 29, 2009. Funimation's uncut dub later resumed airing on Adult Swim's revived Toonami block from episode 207 onwards from May 18, 2013.
- 1 Episode list
- 2 TV specials
- 3 Original video animations
- 4 Releases
- 5 Notes
- 6 References
Season 01 (1999–2001)
Original Japanese & Funimation titles
|Original airdate (Japan)||Original airdate (U.S.)|
|01||01||"I'm Gonna Be King of the Pirates!"
"I'm Luffy! The Man Who's Gonna Be King of the Pirates!"
"Ore wa Rufi! Kaizoku Ō ni Naru Otoko Da!" (俺はルフィ!海賊王になる男だ!)
|October 20, 1999||September 18, 2004|
|The series begins with an attack on a cruise ship at the hands of Alvida. Coby, a slave of Alvida, discovers a barrel. One of Alvida's pirates attempts to open the barrel, but a young boy emerges and accidentally hits him. The remaining pirates attack him, but the stranger stops them and says that his name is Monkey D. Luffy. Luffy drags Coby to the storage cellar of the ship, where he eats and converses with Coby, who reveals his dream of being a marine. Alvida confronts Luffy, but he escapes and knocks her pirate crew down with his Devil Fruit power. Luffy explains that he ate the Gum-Gum Fruit, therefore he has the powers of rubber. Coby, inspired by Luffy, stands up for himself when Alvida confronts them. Luffy uses his Gum-Gum Pistol technique on Alvida. Luffy and Coby sail away in a "borrowed" boat from Alvida's crew. Luffy asks about the pirate hunter Coby mentioned earlier. Coby says that he was captured by the Marines, and Luffy announces his intention of asking him to join his crew.|
|02||02||"Roronoa Zolo: Pirate Hunter"
"Enter the Great Swordsman! Pirate Hunter Roronoa Zoro!"
"Daikengō Arawaru! Kaizokugari Roronoa Zoro" (大剣豪現る!海賊狩りロロノア·ゾロ)
|November 17, 1999||September 25, 2004|
|Luffy and Coby arrive at an island with a large Marine base, where Luffy discovers the swordsman, Roronoa Zoro tied to a pole. Rika, a young girl, offers Zoro some rice balls that she made herself. Helmeppo, the son of Marine Captain Morgan, discovers this and has Rika thrown out. Luffy asks Zoro to join his crew, but Zoro refuses and has Luffy give him the rice balls. Luffy and Coby meet Rika in town, who is happy to hear that Zoro enjoyed the rice balls. She tells them how Helmeppo brought his vicious pet dog into their bar and that Zoro knocked it out to protect everyone inside. He then made a deal with Helmeppo: if he can survive being tied to a pole with no food or water for thirty days, then Helmeppo will spare the people in the bar. However, Helmeppo says that he will execute Zoro the next day despite his word. Luffy punches him, and Helmeppo runs off to tell his father. While Luffy invades the Navy base to find Zoro's swords, Coby attempts to untie Zoro and explains the situation to him. Morgan orders that they are both to be executed. The soldiers open fire, however, before the bullets can reach them, Luffy leaps from the base and uses his rubber body to block the bullets.|
|03||03||"An Unlikely Pair: The Pirate & The Pirate Hunter"
"Morgan versus Luffy! Who's the Mysterious Pretty Girl?"
"Mōgan tai Rufi! Nazo no Bishōjo wa Dare?" (モーガンVSルフィ!謎の美少女は誰?)
|November 24, 1999||October 2, 2004|
|Luffy hands the three swords to Zoro in exchange for Zoro joining his crew. Luffy and Morgan engage in battle. All of Morgan's attacks miss and Luffy knocks Morgan to the ground. Meanwhile, Helmeppo takes Coby hostage. But Coby declares that he will not stand in the way of Luffy's dream, even if it means death. Luffy strikes Helmeppo, while Zoro takes out Morgan right before he can kill Luffy. As Morgan collapses, the Marines toss their weapons into the air in celebration of their captain's defeat. Later, Luffy, Zoro, and Coby are in the town restaurant with Rika and her mom. Marines step into the restaurant, and as Luffy and Zoro are pirates, they must leave the island immediately. Luffy and Zoro get ready to go, and the head of the Marines asks if Coby is with them. Luffy goes on to explain that Coby spent time aboard Alvida's pirate ship as her slave, and this makes Coby angry as it will ruin his chances of enrolling in the Marines. Coby punches Luffy. The Marines see Coby is not with them, and so order Luffy and Zoro to leave. As they do, Coby asks to join the Marines, and is accepted. Outside, Luffy and Zoro climb into their boat, and as they set sail, the Marines salute them for saving the town, including Coby. Coby vows to meet Luffy again, as a Marine meeting a pirate.|
|04||04||"The Passing Of The Hat"
"Luffy's Past! Enter Red-Haired Shanks!"
"Rufi no Kako! Akagami no Shankusu Tōjō" (ルフィの過去!赤髪のシャンクス登場)
|December 8, 1999||October 9, 2004|
|In a flashback, a seven-year-old Luffy sits in a bar filled with the pirate crew of the "Red-Haired" Shanks, begging him to take him out to sea. But the pirate captain refuses. A bandit named Higuma enters and orders several barrels of booze. Shanks offers him the last bottle but Higuma smashes it and humiliates Shanks. After the bandit leaves the bar, all of the pirates start to laugh. Luffy gets angry that Shanks did not fight back and in a huff eats a purple fruit lying on the bar. Shanks notices this and tries to make Luffy spit it out, but it was too late. Shanks tells Luffy that he just ate the Gum Gum Fruit, a Devil Fruit, and now he is a rubber man and won't be able to ever swim again. Later, Luffy gets attacked by Higuma and his bandits. He is about to be killed, when Shanks and his crew arrive and effortlessly defeat Higuma's men. Frightened, Higuma throws down a smoke bomb and makes his escape, taking Luffy with him. He flees out to sea in a boat. There he throws the non-swimmer into the water. As Higuma laughs at Luffy's plight, a Sea King appears behind him and devours him whole. The sea monster then goes for Luffy, but Shanks stops the sea monster as it takes a bite, and with one look, drives the beast away. Luffy clutches Shanks and starts crying, since Shanks' arm was bitten off by the creature. Shanks replies that it is fine, as long as Luffy is safe. As the pirates get ready to leave, Luffy decides he will become a pirate on his own, that he will gather a crew that will beat Shanks', and that he will become King of the Pirates. Shanks gives his straw hat to Luffy and tells him to return it some day, as a great pirate. Back in the present, Luffy slingshots into the sky to catch a bird. Instead he is caught himself. Zoro, now alone in their boat, tries to keep up, paddling. On his way he picks up three castaways from Buggy's crew. The bird, carrying Luffy flies over a town, where it is shot down by Buggy's men. Luffy falls down and lands right in front of Nami, who is running away from Buggy's crew for stealing their precious map to the Grand Line.|
|05||05||"The Circus Comes To Town"
"A Terrifying Mysterious Power! Captain Buggy, the Clown Pirate!"
"Kyōfu Nazo no Chikara! Kaizoku Dōke Bagī-senchō!" (恐怖!謎の力·海賊道化バギー船長!)
|December 15, 1999||October 16, 2004|
|Nami pretends that Luffy is her boss, using the distraction to escape from Buggy's men. After Luffy beats them, she asks him to join her. Then Luffy finds out that she is a navigator, and asks her to join his crew of pirates. As she hates pirates, she refuses. Then she tricks Luffy into letting himself be tied up and brought to Buggy, where he is locked up in a small cage, while Nami fakes joining Buggy's crew. As proof of loyalty, Buggy demands of Nami to kill Luffy, but she cannot bring herself to do it. As Buggy's pirates attack her, Zoro arrives to save his captain and her. Buggy recognizes Zoro as the pirate hunter and attacks him. Zoro cuts Buggy into pieces. Believing Buggy to be dead, he sheaths his swords and is stabbed in the back. The wound puts Zoro at a disadvantage. He picks up the cage with Luffy inside and the three escape.|
|06||06||"The Beast Breaker"
"Desperate Situation! Beast Tamer Mohji vs. Luffy!"
"Zettai Zetsumei! Mōjūtsukai Mōji VS Rufi!" (絶体絶命!猛獣使いモージvsルフィ!)
|December 29, 1999||October 23, 2004|
|Still trapped in the cage, Luffy meets a small dog guarding his master's store, despite knowing that his owner is dead. Mohji the Beast Tamer's lion, Ritchie, inadvertently breaks Luffy's cage open, and sends him flying. The dog tries to protect the store, but is no match for the much stronger Ritchie, and Mohji burns the store down. Angered by Mohji destroying what the dog finds precious, Luffy mercilessly punches him out. Moved by Luffy's concern for the dog, Nami agrees to work with Luffy for the time being.|
|07||07||"The Desperate Duel"
"Epic Showdown! Swordsman Zoro vs. Acrobat Cabaji!"
"Sōzetsu Kettō! Kengō Zoro VS Kyokugei no Kabaji!" (壮絶決闘!剣豪ゾロvs曲芸のカバジ!)
|December 29, 1999||October 30, 2004|
|Enraged by the actions of Buggy's crew, the city's mayor rushes to fight Buggy himself, but the Straw Hat Pirates come to his rescue, with Luffy knocking him out to prevent him from getting himself killed. Zoro fights Cabaji, despite still being wounded from his previous encounter with Buggy and defeats him. Nami leaves to search for the map to the Grand Line. Luffy begins fighting Buggy, who knows that he can injure Luffy's rubber body by cutting him, and enrages him by damaging his straw hat.|
|08||08||"Who Gets the Last Laugh?"
"Who is the Victor? Devil Fruit Power Showdown!"
"Shōsha wa Dotchi? Akuma no Mi no Nōryoku Taiketsu!" (勝者はどっち?悪魔の実の能力対決!)
|December 29, 1999||November 6, 2004|
|Buggy reveals that Shanks accidentally caused him to eat the Devil Fruit he had been planning to sell while they were apprentice pirates on the same ship, preventing him from finding an underwater treasure. Nami manages to steal Buggy's body parts and Luffy sends him flying with Gum Gum Bazooka. Luffy, Nami and Zoro are forced to flee town as the villagers discover what Luffy did to the mayor and he identifies himself as a pirate, but the mayor thanks the three as they leave.|
|09||09||"The Teller of Tales"
"The Honorable Liar? Captain Usopp!"
"Seigi no Usotsuki? Kyaputen Usoppu" (正義のうそつき?キャプテンウソップ)
|January 12, 2000||November 13, 2004|
|When Luffy, Zoro, and Nami land on another island, Usopp appears to greet them, with three children hiding in the bushes. After a failed attempt on Usopp's part to scare the pirates away they talk about Shanks and his marksman Yasopp, Usopp's father. Usopp brings them to a restaurant, where after a meal, he leaves them to head for a mansion outside town. The mansion belongs to the sickly young woman Kaya. She and Klahadore, her butler, talk about Usopp and Klahadore forbids her to see him. Usopp comes anyway and he tells Kaya a story about fighting a giant goldfish with droppings the size of islands. Back at the restaurant, Usopp's small friends, the Usopp Pirates enter in search of their captain. They bring Luffy, Zoro, and Nami to Kaya's mansion, and tell them how Usopp tells Kaya lies to cheer her up since her parents died and she became ill. Luffy decides they should ask her for a ship and as there are bodyguards guarding the gate, he slingshots the whole group over the fence. They crash into the ground near Usopp, and as they get up, Klahadore comes out and calls them intruders.|
|10||—||"The Weirdest Guy Ever! Jango the Hypnotist!"
"Shijō Saikyō no Hen na Yatsu! Saiminjutsushi Jango" (史上最強の変な奴!催眠術師ジャンゴ)
|January 19, 2000||—|
|At Kaya's mansion, Klahadore goes on about how Usopp's father is a filthy pirate, making Usopp livid and punch him in the face. Klahadore continues taunting Usopp, who eventually leaves. Later, Kaya is crying in her room. Klahadore enters to bring her a meal and reminds her of the day he came to the mansion, when he was battered and her father took him in. He then claims that if anything happened to Kaya, he would not forgive himself. The Usopp Pirates, Nami, and Zoro encounter Jango , who claims to be only a passing hypnotist. He then hypnotizes the Usopp Pirates—and accidentally himself—into falling asleep in the middle of the road. Later, by a cliff overlooking the ocean, Luffy and Usopp witness Jango and Klahadore—whose true identity turns out to be that of the infamous pirate Captain Kuro—plotting a raid of the village and a murder of Kaya. Luffy yells at them not to get rid of Kaya, but Jango uses his hypnotism to put Luffy to sleep, causing him to fall off the cliff. He lands on his head and appears to be dead. They do not worry about Usopp knowing, because of his reputation as a liar.|
|11||—||"Expose the Plot! Pirate Butler, Captain Kuro!"
"Inbō o Abake! Kaizoku Shitsuji Kyaputen Kuro" (陰謀を暴け!海賊執事キャプテンクロ)
|January 26, 2000||—|
|Zoro, Nami, and the Usopp Pirates still waiting around for Luffy and Usopp. The Usopp Pirates mention how Usopp always goes to the coast. They then spot Usopp running up to them, but he doesn't respond to their questions and runs right past them. Usopp is unable to convince the villagers that pirates are coming and that they have to abandon their homes. Meanwhile, Zoro and the others find Luffy. At Kaya's mansion, Merry shows Kaya the glasses that she got him to buy for Klahadore's third year of being a caretaker. Usopp is unable to convince Kaya of Kuro's assassination attempt and leaves, but gets shot by Merry in the process. Kuro announces his plans to attack the village at dawn. At sunset, Usopp remembers the stories he would tell Kaya, when Luffy and the Usopp Pirates arrive. Usopp tells about Kuro's plan, but then says that he was joking about it. The Usopp pirates abandon him. Nami asks Usopp why he said he made everything up. Usopp replies that it is because he is a liar. He says how he loves the village and wants to protect it, so he will stand against the pirates. Luffy, Zoro, and Nami decide to join him, and so Usopp stands up, declaring that even though he is scared, he will fight.|
|—||10||"The Bluff & The Bluffer"||—||—||November 20, 2004|
|Combines parts of the original episodes 10 and 11.|
|12||—||"Clash with the Black Cat Pirates! The Great Battle on the Slope!"
"Gekitotsu! Kuroneko Kaizoku-dan Sakamichi no Daikōbō!" (激突!クロネコ海賊団坂道の大攻防!)
|February 2, 2000||—|
|Usopp, Luffy, Zoro, and Nami formulate a plan on the slope for when the pirates come. Meanwhile, Kuro breaks the glasses Kaya gave him and injures Merry with his clawed glove. Kuro then steps into Kaya's room, and he holds his blood-stained claw over Kaya's head, remembering the deed he has to commit the following day. By the coast, the Black Cat Pirate ship approaches Syrup Village. Jango reiterates the plan to his men. Meanwhile, Luffy, Usopp, Zoro, and Nami stand on the slope leading to the village, and have poured a barrel of oil on it to make it slippery. The plan is that when the Black Cat Pirates slip on the oil, the four will spring out and attack them. Dawn breaks, and so the Black Cat Pirates land on the coast, spotting Luffy's boat. At that moment, Luffy and the others are waiting for the pirates as the sun has now risen, and Nami hears the pirates coming from the north. Usopp notes that there is an identical slope at the north end of the village, and they realize they are at the wrong coast. Panicking, Nami then realizes that their ship is located at the north coast, and their treasure will be robbed by the pirates. Luffy and Usopp take off running for the coast. Zoro and Nami start to leave, but Nami slips on the oil and drags Zoro down the slope, stepping on him to climb back up. Zoro is unable to get up the slippery slope, and he slides to the bottom, but eventually uses his swords to pull his way up. At the north coast, Usopp arrives, surprised that Luffy hasn't come yet, who is now lost. The Black Cat Pirates arrive, and Usopp stands up to them, but realizes he can't beat them by himself. He sees the pirates taking the treasure from the Straw Hats' ship, and he says that the treasure belongs to him, and he'll give it to them if they leave. Jango decides to hypnotize Usopp instead, but Nami arrives in the nick of time and whacks Usopp in the head, knocking him over, refusing to give up her treasure. Usopp then reports that Luffy has not arrived yet, and is probably lost. The Black Cat Pirates then charge, and Usopp stands up to them, but they knock him down swiftly. Usopp struggles to fight them, but there are far too many. However, he is shocked when they are all sent flying back, and sees that Luffy and Zoro have arrived. Zoro yells at Nami about leaving him there, and Luffy yells at Usopp for not telling him which was north. However, united, the four face off against the invading Black Cat Pirates.|
|—||11||"The War at the Shore"||—||—||November 27, 2004|
|Combines parts of the original episodes 11 and 12.|
|13||12||"The Black Cat Pirates"
"The Terrifying Duo! Meowban Brothers vs. Zoro!"
"Kyōfu no Futarigumi! Nyāban Burazāsu VS Zoro" (恐怖の二人組!ニャーバン兄弟VSゾロ)
|February 9, 2000||December 4, 2004|
|Jango kneels beside the fallen pirates and starts to hypnotize them. Once the hypnotism takes effect, the pirates became wild and ravenous, and foaming at their mouths, they charge at the Straw Hats. One pounds down a cliff with his fist. Zoro says that he and Luffy will handle it, but Luffy was also hypnotized, becoming a wild animal himself. Luffy charges down the slope and uses his Gum Gum Gatling technique to plow through the pirates with ease. Luffy keeps charging, and soon runs past the pirates, causing Jango to fear that he will be the next target. Luffy takes the bow of Kuro's ship in an attempt to kill him, but Jango hypnotizes Luffy, and so Luffy falls asleep, the bow falling on top of him and squishing him as he does this. With Luffy out of the way, Jango prepares for the next attack. Seeing the pirates are defeated, he calls for Sham and Buchi and orders them to attack. They turn out to be cowards, but after some heavy persuasion they charge for Zoro. Zoro blocks their claws with his sword, and engages in a great fight with the two Nyaban Brothers. Zoro slashes Buchi through the lowersection, but finds out Butchie has a very thin waist. He sits on top of Zoro and Sham leaps down, but Zoro manages to avoid the bone-crushing attack that leaves a crater. Buchi then uses his cat-like abilities to steal Zoro's two swords, and throws them away. Zoro has no chance to grab them and faces another assault by the Nyaban Brothers. Usopp decides to help and fires at the brothers, but Zoro blocks it with his back, yelling at Nami and Usopp to not get themselves killed. Nami then runs for Zoro's swords, picking them up, but Jango reacts swiftly and slashes her in the shoulder with his chakram. Just as Jango and the others are about to kill the Straw Hats, Kuro appears, and is not happy at all that his plan is foiled.|
|14||13||"Good Pirates vs. Bad Pirates"
"Luffy Back in Action! Miss Kaya's Desperate Resistance!"
"Rufi Fukkatsu! Kaya-ojōsama no Kesshi no Teikō" (ルフィ復活!カヤお嬢様の決死の抵抗)
|February 16, 2000||December 11, 2004|
|The episode begins with Kuro standing impatiently. Sham and Buchi decide that Kuro, having been inactive for three years, has lost his edge, and that they can defeat him. They charge at Kuro but only swing at thin air, and Kuro appears behind them, holding his claws to their necks. He says that everyone has five minutes to finish their job, or he will kill them all. He releases Sham and Buchi, pushing them so that they can continue their battle with Zoro. However, Nami sees her chance and kicks Zoro's swords through the air. Zoro catches them, and as the Nyaban Brothers charge at him he unleashes a great Toragiri, taking both of them down with one mighty swing. He turns to Kuro and declares he won't even need five minutes. Nami realizes how dangerous Kuro is, and so runs to wake up Luffy. As she runs, Django spots her, and hurls a chakram. Nami turns and steps on Luffy's face, waking up Luffy abruptly. He springs up, pulling Nami down just as the chakram strikes him right in the mouth. Luffy stays standing, though, and he breaks the chakram with his teeth. He then sees Nami is wounded, and furious, prepares for battle with Kuro. At the mansion, Kaya wakes up from a nightmare, and she heads down the stairs to find Merry leaning against the wall, bloody and wounded. Merry explains the whole situation to Kaya, how Kuro is planning to take kill her and take her money in a will. Kaya realizes that Usopp was telling the truth the entire time, and so she puts on her overcoat and sets out. She arrives at the top of the slope, and tells Kuro to stop immediately, and that Merry told her everything. Kuro turns to her and wonders why Merry isn't dead, and Kaya sees the state Usopp is in. Usopp charges in and aims a punch at Kuro's face, but Kuro avoids the swing and so Usopp careens into the ground. Kaya then pulls out a gun and points it at Kuro, ordering him to leave the village. Kuro reminds Kaya of the fun times they had together, and Kaya hesitates. Kuro takes the gun from Kaya's hands, knowing she won't shoot, and he drops it to the ground. Usopp picks up the gun and fires at Kuro, but Kuro sidesteps the shot and knocks Usopp down. However, from out of nowhere flies Luffy's fist, striking Kuro right in the face. As Kuro falls back, Luffy retracts his arm and declares that he has a hundred more where that came from.|
|15||14||"The Purr-fect plan"
"Beat Kuro! Usopp the Man's Tearful Resolve!"
"Kuro o Taose! Otoko Usoppu Namida no Ketsui!" (クロを倒せ!男ウソップ涙の決意!)
|February 23, 2000||December 18, 2004|
|Zoro and Buchi (of the Meowban Brothers) face off once again as Luffy and Kuro begin their fight. Usopp orders the Usopp Pirates to run away with Kaya, but Jango goes after them, and Zoro goes after both while carrying Usopp in order to find the way. A flashback reveals that Captain Kuro faked his death by hypnotizing one of his men into claiming to be him, and hypnotizing Captain Morgan to think that he caught him, before becoming Kaya's butler.|
|16||15||"The Long Arm of the Claw"
"Protect Kaya! The Usopp Pirates' Great Efforts!"
"Kaya o Mamore! Usoppu Kaizoku-dan dai Katsuyaku!" (カヤを守れ!ウソップ海賊団大活躍!)
|March 1, 2000||January 8, 2005|
|The episode begins with the Usopp Pirates and Kaya running from Django through the forest. Django hurls his chakram and cuts down many trees, searching everywhere for them, and Kaya falls down. She tells the Usopp Pirates to run before they are killed, but they stay and fight, deciding to follow their captain's orders and fight to the death for Kaya. Back at the slope, Kuro claims that he hated being a pirate. Luffy refuses to be like him and Kuro uses his Silent Step to move quickly. Luffy gets the timing right, however, and pounds Kuro down. Kuro gets back up and announces that he is going to kill his entire crew, and that it was part of his plan from the beginning. Luffy claims that Usopp could beat Kuro. Kuro laughs it off and uses Shakushi, causing him to disappear. As Luffy wonders where he went, Nami finishes up looting the Black Cat pirate ship, disappointed by the amount of treasure. She then wonders if the battle is over, but sees that Kuro slashes through several of his crewmates, taking them down quicker than the naked eye can see. Luffy gets even more angry, but just after Kuro slashes him in the chest, he grabs Kuro's arm and slams him onto the ground. Kuro stands up and says that now his crew is suffering because Luffy wouldn't let them die quickly, and so Kuro uses Shakushi once again to disappear. In the forest, at that moment, Django continues searching for the Usopp Pirates, and they toss him a white flag. Django walks forward and so the Usopp Pirates launch their ambush. Django trips over a rope and one of the Usopp Pirates showers him with pepper, making him sneeze. The second jumps out and strikes Django in the groin with a frying pan. The third leaps down from a large rock and takes a swing at Django's head, but Django sits up in time and knocks his attacker away. Kaya then comes out, telling Django not to hurt the kids, but Django reports that it was his orders from Kuro to kill the children. Kaya then grabs Django's chakram and holds it in front of her throat, threatening to kill herself without writing the will. Django agrees, and so he gets Kaya to write the will. Once finished, he grabs her by the neck and holds her against a tree, holding up a chakram to kill her. Zoro is still running through the woods with Usopp on his back, and Usopp spots Django. Kuro slices up the rocks, followed by cutting up Luffy's left shoulder as he glances in anger as the episode ends.|
|17||16||"The Cat's Ninth Life"
"Anger Explosion! Kuro vs. Luffy! How it Ends!"
"Ikari Bakuhatsu! Kuro vs Rufi Ketchaku no Yukue!" (怒り爆発!クロVSルフィ決着の行方!)
|March 8, 2000||January 15, 2005|
|Kuro's ultimate attack, "Shakushi", attacks everything in the area, whether friend or foe, and Luffy becomes enraged by his lack of regard for his crew. Luffy manages to catch Kuro by binding his limbs and headbutts him with Gum Gum Bell, while Usopp shoots Jango with an Exploding Star, saving Kaya. Usopp convinces Kaya and the Usopp pirates to keep the incident a secret in order to enable the village to stay peaceful. Kaya gives the Straw Hats the Going Merry as a gift, and Luffy invites Usopp into the crew, having befriended him.|
|18||17||"The Scrub in the Shrub"
"You're the Weird Creature! Gaimon and His Strange Friends!"
"Anta ga Chinjū! Gaimon to Kimyō na Nakama" (あんたが珍獣!ガイモンと奇妙な仲間)
|March 15, 2000||January 22, 2005|
|The episode opens with Usopp pretending he is in a great battle as captain of the Going Merry, fending off attacking pirates. As he is doing so, Luffy announces that he has finished the pirate flag for their ship, and holds it up. It's a terribly drawn skull and crossbones, of course. The others are horrified of the artwork, and so Usopp tells them that he is a great painter. He paints a pirate flag with his own face on it, but the others reject it so he paints a proper pirate flag, a very nice one at that. They fly it on the mast and continue to sail. As they are sailing, Nami spots an island in the distance with her telescope, saying it is Legendary Treasure Island. Usopp says how he heard that there is a valuable treasure on the island, but if one tries to claim it they will face God's wrath. As the Straw Hats draw nearer to the island, the weather turns foul and the waters very choppy. After a tough sail they make it to the island. The Straw Hats head into the jungle, looking for treasure. Zoro lies down and starts to nap, and as Usopp is shocked at how he can sleep in a creepy place like this, the Straw Hats find themselves surrounded by strange animals, creatures that are combinations of two or more animals. A voice booms through the jungle, claiming to be the Guardian God of the island and telling them to leave. Luffy picks up a lion pig that bites him on the face. The voice is shocked and Luffy explains he ate the Devil's Fruit. A gun then pokes out through a bush and shoots Luffy in the back, but Luffy bounces the bullet into the air with his Gomu Gomu powers. Luffy then spots a twitching green bush, and the owner of the voice takes off running. Luffy, Usopp, and Nami catch up to the man in the treasure chest, named Gaimon. Luffy explains to him how he wants to go to the Grand Line and claim One Piece, but Gaimon doesn't think he can do it. Luffy and Gaimon converse about how they can't read a map, and Nami is angered by this. Gaimon then explains how he became trapped in the treasure box as Zoro finally joins them. He explains that twenty years ago, he was with his crew in search of the treasure, and as they were leaving, he noticed how the captain never searched on top of a large cliff. Gaimon scaled the cliff but slipped and fell, getting stuck in a treasure box. He found that his crew had left, and he thought he would have the treasure on the ridge to himself, but found he could not climb in the box. When Luffy tries to pull Gaimon out of the box, he explains that his body grew to match the shape of the box, and his body will be ruined if the box is broken. Luffy then realizes that Gaimon uses the strange animals of the island to ward off visitors. Inspired by Gaimon's story, the Straw Hats decide to help Gaimon find the treasure. They come to the ridge and Luffy uses Gomu Gomu no Rocket to launch himself up to the top, where there are five treasure chests. He refuses to hand them over to Gaimon, and while this shocks and angers Nami and Usopp, Gaimon realizes that the treasure boxes must be empty. Luffy confirms this, and so Gaimon begins to cry, saying that he's been guarding nothing for twenty years. Luffy says it could be worse, as he could have died guarding nothing, and he offers Gaimon to join their crew. Gaimon decides to stay with the strange animals of the island, however, as he has decided to protect them instead of the treasure. With this adventure behind them, the Straw Hats set sail in the Going Merry once again, waving goodbye to Gaimon as the episode draws to a close.|
"The Three-Sword Style's Past! Zoro and Kuina's Vow!"
"Santōryū no Kako! Zoro to Kuina no Chikai!" (三刀流の過去!ゾロとくいなの誓い!)
|March 22, 2000||January 29, 2005|
|While Usopp & Luffy fool around with the ship's cannon one day, Zoro dreams about his childhood. He had joined a dojo after losing to the teacher's daughter, Kuina. Despite training and growing stronger, he still was unable to defeat her. When she told him that he would one day defeat her as she grew weaker, Zoro grew upset over her defeatist attitude, and made her promise that one of them would be the world's greatest swordsman. She died soon afterward, and Zoro dedicated himself to fulfilling the promise. Back in the present, a bounty hunter attacks the ship, but Zoro recognizes him.|
|20||19||"King of the Busboys"
"Famous Cook! Sanji of the Sea Restaurant!"
"Meibutsu Kokku! Kaijō Resutoran no Sanji" (名物コック!海上レストランのサンジ)
|April 12, 2000||February 5, 2005|
|After a review of the ending of the previous episode, the episode begins with Marine Lieutenant Iron Fist Fullbody pouring a drink to a beautiful lady on his marine ship and saying how he is taking her to the greatest restaurant in the world. The lady then questions if the restaurant is in the middle of the ocean, which Fullbody answers by telling her to just look forward to it. In the meantime, on the Going Merry, Zoro recognizes the intruder who got beat up by Luffy from the last episode as Johnny. Johnny then brings the straw hat pirates' attention to Yosaku, who lies ill on his and Johnny's small ship. Turns out that Johnny, Yosaku, and Zoro used to be bounty hunter partners some time ago. Johnny then proceeds to tell the straw hat pirates that he took Yosaku to a small rock island to rest, which was coincidentally blown up by Usopp and Luffy for target practice in the last episode. Usopp and Luffy quickly apologize. Johnny, however, was more worried about Yosaku's condition, which Nami quickly diagnosed as scurvy caused by a lack of Vitamin C. Luffy and Usopp then shove a bunch of lemons into Yosaku's mouth and Yosaku is revived!... or at least for 5 minutes. The straw hat pirates conclude that they need a cook for their potential nutritional problems. Johnny points out that they probably can find a good candidate in the floating sea restaurant known as Baratie. He also states that the one Zoro has been looking for, Hawk-eyes Mihawk, is near there too. Thus they head to Baratie, which actually is pretty much right next to where they were. They are then passed by Fullbody's marine ship. Fullbody doesn't recognize the straw hat pirates mark, but he recognizes Johnny and Yosaku as worthless pirate hunters. Johnny responds by shouting "this is what pirate hunters do" while throwing a bunch of wanted posters in the air. Nami takes note of the Arlong poster with an angry look and crumbles the poster in her hands. Fullbody then orders his crew to sink the pirate ship. Luffy attempts to deflect the cannon but after losing his grip accidentally deflects it to the head chief's room in Baratie, where the head chief was subsequently injured and demands that Luffy work off his crime by working for the restaurant for one year. In Baratie, while attempting to impress his girlfriend, Fullbody instead becomes humiliated by Sanji's witty remarks. Turns out that Sanji is actually the Assistant Head Chef. Frustrated, Fullbody destroys his table full of food. Sanji, who is angry that Fullbody wasted precious food, beats Fullbody up.|
"Unwelcome Customer! Sanji's Food and Ghin's Debt!"
"Manekarezaru Kyaku! Sanji no Meshi to Gin no On" (招かれざる客!サンジの飯とギンの恩)
|April 12, 2000||February 12, 2005|
|After a review of the last episode, the episode begins with Patty, a cook for Baratie, picking his nose in the bathroom while making a monologue about how serving the customers who have money is the number one concern for a restaurant. Upon leaving the bathroom, Patty becomes furious when he sees that Sanji is beating up Fullbody, who is a customer. Sanji replies that customer or not, Fullbody insulted a chef and his food. At this moment, the head chef and Luffy come crashing down from the ceiling because the head chef was kicking Luffy too hard while trying to convince him that he has to work at Baratie for a whole year to pay off his debt. The head chef then kicks Sanji to calm him down and also kicks Fullbody out of the restaurant. Fullbody's subordinate then comes running into the restaurant yelling that their prisoner, a member of Don Krieg's pirates, has escaped. The customers are terrified because Don Krieg is supposedly the strongest pirate in East Blue. The pirate shoots the marine from behind and comes in to order food. Patty recognizes the pirate as a customer and asks if the pirate has any money on him. The pirate points a gun at Patty and says "is a bullet okay?" Patty then beats the pirate up and doesn't recognize the pirate as a customer since he has no money. Sanji, on the other hand, heads to the kitchen and starts making a meal. Fullbody in the meantime, leaves the restaurant sneakily (along with the subordinate who got shot earlier, guess he is still alive). Sanji brings his meal to the pirate, who was thrown out by Patty. Sanji states that, for him, a customer is anybody who is hungry. He also states that he understands the feeling of starvation more than anybody else. The pirate then grabs the meal and gobbles it up, while crying and saying that this is the most delicious dish he has ever had in his entire life. Luffy, who was watching the whole thing, attempts to recruit Sanji as the cook for his crew. After refusing and some conversing, we find out that the head chef used to be a notorious pirate and the restaurant often comes into conflict with other pirates after his fame. Luffy, as always, is stubborn and insists that Sanji joins them. We also find out that the other pirate's name is Gin. Meanwhile, in the kitchen, we learn that Don Krieg is the captain of a fleet of 50 ships. Gin thanks Sanji for the meal and leaves. Sanji throws the dishes into the ocean to get rid of the evidence that Sanji is giving out food for free, which makes Gin even more grateful. Luffy is then sent back to work, where he ends up breaking even more dishes and makes a big commotion in the kitchen. The rest of the crew, Zoro, Nami, and Usopp, turn out to be eating a meal at the restaurant. Sanji, after seeing Nami, is captivated by her beauty. While flirting with Nami, the head chef tells Sanji that he's annoying and that he doesn't need him anymore. Meanwhile, Gin informs Don Krieg of the restaurant, where Don Krieg makes clear his intention to "visit" the restaurant.|
|22||21||"Recipe for Disaster"
"The Strongest Pirate Fleet! Commodore Don Krieg!"
"Saikyō no Kaizoku Kantai! Teitoku Don Kurīku" (最強の海賊艦隊!提督ドン·クリーク)
|April 26, 2000||February 19, 2005|
|Ghin returns to the Baratie with his captain, Don Krieg, on a nearly destroyed ship, and begs the cooks to feed him. Sanji feeds him again, despite knowing that he is evil but Krieg betrays him and demands 100 meals for his men, as well as the restaurant ship. The cooks oppose Sanji, but Zeff agrees to prepare the food.|
|23||22||"The Red Footed Pirate"
"Protect Baratie! The Great Pirate, Red Foot Zeff!"
"Mamore Baratie! Dai Kaizoku – Akaashi no Zefu" (守れバラティエ!大海賊·赫足のゼフ)
|—||May 3, 2000||February 26, 2005|
|It is revealed that Chef Zeff was a great pirate known as Red Foot Zeff who sailed in the Grand Line, but lost his leg at some point. Ghin explains the catastrophe the fleet met in Grand Line when they encountered Hawk-Eyes Mihawk, who destroyed all but one of their ships. Krieg feeds his men and is about to begin to attack the Baratie when Mihawk, having followed Krieg and his men, destroys Krieg's ship. Things are more dire when Luffy, Zoro and Usopp learn from Johnny and Yosaku that Nami stole the Merry Go.|
|24||23||"The Better Swordsman"
"Hawk-Eye Mihawk! The Great Swordsman Zoro Falls At Sea!"
"Taka no Me no Mihōku! Kengō Zoro Umi ni Chiru" (鷹の目のミホーク!剣豪ゾロ海に散る)
|May 10, 2000||March 5, 2005|
|As Nami steals the Merry Go, Mihawk has returned to finish the job, but Zoro challenges him to a duel in order to achieve his dream of being the world's strongest swordsman. Despite his best efforts, Zoro is easily outclassed by Mihawk and loses. Seeing potential in the young swordsman, Mihawk tells Zoro he has much to learn and will hold the title as the greatest swordsman until they duel again. Following his defeat, Zoro apologizes to Luffy for disappointing him and swears that until the day he defeats Mihawk, he will never lose another duel again. Luffy sends Zoro, Usopp, Johnny and Yosaku ahead to follow Nami so that he can defeat Krieg to pay his debt to the Baratie.|
"The Deadly Foot Technique Bursts Forth! Sanji vs. The Invincible Pearl!"
"Hissatsu Ashiwaza Sakuretsu! Sanji vs Teppeki no Pāru" (必殺足技炸裂!サンジVS鉄壁のパール)
|May 17, 2000||March 12, 2005|
|Mihawk leaves after defeating Zoro, so Krieg continues his invasion. He has Pearl, one of his stronger crewmates, attack, and Sanji reveals his fighting skills, gaining the upper hand on Pearl, but Ghin takes Zeff hostage.|
"Zeff and Sanji's Dream! The Illusory All Blue!"
"Zefu to Sanji no Yume Maboroshi no Ōruburū" (ゼフとサンジの夢·幻のオールブルー)
|May 24, 2000||March 19, 2005|
|With Zeff held captive by Ghin, Sanji has no choice but to take Pearl's hits. He reveals that he worked on a cruise ship that Zeff attacked, and when a storm hit, the two were the only survivors. Zeff sacrificed his leg to save Sanji and gave Sanji food, as both shared the same dream of finding the legendary ocean, All Blue. No longer able to fight with his legs and be a pirate, Zeff founded the Baratie. Sanji reveals that he will defend the Baratie with his life, and Luffy responds by attacking the ship's porch with Gum Gum Axe.|
|27||26||"Here We Go A Ghin"
"Cool-headed, Cold-hearted Demon! Pirate Fleet Chief Commander Ghin!"
"Reitetsu Hijō no Kijin Kaizoku Kantai Sōchō Gin" (冷徹非情の鬼人·海賊艦隊総隊長ギン)
|May 31, 2000||March 26, 2005|
|Ghin finishes off Pearl, claiming that he wants to kill Sanji himself. A lengthy battle ensues but Ghin eventually gains the upper hand after Sanji breaks his ribs. Ghin, however, comes to terms with himself, realizing he does not have the strength to kill the man who saved him from malnutrition. He then begs Don Krieg to leave the Baratie alone but Krieg is just disgusted with this show of emotion. Because of this, Ghin is no longer a member of the Krieg pirates and Don Krieg decides to have him executed. He then pulls off one of his shoulder pads, attaches it to his hand and it turns into a launcher for one of his deadliest weapons, the MH5 Poison Gas Bomb. Even Ghin and the Krieg pirates are shocked at this length of execution and are quick to put on their masks (except Ghin who throws his in the water). The Baratie chefs swim away while Patty and Carne run inside with Zeff and Luffy attempts to make a beeline for Krieg but is thrown back by the Needle Gun concealed in the launcher shoulder pad. Krieg fires the MH5 while Luffy steals two masks from two Krieg pirates and throws them to Sanji and Ghin. He turns round to get another for himself but the pirates have vanished. Out of nowhere, a gas mask lands in Luffy's lap and he puts it on, just as the MH5 impacts and explodes.|
"I Won't Die! Fierce Battle, Luffy vs. Krieg!"
"Shinanee yo! Gekitō Rufi vs Kurīku!" (死なねェよ!激闘ルフィVSクリーク!)
|June 7, 2000||April 2, 2005|
|It is revealed that the mask Luffy was wearing was Ghin's while he held Sanji's to his face. Krieg succeeds in poisoning Ghin and Patty and Carne pull him inside the Baratie to administer first aid. Outraged, Luffy runs for Krieg who pulls out his Needle Gun again but they don't even hinder Luffy. Krieg pulls out his spiked Porcupine Cape and covers himself but Luffy punches right into hit, striking Don Krieg in the face. Luffy seems to have the advantage in the fight until Krieg pulls out his explosive Battle Spear.|
|29||28||"The Crack of Don"
"The Conclusion of the Deadly Battle! A Spear of Blind Determination!"
"Shitō no Ketchaku! Hara ni Kukutta Ippon no Yari!" (決闘の決着!腹にくくった1本の槍!)
|June 21, 2000||April 9, 2005|
|Even after taking several hits from the Battle Spear, Luffy refuses to give up.|
"Set Sail! The Seafaring Cook Sets off With Luffy!"
"Tabidachi! Umi no Kokku wa Rufi to Tomo Ni" (旅立ち!海のコックはルフィとともに)
|June 28, 2000||April 16, 2005|
|After the battle, Ghin decides to go back to the Grand Line with Krieg despite still being poisoned, and Sanji makes the difficult decision on whether to stay or to go with Luffy just as Yosaku comes back with news that he knows where Nami is.|
"The Worst Man in the Eastern Seas! Fishman Pirate Arlong!"
"Higashi no Umi Saiaku no Otoko! Gyojin Kaizoku Āron!" (東の海最悪の男!魚人海賊アーロン!)
|July 12, 2000||April 23, 2005|
|The crew chases after Nami, who stole their ship, and Yosaku takes time during the trip to explain about Arlong and his Fishmen to Luffy and Sanji. Meanwhile, Usopp, Johnny, and Zoro arrive at the island Nami docked at.|
|32||31||"The Thief With a Heart of Gold"
"Witch of Cocoyashi Village! Arlong's Female Leader!"
"Kokoyashi Mura no Majo! Āron no On'nakanbu" (ココヤシ村の魔女!アーロンの女幹部)
|July 19, 2000||April 30, 2005|
|Zoro is captured by the fishmen after Usopp and Johnny ditch him, and it's revealed that Nami was part of Arlong's crew the entire time. When a group of Fishmen attack Cocoyashi Village, Usopp comes to the rescue.|
|33||32||"The Marked Marksman"
"Usopp Dead?! When is Luffy Going to Make Landfall?!"
"Usoppu Shisu? Rufi Jōriku wa Mada?" (ウソップ死す!?ルフィ上陸はまだ?)
|July 19, 2000||May 7, 2005|
|After Zoro escapes with Nami's help, she tries to prove her loyalty to the Arlong Pirates by appearing to kill Usopp. Meanwhile, Luffy's group finally arrives at the island.|
|34||33||"It Takes A Thief"
"Everyone's Gathered! Usopp Speaks the Truth About Nami!"
"Zen'in Shūketsu! Usoppu ga Kataru Nami no Shinjitsu" (全員集結!ウソップが語るナミの真実)
|July 26, 2000||May 14, 2005|
|Johnny tells the others about Nami killing Usopp, and Luffy doesn't believe them until Nami appears herself and confirms it. She tells them to stay out of her business and leave without her, but Luffy stubbornly decides to stay on the island. Usopp returns, revealing that Nami only pretended to kill him, and Nami's sister, Nojiko, starts to explain why Nami is acting the way she is.|
|35||—||"Untold Past! Female Warrior Bellemere!"
"Himerareta Kako! On'nasenshi Berumēru!" (秘められた過去!女戦士ベルメール!)
|August 2, 2000||—|
|Nojiko starts her story about Nami's childhood and their adopted mother, Bellemere. Despite being poor and none of them being related by blood, they had a happy life.|
|36||—||"Survive! Mother Bellemere and Nami's Bond!"
"Ikinuke! Haha Berumēru to Nami no Kizuna!" (生き抜け!母ベルメールとナミの絆!)
|August 9, 2000||—|
|Nojiko continues her story, explaining how their life was ruined when the Arlong Pirates first took over the village.|
|—||34||"The Belle of the Brawl"||—||—||May 21, 2005|
|Combines parts of the original episodes 35 and 36.|
|37||35||"You Dirty Rat!"
"Luffy Rises! Result of the Broken Promise!"
"Rufi Tatsu! Uragirareta Yakusoku no Ketsumatsu!" (ルフィ立つ!裏切られた約束の結末)
|August 16, 2000||May 28, 2005|
|When a marine officer under Arlong's pay confiscates all the money Nami stole over the years, in order to one day buy the village from Arlong, the villagers decide that enough is enough and fight back, despite Nami's pleads that they don't and that they'd all be killed. Upon seeing Nami's sorrow, the Straw Hats head for Arlong Park.|
|38||36||"War of the Species"
"Luffy in Big Trouble! Fishmen vs. the Luffy Pirates!"
"Rufi Dai Pinchi! Gyojin vs Rufi Kaizoku-dan" (ルフィ大ピンチ!魚人VSルフィ海賊団)
|August 23, 2000||June 6, 2005|
|The Straw Hats face the Fishmen themselves as the villagers watch from the sidelines.|
|39||—||"Luffy Submerged! Zoro vs. Hatchan the Octopus!"
"Rufi Suibotsu! Zoro vs Tako no Hatchan" (ルフィ水没!ゾロVSタコのはっちゃん)
|August 30, 2000||—|
|Arlong has trapped Luffy in the ocean and Zoro faces the six-sword–wielding octopus Hatchan.|
|40||—||"Proud Warriors! Sanji and Usopp's Fierce Battles!"
"Hokori Takaki Senshi! Gekitō Sanji to Usoppu" (誇り高き戦士!激闘サンジとウソップ)
|September 6, 2000||—|
|With Hatchan defeated, two of the fishmen battle Sanji and Usopp. Things look grim for Sanji as he attempts to face Kuroobi underwater, and Usopp gets the chance to prove that he too is a brave warrior.|
|—||37||"Arms Against Arms"||—||—||June 11, 2005|
|Combines parts of the original episodes 39 and 40.|
|41||—||"Luffy at Full Power! Nami's Determination and the Straw Hat!"
"Rufi Zenkai! Nami no Ketsui to Mugiwara Bōshi" (ルフィ全開!ナミの決意と麦わら帽子)
|September 13, 2000||—|
|Arlong's officers have been defeated, but Sanji and Zoro prove to be no match for Arlong in their current state. However, with Luffy finally free, he just may be able to defeat the "most wicked man in the East Blue". Meanwhile, Nami finally gathers the courage to face Arlong.|
|42||—||"Explosion! Fishman Arlong's Fierce Assault From the Sea!"
"Sakuretsu! Gyojin Āron Umi Kara no Mōkōgeki!" (炸裂!魚人アーロン海からの猛攻撃!)
|September 27, 2000||—|
|Luffy returns to the fight, and the battle with Arlong versus Luffy begins.|
|—||38||"The Comeback Kid"||—||—||June 18, 2005|
|Combines parts of the original episodes 40, 41, and 42.|
|43||—||"End of the Fishman Empire! Nami's My Friend!"
"Gyojin Teikoku no Owari! Nami wa Ore no Nakama da!" (魚人帝国の終り!ナミは俺の仲間だ!)
|September 27, 2000||—|
|The battle spreads into Arlong Park itself and Arlong is no longer holding back. Luffy realizes Nami was forced to draw charts for Arlong and becomes enraged. With one massive blow he defeats Arlong and destroys Arlong Park.|
|44||-||"Setting Out with a Smile! Farewell, Hometown Cocoyashi Village!"
"Egao no Tabitachi! Saraba Kokyō Kokoyashi Mura" (笑顔の旅立ち!さらば故郷ココヤシ村)
|October 11, 2000||—|
|Arlong's reign of terror is over, and no one has anything on their mind except to party. As the crew celebrates, Nami reflects on her hometown and decides to officially join the Straw Hat Pirates.|
|45||—||"Bounty! Straw Hat Luffy Becomes Known to the World!"
"Shōkinkubi! Mugiwara no Rufi yo ni Shirewataru" (賞金首!麦わらのルフィ世に知れ渡る)
|October 25, 2000||—|
|As a result of defeating Arlong, Luffy now has the highest bounty in East Blue. News quickly spreads to both friend and foe, including Shanks, who celebrates Luffy's arrival into the world of pirates.|
|—||39||"Wanted!"||—||—||June 25, 2005|
|Combines parts of the original episodes 42, 43, and 45.|
|46||—||"Chase Straw Hat! Little Buggy's Big Adventure!"
"Mugiwara o Oe! Chiisana Bagī no Dai Bōken" (麦わらを追え!小さなバギーの大冒険)
|November 1, 2000||—|
|After his fight with Luffy, Buggy was sent flying to another island with several body parts missing. Thus, Buggy begins his journey to find his crew and his body parts, making some unlikely friends. He is eventually picked up by a mysterious woman with a pirate ship, who wants him to help her look for Luffy.|
|47||—||"The Wait is Over! The Return of Captain Buggy!"
"Omachi Ka Ne! Aa Fukkatsu no Bagī Senchō" (お待ちかね!ああ復活のバギー船長)
|November 8, 2000||—|
|With Buggy assumed to be dead, his crew fights over who will be the new captain, only to be captured by a tribe of cannibals. Buggy arrives in time to save them and regains his missing parts.|
"The Town of the Beginning and the End! Landfall at Logue Town!"
"Hajimari to Owari no Machi – Rōgutaun Jōriku" (始まりと終わりの町·ローグタウン上陸)
|November 22, 2000||July 2, 2005|
|The crew arrives at the last large town before the entrance to the Grand Line: Loguetown, the place where Gold Roger was both born and executed. They stock up on supplies and sightsee. As Luffy heads for the execution platform where Roger was killed, old enemies are searching for him.|
|49||—||"Kitetsu III and Yubashiri! Zoro’s New Swords and the Woman Sergeant Major!"
"Sandai Kitetsu to Yubashiri! Zoro no Shintō to Josōchō" (三代鬼徹と雪走!ゾロの新刀と女曹長)
|November 22, 2000||—|
|While searching for new swords to replace the ones shattered by Mihawk, Zoro meets a woman named Tashigi, a marine Sergeant Major with a passion for swords, who looks exactly like an older Kuina. She notices that Zoro is carrying a rare sword. Zoro, who has little money, inquires about a cheap sword, which the owner says is cursed. After an impressive test of the sword, the owner lets him have it for free, along with another rare sword he said should belong to a true swordsman.|
|50||—||"Usopp vs. Daddy the Parent! Showdown at High!"
"Usoppu vs Kozure no Dadi Mahiru no Kettō" (ウソップVS子連れのダディ真昼の決闘)
|November 29, 2000||—|
|Usopp manages to anger the daughter of bounty hunter Daddy the Father, and finds his own life at stake when he challenges Daddy to a duel, which he proceeds to lose. When Daddy discovers that Usopp is the son of Yasopp, he recounts how he lost to Yasopp, Usopp's father. Upon hearing this, Usopp issues a new challenge. Daddy challenges him to shoot a weather vane or he will kill Usopp. Usopp shoots the vane through the crown and wins the sniper goggles that were in dispute.|
|51||—||"Fiery Cooking Battle? Sanji vs. the Beautiful Chef!"
"Honō no Ryōri Batoru? Sanji vs Bijin Shefu" (炎の料理バトル?サンジVS美人シェフ)
|December 6, 2000||—|
|Sanji enters a cooking contest against a woman named Five-Alarm Carmen for a fish that he has always dreamed of cooking. Meanwhile Buggy and Alvida show up and catches Luffy. Then Sanji wins against Five-Alarm Carmen! And Luffy’s to be executed!|
|—||41||"Switched Blades"||—||—||July 9, 2005|
|Combines parts of the original episodes 49 and 51.|
|52||—||"Buggy's Revenge! The Man Who Smiles On the Execution Platform!"
"Bagī no Ribenji! Shokeidai de Warau Otoko!" (バギーのリベンジ!処刑台で笑う男!)
|December 13, 2000||—|
|Zoro and Sanji show up to late to stop Buggy but a bolt of lightning shows up just in time to cancel the execution. Then Smoker catches Buggy and Alvida and gets on a Dune Buggy to follow Luffy. Meanwhile Luffy, Zoro, and Sanji run into Tashigi. Zoro defeats her reluctantly. Then Smoker catches up and tells Luffy that if he beats him he can go to the Grand Line. And just when Smoker is about to finish Luffy a mysterious man named Dragon saves him. And a green gust of wind lets Buggy and Alvida escape! Then Luffy and company get away and head to the Grand Line! Smoker, Tashigi, Alvida, and Buggy all depart to chase the Straw Hats into the Grand Line.|
|—||42||"Sanji Sizzles"||—||—||July 16, 2005|
|Combines parts of the original episodes 51 and 52.|
|53||—||"The Legend Has Started! Head for the Grand Line!"
"Densetsu wa Hajimatta! Mezase Idai Naru Kōro" (伝説は始まった!目指せ偉大なる航路)
|January 10, 2001||—|
|Miraculously saved from death by an unnatural green gust and a lightning bolt to Buggy, the Straw Hats rush out of Loguetown, only for Zoro to be stopped by Tashigi and Luffy to be stopped by Captain Smoker.|
|—||43||"Buggy's Back"||—||—||July 23, 2005|
|Combines parts of the original episodes 52 and 53.|
|54||—||"Precursor to a New Adventure! Apis, a Mysterious Girl!"
"Arata Naru Bōken no Yokan! Nazo no Shōjo Apisu" (新たなる冒険の予感!謎の少女アピス)
|January 17, 2001||—|
|On a stormy night, a girl called Apis escapes from the Marines and is found drifting by the Straw hats. Upon learning that they are pirates, Apis hides some of the reasons why she is being pursued by the Marines. When the marines locate them, Apis tells the Straw Hats of an impending gust of wind. While this allows them to escape the Marines, it winds up sending them into the Calm Belt.|
|55||—||"Miraculous Creature! Apis' Secret and the Legendary Island!"
"Kiseki no Ikimono! Apisu no Himitsu to Densetsu no Shima" (奇跡の生物!アピスの秘密と伝説の島)
|January 24, 2001||—|
|The Calm Belt is revealed to have no winds or currents as well as being the home of many giant sea kings. Apis forms a plan with Luffy's help and escapes the sea kings by riding with one's sneeze. Later, the crew reaches Battleship Island, where they listen to the soporific story of the island's creation. After following Apis into a cave where a dragon is hidden, Luffy and Nami find the reason why Apis is being chased.|
|56||—||"Eric Attacks! Great Escape from Warship Island!"
"Erikku Shutsugeki! Gunkanjima Kara no Dai Dasshutsu!" (エリック出撃!軍艦島からの大脱出!)
|January 31, 2001||—|
|Now that the crew understand why Apis was followed, they hurry to escape the island so Ryuuji can be saved, but they meet with Erik and the Marines. Zoro and Usopp bring the ship to a thin rock at the side while Nami and Apis get Ryuuji onto a cart. Luffy and Sanji fight the Marines to buy time for all preparations. In the end, the ship pulls the cart away on the search for Lost Island.|
|57||—||"A Solitary Island in the Distant Sea! The Legendary Lost Island!"
"Zekkai no Kotō! Densetsu no Rosuto Airando" (絶海の孤島!伝説のロストアイランド)
|February 7, 2001||—|
|After arriving at what seemed to be Lost Island, the Straw Hats find an old Temple with paintings that might indicate where the Lost Island really is. Erik arrives and announces he overheard everything and intends to steal their dragon. Luffy breaks a wall so they can escape while Zoro engages Erik.|
|58||—||"Showdown in the Ruins! Tense Zoro vs. Eric!"
"Haikyō no Kettō! Kinpaku no Zoro tai Erikku!" (廃虚の決闘!緊迫のゾロVSエリック)
|February 21, 2001||—|
|Zoro tries to fight Erik, but Erik is more interested in chasing the dragon. Zoro manages to trip him up long enough to the rest to make it to the ship. Luffy then uses his long arm to pull Zoro onto the ship.|
|59||—||"Luffy, Completely Surrounded! Commodore Nelson's Secret Strategy!"
"Rufu Kanzen Hōi! Teitoku Neruson no Hissaku" (ルフィ完全包囲!提督ネルソンの秘策)
|February 21, 2001||—|
|Admiral Nelson, who never fully trusted Erik, has mobilized the full extent of the 8th fleet. He has his ships surround the Going Merry, and deploys chains between them to prevent escape. They then begin shelling. Meanwhile, Erik boards the raft with Apis and Ryuuji and begins to row the raft away. Nelson orders his ship to shell Erik. When Erik knocks Apis out, Ryuuji comes to her aid. He then calls out and takes flight to attack Nelson. Nelson has him shot down.|
|60||—||"Through the Sky They Soar! The 1000 Year Legend Lives Again!"
"Ōsora o Mau Mono! Yomigaeru Sennen no Densetsu!" (大空を舞うもの!甦る千年の伝説)
|February 28, 2001||—|
|Luffy talks to Ryuuji in his final moments and comes to understand just what is going on. The flock of dragons returns just as Lost Island (which was really Battleship Island) begins to re-surface. An angered Luffy uses them to launch an attack that destroys Nelson's flagship. The resurfacing Lost Island destroys the rest of the Marine ships, which were still chained together.|
|61||—||"An Angry Showdown! Cross the Red Line!"
"Ikari no Ketchaku! Akai Dairiku o Norikoero!" (怒りの決着!赤い大陸を乗り越えろ!)
|March 7, 2001||—|
|Apis is saddened by the death of Ryuuji but Luffy explains that the dragons come back to Lost Island be reborn. Nearby, an egg cracks open and a young dragon with Ryuuji's eyes emerges. Nelson, who has survived, is found by Erik who promptly cuts him down. Erik threatens the dragons which causes Luffy to fight and defeat him. With the dragons safe, the Straw Hats depart for the Grand Line. They sail to Reverse Mountain, where the force of the ocean causes the current to flow uphill and down into the Grand Line. On the way up, Erik emerges to fight one more time but Nami tricks him and knocks him into the rushing waters.|
|62||—||"The First Line of Defense? The Giant Whale Laboon Appears!"
"Sasho no Toride? Kyodai Kujira Rabūn Arawareru" (最初の砦?巨大クジラ·ラブーン現る)
|March 21, 2001||-|
|As the Straw Hats ride down Reverse Mountain into the Grand Line, a huge whale appears in front of them. With the helm still broken, they are about to crash into it, but Luffy fires a cannon, sufficiently slowing the ship, just breaking Luffy's beloved seat, the ships figurehead. Infuriated, Luffy punches the whale directly in the eye. The whale swallows the Straw Hats and their ship. Only Luffy falls overboard and gets on the whale. The whale submerges. In the last second, Luffy notices a door on top of the whale. While Luffy winds up in some sort of passageway, his crew finds itself in front of a small island in the middle of green waters, with a clear blue-sky overhead. There they encounter Crocus, the whale's caretaker, who painted the inside of its stomach to look like the sky. Suddenly everything starts to shake as Laboon—which is the name of the whale—rams its head against the Red Line. Crocus leaves to give Laboon a sedative. Meanwhile, Luffy and two individuals, crash into the whale's stomach. As Crocus returns, they shot two cannonballs from their bazookas, to rip a hole in the whale’s stomach, but Crocus takes the cannonballs with his own body. Then Luffy knocks them both out. Leading the Straw Hats out of the whale, Crocus explains that Laboon is a whale with a heart like a person, who has been waiting for a certain group of pirates for fifty years.|
Season 02 (2001)
|No. (orig.)||No. (4Kids)||Title||R&R[n 2]||Original airdate (Japan)||Original airdate (U.S.)|
|63||—||"A Promise Between Men! Luffy and the Whale Vow to Meet Again!"
"Otoko no Yakusoku! Rufi to Kujira Saikai no Chikai" (男の約束! ルフィとクジラ再会の誓い)
|March 21, 2001[n 3]||—|
|While guiding them out of the giant whale Laboon, its caretaker, Crocus, tells the whale's story to the Straw Hats, that it was left behind by a group of pirates when they began their journey through the Grand Line and abandoned when they fled through one of the calm belts and that once he told Laboon what had happened, the whale started ramming its head against the Red Line, not believing what Crocus said because that would mean losing its reason to wait. After hearing that, Luffy picks a fight with the whale, breaks it off and declares it to be a draw. Then he promises to return to finish the fight. Nami tries to plot a course, but is unable to do so because her compass does not point in a single direction. Crocus explains how the Grand Line is navigated and that a log pose is needed. In return for helping Laboon, he gives them a log pose and the Straw Hats set sail for Whiskey Peak, the home town of Mr. 9 and Miss Wednesday, whom they are taking along.|
|64||—||"A Town that Welcomes Pirates? Setting Foot on Whisky Peak!"
"Kaizoku Kangei no Machi? Uisukīpīku Jōriku" (海賊歓迎の町? ウイスキーピーク上陸)
|April 15, 2001[n 4]||—|
|The weather changes rapidly on the first leg of their journey, from Reverse Mountain to Whiskey Peak. Nami has to adjust to the thought of having to watch the log pose constantly. While the rest of the crew and their passengers work hard to keep the ship afloat, Zoro just sits on deck, sleeping. As they arrive at their destination, the townspeople greet them warmly and throw a party in their honor. When eventually the crew falls asleep from exhaustion, the townspeople, who are really bounty hunters of the secret organization Baroque Works, plan on capturing them. However, Zoro only faked falling asleep and takes on the group of roughly one hundred hunters on his own.|
|—||44||"Fantastic Voyage"||—||—||July 30, 2005|
|Combines parts of the original episodes 61, 62, and 64.|
"Explosion! The Three Swords Style! Zoro vs. Baroque Works!"
"Sakuretsu Santōryū! Zoro vs Barokku Wākusu" (炸裂三刀流! ゾロVSバロックワークス)
|April 15, 2001[n 4]||August 6, 2005|
|Nami who faked falling asleep as well, searches the town for the bounty hunters' treasures. Meanwhile, Zoro lets loose on the bounty hunters the two new swords he received in Lougetown, Yubashiri and Sandai Kitetsu. After he defeats all of them, including the frontier agents Mr. 9, Miss Wednesday, Mr. 8, and Miss Monday, a new threat arrives, the Baroque Works officer agents Mr. 5 and Miss Valentine. Their mission is to eliminate two traitors, who know the true identity of the organization's boss, Mr. 0. They reveal them to be Mr. 8, who is really Igaram, captain of the royal army of the Kingdom of Alabasta, and Miss Wednesday, who is actually Alabasta's crown princess, Nefertari Vivi.|
|66||46||"Luffy vs. Zoro"
"All Out Battle! Luffy vs. Zoro, Mysterious Grand Duel!"
"Shinken Shōbu! Rufi vs Zoro Nazo no Dai Kettō" (真剣勝負! ルフィVSゾロ謎の大決闘!)
|April 22, 2001||August 13, 2005|
|Mr. 5 and Miss Valentine follow after Vivi, who attempts to flee the island. Igaram, no longer able to fight himself, begs Zoro to save her, but Zoro refuses. As the Alabastan soldier promises a handsome reward, Nami chimes in. She first extorts Igaram to raise the amount, then she extorts Zoro to save the princess. When Zoro is about to take on Vivi's assailants, Luffy appears. Oblivious to the townsfolk's occupation as bounty hunters, he wants to fight Zoro for cutting them all up. Unable to convince Luffy of the truth, Zoro fights him. The officer agents attempt to get past the fighting crewmates, but are caught up in the struggle and easily defeated.|
|67||—||"Deliver Princess Vivi! The Luffy Pirates Set Sail!"
"Ōjo Bibi o Todokero! Rufi Kaizoku Dan Shukkō" (王女ビビを届けろ! ルフィ海賊団出航)
|April 29, 2001||—|
|Luffy and Zoro are about to go all out, when Nami arrives and violently ends their duel. Out of imminent danger, Vivi explains that Baroque Works is responsible for inciting a rebellion in her home country, which is why she cannot offer a large reward, and reveals that Mr. 0's true identity is Sir Crocodile, one of the Seven Warlords of the Sea. Nevertheless, Luffy agrees to take her with them. Igaram sets out on the direct route to Alabasta, as a decoy. As he clears the coast, his ship is engulfed in an explosion. The Straw Hats and Vivi hurry to their ship and set sail, following the log towards Little Garden. Miss All-Sunday, the partner of Mr. 0, appears on their ship. Without explaining her reasons, she offers the crew an eternal pose. However, Luffy crushes it and the agent leaves them.|
|68||—||"Try Hard, Coby! Coby and Helmeppo's Struggles in the Marines!"
"Ganbare Kobī! Kobimeppo Kaigun Funtōki" (頑張れコビー! コビメッポ海軍奮闘記)
|May 13, 2001||—|
|Coby and Helmeppo have enlisted into the navy as oddjobbers. Coby works hard towards his goal of becoming an officer. They get into an argument about whether it is possible, which escalates into a struggle, during which they accidentally fire a cannon, destroying a whole building. Later they are taken along on a trip to turn over Helmeppo's father, the former navy captain, "Axe-Hand" Morgan, to Vice-Admiral Garp to stand trial for his crimes. While receiving the prisoner, Garp falls asleep. Morgan slashes the admiral's chest, takes Helmeppo hostage, and, stealing a boat, makes a run for his life. The marines are about to fire at them when Coby steps in front of the cannon. He pleads for his friend's life and jumps into the water to swim after them. Impressed with Coby risking dismissal from the navy and thus his dream, Helmeppo stands up to his father. Coby arrives and they fight him together. Eventually Morgan throws them overboard. Garp, who witnessed their struggle decides to take them with him to the navy headquarters.|
|69||—||"Coby and Helmeppo's Resolve! Vice-Admiral Garp's Parental Affection!"
"Kobimeppo no Ketsui! Gāpu Chūshō no Oyagokoro" (コビメッポの決意! ガープ中将の親心)
|May 20, 2001||—|
|Coby and Helmeppo settle in at headquarters, where Garp makes sure that they are not slacking off. After working hard during the day, they fall tired to their beds, but Helmeppo decides that he wants to do more, to regain his former lifestyle. Coby, whose determination had wavered, joins him. Starting then, they spend their nights steeling their bodies and training the martial arts. Eventually, Garp overhears that they are friends with "Straw Hat" Luffy, who was recently added to the wanted list, and puts their determination to the test by letting them fight him. Though he is disappointed by their weakness, he decides to keep their friendship with Luffy a secret, allowing them to stay.|
|70||—||"An Ancient Island! The Shadow Hiding in Little Garden!"
"Taiko no Shima! Ritoru Gāden ni Hisomu Kage!" (太古の島! リトルガーデンに潜む影!)
|May 27, 2001||—|
|As the Straw Hats sail toward Little Garden, the Baroque Works officer agents Mr. 3 and his partner Miss Golden Week receive new orders. Finally arriving there, the Straw Hats find the island to be populated by oversized and from pre-historic times stemming animals. Frightened, Nami and Usopp stay behind on the ship as the others spread out to search the island for food and adventure. Nami remembers having read about the island in a book, but by the time she finds it, it is already too late. A giant approaches through the forest.|
|71||—||"Huge Duel! The Giants Dorry and Broggy!"
"Dekkai Kettō! Kyojin Dorī to Burogī" (でっかい決闘! 巨人ドリーとブロギー)
|June 3, 2001||—|
|The giant introduces himself as Broggy, claiming to be the strongest warrior of Elbaf, and asks Nami and Usopp for booze. Frightened, the two play dead. Broggy takes them to his place, where he roasts dinosaur meat to treat them as his guests. They however, fearing to be eaten themselves, try to escape through the jungle, but, after being chased by large predators, they end up back at Broggy's camp. Elsewhere, Luffy and Vivi meet Dorry, another giant and Broggy's rival, who tells them that they are engaged in a one hundred years long duel. Whenever the island's central volcano erupts, the two face each other in combat. Meanwhile in the jungle, the Mr. 5 pair joins forces with Mr. 3, who plots to earn the giants' huge bounties.|
|72||—||"Luffy Gets Angry! A Dirty Trick Violates the Sacred Duel!"
"Rufi Okoru! Seinaru Kettō ni Hiretsu na Wana" (ルフィ怒る! 聖なる決闘に卑劣な罠)
|June 17, 2001||—|
|Usopp, who is immensely impressed with the giants' fight, decides to strive to be like them and starts calling Broggy his master. After their fight, which, like thousands before it, ends in a draw, Dorry receives two barrels of booze from Broggy, which he obtained from Nami and Usopp. Unbeknown to the four, the contents of one of the barrels is made to explode by Mr. 5. When Dorry later drinks it and it badly injures him from within, he accuses the Straw Hats. Left with no choice, Luffy fights the weakened giant and knocks him out. However, by the time of the next eruption of the center volcano, Dorry gets back up and heads into battle, knowing his chances to be bad.|
|73||—||"Broggy's Bitter Tears of Victory! The Conclusion of Elbaf!"
"Burogī Shōri no Gōkyū! Erubafu no Ketchaku!" (ブロギー勝利の号泣! エルバフの決着)
|June 24, 2001||—|
|Before he leaves to face his rival and friend for a last time, Dorry traps Luffy under a huge rock. While the giants fight, Nami and Usopp try to cross the jungle to meet up with Luffy and Vivi at Dorry's camp. While once again fleeing from a hungry dinosaur, Nami is distracted by a life-sized facsimile of Luffy and captivated by Mr. 3's wax creation powers. Zoro is captured in a similar way. Usopp arrives alone at Dorry's camp, shortly followed by Mr. 5 and Miss Valentine. The giants' manipulated duel ends in defeat for Dorry. Broggy, who stands in tears over the lifeless body of his friend, is addressed by Mr. 3, who already encased the giant's feet in iron-hard wax. Mr. 5 captures Vivi, while his partner stomps Usopp chest-deep into the ground.|
|74||—||"The Devilish Candle! Tears of Regret and Tears of Anger!"
"Ma no Cyandoru! Munen no Namida to Okari no Namida" (魔のキャンドル! 無念の涙と怒りの涙)
|July 15, 2001||—|
|After explosively beating down on the still trapped Luffy, Mr. 5 and his partner take Vivi to the giants' duel site, where Mr. 3 is busy further restraining Broggy with his wax. After that, Mr. 3 creates a large, cake-shaped pedestal upon which Vivi, Nami, and Zoro are placed. On top of the pedestal, he creates a rotating platform upon which he places several large candles, which spray wax over his prisoners, slowly turning them into wax figures. Then he explains to Broggy how he manipulated their duel, causing the giant to burst out in anger and break his restraints. However, before he can completely free himself, Mr. 5 knocks the giant out with several explosions and Mr. 3 renews the restraints. Meanwhile, Karoo, Vivi's ostrich sized duck, digs out Luffy from under the rock. The bird, Luffy, and Usopp arrive at the scene just as Zoro attempts to free himself by cutting off his legs.|
|75||—||"A Hex on Luffy! Colors Trap!"
"Rufi o Osō Maryoku! Karāzutorappu!" (ルフィを襲う魔力! カラーズトラップ)
|August 12, 2001||—|
|Mr. 3 is unsettled, that Zoro and Nami seem to be completely carefree since Luffy's arrival. Usopp and Karoo face Mr. 5 and Miss Valentine, but instead of fighting, they let themselves be chased through the jungle. Luffy tries to destroy the wax pedestal threatening the lives of his friends, while Mr. 3 fights to keep it intact. Once Luffy sent the officer agent flying into the jungle, the captives find Luffy unwilling to help them, because Mr. 3's partner, Miss Golden Week has him firmly under control with her emotion inducing paintings. Unable to catch Karoo and Usopp, Mr. 5 resolves to use his newest piece of equipment, a revolver, which he loads, instead of with bullets, with his explosive breath.|
|76||—||"Time to Fight Back! Usopp's Quick Thinking and Fire Star!"
"Iza Hangeki! Usoppu no Kiten to Kaenboshi!" (いざ反撃! ウソップの機転と火炎星!)
|August 19, 2001[n 6]||—|
|Once back at the pedestal, Usopp finds Luffy drinking tea with Miss Golden Week, while their friends are already completely covered in wax. He burns Luffy's shirt, upon which Miss Golden Week had painted, using a flaming projectile. Luffy, again himself, attempts to destroy the pedestal but is interrupted by the returning Mr. 3, who creates himself a waxen battle suit. Usopp is finally struck down by Mr. 5's explosive shots, but is still able to make Karoo run around the pedestal dragging behind it a rope, which Usopp soaks in flammable oil. Luffy, then, grabs Mr. 3 at his burning, three-shaped hairdo and uses it to inflame the rope, burning the large wax structure and freeing the others. As they emerge from the flames, Nami and Vivi defeat Miss Valentine and Zoro makes quick work of Mr. 5. Luffy and Karoo chase after Mr. 3 and his partner and defeat them, respectively. Meanwhile, Sanji stumbles upon Mr. 3's hideout, where he receives a call from Mr. 0.|
|77||—||"Farewell Giant Island! Head for Alabasta!"
"Saraba Kyojin no Shima! Arabasuta o Mezase" (さらば巨人の島! アラバスタを目指せ)
|August 19, 2001[n 6]||—|
|Once Sanji realizes that he is talking to Crocodile, he pretends being Mr. 3 and convinces the Warlord that he has eliminated Vivi and her Straw Hat escort. During the conversation, Crocodile's messengers, the otter, and its partner, the vulture, called the unluckies, arrive to deliver an eternal pose, leading to Alabasta, to Mr. 3. They attack Sanji, but he kills them. To justify the noisy interruption, Sanji tells Mr. 0 that one of the Straw Hats was still alive. Crocodile tells him to return to Alabasta, then, after the conversation, orders Mr. 2 to intercept and eliminate Mr. 3 en route for his failure to make accurate reports. While Broggy creates a rainfall of tears, Dorry wakes up and concludes that, after a hundred years, Broggy's axe had gotten dull and only knocked him out. Using the eternal pose to guide them, the crew sets sail. Dorry and Broggy see them off, and, to thank them, sacrifice their worn out weapons to kill a giant goldfish as it attempts to feed on the Straw Hats' ship.|
|—||47||"Escape From Misty Peak"||—||—||August 20, 2005|
|Combines parts of the original episodes 67 and 77.|
Season 03 (2001)
|No.||4Kids title/Funimation title
Original Japanese title
|Original airdate||English airdate|
|78||—||"Nami's Sick? Beyond the Snow Falling on the Sea!"
"Nami ga byōki? Umi ni furu yuki no mukō ni!" (ナミが病気?海に降る雪の向こうに!)
|August 26, 2001||—|
|Nami is sick, but the crew doesn't have a doctor to help her.|
|79||—||"A Raid! The Tin Tyrant and Tin Plate Wapol!"
"Kishū! Burikingu gō to Buriki no Waporu" (奇襲!ブリキング号とブリキのワポル)
|September 2, 2001||—|
|While looking for a doctor, the crew meets the pirate Wapol, who attacks them, but only makes Luffy send him flying. Meanwhile Smoker manages to intercept the conversation between Mr. 0 and Sanji and plans to go to Alabasta. Back with the crew they arrive at last to an island only to find out they're not welcome.|
|80||—||"An Island without Doctors? Adventure in a Nameless Land!"
"Isha no inai shima? Na mo naki kuni no bōken" (医者のいない島?名も無き国の冒険!)
|September 9, 2001||—|
|The Straw Hat crew manages to gain the trust of the people that attacked them, and are taken to the village, except for Zoro and Carue, who guard the ship. Luffy and Sanji must take Nami to the island's sole doctor who lives on a mountain-top. Vivi and Usopp discover the past of the island, and about the pirate Wapol from Dalton.|
|—||48||"Saving Nami"||—||August 27, 2005|
|Combines parts of the original episodes 78, 79, and 80.|
|81||—||"Are You Happy? The Doctor Called Witch!"
"Happī kai? Majo to yobareta isha!" (ハッピーかい?魔女と呼ばれた医者!)
|September 16, 2001||—|
|While Sanji and Luffy fight off the wilderness, the islander's worst nightmare turns true, as Wapol returns to the island. The doctor is discovered to be on the other side of the island, and Usopp, Vivi and Dalton rush to find her. Dalton however returns as he hears of Wapol's return.|
|—||49||"Rabid Rabbits"||—||September 10, 2005|
|Combines parts of the original episodes 80 and 81.|
|82||—||"Dalton's Resolve! Wapol's Corps Lands on the Island!"
"Doruton no kakugo! Waporu gundan shima ni jōriku" (ドルトンの覚悟!ワポル軍団島に上陸)
|October 7, 2001[n 7]||—|
|Dalton faces Wapol, but only gets himself hit by arrows thrown by his former comrade Chess. An avalanche stops the battle, but injures Sanji. Luffy must carry both Nami and Sanji to the doctor, and begins his ascent.|
|—||50||"Avalanche!"||—||September 17, 2005|
|Combines parts of the original episodes 81 and 82.|
|83||51||"The Big Climb"
"The Island Where Snow Lives! Climb the Drum Rockies!"
"Yuki no sumi shima! Doramu Rokkī o nobore!" (雪の住む島!ドラムロッキーを登れ!)
|October 7, 2001[n 7]||September 24, 2005|
|The Lapahn help Luffy escape from Wapol, giving him enough time to climb to the castle where doctor Kureha lives. Vivi, Usopp and Zoro deal with the king's army in order to save Dalton. The recovering Nami meets a strange creature.|
|84||52||"Tony Tony Chopper"
"Blue-nosed Reindeer! Chopper's Secret!"
"Tonakai wa aoppana! Choppā no himitsu!" (トナカイは青っ鼻!チョッパーの秘密)
|October 21, 2001||October 1, 2005|
|Nami asks Chopper to join the crew, but he isn't interested. Kureha tells Nami some of what was Chopper's background. After realizing the abilities that Chopper has, Luffy is eager to make him join the crew.|
"An Outcast's Dream! Hiriluk the Quack!"
"Hamidashimono no yume! Yabu isha Hiruruku!" (はみだし者の夢!やぶ医者ヒルルク!)
|October 28, 2001||October 8, 2005|
|Doctorine continues to tell how Chopper lived his life and how the quack doctor Hiruluk took care of him.|
|86||54||"The Impossible Dream"
"Hiriluk's Cherry Blossoms and the Will that Gets Carried On!"
"Hiruruku no sakura to uketsugare yuku ishi!" (ヒルルクの桜と受け継がれゆく意志!)
|November 4, 2001||October 15, 2005|
|More of Chopper's past is revealed, including the fate of doctor Hiruluk and Wapol's cruelties as the king. Meanwhile, Wapol reaches the castle where the crew is residing.|
|87||55||"Defending the Flag"
"Fight Wapol's Crew! The Power of the Munch Munch Fruit!"
"VS Waporu gundan! Bakubaku no mi no nōryoku!" (VSワポル軍団!バクバクの実の能力!)
|November 11, 2001||October 22, 2005|
|Wapol is determined to bring down Hiruluk's flag, and to do that, he engages Sanji, Luffy and Chopper in a fight.|
|88||56||"Let's Get Ready to Rumble"
"Zoan-type Devil Fruit! Chopper's Seven-form Transformation!"
"Zōn kei akuma no mi! Choppā Shichidan Hengei" (動物系悪魔の実!チョッパー七段変形)
|November 18, 2001||October 29, 2005|
|Chopper demonstrates the abilities of Rumble Balls when fighting Chessmarimo. Dalton is uncovered from the avalanche.|
|89||57||"The Once & Future King"
"When the Kingdom's Rule Ends! The Flag of Faith Flies Forever!"
"Ōkoku no shihai owaru toki! Shinnen no hata wa eien ni" (王国の支配終る時!信念の旗は永遠に)
|November 25, 2001||November 5, 2005|
|After trying every trick in the castle, Wapol is finally hunted down by Luffy. The villagers along with Zoro, Vivi and Usopp start their ascent to the castle through a ropeway.|
"Hiriluk's Cherry Blossoms! Miracle in the Drum Rockies!"
"Hiruruku no sakura! Doramu Rokkī no kiseki" (ヒルルクの桜!ドラムロッキーの奇跡)
|December 2, 2001||November 12, 2005|
|After finally been convinced to join the team, Chopper announces his intentions to Dr. Kureha, who doesn't take it too well; but after escaping from the castle, she has decided to give the whole Straw Hat crew a farewell gift.|
|91||59||"Heading For Disaster"
"Goodbye Drum Island! I'm Going Out to Sea!"
"Sayōnara Doramujima! Boku wa umi e deru!" (さようならドラム島!僕は海へ出る!)
|December 9, 2001||February 11, 2006|
|Chopper joins the Straw Hat crew as they continue their journey to Vivi's homeland.|
"Alabasta's Hero and a Ballerina on the Ship!"
"Arabasuta no eiyū to senjō no barerīna" (アラバスタの英雄と船上のバレリーナ)
|December 9, 2001||February 18, 2006|
|Crocodile appears to stop rampaging pirates. Luffy and his crew meet Mr. 2 Bon Clay who shows off his devil fruit power and Vivi sees a shocking sight.|
Season 04 (2001–2002)
|No.||4Kids title/Funimation title
Original Japanese title
|Original airdate||English airdate|
"Off to the Desert Kingdom! The Rain-Summing Powder and the Rebel Army!"
"Iza sabaku no kuni e! Ame o yobu kona to hanrangun" (いざ砂漠の国へ!雨を呼ぶ粉と反乱軍)
|December 16, 2001||February 25, 2006|
|Luffy separates from the rest of the crew, right after arriving at Alabasta's port city of Nanohana. The crew dons disguises while Luffy learns of Dance Powder.|
"The Heroes Reunion! His Name is Fire Fist Ace!"
"Gōketsutachi no saikai! Yatsu no na wa hiken no Ēsu" (豪傑達の再会!奴の名は火拳のエース)
|December 23, 2001||March 4, 2006|
|While in Nanohana, the Straw Hats encounter Smoker and Tashigi. A powerful pirate named Portgas D. Ace appears, and is revealed to be Luffy's older brother.|
"Ace and Luffy! Hot Emotions and Brotherly Bonds!"
"Ēsu to Luffy! Atsuki omoi to kyōdai no kizuna" (エースとルフィ!熱き想いと兄弟の絆)
|January 6, 2002[n 8]||March 11, 2006|
|Ace fights Smoker while the Straw Hats run for their ship. Luffy reunites with his brother, who has joined the Whitebeard Pirates after leaving home, and is searching for a former crewmate named Blackbeard who killed a fellow member. The brothers take down agents of Baroque Works, and Ace demonstrates his power by destroying several ships in one attack.|
|96||64||"All Dried Up"
"Erumalu, the City of Green and the Kung Fu Dugongs!"
"Midori no machi Erumaru to Kunfū Jugon!" (緑の町エルマルとクンフージュゴン!)
|January 13, 2002||March 11, 2006
March 18, 2006
|Ace decides to travel with the Straw Hats, as he is hunting for a man known as Blackbeard. The group arrives first at the 'Green City' of Erumalu only to find it abandoned to the desert. Vivi and Nami explain what Dance Powder is and what it has done to Alabasta.|
|97||65||"Humps, Bumps & Chumps"
"Adventure in the Country of Sand! The Monsters that Live in the Scorching Land!"
"Suna no kuni no bōken! Ennetsu no daichi ni sugomu mamono" (砂の国の冒険!炎熱の大地に棲む魔物)
|January 20, 2002||March 25, 2006
April 29, 2006
|After leaving Erumalu, the Straw Hats plus Vivi & Ace continue through the desert, facing the many dangers of it.|
|98||66||"The Sand Trap"
"Enter the Desert Pirates! The Men Who Live Freely!"
"Sabaku no kaizokudan tōjō! Jiyū ni ikiru otokotachi" (砂漠の海賊団登場!自由に生きる男達)
|January 27, 2002||April 5, 2006
May 6, 2006
|Nami and Vivi found themselves an easier way to travel in the desert and leave all men behind. While trying to catch up with them, Ace gets lost. Luffy and the rest of the gang find the Desert Pirates, and Vivi meets a figure from her past. She learns that the two met while they were young girls, and despite her father's offer to help if anything happened to the town, the town was abandoned when the drought started and the sandstorms hit. Vivi apologizes and the two reconcile.|
"False Fortitude! Camu, Rebel Soldier at Heart!"
"Nisemono no iji! Kokoro no hanrangun Kamyu!" (ニセモノの意地!心の反乱軍カミュ!)
|February 3, 2002||April 6, 2006
May 13, 2006
|After hearing that a small village has fake Rebel Army bodyguards that have been keeping peace, Vivi asks the men of the crew to test if they're worthy of staying. While they initially are planning to run at the first sign of a real threat, they stand their ground, and are allowed to stay as the Straw Hats retreat.|
|100||68||"Kids of the Kingdom"
"Rebel Warrior Koza! The Dream Vowed to Vivi!"
"Hanrangun senshi Kōza! Bibi ni chikatta yume!" (反乱軍戦士コーザ!ビビに誓った夢!)
|February 10, 2002||April 10, 2006
May 20, 2006
|Still trekking through the Alabasta desert, the crew beats up a giant desert scorpion for lunch, while Vivi tells Nami about her past and her friendship with Kohza. When his village faced a drought, he appealed the king for help, and Cobra allowed the villagers to stay in the capital. He and Vivi were initially not on good terms, getting into a fight when they first met, but Vivi became vice-leader of the Sand Sand Clan, and Kohza's group risked their lives to save her from kidnappers. Kohza then left with his father to establish a new town called Yuba.|
"Showdown in a Heat Haze! Ace vs. the Gallant Scorpion!"
"Yōen no kettō! Ēsu vs otoko sukōpion" (陽炎の決闘!エースVS男スコーピオン)
|February 17, 2002||April 11, 2006
May 27, 2006
|Ace fights against a bounty hunter, who claims to have defeated Blackbeard, although this was a lie to lure Ace out and challenge him in order to inspire his children to follow their dreams. Ace finds out that Blackbeard isn't in Alabasta after all, and leaves the group to continue looking for him. He leaves Luffy a mysterious piece of paper, explaining that it will let them meet again.|
|102||70||"Secret Beneath the Sand"
"Ruins and Lost Ways! Vivi, Her Friends, and the Country's Form!"
"Kiseki to maigo! Bibi to nakama to kuni no katachi" (遺跡と迷子!ビビと仲間と国のかたち)
|February 24, 2002||April 12, 2006
June 3, 2006
|Zoro, Chopper and Luffy manage to get themselves lost and stumble across some huge underground ruins.|
"Spiders Café at 8 o'Clock! The Enemy Leaders Gather!"
"Supaidāzu Kafe ni hachiji teki kanbu shūgō" (スパイダーズカフェに8時敵幹部集合)
|March 3, 2002||April 13, 2006
June 10, 2006
|Baroque Works plan starts to take effect, and for that, the Number Agents gather to meet Mr. 0. Meanwhile, the crew finds out that the Rebel Army has moved out of Yuba and headed to Katorea, and the rebel leader Kohza is determined to attack.|
"Luffy vs. Vivi! The Tearful Vow to Put Friends on the Line!"
"Rufi vs Bibi! Nakama ni kakeru namida no chikai" (ルフィVSビビ!仲間に賭ける涙の誓い)
|March 10, 2002||June 17, 2006|
|In Yuba, Luffy learns that Toto was entrusted by Cobra to watch over the land and figures out a way to stop the sandstorm. At Rain Dinners, the Officer Agents learn that their leader, Mr. 0, is actually Crocodile, and learn that they are going to overthrow the country during the war. Mr. 3 reveals that the Straw Hats are alive. As a punishment, Crocodile dries him up and drops him into a Bananagator pit for failing to kill them. Crocodile has Ms. All-Sunday tell the rebel army to kill everyone on sight. Meanwhile, the Straw Hats depart to Katorea, but Luffy stops. When Luffy tells Vivi of his plan to defeat Crocodile and denounces Vivi's plan to stop the rebellion as naive, the two get into a struggle. During this, Vivi reveals that she will only risk her own life. Luffy, however, says that she should be putting their lives on the line together and to trust her friends, and Vivi is moved to tears by his statement.|
|105||73||"Chase to Rainbase"
"The Battlefront of Alabasta! Rainbase, the City of Dreams!"
"Arabasuta sensen! Yume no machi Reinbēsu!" (アラバスタ戦線!夢の町レインベース)
|March 17, 2002||June 24, 2006|
|After the struggle, Vivi decides to go after Crocodile with the Straw Hats. The crew travels to the city of Rainbase, but run afoul of Smoker and Tashigi. They run toward Rain Dinners, walking into Crocodile's trap.|
"The Trap of Certain Defeat! Storming Raindinners!"
"Zettai zetsumei no wana! Reindināzu totsunyū" (絶体絶命の罠!レインディナーズ突入)
|March 24, 2002||July 1, 2006|
|Most of the Straw Hats, along with Smoker, are trapped by Crocodile. Vivi reunites with the royal guardian Pell, but is captured by Miss All-Sunday. Crocodile reveals his invincible Devil Fruit power.|
"Operation Utopia Commences! The Swell of Rebellion Stirs!"
"Yūtopia sakusen hatsudō! Ugokidashita hanran" (ユートピア作戦発動!動き出した反乱)
|April 14, 2002||July 8, 2006|
|Baroque Works' plan to take over Alabasta is set in motion. The king is kidnapped, and Mr. 2 impersonates him, framing him for ordering the destruction of Nanohana to cover up the Dance Powder incident there, and the rebel army begins to move.|
|108||76||"They Call Me Mr. Prince"
"The Terrifying Banana Gators and Mr. Prince!"
"Kyōfu no Bananawani to Misutā Purinsu" (恐怖のバナナワニとミスタープリンス)
|April 21, 2002||July 8, 2006|
|Most of the Straw Hats are helplessly trapped as Vivi tries desperately to get the key to their cage. but fails. Crocodile is contacted by someone known as "Mr. Prince."|
|109||77||"The Great Escape"
"The Key to a Great Comeback Escape! The Wax-Wax Ball!"
"Gyakuden dai dasshutsu e no kagi! Dorudoru Bōru!" (逆転大脱出への鍵!ドルドルボール!)
|April 28, 2002||February 3, 2007|
|"Mr Prince" is actually Sanji, and lures Crocodile out of the casino. Sanji goes to rescue the Straw Hats, and manages to open their cage by having Mr. 3, who was swallowed by one of the Bananagators, copy the key with his Wax Wax Fruit powers. The room floods, but the Straw Hats swim to safety. Luffy orders Zoro to save Smoker, and he allows them to escape for the moment as they race to stop the rebellion.|
"Merciless Mortal Combat! Luffy vs. Crocodile!"
"Jōmuyō no shitō! Rufi vs Kurokodairu!" (情無用の死闘!ルフィVSクロコダイル)
|May 5, 2002||February 10, 2007|
|After escaping from Rain Dinners, the Straw Hats and Vivi cross the desert to Alubarne, where the final battle will take place. Crocodile, however, manages to catch Luffy, beginning the first round of their battle. Luffy is unable to land a hit on Crocodile because of his Sand-Sand fruit powers, which enable him to turn into sand to avoid any attack.|
|111||79||"Off the Hook"
"Dash For a Miracle! Alabasta Animal Land!"
"Kiseki e no Shissō! Arabasuta Dōbutsu Rando" (奇跡への疾走!アラバスタ動物ランド)
|May 12, 2002||February 17, 2007|
|Luffy is left for dead by Crocodile, but is helped by the mysteríous Miss All-Sunday. The rest of the Straw Hats reach Alubarna.|
"Rebel Army vs. Royal Army! Showdown at Alubarna!"
"Hanrangun vs kokuōgun! Kessen wa Arubāna!" (反乱軍VS国王軍!決戦はアルバーナ!)
|May 19, 2002||February 24, 2007|
|The revolution is on the verge of starting and the crew comes out with a plan that could stop it.|
"Alubarna Grieves! The Fierce Captain Karoo!"
"Naki no Arubāna! Gekitō Karū taichō" (嘆きのアルバーナ!激闘カルー隊長!)
|June 2, 2002||March 3, 2007|
|Vivi tries to call out to the Rebel Army, but fails because of a Baroque Works infiltrator in the Royal Army interferes. She is nearly trampled by the incoming army, but Karoo manages to protect her. Meanwhile, Sanji finds out that Mr. 2 defeated Usopp and Eyelashes, and is heading toward Vivi. Vivi sees through Mr. 2's deception when he reveals that he doesn't know Karoo's name or care for him, and when he fails to remove the bandage on his arm.|
"Sworn on a Friend's Dream! The Battle of Molehill, Block 4!"
"Nakama no yumi ni chikau! Kettō Mogura tsuka 4 banchō" (仲間の夢に誓う!決闘モグラ塚4番街)
|June 9, 2002||March 10, 2007|
|Usopp & Chopper struggle against the Mr. 4 team's attacks, with Miss Merry Christmas attacking from underground and Mr. 4 batting explosive balls. Usopp's plan to use a fake "5-ton" hammer against the two fails after it gets destroyed and revealed as fake, but Chopper manages to trick Lasso into firing into the tunnels. When the two are still standing after that attack, Usopp attempts to flee, but Miss Merry Christmas catches him and taunts him by claiming that Luffy is dead.|
"Big Opening Day Today! The Copy-Copy Montage!"
"Honjitsu dai kōkai! Manemane Montāju!" (本日大公開!マネマネモンタージュ!)
|June 16, 2002||March 17, 2007|
|Usopp is badly injured by a combination attack by the Mr. 4 team, but with Chopper's help, he tricks Mr. 4 into hitting Miss Merry Christmas, then finishes him off by launcing a hammer from a slingshot on Chopper's antlers. Sanji fights with Mr. 2, and while they are evenly matched, Mr. 2 realizes that Sanji cannot attack him if he transforms into Nami, using that to prevent Sanji from fighting back.|
"Transformed into Nami! Bon Clay's Rapid-Fire Ballet Kenpo!"
"Nami ni henshin! Bonkurē renpatsu baree Kenpō" (ナミに変身!ボンクレ-連発バレエ拳法)
|June 23, 2002||March 24, 2007|
|Sanji manages to figure out that Mr. 2 must transform into his original form to use his Ballet Kenpo, and finally manages to defeat him. Vivi decides to have Chaka blow up the palace to distract the rebels long enough to reveal the truth, but before she can carry out the plan, Crocodile arrives with the kidnapped Cobra.|
|117||85||"The Weather Forcer"
"Nami's Cyclone Advisory! Clima Takt Burst!"
"Nami no senpū chūihō! Kurimatakuto sakuretsu" (ナミの旋風注意報!クリマタクト炸裂)
|June 30, 2002||April 14, 2007|
|Nami faces off against Miss Doublefinger and tries to figure out her new weapon, the Clima Takt (Climate Baton), at the same time.|
"Secret Passed Down in the Royal Family! The Ancient Weapon Pluton!"
"Ōke ni tsuwaru himitsu! Kodai heiki Puruton" (王家に伝わる秘密!古代兵器プルトン)
|July 14, 2002||April 21, 2007|
|While Crocodile reveals to Vivi that he seeks the ancient weapon Pluton, Nami manages to defeat Miss Doublefinger with Tornado Tempo.|
|119||87||"Zolo vs. Mr. One"
"Secret of Powerful Swordplay! Ability to Cut Steel and the Rhythm Things Have!"
"Gōken no kyokui! Hagane o kiru chikara to mono no kokyū" (豪剣の極意!鋼鉄を斬る力と物の呼吸)
|July 21, 2002||April 28, 2007|
|Zoro struggles against Mr. 1 as his attacks have no effect on his steel body, but Mr. 1's Dice Dice Fruit enables him to attack by using any part of his body as a steel blade. After Mr. 1 severely wounds Zoro, he becomes able to sense the rhythm that all things have, enabling to cut or not cut at will, and allowing him to defeat Mr. 1 with a single slash.|
|120||88||"Hook, Lie & Sinker"
"The Battle is Over! Koza Raises the White Flag!"
"Tatakai wa owatta! Kōza ga ageta shiroi hata" (戦いは終わった!コーザが掲げた白い旗)
|August 4, 2002||May 5, 2007|
|When Vivi reveals Crocodile's plan to Koza, he attempts to stop the fighting, but is shot. Crocodile reveals that he has set up a massive bomb in the city.|
|121||89||"His Fatal Flaw"
"Where Vivi's Voice Gets Heard! The Hero Descends!"
"Bibi no koe no yuke! Eiyū wa maiorita!" (ビビの声の行方!英雄は舞い降りた!)
|August 11, 2002||May 12, 2007|
|As Koza tries to stop the Rebel Army, both sides are once more fighting due to the intervention of Baroque Works. Vivi is thrown to her certain death when Luffy saves her and challenges Crocodile to a second round, revealing that he has learned that he is weak against water.|
|122||90||"Live & Let Dry"
"Sand Croc and Water Luffy! The Second Round of the Duel!"
"Suna wani to mizu Rufi! Kettō dai ni raundo" (砂ワニと水ルフィ!決闘第2ラウンド)
|August 18, 2002||May 19, 2007|
|Luffy fights Crocodile with more success this time by using water, but is defeated after Crocodile dries up the ground. Meanwhile, the other Straw Hats hurry to locate the bomb before it goes off. Nico Robin forces the king to take her to the tomb where the Poneglyph with Pluton's location is hidden, defeating Tashigi when she tries to stop her.|
|123||91||"The Crypt Script"
"That Looks Croc-ish! Luffy, Run to the Royal Tomb!"
"Wanippoi! Ōke no haka e hashire Rufi!" (ワニっぽい!王家の墓へ走れルフィ!)
|August 25, 2002||May 26, 2007|
|Crocodile joins Robin in the tomb, and orders her to translate the Poneglyph. Robin tells him that Pluton was not mentioned and that it was only about history, but Crocodile figures out that she was lying and stabs her in response. When Luffy recovers from the last round of fighting, he chases after Crocodile into the tomb.|
|124||92||"The Sweat Threat"
"The Nightmare Draws Near! This is the Sand-Sand Clan's Secret Base!"
"Akumu no toki hakaru! Koko wa Sunasunadan himitsu kichi" (悪夢の時迫る!ここは砂砂団秘密基地)
|September 1, 2002||June 9, 2007|
|Luffy fights with Crocodile by using blood on his fists, but Crocodile reveals that he has a poisonous hook, and plans on finishing Luffy off once and for all. Meanwhile Vivi finds the bomb, and calls the Straw Hats together, but realize that the Mr. 7 team is guarding the bomb.|
|125||93||"The Bomb in the Bellfry"
"Magnificent Wings! My Name is Pell, Guardian Deity of the Country!"
"Idai naru tsubame! Wa ga na wa kuno no shigoshin Peru" (偉大なる翼!我が名は国の守護神ペル)
|September 8, 2002||June 16, 2007|
|Vivi finds the bomb inside of the clock tower, but the Mr. 7 pair of Baroque Works are there to protect it. Vivi defeats them, but she realizes the bomb cannot be stopped so easily. It has a timer, and right before it blows up, Pell shows up and takes it into the atmosphere, where he sacrifices himself to save Alabasta. Meanwhile, the final round between Luffy and Crocodile continues, with Luffy struggling due to Crocodile's use of poison.|
"I Will Surpass You! Rain Falls in Alabasta!"
"Koete iku! Arabasuta ni ame ga furu!" (越えていく!アラバスタに雨が降る!)
|September 15, 2002||June 23, 2007|
|Luffy defeats Crocodile by punching him through solid bedrock. When Crocodile falls, the rain-drops calm the soldiers.|
|127||95||"All the King's Men"
"A Farewell to Arms! Pirates and Different Ideas of Justice!"
"Buki yo saraba! Kaizoku to ikutsu ka no seigi" (武器よさらば!海賊といくつかの正義)
|October 6, 2002[n 9]||June 30, 2007|
|Despite the rain falling, some rebels still wish to fight, but Igaram appears with proof of Cobra's innocence, as well as Koza telling everything. The Straw Hats meet with Vivi's father, and they collapse from their wounds, but Tashigi orders the marines under her command not to capture them. Tashigi and Smoker both are rewarded for taking on Crocodile, but neither one of them believes that is right, considering the Straw Hat pirates did all the work.|
|128||96||"The Turn of the Two"
"The Pirates' Banquet and Operation Escape from Alabasta!"
"Kaizokutachi no utage to Arabasuta dasshutsu sakusen!" (海賊たちの宴とアラバスタ脱出作戦!)
|October 6, 2002[n 9]||July 14, 2007|
|Luffy is rescued from the collapsed tomb where he fought Crocodile and brought into Cobra's palace to rest. When he awakens, a magnificent banquet is thrown for the pirates, then, the Straw Hats are invited to enjoy the hot spring steam room inside the palace. Igaram receives word that Luffy's bounty has increased to 100 million Berries and Zoro has a 60 million berry bounty. However, the Straw Hats have already left, having been told by Mr. 2 to meet him to pick up their ship and evade the blockade. They tell Vivi that if she wishes to join, she must meet them in twelve hours.|
"It All Started On That Day! Vivi Tells the Story of Her Adventure!"
"Hajimaru wa ano hi! Bibi ga kataru bōkendan" (始まりはあの日!ビビが語る冒険譚)
|October 20, 2002||July 21, 2007|
|Bon Clay and his crew attempt to protect the Straw Hats from Hina, and sacrifice themselves to serve as a diversion. Vivi has Igaram stand in for her at her speech, and tells the Straw Hats that she cannot travel with them, but she hopes she will still be seen as their friend if they meet again. Unable to acknowledge her vocally without her being branded a criminal, the crew shows the marks on their arms as a sign of their friendship.|
"Scent of Danger! The Seventh Member is Nico Robin!"
"Kiken na kaori! Shichininme wa Niko Robin!" (危険な香り!七人目はニコ·ロビン!)
|October 27, 2002||July 28, 2007|
|The Marines fail again to catch the Straw Hats. After escaping from the Marines, Nico Robin (Ms. All Sunday) appears from inside of the Straw Hats ship. She manages to persuade the crew to let her join. Pell is seen at the end standing over his own grave.|
Season 05 (2002–2003)
|No.||4Kids Entertainment Title/Funimation Title
Original Japanese title
|Original airdate||English airdate|
|131||—||"The First Patient! The Untold Story of the Rumble Ball!"
"Hajimete no Kanja! Ranburu Bōru Hiwa" (はじめての患者! ランブルボール秘話)
|November 3, 2002||—|
|The Straw Hats land on an uninhabited island; Sanji immediately notices that it is covered with fruit-bearing trees. The crew decides to divide the work by drawing straws. Luffy, Zoro, and Usopp are sent to gather the fruit while Nami and Sanji survey the island. Chopper is left to guard the ship. He enjoys himself but suddenly realizes that Robin is nearby and flees into the cabin. He works on producing Rumble Balls and talks to himself about his mentor, Dr. Kureha, but notices that Robin is listening to him and breaks a barrel of water in surprise. Robin accompanies Chopper as he goes to replace the spilled liquid and he tells Robin about Dr. Kureha and how she became his first patient.|
|132||—||"Uprising of the Navigator! For the Unyielding Dream!"
"Kōkaishi no Hanran! Yuzure Nai Yume no Tame ni!" (航海士の反乱! ゆずれない夢の為に!)
|November 10, 2002||—|
|While fishing with Chopper and Usopp, Luffy fishes an ammonite-shaped vehicle out of the sea. The pirates debate if it is edible, but to their surprise, its side opens and a traveling salesman emerges. He offers them obscure items and tries to sell a pile of paper to Nami. However, before he can settle the deal, the salesman realizes that he is on a pirate ship and flees in panic, abandoning his merchandise. With the paper, Nami can finally begin drawing the map of the world that she has dreamed about making since her childhood. However, because the rest of the crew is causing mischief, she has trouble completing her work and has to restart twice before finishing her map of Reverse Mountain.|
|133||—||"A Recipe Handed Down! Sanji, the Iron Man of Curry!"
"Uketsugareru Yume! Karē no Tetsujin Sanji" (受け継がれる夢! カレーの鉄人サンジ)
|November 17, 2002||—|
|In a thick bank of fog, the Straw Hats run into a fleet of navy ships. Surprised by the sight of the skull and crossbones on the pirate ship's sails, the young trainee cook Tajiyo falls off of his navy vessel. Robin catches him before he hits the water and the boy regains consciousness in the Straw Hats' cabin. Scared at first, he loosens up when presented by Sanji with a soup of surprising quality. The small cook reveals his problem: he spilled the day's production of curry and has been charged with replacing it. To compound the issue, the fleet's captains plan to dine aboard his ship. Luffy and Sanji take Tajiyo back to his ship, where Sanji provides him with subtle cooking advice. Tajiyo's new curry turns out perfectly and the Straw Hats escape before the fog lifts in the mid-day sun.|
|134||—||"I Will Make it Bloom! Usopp, the Man, and the Eight-Foot Shell!"
"Sakasete Misemasu! Otoko Usoppu Hachi Shaku Tama" (咲かせてみせます! 男ウソップ八尺玉)
|November 24, 2002||—|
|Because it is raining, Luffy reads out of boredom. Fortunately for him, the Straw Hats' ship reaches the next island. Walking through its port town, they learn that the island known for its yearly fireworks show, which was to occur that day. The fireworks factory, run by an old man named Odama and his granddaughter Kodama, is on a hill outside the town. Usopp goes there, hoping for an opportunity to buy gunpowder. At the factory, he helps Odama and Kodama prepare for the show. Usopp learns that Kodama plans to secretly fire the second of two eight-shaku-tall firework balls to fulfill her parents' dream. Her parents died the previous year after the first misfired, and Usopp convinces Kodama that it is too dangerous for her to fire it. Usopp uses a tall, ancient building to safely launch the large firework ball.|
|135||99||"Legend of the Pirate Hunter!"
"The Fabled Pirate Hunter! Zoro, the Wandering Swordsman!"
"Uwasa no Kaizoku Gari! Sasurai no Kenshi Zoro" (噂の海賊狩り! さすらいの剣士ゾロ)
|December 1, 2002||August 4, 2007|
|Before he meets Luffy, Zoro traveled the world in search of "Hawk-Eye" Mihawk. In a flashback, Zoro captures the target of the bounty hunters Johnny and Yosaku in a bar. According to bounty hunter rules, they demand that he relinquish the victim's body to them. Zoro, who does not consider himself a bounty hunter, complies, explaining that he only brings in a bounty from time to time so that he can survive until he can become the greatest swordsman in the world. Later that day, a group of bandits, led by a man with a much higher bounty, plunders the village. Johnny and Yosaku, inspired by Zoro's conviction, decide to take on the villain, but are quickly defeated. As the bandits prepare to kill the pair, Zoro returns and saves Johnny and Yosaku. After he defeats the bandits and their leader, Johnny and Yosaku become his followers.|
|136||—||"Zenny of the Island of Goats and the Pirate Ship in the Mountains!"
"Yagi no Shima no Zenii to Yama no Naka no Kaizoku Sen!" (ヤギの島のゼニィと山の中の海賊船!)
|December 8, 2002||—|
|A few navy ships chase the Straw Hats. To escape them, the Straw Hats sail through an area of wild currents, which surround an island that is only inhabited by an old man named Zenny and his goats. Zenny realizes that the Straw Hats are pirates and sends his goats to attack them. During the fight Zenny's heart stops from fear. The Straw Hats take him to his home, nurse him back to health, and complete his chores, such as cleaning his house, preparing meals, and chopping wood. Zoro searches for food and discovers a small nearly completed pirate ship atop the island's mountain. At the day's end, as the crew is about to leave, Chopper reveals that the old man will die within three days. Driven by guilt, the Straw Hats decide to stay with him until then.|
|137||—||"How's Tricks? The Designs of Zenny the Moneylender!"
"Mōkarimakka? Kanekashi Zenii no Yabō!" (儲かりまっか? 金貸しゼニィの野望!)
|December 15, 2002||—|
|The Straw Hats continue to do Zenny's daily work and finish building his pirate ship, which he intends to use as a coffin. Zoro eventually realizes that the three days until Zenny's death, which Chopper had diagnosed, have long passed, but by the time he convinces the others to leave, Nami has already lost the Straw Hats' ship in a game of chess. Robin wins it back and they all have a party. As Zenny becomes drunk, he recollects his past as a moneylender who lent money to pirates. He describes how he was shipwrecked twenty years earlier, and that he, in hopes of one day becoming a pirate, started building a ship. As the years passed, he became too old for a pirate's life. Luffy disagrees, saying that pirates can be of any age. The next day, a group of marines lures the Straw Hats into a trap. To save them, Zenny and his goats ride his ship down the mountainside.|
|138||—||"Whereabouts of the Island Treasure! Attack of the Zenny Pirates!"
"Shima no Otakara no Yukue! Zenii Kaizoku Dan Shutsugeki!" (島のお宝の行方! ゼニィ海賊団出撃!)
|December 22, 2002||—|
|The commotion caused by Zenny's arrival allows Nami, Sanji, Usopp, and Chopper to board their ship safely. Zenny and his goats get on the navy ship and Zenny uses of his martial arts skills, with a counting frame to fight. Luffy attempts to slingshot himself over to help him, but lands in the water instead. Zoro immediately jumps in after him to rescue the non-swimmer, only to be run over by the Straw Hats' own ship. The marines are eventually defeated, but a fleet of nine more ships is still waiting in the fog surrounding the island. Zenny tells the Straw Hats that, on his arrival on the island, the goats ate all of his money and that they became his treasure instead. The Straw Hats give Zenny enough medicine to survive and leave the island, escaping from the navy.|
|139||100||"The Rainbow Mist"
"Legend of the Rainbow Mist! Old Man Henzo of Luluka Island!"
"Nijiiro no Kiri Densetsu! Rurukajima no Rōjin Henzo" (虹色の霧伝説! ルルカ島の老人ヘンゾ)
|January 5, 2003||August 11, 2007|
|After escaping from another fleet of navy ships, the Straw Hats drop anchor outside a town with a huge tower. After they set foot on land, an official demands that they pay a harbor tax. The Straw Hats meet a scientist named Henzo, who asks them if they have seen what he calls the "Rainbow Mist." The other citizens of the town dislike Henzo because they have to pay high taxes to fund for his research. While shopping with Nami and Chopper, Sanji has a violent encounter with a tax collector, who is wearing an electric battle suit. A large, unmanned galley appears in the harbor, in the same condition that Henzo saw it fifty years ago. Henzo, Luffy, Robin, and Usopp board it. Further out at sea, a rainbow-colored mist appears and the group uses the Straw Hats' ship to enter it.|
"Residents of the Land of Eternity! The Pumpkin Pirates!"
"Eien no Kuni no Jūnin! Panpukin Kaizoku Dan!" (永遠の国の住人! パンプキン海賊団!)
|January 12, 2003||August 25, 2007|
|Inside the mist, Luffy and his group discover a large ship graveyard. Luffy salvages a chest filled with gold and jewels from one of the shipwrecks, but a distant voice tells him to return the treasure and leave the mist. Usopp believes the voices to be ghosts, but they actually originate from a group of children who call themselves the Pumpkin Pirates. In his youth, Henzo was a member of this group, and they are the reason for his research. He spent his life in search of a means to rescue them from the Rainbow Mist. Only a short time earlier from their point of view, but fifty years earlier from Henzo's perspective, a group of pirates, led by a Captain Whetton, attacked the children's town. When Whetton came after the children, they tried to escape by stealing the pirates' ship. During the fight, Whetton smashed the ship's helm, and Henzo jumped overboard, taking Whetton with him, while the other children sailed into the mist.|
|141||102||"No Way Out"
"Thoughts of Home! The Pirate Graveyard of No Escape!"
"Kokyū e no Omoi! Dasshutsu Funō no Kaizoku Hakaba!" (故郷への想い! 脱出不能の海賊墓場!)
|January 19, 2003||September 1, 2007|
|After entering the Rainbow Mist, the children followed the orders of Ian, the only pirate left on the ship. He mistreated them and they eventually locked him up in the brig of the wreck of a navy ship. Luffy and his group try to escape the mist, but they soon realize that they need help. The Straw Hats persuade one of the children to lead them to the Pumpkin Pirates' hiding place so they can ask them for a way out. Usopp prepares a steaming meal, which causes most of the children to like the Straw Hats; however, their leader, Lapanui, remains suspicious and unwilling to help. Henzo's snail-o-phone rings and the son of Whetton wants Henzo to investigate the mist, not knowing that the professor is already inside the mist. When Lapanui hears Whetton's name, he loses what little he trust has for Henzo.|
|142||103||"Into The Mist"
"An Inevitable Melee! Wetton's Schemes and the Rainbow Tower!"
"Ransen Hissu! Uetton no Yabō to Niji no Tō" (乱戦必死! ウエットンの野望と虹の塔)
|January 26, 2003||September 15, 2007|
|Lapanui accuses Henzo of being Whetton's lapdog and says that in the past, Henzo would have never allowed that to happen. Usopp tells Lapanui that Henzo had endured the same insults from the townspeople yet still tried to rescue the children. Then, for no apparent reason, Luffy slingshots himself and Lapanui to another part of the mist. At the harbor, Nami ties a long lifeline, prepared by Henzo, to a boat and enters the Rainbow Mist. Once inside, Ian, who convinced one of the children to release him, steals the boat and escapes. He reaches Whetton and describes to him the mist's treasures. Whetton orders his men to invade the mist. The town's large tower falls into the water, creating a bridge from the island into the mist, and Whetton and his men cross it to attack.|
|143||104||"The Great Escape!"
"And so, the Legend Begins! To the Other Side of the Rainbow!"
"Soshite Densetsu ga Hajimaru! Iza Niji no Kanata e" (そして伝説が始まる! いざ虹の彼方へ)
|February 2, 2003||September 22, 2007|
|Luffy and Lapanui are outside the mist and use the newly created bridge to re-enter it. There, Luffy fights Whetton and, as it becomes clear that he cannot defeat Luffy face-to-face, Whetton detonates the tower, trapping everyone else inside and Whetton's abandoned men join forces with Luffy's group. An exit appears in the distance and they row toward it, but it closes too fast for them to reach it. Hoping to generate enough wind to blow the Straw Hats' ship clear of the mist, Lapanui stays behind to destroy the navy ship's armory. The other children follow him, promising to meet Henzo again. The explosion they cause successfully blows the Straw Hats' ship outside the mist. There, a group of navy ships, led by an aged Lapanui, arrives and confiscates the Rainbow Mist's treasures from Whetton and takes him and his men into custody.|
Season 06 (2003–2004)
Starting in Season 6, 4Kids dropped One Piece and the rights were picked up by FUNimation. The episode numbers and titles were restored to their original Japanese with slight differences in situations where 4Kids terms (from the TV series and video games) were kept for the TV broadcast. FUNimation did not continue the practice of combining or cutting episodes, though some edits to the content started by 4Kids were still kept.
The Australian broadcasts began airing uncut episodes starting with 175.
|No.||Title||Original airdate||English airdate[n 10]|
|144||"Caught Log! The King of Salvagers, Masira!"
"Ubawareta kiroku! Sarubēji ō Mashira!" (奪われた記録!サルベージ王マシラ!)
|February 9, 2003||September 29, 2007
October 20, 2007
|Nami's log pose begins to point to the sky, after that, a big ship falls from sky and the crew finds a map in of an island named 'Skypiea' on a 200-year-old ship. They compete with the monkey-like Masira's salvage crew while they search for more clues on how to get there. The episode ends with Masira, Luffy, Zoro, and Sanji being eaten by a giant turtle.|
|145||"Monsters Appear! Don't Mess with the Whitebeard Pirates!"
"Kaibutsu tōjō! Shirohige Ichimi ni wa te o dasu na" (怪物登場!白ひげ一味には手を出すな)
|February 16, 2003||October 6, 2007
November 3, 2007
|The Straw Hats decide to go to Jaya island to look for information on Skypeia. Meanwhile, Ace suddenly shows up on Buggy's ship; Buggy doesn't let any of his men attack Ace, fearing Whitebeard's retribution.|
|146||"Quit Dreaming! Mock Town, the Town of Ridicule!"
"Yume o miru na! Azakeri no machi Mokku Taun!" (夢を見るな!嘲りの街モックタウン!)
|February 23, 2003[n 11]||October 13, 2007|
|Jaya's main town is full of famous pirates that are constantly brawling with each other. Luffy and Zoro have a run-in with a pirate known as 'Bellamy the Hyena,' who ridicules their dreams and beats them up.|
|147||"Distinguished Pirates! A Man Who Talks of Dreams and the King of Undersea Search!"
"Kaizoku no takami! Yume o kataru otoko to kaitei shinsaku ō" (海賊の高み!夢を語る男と海底探索王)
|March 9, 2003||October 20, 2007|
|Luffy, Zoro and Nami meet the man who is later revealed to be Blackbeard. They leave Mock Town, and get into a fight with Masira's brother Shōjo, another salvage monkey.|
|148||"Legendary Family! Noland, the Liar!"
"Densetsu no ichizoku! Usotsuki Nōrando" (伝説の一族!「うそつきノーランド」)
|March 16, 2003||October 27, 2007|
|The Straw Hats meet with Montblanc Cricket on another part of Jaya; Cricket is a descendant of Montblanc Noland, an infamous "liar" who told of a gold city on Jaya, and Cricket was outcast for looking for artifacts of the gold city. He may be the only person who knows how to get to Skypiea.|
|149||"Steer for the Clouds! Capture the South Bird!"
"Kumo kaji ippai! Sausubādo o oe!" (雲舵いっぱい!サウスバードを追え!)
|March 23, 2003||November 3, 2007|
|Cricket explains how the Straw Hats can ride a dangerous vertical current called the Knock-Up Stream to get to Skypeia. However, they first have to catch a southbird to point them toward the point where the stream will erupt from the ocean.|
|150||"Dreams Don't Come True?! Bellamy Versus the Saruyama Alliance!"
"Gensō wa kanawanai!? Beramī VS saruyama rengō" (幻想は叶わない!?ベラミーVS猿山連合)
|April 13, 2003||November 10, 2007|
|While the Straw Hats are looking for a Southbird, Bellamy and his crew attack Cricket's house, and steal the gold artifacts he'd collected over the years from his salvage work. When the Straw Hats return and see what happened, Luffy decides to take a side trip back to Mock Town.|
|151||"100 Million Man! World's Greatest Power and Pirate Black Beard!"
"Ichioku no otoko! Sekai saikō kenryoku to kaizoku kurohige" (一億の男!世界最高権力と海賊黒ひげ)
|April 20, 2003||November 24, 2007|
|Luffy takes out Bellamy with a single punch. Meanwhile, the world government heads are concerned over Whitebeard, Shanks, and Luffy. The marines try to decide who will replace Crocodile as a Shichibukai - one of Blackbeard's crew shows up uninvited and nominates his captain.|
|152||"Take to the Sky! Ride the Knockup Stream!"
"Fune wa sora o yuku! Tsukiageru kairyū ni nore" (船は空をゆく!突き上げる海流に乗れ)
|April 27, 2003||December 1, 2007|
|The Going Merry is refitted by Masira and Shōjo to be more flight capable, and the Straw Hats catch a ride on the Knock-Up Stream for Skypeia.|
|153||"Sail the White Sea! The Sky Knight and the Gate in the Clouds!"
"Koko wa sora no umi! Sora no kishi to tengoku no mon" (ここは空の海!空の騎士と天国の門)
|May 4, 2003||December 8, 2007|
|The Straw Hats arrive in an ocean above the clouds. Usopp almost falls out of the Going Merry but is saved at the last minute. The crew is also attacked by a mysterious looking warrior, but is saved by the Knight of the Sky. Finally, they arrive at the border which transports them to the upper realm, Skypiea.|
|154||"Godland, Skypiea! Angels on a Beach of Clouds!"
"Kami no kuni Sukaipia! Kumo no nagisa no tenshitachi" (神の国スカイピア!雲の渚の天使たち)
|May 11, 2003||December 15, 2007|
|As the crew arrives in Skypiea, they're greeted by Conis and her pet Suu. Both she and her father start explaining how the life in Skypiea is and how the different Dials work.|
|155||"The Forbidden Sacred Ground! The Island Where God Lives and Heaven's Judgement!"
"Kindan no seichi! Kami no sumi shima to ten no sabaki!" (禁断の聖地!神の住む島と天の裁き!)
|May 18, 2003||December 22, 2007|
|Nami finds out what should happen to anyone who enters the forest. Meanwhile, the rest of the gang are waiting for the wind to change but are rudely assaulted by Skypiea's police who are going to carry out Heaven's Judgement.|
|156||"Already Criminals?! Skypiea's Upholder of the Law!"
"Hayaku mo hanzaisha!? Sukaipia no hō no banjin" (早くも犯罪者!?スカイピアの法の番人)
|June 8, 2003||December 29, 2007|
|The Straw Hats have some problems with the local justice enforcer force called "The White Berets."|
|157||"Is Escape Possible?!? God's Challenge is Set in Motion"
"Dasshutsu naru ka!? Ugokihajimeta kami no shiren!" (脱出なるか!?動きはじめた神の試練!)
|June 15, 2003||January 5, 2008|
|Before they can leave Chopper, Robin, Nami and Zoro are abducted by a giant shrimp. Luffy, Sanji and Usoppe go after them to the upper yard|
|158||"A Trap on Lovely Street! The Almighty Eneru"
"Raburī dōri no wana! Zennō naru Goddo Eneru" (ラブリー通りの罠!全能なる神エネル)
|June 22, 2003||January 5, 2008
January 12, 2008
|Conis leads Luffy, Usopp, and Sanji to a boat to get to Upper Yard, but she tells them it is a trap and almost gets hit by "Heaven's Judgment".|
|159||"Onward Crow! To the Sacrificial Altar!"
"Susume Karasumaru! Ikenie no saidan o mezase" (すすめカラス丸!生贄の祭壇を目指せ)
|July 6, 2003||January 19, 2008|
|Luffy, Usopp and Sanji finally enter Upper Yard, only to find out that the whole road is trapped heavily, but at last they arrive at the Ordeal Gates. Meanwhile Robin, Zoro, and Nami go out to explore Upper Yard while Chopper stays behind to guard the ship.|
|160||"10% Survival Rate! Satori, the Mantra Master!"
"Seizonritsu 10%! Mantora tsukai no shinkan Satori" (生存率10%!心綱使いの神官サトリ!)
|July 13, 2003||January 26, 2008|
|Luffy, Sanji, and Usopp enter the Ordeal of Balls gate and encounter the Priest Satori.|
|161||"The Ordeal of Spheres! Desperate Struggle in the Lost Forest!"
"'Tama no shiren' no kyōi! Mayoi no mori no shitō" (「玉の試練」の脅威!迷いの森の死闘)
|July 20, 2003||February 2, 2008|
|Usopp, Sanji and Luffy fight Satori, but the power of Mantra seems to be too strong.|
|162||"Chopper in Danger! Former God vs. Priest Shura!"
"Choppā abunau shi! Moto kami VS Shinkan Shura" (チョッパー危うし!元神VS神官シュラ)
|August 3, 2003||February 9, 2008|
|Chopper, threatened by priest Shura, blows the whistle for Gan Fall to come, but before he can arrive, Priest Shura assaults Chopper and begins destroying the Going Merry.|
|163||"Profound Mystery! Ordeal of String and Ordeal of Love?!?"
"Makafushigi! Himo no shiren to koi no shiren!?" (摩訶不思議!紐の試練と恋の試練!?)
|August 10, 2003||February 16, 2008|
|Satori is defeated by Luffy and Sanji. Meanwhile Gan Fall has been defeated and Chopper jumps in the water to rescue him.|
|164||"Light the Fire of Shandora! Wyper the Warrior!"
"Shandora no tō o nobose! Senshi Waipā" (シャンドラの灯を燈せ!戦士ワイパー)
|August 17, 2003||February 23, 2008|
|Chopper is saved by a bunch of giant Southbirds, who tell him that Gan Fall was actually God. Nami, Zoro and Robin discover the reason why Upper Yard is a soil island: It was once part of Jaya, and this is the part that Liar Norland saw. Meanwhile the Shandians attack Upper Yard.|
|165||"Jaya, City of Gold in the Sky! Head for God's Shrine!"
"Tenkū no ōgonkyō Jaya! Mezase kami no yashiro" (天空の黄金卿ジャヤ!目指せ神の社!)
|August 24, 2003||March 1, 2008|
|The Shandians' attack on Upper Yard has started. The crew is finally reunited, and everyone speaks up about what has happened. Chopper takes care of Gan Fall, and the pirates plan to steal the gold on the island.|
|166||"Festival on the Night Before Gold-Hunting! Feelings for "Vearth!""
"ōgon zenya matsuri! Vāsu e no omoi!" (黄金前夜祭!「ヴァース」への想い!)
|September 7, 2003||March 8, 2008|
|After befriending a wolf pack, Gan Fall tells the crew a little more about the history of Upper Yard.|
|167||"Enter God Eneru! Farewell to the Survivors!"
"Goddo Eneru tōjō!! Ikinokori e no yoake kyoku" (神·エネル登場!!生き残りへの夜明曲)
|September 21, 2003||March 15, 2008|
Eneru takes away the limitations of the priests. Also, Usopp witnesses a mysterious person fixing the ship; the next day Merry is found to be back to her original form. After getting her off the altar, the pirates plan out their course of action.Note: This was the last episode to air on Toonami during its original run. The show returned to Toonami on May 18, 2013, continuing from episode 207.
|168||"A Giant Snake Bares Its Fangs! The Survival Game Begins!"
"Kiba muku ōhebi! Tsui ni hajimaru sabaibaru gēmu" (牙むく大蛇!遂に始まる生き残り合戦)
|October 12, 2003||March 22, 2008|
|A giant python makes Luffy, Robin, Chopper and Zoro split while going to the ruins at the south.|
|169||"The Deadly Reject! War Demon Wyper's Resolve!"
"Sutemi no haigeki! Senki Waipā no kakugo" (捨身の排撃!!「戦鬼」ワイパーの覚悟)
|October 19, 2003||March 29, 2008|
|Wyper takes out Shura and tells his goal to the Shandians, and Eneru speaks up about how many people will be alive by the end of his plan.|
|170||"Fierce Mid-Air Battle! Pirate Zoro vs. Warrior Braham!"
"Kūchū no gekisen! Kaizoku Zoro VS Senshi Burahamu" (空中の激戦!海賊ゾロVS戦士ブラハム)
|October 19, 2003||November 3, 2008|
|Zoro fights the Shandian warrior Braham, and defeats him with One Sword Style: 36 Caliber Phoenix technique. ("36-Pound Cannon" In Japanese)|
|171||"The Roaring Burn Bazooka!! Pirate Luffy vs. War Demon Wyper!"
"Unaru nenshōhō!! Rufi vs senki Waipā" (唸る燃焼砲!!ルフィVS戦鬼ワイパー闘)
|October 26, 2003||November 4, 2008|
|Luffy fights Wyper, but after some time, he falls into some underground ruins. Meanwhile, Eneru appears on the Going Merry and after telling that his true goal was the City of Gold, he takes out both Usopp and Sanji; He then vanishes and leaves Satori's brothers, Hotori and Kotori, to avenge their brother.|
|172||"The Ordeal of Swamp! Chopper vs Priest Gedatsu!"
"Numa no shiren! Choppā VS Shinkan Gedatsu!!" (沼の試練!チョッパーVS神官ゲダツ!!)
|November 2, 2003||November 5, 2008|
|Chopper is attacked by Gedatsu, who turns out to be a complete moron, and eventually defeats him, sending him plummeting to the Blue Sea. Conis and Pagaya help Aisa, and head to Upper Yard.|
|173||"Unbeatable Powers! Eneru's True Form is Revealed!"
"Muteki no nōryoku! Akasareru Eneru no shōtai" (無敵の能力!明かされるエネルの正体)
|November 9, 2003||November 6, 2008|
|Eneru defeats several members of the Shandian Tribe. Meanwhile, Gan Fall and Nami start and finish their fight with Kotori and Hotori. Hotori is defeated by Nami while Kotori is defeated by Gan Fall.|
|174||"A Mystical City! The Grand Ruins of Shandora!"
"Maboroshi no to! Yūdai naru Shandora no iseki!!" (幻の都!雄大なるシャンドラの遺跡!!)
|November 16, 2003||November 7, 2008|
|While Robin is looking at some ruins she found, Yama, The Chief Enforcer, attacks her. Yama is easily defeated by Robin. Later, she discovers the legendary city, Shandora.|
|175||"0% Survival Rate! Chopper vs. Ohm, the Sword Wielding Priest!"
"Seisonritsu 0%!! Choppā VS shinkan Ōmu" (生存率0%!!チョッパーVS神官オーム)
|December 21, 2003||November 10, 2008|
|Priest Ohm appears and starts fighting everyone.|
|176||"Climb Giant Jack! Deadly Combat in the Upper Ruins!"
"Kyodai mame tsuru o nobore!! Jōsō iseki no shitō" (巨大豆蔓”を登れ!!上層遺跡の死闘)
|January 11, 2004||November 11, 2008|
|At the Upper Ruins, the fight between Ohm, Zoro, Gan Fall and Wyper begins. When Nami appears, she is swallowed by the giant python, along with Gan Fall and Aisa.|
|177||"The Ordeal of Iron! White Barbed Death Match!"
"Tetsu no shiren no shinkocchō! Shiroibara Desumacchi!!" (鉄の試練の真骨頂!白荊デスマッチ!!)
|January 18, 2004||November 12, 2008|
|Ohm makes matters worse, creating a barbed wire cage around the area. Laki is knocked out by Eneru, and Nami, Aisa, and Gan Fall find out why the python was rampaging so much.|
|178||"Bursting Slash! Zoro vs Ohm!"
"Hotobashiru Zangeki! Zoro VS shinkan Ōmu!!" (ほとばしる斬撃!ゾロVS神官オーム!!)
|January 25, 2004||November 13, 2008|
|Zoro finally defeats Priest Ohm with his 108 Caliber Phoenix technique. Meanwhile Pagaya and Conis hear the terrible truth about the goal of Eneru: to eradicate every person in the sky.|
|179||"Collapsing Upper Ruins! The Quintet for the Finale!"
"Kuzure yuku jōsō iseki! Shūkyoku e no gojūsō" (崩れゆく上層遺跡!終曲への五重奏!!)
|February 1, 2004||November 14, 2008|
|Eneru appears only to reduce the group as close to his prediction as he can.|
|180||"Showdown in the Ancient Ruins! Sky God Eneru's Goal!"
"Kodai iseki no taiketsu! Goddo Eneru no mokuteki" (古代遺跡の対決!神·エネルの目的)
|February 8, 2004||November 17, 2008|
|Eneru counterattacks Gan Fall and lands a finishing hit. He then knocks out Robin as she tries to manipulate him. Zoro impresses Eneru with his power but is easily beaten, while trying to make him pay for what he did to Robin; but it takes Wyper with a secret weapon to take Eneru down.|
|181||"Ambition Towards the Endless Vearth! The Ark Maxim!"
"Kagirinai daichi e no yabō hakobune Makushimu" (限りない大地への野望方舟マクシム!!)
|February 15, 2004||November 18, 2008|
|Eneru defeats Zoro and Wyper. Upon seeing this, Nami follows him to a cave where his ark, Maxim, is. Luffy finally gets out of the snake, along with Aisa, only to find out the outcome of the fight against Eneru. When Aisa tells him that she knows where he is, he asks her to take him there.|
|182||"They Finally Clash! Pirate Luffy vs God Eneru!"
"Tsui ni gekitotsu! Kaizoku Rufi VS Goddo Eneru!!" (遂に激突!海賊ルフィVS神·エネル!!)
|February 22, 2004||November 19, 2008|
|Luffy and Eneru start fighting. Conis tells the dangers of staying in Sky Island to the other Skypieans.|
|183||"Maxim Surfaces! Deathpiea is Activated!"
"Makushimu ujō! Ugokihajimeta Desupia!!" (マクシム浮上!動き始めたデスピア!!)
|February 29, 2004||November 20, 2008|
|Eneru starts a machine that would bring the death of Sky Island: Deathpiea.|
|184||"Luffy Falls! Eneru's Judgement and Nami's Wish!"
"Rufi rakuka! Kami no sabaki to Nami no nozomi!!" (ルフィ落下!神の裁きとナミの望み!!)
|March 7, 2004||November 21, 2008|
|Luffy falls from the ark. Nami starts fighting Eneru while Sanji and Usopp try to rescue her.|
|185||"The Two Awaken! On the Front Lines of the Burning Love Rescue!"
"Mesameta futari! Moeru koi no kyūshutsu zensen!!" (目覚めた二人!燃える恋の救出前線!!)
|March 14, 2004||November 24, 2008|
|Usopp and Sanji split up to rescue Nami, but the first one to get on deck is Usopp.|
|186||"Capriccio for Despair! The Impending Doom of Sky Island!"
"Zetsubō e no kyōsōkyoku hakari kuru sorajima no shōmetsu!!" (絶望への狂想曲迫り来る空島の消滅!!)
|March 21, 2004||November 25, 2008|
|Eneru's thunderclouds are coming down to Sky Island while the evacuation is half complete.|
|187||"Lead by a Bell's Sound! Tale of the Great Warrior and the Explorer!"
"Kane no oto no michibiki! Daisenshi to shinkenka no monogatari" (鐘の音の導き!大戦士と探検家の物語)
|March 28, 2004||November 26, 2008|
|The history of Norland and Calgara is told, as a flashback from Wyper.|
|188||"Free From the Spell! The Great Warrior Sheads Tears!"
"Jubaku kara no kaihō! Daisenshi ga nagashita namida!!" (呪縛からの解放!大戦士が流した涙!!)
|March 28, 2004||November 27, 2008|
|Norland and Calgara are enjoying themselves, as well as the villagers and Norland's crew, but that changes one day, as the villagers start hating their new friends.|
|189||"Eternal Friends! The Vowed Bell Echoes Across the Mighty Seas!"
"Eien no shinyū! Daikaigen ni hibiku chikai no kane" (永遠の親友!大海原に響く誓いの鐘)
|April 4, 2004||November 28, 2008|
|The cause of the hatred is discovered and explained. Meanwhile, Calgara vows to meet Norland again.|
|190||"Angel Island, Obliterated! The Horror of The Raigo's Advent!!"
"Enjerushima shōmetsu! Raigō kōrin no kyōfu!" (エンジェル島消滅!雷迎降臨の恐怖!!)
|April 25, 2004||December 30, 2008|
|Angel Island is destroyed by Eneru's attacks. Luffy decides to go and ring the golden bell before Eneru takes it away.|
|191||"Knock Over Giant Jack! Last Hope for Escape!"
"Kyodai mame tsuru o taose! Dasshutsu e no saigō no nozomi" (巨大豆蔓を倒せ!脱出への最後の望み)
|May 2, 2004||December 31, 2008|
|Nami finds out a way to get to Eneru and sends a message to the others for them to cut down Giant Jack. Zoro cuts down half of the stalk, but Eneru fires a bolt straight at Zoro, rendering him unconscious. As the others look on hopelessly, Wyper lets his pride get the better of him, saying that the descendants of Calgara should ring the bell. Usopp tries to help in a knowingly futile attempt by using his Exploding Star techniques. Robin tells Wyper that Cricket, Noland's descendant, is searching for the Gold City and Luffy wants to ring the bell for him. Reinvigorated, Wyper goes to Giant Jack and uses one final Reject, knocking down the rest of the stalk in the process. Nami and Luffy then charge up Giant Jack to face Eneru.|
|192||"Miracle on Skypiea! The Love Song Heard in the Clouds!"
"Kami no kuni no kiseki! Tenshi ni todoita shima no kasei" (神の国の奇跡!天使に届いた島の歌声)
|May 9, 2004||January 2, 2009|
|Luffy defeats Eneru by smashing him into the Golden Bell, ringing it in the process.|
|193||"The Battle Ends! Proud Fantasia Echoes Far!"
"Tatakai no shūen! Tōku hibiku hokori takaki gensōkyoku" (戦いの終焉!遠く響く誇り高き幻想曲)
|May 23, 2004||January 5, 2009|
|Luffy has won and the 400 year war on Sky Island is finally over. Montblanc Cricket and the Masira Brothers hear the Golden Bell ringing and realize that the Gold City was always in the sky. Eneru, who was thrown to the Blue Sea heads out to the Fairy Vearth (the Moon). The Sky People (both Skypieans and shandorians) celebrate the end of the war with a great bonfire.|
|194||"I Made it here! The Yarn the Poneglyphs Spin!"
"Ware koko ni itaru! Rekishi no honbun ga tsumugu mono" (我ここに至る!歴史の本文が紡ぐもの)
|June 6, 2004||January 6, 2009|
|Robin deciphers the poneglyphs on the Golden Bell and realizes how to find the Rio Poneglyph. She also discovers that the poneglyphs on the Bell were written by Gol D. Roger, who could understand poneglyphs, who had discovered the Rio Poneglyph, and had once visited Skypiea. Soon afterwards, the Straw Hats steal a bunch of gold from the Giant Anaconda's belly and they begin to leave Skypiea.|
|195||"Off to the Blue Sea!! A Heartfelt Finale!!"
"Iza seikai e!! Omoi ga shibarinasu saishū gakushō" (いざ青海へ!!想いが織りなす最終楽章)
|June 13, 2004||January 7, 2009|
|The Golden Bell rings as the Straw Hats are going down to the sea, meaning that they are welcome and are deeply thankful for what they did. When the ship finally rests on the sea, problems appear, as the ship has landed in a Marine base.|
Season 07 (2004–2005)
|No.||Title||Original airdate||English airdate[n 12]|
|196||"A State of Emergency is Issued! A Notorious Pirate Ship has Infiltrated!"
"Hijō Jitai Hatsumei! Akumei Takaki Kaizokusen Sennyū" (非常事態発令!悪名高き海賊船潜入!)
|June 20, 2004||April 19, 2011 (DVD)|
|The Marines are convinced the Going Merry is a ghost ship after it crashes inside their fortress from above. The crew members are scattered around the premises.|
|197||"Sanji the Cook! Proving His Merit at the Marine Dining Hall!"
"Ryōrinin Sanji! Kaigun Shokudō de Shinka Hakki!" (料理人サンジ!海軍食堂で真価発揮!)
|July 4, 2004||April 19, 2011 (DVD)|
|In disguise, Sanji shows the Marine chefs the proper way to prepare a meal.|
|198||"Captured Zoro! Chopper's Emergency Operations!"
"Towareta Zoro to Choppā Kinkyū Shittō" (囚われたゾロとチョッパー緊急執刀!)
|July 11, 2004||April 19, 2011 (DVD)|
|Zoro is taken prisoner as Chopper and Nami assist a nervous doctor in treating injured Marines.|
|199||"The Marines Dragnet Closes In! The Second Member Captured!"
"Hakaru Kaigun no Sōsamō! Towareta Futarime!" (迫る海軍の捜査網!囚われた二人目!)
|July 18, 2004||April 19, 2011 (DVD)|
|Robin and Usopp both disguise themselves as the same visiting inspector, and Usopp is thrown in the brig with Zoro. Luffy and Sanji are discovered by Jonathan after a slight mishap.|
|200||"Luffy and Sanji's Daring Rescue Mission!"
"Kesshi no Rufi to Sanji! Kūshutsu Daisakusen!" (決死のルフィとサンジ!救出大作戦!)
|August 8, 2004||April 19, 2011 (DVD)|
|The real Inspector is thrown in the brig with Zoro and Usopp, while Sanji and Luffy race to rescue the two while avoiding detection.|
|201||"Enter the Hot-Blooded Special Forces! Battle on the Bridge!"
"Netsuketsu Tokubetsu Butai Sansen! Burijji Kōbōsen!" (熱血特別部隊参戦!ブリッジ攻防戦!)
|September 5, 2004||April 19, 2011 (DVD)|
|Sanji and Luffy, after freeing Usopp and Zoro, try to escape Navarone. As the Burning Soul combat unit is deployed, Dr. Kobato leads Nami and Chopper to the docks.|
|202||"Breaking Through the Siege! The Going Merry is Recovered!"
"Hōimō Toppa! Dakkan Gōingu Merī-gō" (包囲網突破!奪還ゴーイングメリー号)
|September 19, 2004||April 19, 2011 (DVD)|
|The crew meets at the docks and are surrounded by Marines. Using Nami as their fake hostage, they trick the Marines into letting them back on the Going Merry.|
|203||"The Pirate Ship Disappears! Fortress Battle, Round #2!"
"Kieta Kaizokusen! Yōsai Kōbō Dai 2 Raundo" (消えた海賊船!要塞攻防第2ラウンド)
|September 26, 2004||April 19, 2011 (DVD)|
|The crew disguises the Going Merry as a Marine ship so they can get their treasure back. With the gold, they decide they’ll hire a shipwright.|
|204||"The Gold and Waver Recovery Operations!"
"Ōgon Dakkan Sakusen to Ueibā Kaishū Sakusen!" (黄金奪還作戦とウエイバー回収作戦!)
|October 3, 2004||April 19, 2011 (DVD)|
|Usopp splits up the crew into two teams: the gold retrieval team and the waver retrieval team. Inspector Shepherd decides to catch Luffy on his own.|
|205||"The One Fell Swoop Plan! Jonathan's Surefire Secret Tactic!"
"Ichimōdajin Keikaku! Jonasan Jishin no Hisaku!" (一網打尽計画!ジョナサン自信の秘策)
|October 3, 2004||April 19, 2011 (DVD)|
|Luffy, Zoro, Usopp, and Robin continue to search for their treasure. Luffy leads Nami to the captain’s quarters where they retrieve their gold.|
|206||"Farewell, Marine Fortress! The Last Battle for Escape!"
"Saraba Kaigun Yōsai! Dasshutsu e no Saigō no Kōbō" (さらば海軍要塞!脱出への最後の攻防)
|October 10, 2004||August 7, 2012 (DVD)|
|The Going Merry is grounded during a period of low tide and Jonathan believes they’ve reached “checkmate”. They cleverly use the impact dial to boost the ship and the breath and flame dials to inflate the octopus balloon again so they can escape.|
|207||"Great Adventure in Long Ring Long Land!"
"Rongu Ringu Rongu Rando no Daibōken!" (ロングリングロングランドの大冒険!)
|October 31, 2004||May 19, 2013|
Luffy and company come across a mysterious pirate ship after trying to escape a giant wave. Soon, they arrive on an island inhabited by strange animals. Going Merry is captured by the Foxy Pirate crew.Note: This episode marks One Piece's return to Toonami in its uncut form. The show previously aired on Toonami during the weekend block's original run on Cartoon Network until Toonami ended in 2008.
|208||"A Davy Back with the Foxy Pirates!"
"Fokushī Kaizokudan to Dēbī Bakku!" (フォクシー海賊団とデービーバック!)
|November 7, 2004||May 26, 2013|
|After Tonjit re-unites with his horse, they are soon attacked by Captain Foxy and his subordinates, who challenge Luffy in a Davy Back Fight, a contest of pirates where the stakes are members of the crew.|
|209||"Round 1! One Lap of the Donut Race!"
"Dai Ikkaisen! Gururi Ishū Dōnatsu Rēsu" (第一回戦!ぐるり一周ドーナツレース)
|November 14, 2004||June 2, 2013|
|The first round of Davy Back Fight involves a race around the island with tiny boats. Zoro's and Chopper's boat is eliminated.|
|210||"Silver Fox Foxy! The Merciless Interference!"
"Gin Gitsune no Fokushī! Mōretsu Bōgai Kōsei!" (銀ギツネのフォクシー!猛烈妨害攻勢)
|November 21, 2004||June 9, 2013|
|With only Luffy, Nami, and Porche's boat remaining, it's an all out war to the goal, but after Foxy exposes his Devil Fruit powers, Porche wins and takes Tony Tony Chopper from Luffy. The second round prepares to start.|
|211||"Round 2! Shoot It into the Groggy Ring!"
"Dai Ni Kaisen! Buchikome Gurokkī Ringu!" (第二回戦!ブチ込めグロッキーリング)
|November 28, 2004||June 16, 2013|
|Without Chopper, Sanji and Zoro must face the Foxy Pirates in a ball game, but are hampered by their blatant cheating and the crooked referee.|
|212||"A Barrage of Red Cards in Groggy Ring!"
"Reddo Kādo Renpatsu! Gurokkī Ringu" (レッドカード連発!グロッキーリング)
|December 5, 2004||June 23, 2013|
|The bickering rivals Sanji and Zoro manage to overcome the opposing team by working together. Luffy chooses Tonjit's horse, Sherry over Chopper.|
|213||"Round 3! The Round-and-Round Roller Race!"
"Daisan Kaisen! Guruguru Rōrā Rēsu!" (第三回戦!ぐるぐるローラーレース!)
|December 12, 2004||June 30, 2013|
|The Straw Hats face Foxy a race around a giant ring on roller skates.|
|214||"A Seriously Heated Race! Into the Final Round!"
"Hakunetsu Bakusō Rēsu! Saishū Raundo Totsunyū" (白熱爆走レース!最終ラウンド突入!)
|December 19, 2004||July 7, 2013|
|Thanks to some quick planning, the Straw Hats win the race.|
|215||"Screaming-Hot Bombardment! Pirate Dodgeball!"
"Unaru Netsukyū Gōkyu! Kaizoku Dojjibōru!" (うなる熱球剛球! 海賊ドッジボール!)
|January 9, 2005||July 14, 2013|
|With Luffy's victory, he takes Chopper back, but foolishly accepts another challenge by Foxy.|
|216||"Showdown on the Cliff! Red Light, Green Light!"
"Dangai no Kessen! Daruma-san ga Koronda!" (断崖の決戦!だるまさんがころんだ!)
|January 9, 2005||July 21, 2013|
|Foxy decides to take Robin from Luffy this time because of her Devil Fruit ability. The next match is a race to the top of the island.|
|217||"The Captains Square Off! The Final Combat Round!"
"Kyaputen Taiketsu! Saishūsen Konbatto!" (キャプテン対決!最終戦コンバット!)
|January 16, 2005||July 28, 2013|
|With Chopper gone again from Luffy's crew, Luffy and Foxy face off in the final game: a battle of brawn aboard Foxy's ship.|
|218||"Full-Blast Slow-Slow Onslaught Vs. Invulnerable Luffy!"
"Zenkai Noro Noro Kōgeki vs Fujimi no Rufi" (全開ノロノロ攻撃VS不死身のルフィ)
|January 23, 2005||August 4, 2013|
|Luffy continues to battle Foxy with the odds not in his favor, and the fight continues inside Foxy's ship.|
|219||"Epic, Heated Combat! The Fateful Final Conclusion!"
"Sōzetsu Nettō Konbatto! Unmei no Saishū Ketchaku!" (壮絶熱闘コンバット!運命の最終決着)
|January 30, 2005||August 11, 2013|
|Luffy manages to finally defeat Foxy by using his ability against him. After dismissing his new crewmembers, the Straw Hats leave in search for a shipwright.|
|220||"Was It Lost? Stolen? Who Are You?"
"Ushinatta? Ubawareta? Omae wa Dare da?" (失った?奪われた?おまえはだれだ?)
|February 6, 2005||August 18, 2013|
|A mysterious figure appears during the night and steals the memories of the crew. In the morning, Robin is the only one who remembers the Straw Hats adventures together. Her attempts to keep the crew together fail as Nami and Zoro go separate ways.|
|221||"A Mysterious Boy With a Horn and Robin's Deduction!"
"Fude o Daita Nazo no Shōnen to Robin no Suiri!" (笛を抱いた謎の少年とロビンの推理!)
|February 13, 2005||August 25, 2013|
|Robin suggests that only those who were sleeping lost their memories. Luffy and the others then remember seeing the mysterious boy who played some kind of flute. Later that night, they discover the boy outside and Luffy tries to fight him. At the last second, he proclaims his memory has returned.|
|222||"Now, Let's Get Back Our Memories! The Pirate Crew Lands On the Island!"
"Iza Kioku o Dakkan seyo! Kaizokudan Shima ni Jōriku" (いざ記憶を奪還せよ!海賊団島に上陸)
|February 20, 2005||September 8, 2013|
|During the night, Usopp, Chopper, and Sanji question what brought them to the Going Merry. In the morning, Usopp builds them a raft and they sail to the island where they meet Nami again. Meanwhile, the boy sets his sights on Zoro.|
|223||"Zoro Bares His Fangs! A Savage Animal Stands in the Way!"
"Kiba o Muku Zoro! Tachihadakatta Yajū" (牙をむくゾロ!立ちはだかった野獣!)
|February 27, 2005||September 15, 2013|
|On their way to "The Palace of the Sea God" Robin's group meets an entranced Zoro. It looks like Zoro wants to fight so Luffy urges the others to keep going without him. They apprehend the kid but the whistle was what was really stealing their memories. Zoro returns, still entranced, but Luffy's nowhere to be seen.|
|224||"The Last Counterattack by the Memory Thief Who Reveals His True Colors!"
"Honsei o Arawashita Kioku Dorobō no Saigo no Gyakushū" (本性を現した記憶泥棒の最後の逆襲!)
|March 6, 2005||September 22, 2013|
|Luffy returns and knocks some sense into Zoro. Cornered, the sea horse spreads illusions of the people in their memories to distract them. It steals their complete memories and claims that it has become a Sennenryu. Luffy defeats it and returns all the memories but the townspeople are convinced they're the memory stealers.|
|225||"Proud Man! Silver Fox Foxy!"
"Hokori Takaki Otoko! Gin Gitsune no Fokushī" (誇り高き男!銀ギツネのフォクシー)
|March 13, 2005||September 29, 2013|
|Luffy rescues Foxy, Hamburg, and Porche from a storm at sea. When they reunite with the Sexy Foxy ship, they find it captained by somebody new. Foxy accepts a Davy Back Fight in order to regain his ship and crew. Donning the afro once again, Luffy vows to defeat the captain.|
|226||"The Guy Who’s the Closest to Invincible? And the Most Dangerous Man!"
"Mottomo Muteki ni Chikai Yatsu? To Mottomo Kiken na Otoko!" (最も無敵に近い奴?と最も危険な男!)
|March 20, 2005||October 6, 2013|
|Once Foxy wins back his crew, he captures the Strawhats. Nami and Luffy fight Foxy and although he's defeated, his crew accepts him back. Later, they sail to an island where they meet someone Robin knows; a Marine named Aokiji.|
|227||"Navy Headquarters Admiral Aokiji! The Ferocity of an Ultimate Powerhouse!"
"Kaigun Hombu Taishō Aokiji! Saikō Senryoku no Kyōi" (海軍本部大将青キジ!最高戦力の脅威)
|March 27, 2005||October 13, 2013|
|The man they met, Marine High Admiral Aokiji, appears to be incredibly lazy. He first displays his Devil's Fruit ability by freezing the sea so some deserted people can get off the island. Unfortunately, he's determined to catch Robin. Luffy, Sanji, and Zoro attack but they seem to be no match.|
|228||"Duel Between Rubber and Ice! Luffy vs. Aokiji!"
"Gomu to Koori no Ikkiuchi! Rufi VS Aokiji!" (ゴムと氷の一騎打ち!ルフィVS青キジ)
|March 27, 2005||October 20, 2013|
|Robin is frozen by Aokiji and Luffy tells the others to escape with her. In the Going Merry, Usopp and Chopper try to thaw her in the shower. Luffy gets defeated (frozen), but his life is spared as Aokiji believes he must repay the debt the marines incurred from Crocodile's defeat at Luffy's hands. With the crew defrosted, they continue sailing as usual. Zoro spots the giant frog they heard about and they chase it to an island with a lighthouse, but it appears they'll sink before they get there.|
Season 08 (2005–2006)
|No.||Title||Original airdate||English airdate[n 13]|
|229||"The Dashing Sea Train and the City of Water: Water Seven!"
"Shissō umi ressha to mizu no miyako Uōtā Seven" (疾走海列車と水の都ウォーターセブン)
|April 17, 2005||October 27, 2013|
|After the Going Merry narrowly escapes being hit by a "sea train", the crew meets an old woman, Kokoro, and her granddaughter, Chimney. Kokoro gives Luffy a map to Water Seven. Luffy, Nami, and Usopp buy boats driven by sea monsters called "yagara".|
|230||"Adventure in the City on the Water! Head to the Mammoth Shipbuilding Plant!"
"Suijō toshi no bōken! Mezase kyodai sōsen kōjō" (水上都市の冒険!目指せ巨大造船工場)
|April 24, 2005||November 3, 2013|
|Luffy, Nami, and Usopp get strange greetings from the residents and they get to experience the roller coaster-like channels of Water Seven. Luffy find out that some pirates had been beaten at the hands of some powerful craftsmen; the Galley La Company. Chopper loses Robin and some strange new people threaten Zoro back on the ship.|
|231||"The Franky Family and Iceburg!"
"Furankī ikka to Aisubāgu-san" (フランキー一家とアイスバーグさん)
|May 1, 2005||November 10, 2013|
|The people who attacked Zoro reveal themselves to be the feared "Franky Family", though they're no match for Zoro. Luffy have their gold exchanged for cash. After, they meet a man who resembles Usopp, Galley La's carpenter employment foreman, Kaku. Usopp's cut of the money is stolen by the Franky Family.|
|232||"Galley-La Company! A Grand Sight: Dock #1!"
"Garēra Kanpanī! Soukan ichiban Dokku" (ガレーラカンパニー!壮観一番ドック)
|May 15, 2005||November 17, 2013|
|Paulie makes his debut when he retrieves Usopp's stolen money as he runs from debt collectors. Kalifa shows Luffy, Nami, and Usopp around Dock No. 1 and tells them how Iceburg founded the Galley La Company. Kaku returns from the Going Merry and tells them that their keel is irreparably damaged.|
|233||"Pirate Abduction Incident! A Pirate Ship That Can Only Await Her End!"
"Kaizoku yūkai jiken to shi o matsu dake no kaizokusen" (海賊誘拐事件と死を待つだけの海賊船)
|May 22, 2005||November 24, 2013|
|Luffy refuses to believe that Galley La cannot repair the Going Merry. The two soon realize that not only is Usopp missing now, but the two brief cases that were returned to them are empty. Nami decides to head to Franky House and finds Usopp on the way in a pitiful state. As she heads back to the ship for help, Usopp goes to the Franky House himself.|
|234||"Rescuing Our Friend! Raid On the Franky House!"
"Nakama kyūshutsu! Nagarikomi Furankī Hausu" (仲間救出!殴りこみフランキーハウス)
|June 5, 2005||December 1, 2013|
|Luffy, Sanji, Zoro, and Chopper follow Usopp's bloody trail to the Franky House, where they find him passed out in front. The four of them challenge the Franky Family only to find out that their real target, Franky himself, is gone and has taken the money with him.|
|235||"Big Fight Under the Moon! The Pirate Flag Flutters With Sorrow!"
"Gekka no dai kenka! Kanashimi ni hirugaeru kaizoku hata!" (月下の大喧嘩!哀しみに翻る海賊旗!)
|June 12, 2005||January 5, 2014|
|Once they're back on the ship, Luffy has to finally tell Usopp that the Going Merry can no longer be repaired and that they've chosen to get a new ship without him. Usopp believes that Luffy has abandoned the dignity of their ship and says he's leaving the crew. That night, he challenges Luffy to a duel.|
|236||"Luffy vs. Usopp! Collision of Two Men's Pride!"
"Rufi VS Usoppu! Butsukaru otoko no iji" (ルフィvsウソップ!ぶつかる男の意地)
|June 19, 2005||January 12, 2014|
|Usopp fights Luffy in order to decide who keeps the Going Merry; he fights harder than he's ever fought before. Luffy actually seems to pose no threat but all the while, he's remembering what great friends they used to be, sailing together on the same ship. Even after taking a harsh beating, Luffy defeats Usopp. They leave Usopp and the ship behind.|
|237||"Severe Shock Hits the City of Water! Iceberg Targeted!"
"Gekishin mizu no miyako! Newareta Aisubāgu" (激震水の都!狙われたアイスバーグ)
|July 3, 2005||January 19, 2014|
|The Strawhats get themselves a hotel room. Nami finds the crew on the roof with urgent news: Iceburg has been shot. As the Galley La Company frantically search for answers, Nami and Luffy decide to check on his condition – only to be met by closed gates. Franky appears then to exact his revenge – with style.|
|238||"Gum-Gum Human vs. Fire-Breathing Cyborg!"
"Gomugomu ningen VS hi o fuku kaizō ningen" (ゴムゴム人間VS火を吹く改造人間)
|July 10, 2005||January 26, 2014|
|In the streets outside of the hospital, Luffy fights Franky. Inside, Iceburg recalls seeing Nico Robin and another tall man before he was shot. The Galley La company run outside and stop Franky and Luffy and tell them that they suspect the Strawhat Pirates of the crime.|
|239||"The Straw Hat Pirates Are the Culprits? The Protectors of the City of Water!"
"Hannin wa mugiwara kaizokudan? Mizu no miyako no yōjinbo" (犯人は麦わら海賊団?水の都の用心棒)
|July 31, 2005||February 2, 2014|
|The Galley La Company continues to fight Luffy and Franky is enraged that they've stolen his opponent. An incredibly high tide called the "Aqua Laguna" is coming and Chopper and Sanji rush to warn Usopp. Luffy raises some chaos in order to meet with Iceburg and he demands to know what's happening. Iceburg says he wants to see Robin one more time.|
|240||"Eternal Farewell? Nico Robin: The Woman Who Draws Darkness!"
"Eien no wakare? Yami o hiku onna Niko Robin" (永遠の別れ?闇を引く女ニコ·ロビン)
|August 7, 2005||February 9, 2014|
|In a bar, Franky talks with Kokoro about her theory on who shot Iceburg. The rumors she speaks of seem to have some truth as we see Robin meeting with someone from an organization called CP9. While the crew hide from angry residents, Sanji and Chopper discover Robin and she tells them what they've feared: she's responsible and she wants to part ways.|
|241||"Capture Robin! The Determination of the Straw Hats!"
"Robin o tsukamaero! Mugiwara ichimi no ketsui" (ロビンを捕まえろ!麦わら一味の決意)
|August 14, 2005||February 16, 2014|
|Chopper reunites with the others without Sanji and they discuss what's happened. Luffy decides that in order to know the full truth, they must catch Robin. Usopp attempts to repair the ship enough to withstand the Aqua Laguna and the Strawhats make their way to the Galley La Company.|
|242||"Cannon Fire Is the Signal! CP9 Goes Into Action!"
"Aizu wa hōgeki to tomo ni! Ugokidashita CP9" (合図は砲撃と共に!動き出したCP9)
|August 21, 2005||February 23, 2014|
|The Strawhats (still missing Sanji) rush to Galley La where Robin and CP9 begin a raid. In Iceburg's room, Robin and the mysterious man Iceburg saw before, tell him that they've purposely placed the blame on the pirates. Their true aim is the blueprints he would've passed down to Paulie. Luffy separates from his group.|
|243||"CP9 Takes Off Their Masks! Their Shocking True Faces!"
"Kamen o totta CP9! Sono odoroki no sugao" (仮面を取ったCP9!その驚きの素顔)
|September 4, 2005||March 2, 2014|
|Robin speaks with Iceburg inside his room still. We already know that Robin can read the poneglyphs - and it seems Iceburg is the one with the blueprints to the ultimate weapon, Pluton. The true enemies are revealed to be Iceburg's own allies. Elsewhere, Luffy is tied up with Paulie after Paulie tells members of CP9 that his blueprints are fake.|
|244||"Secret Bond! Iceberg and Franky!"
"Hisometa kizuna! Aisubāgu to Furankī" (秘めた絆!アイスバーグとフランキー)
|September 11, 2005||March 9, 2014|
|Lucci tells Iceburg their hypothesis and has Kaku check his pulse to tell if the things he tells him are true. They suspect that Iceburg's friend from the past, Cutty Flam, is really Franky and it's revealed to be true. Therefore, Franky has the real blueprints. The Strawhat Pirates and Paulie break into the room where they find Iceburg and CP9.|
|245||"Come Back, Robin! Showdown With CP9!"
"Kaette koi Robin! CP9 to no taiketsu!" (帰って来いロビン!CP9との対決!)
|September 18, 2005||March 16, 2014|
|Luffy and the others request that Robin comes back to the crew. She refuses and tells them that she cannot accomplish her "wish" if she were to stay with them. Robin turns to leave and CP9 try to hold the pirates back. Robin successfully escapes and Lucci shows those remaining his "transformation".|
|246||"The Straw Hat Pirates Annihilated? The Menace of the Leopard Model!"
"Mugiwara kaizokudan zenmetsu? Moderu hyō no kyōi" (麦わら海賊団全滅?モデル豹の脅威!)
|October 23, 2005[n 14]||March 23, 2014|
|Lucci's transformation is a result of a Devil's Fruit; a Zoan Type leopard. He quickly disposes of the crew and CP9 tie up Paulie and Iceburg, leaving them alone as the building slowly burns down around them. In Franky's underground hideout, Usopp tells him his story and Franky is finally touched. In return, Franky tells him a little about Tom's contributions to Water Seven.|
|247||"The Man Who Is Loved Even by His Ship! Usopp's Tears!"
"Fune kara mo aisareta otoko! Usoppu no namida!" (船からも愛された男!ウソップの涙!)
|October 30, 2005||March 30, 2014|
|Usopp believes that the person who repaired the Going Merry in Skypeia was really the Going Merry itself. Franky says that the ship was inhabited by a spirit who enters ships who are dearly cared for. The spirit repaired their ship just enough for them to reach the next island. The doorbell rings from the sea side and the Galley La foremen enter.|
|248||"Franky's Past! The Day the Sea Train First Ran!"
"Furankī no kako! Umi ressha ga hashitta hi" (フランキーの過去!海列車が走った日)
|November 6, 2005||April 6, 2014|
|The foremen discover Franky's hidden room and he fears they'll trample his memories. A long flashback ensues, covering Franky's past in Tom's Workers and how he and Iceburg helped create the Sea Train.|
|249||"Spandam's Scheme! The Day the Sea Train Shook!"
"Supandamu no inbō! Umi ressha ga ureta hi" (スパンダムの陰謀!海列車が揺れた日)
|November 13, 2005||April 13, 2014|
|Spandam, a CP5 representative, was determined to get Tom proven guilty in his trial so he could get the blueprints. As Franky walked into the town, people from the government began to attack with the battleships he had personally constructed. Tom and Iceburg run to their shipyard where they're attacked by two ships which also destroy the others. Iceburg tells Franky that he has to take responsibility or he'll never forgive him.|
|250||"The End of the Legendary Man! The Day the Sea Train Cried!"
"Densetsu no otoko no saigo! Umi ressha ga naita hi" (伝説の男の最期!海列車が泣いた日)
|November 27, 2005[n 15]||April 20, 2014|
|Franky said that if a ship of his were to be used as a weapon, then it's no longer one of his ships. That enraged Tom and he punched Franky for the first time, telling him he had to take pride in the ships he created. He then told the judge that he would accept the punishment for both his previous crime and the recent attack. Franky tried to stop the train to Enies Lobby with his bare hands.|
|251||"The Truth Behind Her Betrayal! Robin's Sorrowful Decision!"
"Uragiri no shinsō! Robin no kanashiki ketsui!" (裏切りの真相!ロビンの哀しき決意!)
|November 27, 2005[n 15]||April 27, 2014|
|Chopper escapes the burning building with Paulie and Iceburg on his back and collapses outside. Iceburg tells Nami that CP9 threatened to destroy the Straw Hats if Robin didn't cooperate with them. Nami rushes to tell Chopper so they can go looking for the rest of the crew. Elsewhere, the foremen let go of the Going Merry so she would be destroyed at sea.|
|252||"The Steam Whistle Forces Friends Apart! The Sea Train Starts to Run!"
"Nakama o hikihanasu kiteki! Hashiridasu umi ressha" (仲間を引き離す汽笛!走り出す海列車)
|December 4, 2005||May 4, 2014|
|Paulie helps clear the name of the Strawhats but doesn't tell the mob everything he knows. He gets the mob to follow Chopper so they can search for the rest of the crew. Nami goes her own way so she can rush to the Sea Train. As Nami nears the station, Sanji, ahead of her, approaches the train.|
|253||"Sanji Barges In! Sea Train Battle in the Storm!"
"Sanji totsunyū! arashi no naka no umi ressha batoru!" (サンジ突入!嵐の中の海列車バトル!)
|December 11, 2005||May 11, 2014|
|Nami and the conductors are rescued by Paulie when the Aqua Laguna floods the main station. A man hands Nami a letter he found from Sanji. It informs her that Usopp, Franky, and he are on board the train that had just departed. On board, he storms the cars. High up in the city, Nami speaks with Kokoro and spots Luffy, stuck in between two buildings, in the back streets where the Aqua Laguna will hit first.|
|254||"Nami's Soul Cries Out! Straw Hat Luffy Makes a Comeback!"
"Nami tamashii no sakebi! Mugiwara no Rufi fukukatsu!" (ナミ魂の叫び!麦わらのルフィ復活!)
|January 22, 2006||May 18, 2014|
|Nami finally reaches Luffy and tells him that he needs to hurry before Robin reaches Enies Lobby. Chopper finds Zoro and hands him the Sandai Kitetsu so he can escape the chimney. Luffy pushes apart the buildings he was stuck between and Paulie grabs them all so they can escape the Aqua Laguna's massive wave.|
|255||"Another Sea Train? Rocketman Charges Forth!"
"Mō hitotsu no umi ressha? Rokettoman shutsugeki" (もう一つの海列車?ロケットマン出撃)
|January 29, 2006||May 25, 2014|
|Sanji fights his way through another train car and finds Usopp and Franky. Seeing how determined Luffy is to save Robin, Kokoro and Iceburg lends the Strawhat crew the use of another sea train, Rocket Man. The Franky Family shows up, pleading with Luffy to let them join them because they'll do anything for their leader.|
|256||"Rescue Our Friends! A Bond Among Foes Sworn with Fists!"
"Nakama o sukue! Kobushi ni chikatta teki dōshi no kizuna!" (仲間を救え!拳に誓った敵同士の絆!)
|February 5, 2006||June 1, 2014|
|The Rocket Man finally makes it out to sea. As the train connects with the tracks, Luffy has to rescue Chimney before she's thrown off by the wind. In the meanwhile, Iceburg has a flashback about when he finally met Franky again in Water Seven. With Luffy and Chimney safe in the train, Paulie tells his fellow carpenters who the real culprits were. The Strawhats, Franky Family, and Galley La Company form an alliance.|
|257||"Smash the Wave! Luffy and Zoro Use the Strongest Combo!"
"Nami o sake! Rufi to Zoro no saikyō gattai waza" (波を砕け!ルフィとゾロの最強合体技)
|February 26, 2006||June 8, 2014|
|Luffy and Zoro perform a move that acts similar to a cannon and blasts a hole through the wall of the tidal wave ahead of them, opening up a channel for them to pass through. They miraculously pass through unscathed and the passengers rejoice. Sanji contacts the rest of the crew and fills them in on his current situation. Usopp separates from them but later, when Sanji and Franky are spotted, a man named Sogeking comes to their rescue.|
|258||"A Mysterious Man Appears?! His Name Is Sniperking!"
"Nazo no otoko tōjō!? Sono na wa Sogekingu!" (謎の男登場!?その名はそげキング!)
|March 5, 2006||June 15, 2014|
|Sogeking makes his grand entrance. Franky and Sanji aren't fooled by his costume but they try to humor him. They devise a plan first, then detach the last two cars and fight their way through the rest. Back in the Rocket Man, Luffy, Zoro, Nami, and Chopper get an outfit change; Nami shows off the weapon Usopp upgraded for her while he was still with them.|
|259||"Showdown Between Cooks! Sanji vs. Ramen Kenpo"
"Kokku taiketsu! Sanji VS Rāmen kenpō" (コック対決!サンジVSラーメン拳法)
|March 12, 2006||June 22, 2014|
|Kalifa updates the CP9 on the situation with Franky, Sanji, and Usopp. Sanji tells Franky and Usopp to go on without him so he can fight Wanze and his "Ramen Kenpo". Franky begins to fight Nero, CP9's "Weasel", and Sogeking meets with Robin.|
|260||"Rooftop Duel! Franky vs. Nero"
"yane no ue no kettō! Furankī VS Nero" (屋根の上の決闘!フランキーVSネロ)
|March 19, 2006||June 29, 2014|
|Franky's fight with Nero continues. Nero discovers that Franky's weak spot is his back, so Franky lies down flat so he can't get to it. Nero demands that he fight seriously, so Franky gets up to perform his "Centaur" form. Sogeking talks with Robin and tells her that the crew knows about her reasons for leaving. Those on the Rocket Man encounter the discarded cars and Zoro slices them so they can pass.|
|261||"Clash! Demon-Slasher Zoro vs. Ship-Slasher T-Bone!"
"Gekitotsu! Onigiri Zoro VS funegiri T Bōn" (激突!鬼斬りゾロVS船斬りTボーン)
|April 2, 2006[n 16]||July 6, 2014|
|Zoro clashes with "Ship Cutter" T-Bone. The fight is short and Zoro joins the crew again in the Rocket Man. On the Puffing Tom, Sanji beats Wanze beautiful, though Wanze thinks he's ruined his face. Franky finally gains the upper hand against Nero and defeats him. After beating their respective opponents, Franky and Sanji stand to fight against the other CP9.|
|262||"Scramble over Robin! A Cunning Plan by Sniperking!!"
"Robin sōdatsusen! Sogekingu no kisaku!!" (ロビン争奪戦!そげキングの奇策!!)
|April 16, 2006||July 13, 2014|
|After hiding under Robin's cloak for a few episodes, Sogeking finally shows himself. They stumble into the room with the CP9 and meet with Sanji and Franky. Sogeking produces a smokescreen. The four head into another car, detach it, and escape. It's not long before Blueno pulls their car back, though. Franky knocks down the wall so they can escape but ends up on the enemy car. Blueno opens a door then back in the Strawhat car.|
|263||"The Judicial Island! Full View of Enies Lobby!"
"Shihō no shima! Eniesu Robī no zenbō" (司法の島!エニエス·ロビーの全貌!)
|April 30, 2006||July 20, 2014|
|Robin willingly follows Blueno into his improvised door and Sogeking and Sanji are left alone. For a while, Blueno explains a little of Robin's past involving the Buster Call. Back at the Rocket Man, Yokuzuna the frog jumps onto the front of the train, knocking them from the rails. After Kokoro speaks with him, he joins the group. The CP9, Franky, and Robin finally reach Enies Lobby and disembark.|
|SP1||"One Piece TV Special: Adventure in the Ocean's Navel"
"Wan Pīsu Terebi Supesharu: Umi no Heso no Daibōken" (ワンピース TVスペシャル 海のヘソの大冒険)
|December 20, 2000|
|The Straw Hat Pirates encounter a city in the middle of a whirlpool, called the Ocean's Navel, that is being destroyed by giant monsters. These monsters supposedly protect a treasure capable of granting wishes, but in the process of defeating these guardians, the crew ends up releasing another evil. (aired after Episode 53)|
|SP2||"One Piece: Open Upon the Great Sea! A Father's Huge, HUGE Dream!"
"Wan Pīsu: Daiunabara ni Hirake! Dekkai Dekkai Chichi no Yume!" (ワンピース 大海原にひらけ!でっかいでっカイ父の夢!)
|April 6, 2003|
|The story opens on Pirate Zap's ship, where two of his crew, Bonnie and Max, are tired and want to escape, but unfortunately they have no money. Three children were being held captive on the ship overhear them. The eldest, Amanda, whose father was a pro treasure hunter, knows the whereabouts ofdeal. If they help them make a clean escape, they could take all the treasure they wanted. They agree, and the five of them barely escape and make it onto a small island where they meet Luffy and his crew. Unfortunately they were pursued and Luffy and Amanda are captured and brought back to their boss, the head of the Bayan Pirates, who is also after the treasure. Now Luffy and the others must battle the Bayan pirates and find the treasure that Amanda's father had left for his children. Amanda, who has always resented adventure and treasure because her father was constantly gone in search for it, finally understands his feelings. This TV Special is aired between episodes 149 and 150.|
|SP3||"One Piece: Protect! The Last Great Stage"
"Wan Pīsu: Mamoru! Saigo no Daibutai" (ワンピース 守れ!最後の大舞台)
|December 14, 2003|
|The renowned Randolph troupe is in town and they are putting on a special farewell play to mark their leader’s retirement. When three of its actors quit a mere thirty minutes before the curtain rises, the Straw Pirates offer their services; though with Robin’s overacting, Usopp trying to hog the limelight and Luffy gate-crashing the stage dressed as a monkey, the first act becomes more of a farce instead! Before the second act can commence, Randolph is arrested by the marines for selling stolen weapons to pirates, and boards the ship to prove his innocence. There, he is confronted by the Marine Commander named Governor, a former subordinate of Randolph’s, who has concocted the whole plan in order to exact his revenge on the ex-marine. Now, in addition to rescuing Randolph and protecting his ship, Luffy must also convince the troupe leader that not all pirates are bloodthirsty brutes. Whatever happens, one thing’s for sure - the show must go on! This TV Special is aired between episodes 174 and 175.|
|SP4||"One Piece: End-of-Year Special Plan! Chief Straw Hat Luffy's Detective Story"
"Wan Pīsu: Nenmatsu Tokubetsu Kikaku! Mugiwara no Rufi Oyabun Torimonochō" (ワンピース年末特別企画!麦わらのルフィ親分捕物帖)
|December 18, 2005|
|Buggy and his "Clown Family" are causing havoc in Feudal Era Grand Line. They've kidnapped Onami (Nami) and it's up to Luffy, Usopp and Sanji to save her. After a failed attempt by the Buggy Family they try to capture Princess Vivi, only to fail again and be defeated by Zoro and Luffy.|
Original video animations
|1||"Defeat Him! The Pirate Ganzack!"
"Taose! Kaizoku Gyanzakku" (倒せ!海賊ギャンザック)
|July 26, 1998|
Whilst running low on food supplies, Luffy, Zoro and Nami are suddenly attacked by a strange sea creature who destroys their boat and captures Nami. Washing up on a nearby island, Luffy and Zoro meet a girl named Medaka, learning from her grandfather that her father, along with many others in the islands village, have been captured by the pirate Ganzack, who is forcing them to build a huge cannon. With the incentive of food, Luffy and Zoro attack Ganzack's hideout, only to wind up captured. However, their attempts inspire the villagers to fight back, allowing Nami to spring Luffy and Zoro free. Ganzack soon attempts to flee on his ship, using his new cannon to bomb the island, but the combined efforts of Luffy, Zoro, Nami and Medaka put a stop to his plan.Note: This OVA was produced by Production I.G. and features a different voice cast from the television series.
|VHS ONEPIECE||piece1||1–4||February 21, 2001|||
|piece2||5–8||February 21, 2001|||
|piece3||9–12||March 21, 2001|||
|piece4||13–16||April 18, 2001|||
|piece5||17–20||May 23, 2001|||
|piece6||21–24||June 20, 2001|||
|piece7||25–28||July 18, 2001|||
|piece8||29–32||August 22, 2001|||
|piece9||33–36||September 19, 2001|||
|piece10||37–40||October 24, 2001|||
|piece11||41–44||November 21, 2001|||
|piece12||45–48||December 19, 2001|||
|piece13||49–52||January 17, 2002|||
|piece14||53–56||February 14, 2002|||
|piece15||57–61||March 20, 2002|||
|グランドライン突入篇||piece1||62–64||April 3, 2002|||
|piece2||65–67||May 2, 2002|||
|piece3||68–70||June 5, 2002|||
|piece4||71–73||July 3, 2002|||
|piece5||74–77||August 7, 2002|||
|チョッパー登場冬島篇||piece1||78–80||September 4, 2002|||
|piece2||81–83||October 2, 2002|||
|piece3||84–86||November 7, 2002|||
|piece4||87–89||December 4, 2002|||
|piece5||90–92||January 8, 2003|||
|TVスペシャル 海のヘソの大冒険篇||SP1||January 1, 2002|||
|ONE PIECE ワンピース||piece.01||1–4||February 21, 2001|||
|piece.02||5–8||February 21, 2001|||
|piece.03||9–12||March 22, 2001|||
|piece.04||13–16||April 18, 2001|||
|piece.05||17–20||May 23, 2001|||
|piece.06||21–24||June 20, 2001|||
|piece.07||25–28||July 18, 2001|||
|piece.08||29–32||August 22, 2001|||
|piece.09||33–36||September 19, 2001|||
|piece.10||37–40||October 24, 2001|||
|piece.11||41–44||November 21, 2001|||
|piece.12||45–48||December 19, 2001|||
|piece.13||49–52||January 17, 2002|||
|piece.14||53–56||February 14, 2002|||
|piece.15||57–61||March 20, 2002|||
|2ndシーズン グランドライン突入篇||piece.01||62–64||April 3, 2002|||
|piece.02||65–67||May 2, 2002|||
|piece.03||68–70||June 5, 2002|||
|piece.04||71–73||July 3, 2002|||
|piece.05||74–76||August 7, 2002|||
|3rdシーズン チョッパー登場 冬島篇||piece.01||77–79||September 4, 2002|||
|piece.02||80–82||October 2, 2002|||
|piece.03||83–85||November 7, 2002|||
|piece.04||86–88||December 4, 2002|||
|piece.05||89–91||January 8, 2003|||
|4thシーズン アラバスタ上陸篇||Piece.01||92–94||February 5, 2003|||
|Piece.02||95–97||March 5, 2003|||
|Piece.03||98–100||April 2, 2003|||
|Piece.04||101–103||May 8, 2003|||
|Piece.05||104–106||June 4, 2003|||
|Piece.06||107–109||July 2, 2003|||
|4thシーズン アラバスタ激闘篇||piece.01||110–112||August 6, 2003|||
|piece.02||113–115||September 3, 2003|||
|piece.03||116–118||October 1, 2003|||
|piece.04||119–121||November 6, 2003|||
|piece.05||122–124||December 3, 2003|||
|piece.06||125–127||January 7, 2004|||
|piece.07||128–130||February 4, 2004|||
|5thシーズン ドリームス!前篇||piece.01||131–132||March 3, 2004|||
|piece.02||133–135||April 7, 2004|||
|piece.03||136–138||May 12, 2004|||
|piece.04||139–140||June 2, 2004|||
|piece.05||141–143||July 7, 2004|||
|6thシーズン 空島·スカイピア篇||piece.01||144–146||August 4, 2004|||
|piece.02||147–149||September 1, 2004|||
|piece.03||150–152||October 6, 2004|||
|piece.04||153–155||November 3, 2004|||
|piece.05||156–158||December 1, 2004|||
|piece.06||159–161||January 13, 2005|||
|piece.07||162–164||February 2, 2005|||
|piece.08||165–167||March 3, 2005|||
|piece.09||168–170||April 6, 2005|||
|piece.10||171–173||May 11, 2005|||
|6thシーズン 空島·黄金の鐘篇||piece.01||174–176||June 1, 2005|||
|piece.02||177–179||July 6, 2005|||
|piece.03||180–182||August 3, 2005|||
|piece.04||183–185||September 7, 2005|||
|piece.05||186–188||October 5, 2005|||
|piece.06||189–191||November 2, 2005|||
|piece.07||192–193||December 7, 2005|||
|piece.08||194–195||January 11, 2006|||
|7thシーズン 脱出!海軍要塞&フォクシー篇||piece.01||196–198||February 1, 2006|||
|piece.02||199–201||March 1, 2006|||
|piece.03||202–204||April 5, 2006|||
|piece.04||205–207||May 3, 2006|||
|piece.05||208–210||June 7, 2006|||
|piece.06||211–213||July 5, 2006|||
|piece.07||214–216||August 2, 2006|||
|piece.08||217–219||September 6, 2006|||
|piece.09||220–222||October 11, 2006|||
|piece.10||223–225||November 8, 2006|||
|piece.11||226–228||December 6, 2006|||
|8thシーズン ウォーターセブン篇||piece.01||229–231||January 10, 2007|||
|piece.02||232–234||February 7, 2007|||
|piece.03||235–237||March 7, 2007|||
|piece.04||238–240||April 11, 2007|||
|piece.05||241–243||May 9, 2007|||
|piece.06||244–246||June 6, 2007|||
|piece.07||247–249||July 11, 2007|||
|piece.08||250–252||August 1, 2007|||
|piece.09||253–255||September 5, 2007|||
|piece.10||256–258||October 10, 2007|||
|piece.11||259–261||November 7, 2007|||
|piece.12||262–263||December 5, 2007|||
|TVスペシャル 海のヘソの大冒険編||SP1||January 1, 2002|||
|ワンピースTV主題歌集DVD||—||March 17, 2004|||
|貝獣島と漁師島の2つの大冒険||SP2||August 6, 2004|||
|時代劇スペシャル「ルフィ親分捕物帖」通常版||SP4||August 4, 2006|||
|ONE PIECE Log Collection||“EAST BLUE”||1–17||July 23, 2010|||
|“SANJI”||18–30||July 23, 2010|||
|“NAMI”||31–44||August 27, 2010|||
|“LOGUE TOWN”||45–61||August 27, 2010|||
|“GRAND LINE”||62–77||December 22, 2010|||
|“CHOPPER”||78–91||December 22, 2010|||
|“ARABASTA”||92–110||January 28, 2011|||
|“VIVI”||111–130||January 28, 2011|||
|“SKYPIEA”||144-159||June 24, 2011|||
|“GOD”||160-179||July 22, 2011|||
|“BELL”||180-195||August 26, 2011|||
|“NAVARON”||196-206||August 26, 2011|||
|“FOXY”||207-228||December 21, 2011|||
|“WATER SEVEN”||229-247||December 21, 2011|||
|“ROCKET MAN”||248-263||January 27, 2012|||
|Volume 1: King of the Pirates||1–3||February 28, 2006||ISBN 1-59861-000-7|||
|Volume 2: The Circus Comes to Town||4–6||April 25, 2006||ISBN 1-59861-001-5|||
|Volume 3: The Teller of Tales||7–11||June 27, 2006||ISBN 1-59861-002-3|||
|Volume 4: The Cat's Ninth Life||12–16||August 29, 2006||ISBN 1-59861-003-1|||
|Volume 5: King of the Busboys||17–21||October 24, 2006||ISBN 1-59861-004-X|||
|Volume 6: The Better Swordsman||22–26||December 26, 2006||ISBN 1-59861-005-8|||
|Volume 7: New Crew||27–31||February 27, 2007||ISBN 1-59861-006-6|||
|Volume 8: Belle Of The Brawl||32–36||April 24, 2007||ISBN 1-59861-007-4|||
|Volume 9: Rogue Town||37–41||June 26, 2007||ISBN 1-59861-008-2|||
|Volume 10: Baroque Works||42–46||August 28, 2007||ISBN 1-59861-009-0|||
|Volume 11: Tony Tony Chopper||47–52||October 30, 2007||ISBN 1-59861-010-4|||
|Season One||First Voyage||1–13||May 27, 2008||ISBN 1-4210-1347-9|||
|Second Voyage||14–26||September 23, 2008||ISBN 1-4210-1419-X|||
|Third Voyage||27–39||January 20, 2009||ISBN 1-4210-1531-5|||
|Fourth Voyage||40–53||March 31, 2009||ISBN 1-4210-1796-2|||
|Season Two||First Voyage||54–66||June 30, 2009||ISBN 1-4210-1888-8|||
|Second Voyage||67–78||August 25, 2009||ISBN 1-4210-1889-6|||
|Third Voyage||79–91||September 29, 2009||ISBN 1-4210-1890-X|||
|Fourth Voyage||92–103||December 15, 2009||ISBN 1-4210-1891-8|||
|Fifth Voyage||104–116||January 19, 2010||ISBN 1-4210-1892-6|||
|Sixth Voyage||117–130||March 16, 2010||ISBN 1-4210-2004-1|||
|Seventh Voyage||131–143||May 11, 2010||ISBN 1-4210-2075-0|||
|Season Three||First Voyage||144–156||July 6, 2010||ISBN 1-4210-2119-6|||
|Second Voyage||157–169||August 31, 2010||ISBN 1-4210-2143-9|||
|Third Voyage||170–182||October 26, 2010||ISBN 1-4210-2182-X|||
|Fourth Voyage||183–195||January 25, 2011||ISBN 1-4210-2222-2|||
|Fifth Voyage||196–205||April 19, 2011||ISBN 1-4210-2261-3|||
|Season Four||First Voyage||206–217||August 7, 2012||ISBN 1-4210-2520-5|||
|Second Voyage||218–229||October 30, 2012||ISBN 1-4210-2598-1|||
|Third Voyage||230–241||December 18, 2012||ISBN 1-4210-2615-5|||
|Fourth Voyage||242–252||March 19, 2013||ISBN 1-4210-2647-3|||
|Fifth Voyage||253–263||May 14, 2013||ISBN 1-4210-2680-5|||
|Collections||Collection 1||1–26||July 26, 2011||ISBN 1-4210-2341-5|||
|Collection 2||27–53||September 27, 2011||ISBN 1-4210-2404-7|||
|Collection 3||54–78||November 29, 2011||ISBN 1-4210-2405-5|||
|Collection 4||79–103||January 31, 2012||ISBN 1-4210-2447-0|||
|Collection 5||104–130||March 13, 2012||ISBN 1-4210-2466-7|||
|Collection 6||131–156||June 12, 2012||ISBN 1-4210-2492-6|||
|Collection 7||157–182||August 14, 2012||ISBN 1-4210-2522-1|||
|Collection 8||183–205||September 25, 2012||ISBN 1-4210-2580-9|||
|Collection 9||206–229||April 15, 2014||ISBN 1-4210-2850-6|||
|Collection 10||230–252||September 23, 2014||ISBN N/A|||
|Collection 11||253–275||February 3, 2015||ISBN N/A|||
|Collection 1||1–26||May 27, 2013|||
|Collection 2||27–53||July 1, 2013|||
|Collection 3||54–78||September 23, 2013|||
|Collection 4||79–103||November 11, 2013|||
|Collection 5||104–130||February 17, 2014|||
|Collection 6||131–156||May 19, 2014|||
|Collection 7||157–182||August 11, 2014|||
|Collection 8||183–205||November 3, 2014|||
|Collection 9||206–229||April 13, 2015|||
|Collection 10||230–252||June 15, 2015|||
|Collection 11||253–275||August 10, 2015|||
|Collection 1||1–13||September 1, 2010|
|Collection 2||14-26||October 13, 2010|
|Collection 3||27-39||November 3, 2010|
|Collection 4||40-53||December 15, 2010|
|Collection 5||54-66||January 12, 2011|
|Collection 6||67-78||February 16, 2011|
|Collection 7||79-91||March 16, 2011|
|Collection 8||92-103||April 20, 2011|
|Collection 9||104-116||May 18, 2011|
|Collection 10||117-130||June 15, 2011|
|Collection 11||131-143||July 20, 2011|
|Collection 12||144-156||August 17, 2011|
|Collection 13||157-169||September 14, 2011|
|Collection 14||170-182||October 19, 2011|
|Collection 15||183-195||November 16, 2011|
|Collection 16||196-205||December 14, 2011|
|Collection 17||206-217||October 24, 2012|
|Collection 18||218-229||January 9, 2013|
|Collection 19||230-241||March 20, 2013|
|Collection 20||242-252||June 19, 2013|
|Collection 21||253-263||August 21, 2013|
- Rank of the episode in Video Research's weekly, household-rating-based ranking of anime shows. The figures of the rank and rating column are taken from the same sources as the respective episode's original airdate.
- The figures of the rank and rating column are taken from the same sources as the respective episode's original airdate.
- Episodes 62 and 63 aired together as a television special.
- Episodes 64 and 65 aired together as a television special.
- Episode 66 shared a fifth place with an episode of Inuyasha.
- Episodes 76 and 77 aired as a television special alongside an episode of Kochikame.
- In Japan, episodes 82 and 83 aired as part of a special alongside an episode of Kochikame.
- Episode 95 originally aired as part of a special alongside episodes of Sazae-san, Chibi Maruko-chan, and Kochikame.
- Episodes 127 and 128 originally aired as part of a special alongside an episode of Kochikame.
- Episodes were initially released in English on DVD, but to correspond with the Japanese column, the airdates here will refer to their first English television airings on Toonami, unless otherwise noted. No dates are used for episodes 168 through 195 as they did not air on television in English. These episodes were, however, released on DVD. For further information on DVD releases, please refer to the "Home Releases" section of this page.
- Aired as part of a special with episodes of other anime shows.
- Episodes were initially released in English on DVD, but to correspond with the Japanese column, the airdates here will refer to their first English television airings on Adult Swim's Toonami block, unless otherwise noted. No dates are used for episodes 196 through 206 as they did not air on television in English. These episodes were, however, released on DVD. For further information on DVD releases, please refer to the "Home Releases" section of this page.
- Episodes were initially released in English on DVD, but to correspond with the Japanese column, the airdates here will refer to their first English television airings on Adult Swim's Toonami block. For information on DVD releases, please refer to the "Home Releases" section of this page.
- Episode 246 aired as part of a special alongside episodes of Sazae-san and Chibi Maruko-chan.
- The episodes 250 and 251 aired together as a one-hour special.
- Episode 261 aired as part of a special alongside episodes of Sazae-san, Chibi Maruko-chan, and Kochikame.
- "ワンピース". Fuji Television. Retrieved March 15, 2011.
- "ONE PIECE ワンピースpiece.01" (in Japanese). Toei Animation. Retrieved November 7, 2010.
- "Odex Private Limited: VCDs". Odex. Archived from the original on October 15, 2007. Retrieved October 25, 2010.
- One Piece 4Kids dub, episodes 1-104 (1-143)
- "4Kids cancelled "One Piece" dub.". Newtype USA. No. February 2007. p. 118.
- "Funimation Acquires One Piece". Anime News Network. April 13, 2007. Retrieved January 9, 2009.
- "Cartoon Network Has No Plans for One Piece's Return (Updated)". Anime News Network. March 29, 2008. Retrieved March 31, 2008.
- "Cartoon Network Australia airdates".
- "Anime on DVD Reviews – One Piece: Season 1 Part 1". Retrieved February 16, 2008.
- "Amazon.com: One Piece: Season Two, Seventh Voyage". Retrieved July 1, 2010.
- "Amazon.com: One Piece: Season 4, Voyage Two: Colleen Clinkenbeard, Luci Christian, Christopher Sabat, Sonny Strait, Eric Vale, Konosuke Uda: Movies & TV". amazon.com.
- "Funimation to Relaunch One Piece Simulcast on August 29 - News". Anime News Network. 2009-08-18. Retrieved 2015-11-23.
- "One Piece Premieres on Adult Swim's Toonami Tonight - News". Anime News Network. 2013-05-18. Retrieved 2015-11-23.
- "ワンピース-フジテレビ721+739+CSHD" (in Japanese). Fuji Television. Retrieved March 4, 2009.
- "種目別高世帯視聴率番組10 Vol.43 '99 10/18(月)~10/24(日)" (in Japanese). Video Research. Archived from the original on 2005-09-18. Retrieved on 2009-03-03.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: I'm Gonna Be a Pirate King!". Zap2it. Retrieved March 2, 2009.
- "種目別高世帯視聴率番組10 Vol.47 '99 11/15(月)~11/21(日)" (in Japanese). Video Research. Archived from the original on 2005-11-20. Retrieved on 2009-03-03.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: Roronoa Zoro: Pirate Hunter". Zap2it. Retrieved March 2, 2009.
- "種目別高世帯視聴率番組10 Vol.48 '99 11/22(月)~11/28(日)" (in Japanese). Video Research. Archived from the original on 2005-11-20. Retrieved on 2009-03-03.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: An Unlikely Pair: The Pirate and the Pirate Hunter". Zap2it. Retrieved March 2, 2009.
- "種目別高世帯視聴率番組10 Vol.50 '99 12/6(月)~12/12(日)" (in Japanese). Video Research. Archived from the original on 2005-11-20. Retrieved on 2009-03-03.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: The Passing of the Hat". Zap2it. Retrieved March 3, 2009.
- "種目別高世帯視聴率番組10 Vol.51 '99 12/13(月)~12/19(日)" (in Japanese). Video Research. Archived from the original on 2005-11-20. Retrieved on 2009-03-03.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: The Circus Comes to Town". Zap2it. Retrieved March 3, 2009.
- "種目別高世帯視聴率番組10 Vol.1 1999 12/27(月)~2000 1/2(日)" (in Japanese). Video Research. Archived from the original on 2005-09-18. Retrieved on 2009-03-04.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: The Beast Breaker". Zap2it. Retrieved March 3, 2009.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: Who Gets the Last Laugh?". Zap2it. Retrieved March 3, 2009.
- "種目別高世帯視聴率番組10 Vol.3 '00 1/10(月)~1/16(日)" (in Japanese). Video Research. Archived from the original on 2005-12-19. Retrieved on 2009-03-04.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: The Teller of Tales". Zap2it. Retrieved March 3, 2009.
- "種目別高世帯視聴率番組10 Vol.4 '00 1/17(月)~1/23(日)" (in Japanese). Video Research. Archived from the original on 2005-12-19. Retrieved on 2009-03-04.
- "種目別高世帯視聴率番組10 Vol.5 '00 /24(月)~1/30(日) [sic]" (in Japanese). Video Research. Archived from the original on 2006-09-09. Retrieved on 2009-03-04.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: The Bluff and the Bluffer". Zap2it. Retrieved March 3, 2009.
- "種目別高世帯視聴率番組10 Vol.6 2000 1/31(月)~2/6(日)" (in Japanese). Video Research. Archived from the original on 2006-09-14. Retrieved on 2009-03-04.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: The War at the Shore". Zap2it. Retrieved March 3, 2009.
- "種目別高世帯視聴率番組10 Vol.7 2000 2/7(月)~2/13(日)" (in Japanese). Video Research. Archived from the original on 2005-09-26. Retrieved on 2009-03-04.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: The Black Cat Pirates". Zap2it. Retrieved March 3, 2009.
- "種目別高世帯視聴率番組10 Vol.8 2000 2/14(月)~2/20(日)" (in Japanese). Video Research. Archived from the original on 2005-09-20. Retrieved on 2009-03-04.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: Good Pirates v. Bad Pirates". Zap2it. Retrieved March 3, 2009.
- "種目別高世帯視聴率番組10 Vol.9 2000 2/21(月)~2/27(日)" (in Japanese). Video Research. Archived from the original on 2005-08-25. Retrieved on 2009-03-04.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: The Purr-fect Plan". Zap2it. Retrieved March 3, 2009.
- "種目別高世帯視聴率番組10 Vol.10 2000 2/28(月)~3/5(日)" (in Japanese). Video Research. Archived from the original on 2005-12-19. Retrieved on 2009-03-04.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: The Long Arm of the Claw". Zap2it. Retrieved March 3, 2009.
- "種目別高世帯視聴率番組10 Vol.11 2000 3/6(月)~3/12(日)" (in Japanese). Video Research. Archived from the original on 2005-09-13. Retrieved on 2009-03-04.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: The Cat's Ninth Life". Zap2it. Retrieved March 3, 2009.
- "種目別高世帯視聴率番組10 Vol.12 2000 3/13(月)~3/19(日)" (in Japanese). Video Research. Archived from the original on 2005-09-20. Retrieved on 2009-03-04.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: The Scrub in the Shrub". Zap2it. Retrieved March 3, 2009.
- "種目別高世帯視聴率番組10 Vol.13 2000 3/20(月)~3/26(日)" (in Japanese). Video Research. Archived from the original on 2005-09-25. Retrieved on 2009-03-04.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: Zoro's Pledge". Zap2it. Retrieved March 3, 2009.
- "種目別高世帯視聴率番組10 Vol.16 2000 4/10(月)~4/16(日)" (in Japanese). Video Research. Archived from the original on 2005-09-28. Retrieved on 2009-03-04.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: King of the Busboys". Zap2it. Retrieved March 3, 2009.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: Respecting Sanji". Zap2it. Retrieved March 3, 2009.
- "種目別高世帯視聴率番組10 Vol.18 2000 4/24(月)~4/30(日)" (in Japanese). Video Research. Archived from the original on 2006-09-16. Retrieved on 2009-03-04.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: Recipe for Disaster". Zap2it. Retrieved March 3, 2009.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: The Red Footed Pirate". Zap2it. Retrieved March 3, 2009.
- "種目別高世帯視聴率番組10 Vol.20 2000 5/8(月)~5/14(日)" (in Japanese). Video Research. Archived from the original on 2005-12-19. Retrieved on 2009-03-04.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: The Better Swordsman". Zap2it. Retrieved March 3, 2009.
- "種目別高世帯視聴率番組10 Vol.21 2000 5/15(月)~5/21(日)" (in Japanese). Video Research. Archived from the original on 2006-09-12. Retrieved on 2009-03-04.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: Pearl Jam". Zap2it. Retrieved March 3, 2009.
- "種目別高世帯視聴率番組10 Vol.22 2000 5/22(月)~5/28(日)" (in Japanese). Video Research. Archived from the original on 2006-09-09. Retrieved on 2009-03-04.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: Stranded". Zap2it. Retrieved March 3, 2009.
- "種目別高世帯視聴率番組10 Vol.23 2000 5/29(月)~6/4(日)" (in Japanese). Video Research. Archived from the original on 2006-09-08. Retrieved on 2009-03-04.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: Here We Go A Ghin". Zap2it. Retrieved March 3, 2009.
- "種目別高世帯視聴率番組10 Vol.24 2000 6/5(月)~6/11(日)" (in Japanese). Video Research. Archived from the original on 2006-09-09. Retrieved on 2009-03-04.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: Bitz [sic] Krieg". Zap2it. Retrieved March 3, 2009.
- "種目別高世帯視聴率番組10 Vol.26 2000 6/19(月)~6/25(日)" (in Japanese). Video Research. Archived from the original on 2006-09-13. Retrieved on 2009-03-04.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: The Crack of Don". Zap2it. Retrieved March 3, 2009.
- "種目別高世帯視聴率番組10 Vol.27 2000 6/26(月)~7/2(日)" (in Japanese). Video Research. Archived from the original on 2006-09-10. Retrieved on 2009-03-04.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: The New Crew". Zap2it. Retrieved March 3, 2009.
- "種目別高世帯視聴率番組10 Vol.29 2000 7/10(月)~7/16(日)" (in Japanese). Video Research. Archived from the original on 2006-09-13. Retrieved on 2009-03-04.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: The Mermen". Zap2it. Retrieved March 3, 2009.
- "種目別高世帯視聴率番組10 Vol.30 2000 7/17(月)~7/23(日)" (in Japanese). Video Research. Archived from the original on 2005-09-13. Retrieved on 2009-03-04.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: Thief With a Heart of Gold". Zap2it. Retrieved March 3, 2009.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: The Marked Marksman". Zap2it. Retrieved March 3, 2009.
- "種目別高世帯視聴率番組10 Vol.31 2000 7/24(月)~7/30(日)" (in Japanese). Video Research. Archived from the original on 2005-09-30. Retrieved on 2009-03-04.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: It Takes a Thief". Zap2it. Retrieved March 3, 2009.
- "種目別高世帯視聴率番組10 Vol.32 2000 7/31(月)~8/6(日)" (in Japanese). Video Research. Archived from the original on 2005-09-28. Retrieved on 2009-03-04.
- "種目別高世帯視聴率番組10 Vol.33 2000 8/7(月)~8/13(日)" (in Japanese). Video Research. Archived from the original on 2006-09-10. Retrieved on 2009-03-04.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: The Belle of the Brawl". Zap2it. Retrieved March 3, 2009.
- "種目別高世帯視聴率番組10 Vol.34 2000 8/14(月)~8/20(日)" (in Japanese). Video Research. Archived from the original on 2006-09-25. Retrieved on 2009-03-04.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: You Dirty Rat". Zap2it. Retrieved March 3, 2009.
- "種目別高世帯視聴率番組10 Vol.35 2000 8/21(月)~8/27(日)" (in Japanese). Video Research. Archived from the original on 2006-01-08. Retrieved on 2009-03-04.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: War of the Species". Zap2it. Retrieved March 3, 2009.
- "種目別高世帯視聴率番組10 Vol.36 2000 8/28(月)~9/3(日)" (in Japanese). Video Research. Archived from the original on 2005-09-26. Retrieved on 2009-03-04.
- "種目別高世帯視聴率番組10 Vol.37 2000 9/4(月)~9/10(日)" (in Japanese). Video Research. Archived from the original on 2005-12-19. Retrieved on 2009-03-04.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: Arms Against Arms". Zap2it. Retrieved March 3, 2009.
- "種目別高世帯視聴率番組10 Vol.38 2000 9/11(月)~9/17(日)" (in Japanese). Video Research. Archived from the original on 2006-09-10. Retrieved on 2009-03-04.
- "種目別高世帯視聴率番組10 Vol.40 '00 9/25(月)~10/1(日)" (in Japanese). Video Research. Archived from the original on 2006-09-09. Retrieved on 2009-03-04.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: The Comeback Kid". Zap2it. Retrieved March 3, 2009.
- "種目別高世帯視聴率番組10 Vol.42 2000 10/9(月)~10/15(日)" (in Japanese). Video Research. Archived from the original on 2005-12-19. Retrieved on 2009-03-04.
- "種目別高世帯視聴率番組10 Vol.44 2000 10/23(月)~10/29(日)" (in Japanese). Video Research. Archived from the original on 2005-12-19. Retrieved on 2009-03-27.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: Wanted". Zap2it. Retrieved March 3, 2009.
- "種目別高世帯視聴率番組10 VOL.45 2000 10/30(月)〜 11/5(日)" (in Japanese). Video Research. Archived from the original on 2005-12-19. Retrieved on 2009-03-27.
- "種目別高世帯視聴率番組10 VOL.46 2000 11/6(月)〜 11/12(日)" (in Japanese). Video Research. Archived from the original on 2005-12-19. Retrieved on 2009-03-28.
- "種目別高世帯視聴率番組10 VOL.48 2000 11/20(月)〜 11/26(日)" (in Japanese). Video Research. Archived from the original on 2006-09-10. Retrieved on 2009-03-28.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: Roguetown". Zap2it. Retrieved March 3, 2009.
- "種目別高世帯視聴率番組10 VOL.49 2000 11/27(月)〜 12/3(日)" (in Japanese). Video Research. Archived from the original on 2006-09-10. Retrieved on 2009-03-28.
- "種目別高世帯視聴率番組10 VOL.50 2000 12/4(月)〜 12/10(日)" (in Japanese). Video Research. Archived from the original on 2006-09-08. Retrieved on 2009-03-28.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: Switched Blades". Zap2it. Retrieved March 3, 2009.
- "種目別高世帯視聴率番組10 VOL.51 2000 12/11(月)〜 12/17(日)" (in Japanese). Video Research. Archived from the original on 2006-09-10. Retrieved on 2009-03-28.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: Sanji Sizzles". Zap2it. Retrieved March 3, 2009.
- "種目別高世帯視聴率番組10 VOL.2 2001 1/8(月)〜 1/14(日)" (in Japanese). Video Research. Archived from the original on 2006-09-09. Retrieved on 2009-03-28.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: Buggy's Back". Zap2it. Retrieved March 3, 2009.
- "種目別高世帯視聴率番組10 VOL.3 2001 1/15(月)〜 1/21(日)" (in Japanese). Video Research. Archived from the original on 2006-09-08. Retrieved on 2009-03-28.
- "種目別高世帯視聴率番組10 VOL.4 2001 1/22(月)〜 1/28(日)" (in Japanese). Video Research. Archived from the original on 2006-09-10. Retrieved on 2009-03-28.
- "種目別高世帯視聴率番組10 VOL.5 2001 1/29(月)〜 2/4(日)" (in Japanese). Video Research. Archived from the original on 2006-09-13. Retrieved on 2009-03-28.
- "種目別高世帯視聴率番組10 VOL.6 2001 2/5(月)〜 2/11(日)" (in Japanese). Video Research. Archived from the original on 2006-09-12. Retrieved on 2009-03-28.
- "種目別高世帯視聴率番組10 VOL.8 2001 2/19(月)〜 2/25(日)" (in Japanese). Video Research. Archived from the original on 2005-04-28. Retrieved on 2009-03-28.
- "種目別高世帯視聴率番組10 VOL.9 2001 2/26(月)〜3/4(日)" (in Japanese). Video Research. Archived from the original on 2005-04-28. Retrieved on 2009-03-28.
- "種目別高世帯視聴率番組10 VOL.10 2001 3/5(月)〜 3/11(日)" (in Japanese). Video Research. Archived from the original on 2005-04-28. Retrieved on 2009-03-28.
- "種目別高世帯視聴率番組10 Vol.12 2001 3/19(月) ~ 3/25(日)" (in Japanese). Video Research. Archived from the original on April 28, 2005. Retrieved March 17, 2009.
- ワンピース 放送内容一覧 (in Japanese). Fuji Television. Archived from the original on January 26, 2008. Retrieved March 16, 2009.
- "種目別高世帯視聴率番組10 Vol.15 2001 4/9(月) ~ 4/15(日)" (in Japanese). Video Research. Archived from the original on April 28, 2005. Retrieved April 8, 2009.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: Fantastic Voyage". Zap2it. Retrieved April 1, 2009.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: Baroque Works". Zap2it. Retrieved April 1, 2009.
- "種目別高世帯視聴率番組10 Vol.16 2001 4/16(月) ~ 4/22(日)" (in Japanese). Video Research. Archived from the original on April 28, 2005. Retrieved April 8, 2009.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: Luffy vs. Zolo". Zap2it. Retrieved April 1, 2009.
- "種目別高世帯視聴率番組10 Vol.17 2001 4/23(月) ~ 4/29(日)" (in Japanese). Video Research. Archived from the original on April 28, 2005. Retrieved April 8, 2009.
- "種目別高世帯視聴率番組10 Vol.19 2001 5/7(月) ~ 5/13(日)" (in Japanese). Video Research. Archived from the original on April 28, 2005. Retrieved June 12, 2009.
- "種目別高世帯視聴率番組10 Vol.20 2001 5/14(月) ~ 5/20(日)" (in Japanese). Video Research. Archived from the original on April 28, 2005. Retrieved June 12, 2009.
- "種目別高世帯視聴率番組10 Vol.21 2001 5/21(月) ~ 5/27(日)" (in Japanese). Video Research. Archived from the original on April 28, 2005. Retrieved June 12, 2009.
- "種目別高世帯視聴率番組10 Vol.22 2001 5/28(月) ~ 6/3(日)" (in Japanese). Video Research. Archived from the original on April 28, 2005. Retrieved June 12, 2009.
- "種目別高世帯視聴率番組10 Vol.24 2001 6/11(月) ~ 6/17(日)" (in Japanese). Video Research. Archived from the original on March 11, 2005. Retrieved June 12, 2009.
- "種目別高世帯視聴率番組10 Vol.25 2001 6/18(月) ~ 6/24(日)" (in Japanese). Video Research. Archived from the original on April 28, 2005. Retrieved June 12, 2009.
- "種目別高世帯視聴率番組10 Vol.28 2001 7/9(月) ~ 7/15(日)" (in Japanese). Video Research. Archived from the original on April 28, 2005. Retrieved June 12, 2009.
- "種目別高世帯視聴率番組10 Vol.32 2001 8/6(月) ~ 8/12(日)" (in Japanese). Video Research. Archived from the original on April 28, 2005. Retrieved June 12, 2009.
- "種目別高世帯視聴率番組10 Vol.33 2001 8/13(月) ~ 8/19(日)" (in Japanese). Video Research. Archived from the original on April 28, 2005. Retrieved March 18, 2009.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: Escape From Misty Peak". Zap2it. Retrieved April 1, 2009.
- "種目別高世帯視聴率番組10 Vol.35 2001 8/27(月)~9/2(日)" (in Japanese). Video Research. Archived from the original on April 28, 2005. Retrieved March 18, 2009.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: Saving Nami". Zap2it. Retrieved March 3, 2009.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: Rapid Rabbits". Zap2it. Retrieved March 3, 2009.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: Avalanche!". Zap2it. Retrieved March 3, 2009.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: The Big Climb". Zap2it. Retrieved March 3, 2009.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: Tony Tony Chopper". Zap2it. Retrieved March 3, 2009.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: Freaky". Zap2it. Retrieved March 3, 2009.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: The Impossible Dream". Zap2it. Retrieved March 3, 2009.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: Defending the Flag". Zap2it. Retrieved March 3, 2009.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: Let's Get Ready to Rumble". Zap2it. Retrieved March 3, 2009.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: The Once and Future King". Zap2it. Retrieved March 3, 2009.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: Doc Rock". Zap2it. Retrieved March 3, 2009.
- "種目別高世帯視聴率番組10 Vol.49 2001 12/3(月)~12/9(日)" (in Japanese). Video Research. Archived from the original on April 28, 2005. Retrieved March 17, 2009.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: Boogie Powder". Zap2it. Retrieved March 3, 2009.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: Chasing Luffy". Zap2it. Retrieved March 3, 2009.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: Oh Brother!". Zap2it. Retrieved March 3, 2009.
- ワンピース (in Japanese). Fuji Television. Archived from the original on January 3, 2002. Retrieved March 5, 2009.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: All Dried Up". Zap2it. Retrieved March 3, 2009.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: Humps, Bumps and Chumps". Zap2it. Retrieved March 3, 2009.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: The Sand Trap". Zap2it. Retrieved March 3, 2009.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: Tough Bluff". Zap2it. Retrieved March 3, 2009.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: Kids of the Kingdom". Zap2it. Retrieved March 3, 2009.
- ワンピース (in Japanese). Fuji Television. Archived from the original on February 10, 2002. Retrieved March 5, 2009.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: Scorpion". Zap2it. Retrieved March 3, 2009.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: Secret Beneath the Sand". Zap2it. Retrieved March 3, 2009.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: Odd Numbers". Zap2it. Retrieved March 3, 2009.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: Zero". Zap2it. Retrieved March 3, 2009.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: Chase to Rainbase". Zap2it. Retrieved March 3, 2009.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: Caged!". Zap2it. Retrieved March 3, 2009.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: Kingnapped". Zap2it. Retrieved March 3, 2009.
- ワンピース (in Japanese). Fuji Television. Archived from the original on April 20, 2002. Retrieved March 5, 2009.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: They Call Me Mr. Prince". Zap2it. Retrieved March 3, 2009.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: The Great Escape". Zap2it. Retrieved March 3, 2009.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: Zero Tolerance". Zap2it. Retrieved March 3, 2009.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: Off the Hook". Zap2it. Retrieved March 3, 2009.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: Rebel Rousers". Zap2it. Retrieved March 3, 2009.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: Two Bad". Zap2it. Retrieved March 3, 2009.
- ワンピース (in Japanese). Fuji Television. Archived from the original on June 2, 2002. Retrieved March 5, 2009.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: Extra Innings". Zap2it. Retrieved March 3, 2009.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: Blow Up!". Zap2it. Retrieved March 3, 2009.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: Trading Faces". Zap2it. Retrieved March 3, 2009.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: The Weather Forcer". Zap2it. Retrieved March 3, 2009.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: Bad Girls". Zap2it. Retrieved March 3, 2009.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: Zolo vs. Mr. One". Zap2it. Retrieved March 3, 2009.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: Hook, Lie & Sinker". Zap2it. Retrieved March 3, 2009.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: His Fatal Flaw". Zap2it. Retrieved March 3, 2009.
- ワンピース (in Japanese). Fuji Television. Archived from the original on August 15, 2002. Retrieved March 5, 2009.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: Live and Let Dry". Zap2it. Retrieved March 3, 2009.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: The Crypt Script". Zap2it. Retrieved March 3, 2009.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: The Sweat Threat". Zap2it. Retrieved March 3, 2009.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: The Bomb in the Belfry". Zap2it. Retrieved March 3, 2009.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: Sandbagged". Zap2it. Retrieved March 3, 2009.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: All the King's Men". Zap2it. Retrieved March 3, 2009.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: The Turn of the Two". Zap2it. Retrieved March 3, 2009.
- ワンピース (in Japanese). Fuji Television. Archived from the original on October 8, 2002. Retrieved March 5, 2009.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: Pirate Vivi". Zap2it. Retrieved March 3, 2009.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: Stowaway". Zap2it. Retrieved March 3, 2009.
- "種目別高世帯視聴率番組10 Vol.44 2002 10/28(月)~11/3(日)" (in Japanese). Video Research. Archived from the original on September 10, 2006. Retrieved on March 4, 2009.
- "種目別高世帯視聴率番組10 Vol.45 2002 11/4(月)~11/10(日)" (in Japanese). Video Research. Archived from the original on September 9, 2006. Retrieved on March 4, 2009.
- "種目別高世帯視聴率番組10 Vol.46 2002 11/11(月)~11/17(日)" (in Japanese). Video Research. Archived from the original on September 8, 2006. Retrieved on March 4, 2009.
- "種目別高世帯視聴率番組10 Vol.47 2002 11/18(月)~11/24(日)" (in Japanese). Video Research. Archived from the original on September 17, 2005. Retrieved on March 4, 2009.
- "種目別高世帯視聴率番組10 Vol.48 2002 11/25(月)~12/1(日)" (in Japanese). Video Research. Archived from the original on September 21, 2005. Retrieved on March 4, 2009.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: Legend of the Pirate Hunter". Zap2it. Retrieved March 15, 2009.
- Hanson, Brian (August 4, 2007). "The Click: August 4–10". Anime News Network. Archived from the original on March 16, 2009. Retrieved March 16, 2009.
- "種目別高世帯視聴率番組10 Vol.49 2002年 12月2日(月)~12月8日(日)" (in Japanese). Video Research. Archived from the original on September 21, 2005. Retrieved on March 4, 2009.
- "種目別高世帯視聴率番組10 Vol.50 2002年 12月9日(月)~12月15日(日)" (in Japanese). Video Research. Archived from the original on September 13, 2005. Retrieved on March 4, 2009.
- "VOL.51 2002年 12月16日(月)〜 12月22日(日)". www.videor.co.jp. Archived from the original on September 12, 2006. Retrieved October 6, 2015.
- ワンピース (in Japanese). Fuji Television. Archived from the original on December 17, 2002. Retrieved March 5, 2009.
- "お年玉を使わなくてもﾄﾞｷﾄﾞｷ 夢いっぱい! 衝撃と笑劇のお正月大ｱﾆﾒShow!!" (in Japanese). Fuji Television. Archived from the original on April 4, 2003. Retrieved March 5, 2009.
- "種目別高世帯視聴率番組10 Vol.1 2002年12月30日(月)~2003年1月5日(日)" (in Japanese). Video Research. Archived from the original on January 12, 2006. Retrieved on March 4, 2009.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: The Rainbow Mist". Zap2it. Retrieved March 15, 2009.
- Hanson, Brian (July 11, 2007). "The Click: August 11–17". Anime News Network. Archived from the original on March 16, 2009. Retrieved March 16, 2009.
- "種目別高世帯視聴率番組10 Vol.2 2003年 1月6日(月)~1月12日(日)" (in Japanese). Video Research. Archived from the original on September 12, 2006. Retrieved on March 4, 2009.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: Wreckers Reef". Zap2it. Retrieved March 15, 2009.
- Hanson, Brian (August 25, 2007). "The Click: August 25–31". Anime News Network. Archived from the original on March 16, 2009. Retrieved March 16, 2009.
- "種目別高世帯視聴率番組10 Vol.3 2003年 1月13日(月)~1月19日(日)" (in Japanese). Video Research. Archived from the original on September 1, 2005. Retrieved on March 4, 2009.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: No Way Out". Zap2it. Retrieved March 15, 2009.
- Hanson, Brian (September 1, 2007). "The Click: September 1–7". Anime News Network. Archived from the original on March 16, 2009. Retrieved March 16, 2009.
- "種目別高世帯視聴率番組10 Vol.4 2003年 1月20日(月)~1月26日(日)" (in Japanese). Video Research. Archived from the original on September 9, 2006. Retrieved on March 4, 2009.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: Into the Mist". Zap2it. Retrieved March 15, 2009.
- "種目別高世帯視聴率番組10 Vol.5 2003年 1月27日(月)~2月2日(日)" (in Japanese). Video Research. Archived from the original on September 10, 2006. Retrieved on March 4, 2009.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: The Great Escape 2". Zap2it. Retrieved March 15, 2009.
- Hanson, Brian (September 22, 2007). "The Click: September 22–28". Anime News Network. Archived from the original on March 16, 2009. Retrieved March 16, 2009.
- "種目別高世帯視聴率番組10 Vol.6 2003年 2月3日(月)~2月9日(日)" (in Japanese). Video Research. Archived from the original on April 28, 2005. Retrieved on October 20, 2009.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: Caught Log! King of Salvagers, Masira!". Zap2it. Retrieved March 3, 2009.
- ワンピース (in Japanese). Fuji Television. Archived from the original on February 11, 2003. Retrieved March 5, 2009.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: Monsters Appear! Don't Mess With the Whitebeard Pirates!". Zap2it. Retrieved March 3, 2009.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: Quit Dreaming: Mock Town, the Town of Ridicule". Zap2it. Retrieved March 3, 2009.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: Distinguished Pirates: A Man Who Talks of Dreams and the King of Undersea Search". Zap2it. Retrieved March 3, 2009.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: Legendary Family: Noland the Liar". Zap2it. Retrieved March 3, 2009.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: Steer for the Clouds: Capture the South Bird". Zap2it. Retrieved March 3, 2009.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: Dreams Don't Come True! Bellamy vs. the Saruyama Alliance". Zap2it. Retrieved March 3, 2009.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: 100 Million Man: World's Greatest Power and Pirate Black Beard". Zap2it. Retrieved March 3, 2009.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: Take to the Sky: Ride the Knock Up Stream". Zap2it. Retrieved March 3, 2009.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: Sail the White Sea: The Sky Knight and the Gate in the Clouds". Zap2it. Retrieved March 3, 2009.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: Skypiea: The Clouds of Angel Beach". Zap2it. Retrieved March 3, 2009.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: The Forbidden Sacred Ground: The Island Where He Lives and Final Judgement". Zap2it. Retrieved March 3, 2009.
- ワンピース (in Japanese). Fuji Television. Archived from the original on May 25, 2003. Retrieved March 6, 2009.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: Already Criminals: Skypiea's Upholder of the Law". Zap2it. Retrieved March 3, 2009.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: Is Escape Possible? Eneru's IQ Test Is Set in Motion". Zap2it. Retrieved March 3, 2009.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: A Trap on Lovely Street: His Highness Eneru". Zap2it. Retrieved March 3, 2009.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: Onward Crow: To the Sacrificial Altar". Zap2it. Retrieved March 3, 2009.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: 10 Percent Survival Rate! Sarori, the Mantora Master". Zap2it. Retrieved March 3, 2009.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: IQ Orb Test! Desperate Struggle in the Illusion Forest". Zap2it. Retrieved March 3, 2009.
- ワンピース (in Japanese). Fuji Television. Archived from the original on August 1, 2003. Retrieved March 6, 2009.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: Chopper in Danger: Former King Vs. Skyrider Shura". Zap2it. Retrieved March 3, 2009.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: Profound Mystery: IQ String Test or IQ Love Test". Zap2it. Retrieved March 3, 2009.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: Light the Fire of Loftra; Wyler the Warrior". Zap2it. Retrieved March 3, 2009.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: Jaya, City of Gold in the Sky: Head for King's Throne". Zap2it. Retrieved March 3, 2009.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: Festival on the Night Before Gold Hunting! Feelings for Varse!". Zap2it. Retrieved March 3, 2009.
- "TV Listings: One Piece: Enter King Eneru! Farewell to Survivors". Zap2it. Retrieved March 3, 2009.
- "＜アニメ７＞ワンピース". Web.archive.org. Archived from the original on 2004-06-15. Retrieved 2013-05-05.
- "＜アニメ７＞ワンピース". Web.archive.org. Archived from the original on 2004-07-03. Retrieved 2013-05-05.
- "＜アニメ７＞ワンピース". Web.archive.org. Archived from the original on 2004-07-08. Retrieved 2013-05-05.
- "＜アニメ７＞ワンピース". Web.archive.org. 2004-07-18. Archived from the original on 2004-07-18. Retrieved 2013-05-05.
- "＜アニメ７＞ワンピース". Web.archive.org. 2004-07-20. Archived from the original on 2004-07-20. Retrieved 2013-05-05.
- "＜アニメ７＞ワンピース". Web.archive.org. 2004-08-28. Archived from the original on 2004-08-28. Retrieved 2013-05-05.
- "＜アニメ７＞ワンピース". Web.archive.org. 2004-09-13. Archived from the original on 2004-09-13. Retrieved 2013-05-05.
- "＜アニメ７＞ワンピース". Web.archive.org. 2004-10-10. Archived from the original on 2004-10-10. Retrieved 2013-05-05.
- "＜アニメ７＞ワンピース". Web.archive.org. 2004-10-27. Archived from the original on 2004-10-27. Retrieved 2013-05-05.
- "＜アニメ７＞ワンピース". Web.archive.org. 2004-11-19. Archived from the original on 2004-11-19. Retrieved 2013-05-05.
- "＜アニメ７＞ワンピース". Web.archive.org. 2004-11-27. Archived from the original on 2004-11-27. Retrieved 2013-05-05.
- "＜アニメ７＞ワンピース". Web.archive.org. 2004-12-04. Archived from the original on 2004-12-04. Retrieved 2013-05-05.
- "＜アニメ７＞ワンピース". Web.archive.org. 2004-12-11. Archived from the original on 2004-12-11. Retrieved 2013-05-05.
- "＜アニメ大忘年会祭り！！こち亀最終回！サザエまる子ルフィで両さん8年間ありがとうスペシャル＞ワンピース". Web.archive.org. 2004-12-13. Archived from the original on 2004-12-13. Retrieved 2013-05-05.
- "ワンピース お引越し1月から夜7時放送だッ 豪華2本立て拡大スペシャル". Web.archive.org. 2004-12-30. Archived from the original on 2004-12-30. Retrieved 2013-05-05.
- "ワンピース". Web.archive.org. 2005-01-11. Archived from the original on 2005-01-11. Retrieved 2013-05-05.
- "ワンピース". Web.archive.org. 2005-01-19. Archived from the original on 2005-01-19. Retrieved 2013-05-05.
- "ワンピース". Web.archive.org. 2005-01-29. Archived from the original on 2005-01-29. Retrieved 2013-05-05.
- "ワンピース". Web.archive.org. 2005-01-31. Archived from the original on 2005-01-31. Retrieved 2013-05-05.
- "ワンピース". Web.archive.org. 2005-02-13. Archived from the original on 2005-02-13. Retrieved 2013-05-05.
- "ワンピース". Web.archive.org. 2005-02-20. Archived from the original on 2005-02-20. Retrieved 2013-05-05.
- "ワンピース". Web.archive.org. 2005-02-26. Archived from the original on February 26, 2005. Retrieved 2013-05-05.
- "ワンピース". Web.archive.org. Archived from the original on March 5, 2005. Retrieved 2013-05-05.
- "ワンピース". Web.archive.org. 2005-03-19. Archived from the original on March 19, 2005. Retrieved 2013-05-05.
- "＜お待たせッ！両さんも揃って大興奮！桜満開アニメスペシャル！！＞ワンピース". Web.archive.org. 2005-03-25. Archived from the original on March 25, 2005. Retrieved 2013-05-05.
- "＜祝サザエさん生誕60周年アニメスペシャル 必見！ルフィ番外編時代劇に初挑戦！＆サザエも新作4本超豪華＞ワンピース" (in Japanese). Fuji Television. Archived from the original on December 15, 2005. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- "ONE PIECE piece.1" (in Japanese). Amazon.com. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- "ONE PIECE piece.2" (in Japanese). Amazon.com. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- "ONE PIECE piece.3" (in Japanese). Amazon.com. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- "ONE PIECE piece.4" (in Japanese). Amazon.com. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- "ONE PIECE piece.5" (in Japanese). Amazon.com. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- "ONE PIECE piece.6" (in Japanese). Amazon.com. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- "ONE PIECE piece.7" (in Japanese). Amazon.com. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- "ONE PIECE piece.8" (in Japanese). Amazon.com. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- "ONE PIECE piece.9" (in Japanese). Amazon.com. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- "ONE PIECE piece.10" (in Japanese). Amazon.com. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- "ONE PIECE piece.11" (in Japanese). Amazon.com. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- "ONE PIECE piece.12" (in Japanese). Amazon.com. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- "ONE PIECE piece.13" (in Japanese). Amazon.com. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- "ONE PIECE piece.14" (in Japanese). Amazon.com. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- "ONE PIECE piece.15" (in Japanese). Amazon.com. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- "ONE PIECE セカンドシーズン・グランドライン突入篇 piece.1" (in Japanese). Amazon.com. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- "ONE PIECE セカンドシーズン・グランドライン突入篇 piece.2" (in Japanese). Amazon.com. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- "ONE PIECE セカンドシーズン・グランドライン突入篇 piece.3" (in Japanese). Amazon.com. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- "ONE PIECE セカンドシーズン・グランドライン突入篇 piece.4" (in Japanese). Amazon.com. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- "ONE PIECE セカンドシーズン・グランドライン突入篇 piece.5" (in Japanese). Amazon.com. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- "ONE PIECE サードシーズン・チョッパー登場・冬島篇 piece.1" (in Japanese). Amazon.com. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- "ONE PIECE サードシーズン・チョッパー登場・冬島篇 piece.2" (in Japanese). Amazon.com. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- "ONE PIECE サードシーズン・チョッパー登場・冬島篇 piece.3" (in Japanese). Amazon.com. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- "ONE PIECE サードシーズン・チョッパー登場・冬島篇 piece.4" (in Japanese). Amazon.com. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- "ONE PIECE サードシーズン・チョッパー登場・冬島篇 piece.5" (in Japanese). Amazon.com. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- "ONE PIECE ワンピース TVスペシャル 海のヘソの大冒険篇" (in Japanese). Amazon.com. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- "ONE PIECE ワンピースpiece.01" (in Japanese). Toei Animation. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- "ONE PIECE ワンピースpiece.02" (in Japanese). Toei Animation. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- "ONE PIECE ワンピースpiece.03" (in Japanese). Toei Animation. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- "ONE PIECE ワンピースpiece.04" (in Japanese). Toei Animation. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- "ONE PIECE ワンピースpiece.05" (in Japanese). Toei Animation. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- "ONE PIECE ワンピースpiece.06" (in Japanese). Toei Animation. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- "ONE PIECE ワンピースpiece.07" (in Japanese). Toei Animation. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- "ONE PIECE ワンピースpiece.08" (in Japanese). Toei Animation. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- "ONE PIECE ワンピースpiece.09" (in Japanese). Toei Animation. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- "ONE PIECE ワンピースpiece.10" (in Japanese). Toei Animation. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- "ONE PIECE ワンピースpiece.11" (in Japanese). Toei Animation. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- "ONE PIECE ワンピースpiece.12" (in Japanese). Toei Animation. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- "ONE PIECE ワンピースpiece.13" (in Japanese). Toei Animation. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- "ONE PIECE ワンピースpiece.14" (in Japanese). Toei Animation. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- "ONE PIECE ワンピースpiece.15" (in Japanese). Toei Animation. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- "2ndシーズン グランドライン突入篇 piece.01" (in Japanese). Toei Animation. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- "2ndシーズン グランドライン突入篇 piece.02" (in Japanese). Toei Animation. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- "2ndシーズン グランドライン突入篇 piece.03" (in Japanese). Toei Animation. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- "2ndシーズン グランドライン突入篇 piece.04" (in Japanese). Toei Animation. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- "2ndシーズン グランドライン突入篇 piece.05" (in Japanese). Toei Animation. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- "3rdシーズン チョッパー登場 冬島篇 piece.01" (in Japanese). Toei Animation. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- "3rdシーズン チョッパー登場 冬島篇 piece.02" (in Japanese). Toei Animation. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- "3rdシーズン チョッパー登場 冬島篇 piece.03" (in Japanese). Toei Animation. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- "3rdシーズン チョッパー登場 冬島篇 piece.04" (in Japanese). Toei Animation. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- "3rdシーズン チョッパー登場 冬島篇 piece.05" (in Japanese). Toei Animation. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- "4thシーズン アラバスタ上陸篇 Piece.1" (in Japanese). Toei Animation. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- "4thシーズン アラバスタ上陸篇 Piece.2" (in Japanese). Toei Animation. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- "4thシーズン アラバスタ上陸篇 Piece.3" (in Japanese). Toei Animation. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- "4thシーズン アラバスタ上陸篇 Piece.4" (in Japanese). Toei Animation. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- "4thシーズン アラバスタ上陸篇 Piece.5" (in Japanese). Toei Animation. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- "4thシーズン アラバスタ上陸篇 Piece.6" (in Japanese). Toei Animation. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- "ONE PIECE ワンピース 4thシーズン アラバスタ激闘篇 piece.1" (in Japanese). Toei Animation. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- "ONE PIECE ワンピース 4thシーズン アラバスタ激闘篇 piece.2" (in Japanese). Toei Animation. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- "ONE PIECE ワンピース 4thシーズン アラバスタ激闘篇 piece.3" (in Japanese). Toei Animation. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- "ONE PIECE ワンピース 4thシーズン アラバスタ激闘篇 piece.4" (in Japanese). Toei Animation. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- "ONE PIECE ワンピース 4thシーズン アラバスタ激闘篇 piece.5" (in Japanese). Toei Animation. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- "ONE PIECE ワンピース 4thシーズン アラバスタ激闘篇 piece.6" (in Japanese). Toei Animation. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- "ONE PIECE ワンピース 4thシーズン アラバスタ激闘篇 piece.7" (in Japanese). Toei Animation. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- "ONE PIECE ワンピース 5thシーズン piece.1 ドリームス!前篇" (in Japanese). Toei Animation. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- "ONE PIECE ワンピース 5thシーズン piece.2ドリームス!後篇" (in Japanese). Toei Animation. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- "ONE PIECE ワンピース 5thシーズン piece.3『出撃!ゼニィ海賊団』篇" (in Japanese). Toei Animation. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- "ONE PIECE ワンピース 5thシーズン piece.4『虹の彼方へ』前篇" (in Japanese). Toei Animation. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- "ONE PIECE ワンピース 5thシーズン piece.5『虹の彼方へ』後篇" (in Japanese). Toei Animation. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- "6thシーズン 空島・スカイピア篇 piece.01" (in Japanese). Toei Animation. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- "6thシーズン 空島・スカイピア篇 piece.02" (in Japanese). Toei Animation. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- "6thシーズン 空島・スカイピア篇 piece.03" (in Japanese). Toei Animation. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- "6thシーズン 空島・スカイピア篇 piece.04" (in Japanese). Toei Animation. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- "6thシーズン 空島・スカイピア篇 piece.05" (in Japanese). Toei Animation. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- "6thシーズン 空島・スカイピア篇 piece.06" (in Japanese). Toei Animation. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- "6thシーズン 空島・スカイピア篇 piece.07" (in Japanese). Toei Animation. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- "6thシーズン 空島・スカイピア篇 piece.08" (in Japanese). Toei Animation. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- "6thシーズン 空島・スカイピア篇 piece.09" (in Japanese). Toei Animation. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- "6thシーズン 空島・スカイピア篇 piece.10" (in Japanese). Toei Animation. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- "6thシーズン 空島・黄金の鐘篇 piece.01" (in Japanese). Toei Animation. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- "6thシーズン 空島・黄金の鐘篇 piece.02" (in Japanese). Toei Animation. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- "6thシーズン 空島・黄金の鐘篇 piece.03" (in Japanese). Toei Animation. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- "6thシーズン 空島・黄金の鐘篇 piece.04" (in Japanese). Toei Animation. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- "6thシーズン 空島・黄金の鐘篇 piece.05" (in Japanese). Toei Animation. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- "6thシーズン 空島・黄金の鐘篇 piece.06" (in Japanese). Toei Animation. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- "6thシーズン 空島・黄金の鐘篇 piece.07" (in Japanese). Toei Animation. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- "6thシーズン 空島・黄金の鐘篇 piece.08" (in Japanese). Toei Animation. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- "7thシーズン 脱出!海軍要塞&フォクシー篇piece.01" (in Japanese). Toei Animation. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- "7thシーズン 脱出!海軍要塞&フォクシー篇piece.02" (in Japanese). Toei Animation. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- "7thシーズン 脱出!海軍要塞&フォクシー篇piece.03" (in Japanese). Toei Animation. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- "7thシーズン 脱出!海軍要塞&フォクシー篇piece.04" (in Japanese). Toei Animation. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- "7thシーズン 脱出!海軍要塞&フォクシー篇piece.05" (in Japanese). Toei Animation. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- "7thシーズン 脱出!海軍要塞&フォクシー篇piece.06" (in Japanese). Toei Animation. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- "7thシーズン 脱出!海軍要塞&フォクシー篇piece.07" (in Japanese). Toei Animation. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- "7thシーズン 脱出!海軍要塞&フォクシー篇piece.08" (in Japanese). Toei Animation. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- "7thシーズン 脱出!海軍要塞&フォクシー篇piece.09" (in Japanese). Toei Animation. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- "7thシーズン 脱出!海軍要塞&フォクシー篇piece.10" (in Japanese). Toei Animation. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- "7thシーズン 脱出!海軍要塞&フォクシー篇piece.11" (in Japanese). Toei Animation. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- "8thシーズン ウォーターセブン篇 piece.01" (in Japanese). Toei Animation. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- "8thシーズン ウォーターセブン篇 piece.02" (in Japanese). Toei Animation. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- "8thシーズン ウォーターセブン篇 piece.03" (in Japanese). Toei Animation. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- "8thシーズン ウォーターセブン篇 piece.04" (in Japanese). Toei Animation. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- "8thシーズン ウォーターセブン篇 piece.05" (in Japanese). Toei Animation. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- "8thシーズン ウォーターセブン篇 piece.06" (in Japanese). Toei Animation. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- "8thシーズン ウォーターセブン篇 piece.07" (in Japanese). Toei Animation. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- "8thシーズン ウォーターセブン篇 piece.08" (in Japanese). Toei Animation. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- "8thシーズン ウォーターセブン篇 piece.09" (in Japanese). Toei Animation. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- "8thシーズン ウォーターセブン篇 piece.10" (in Japanese). Toei Animation. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- "8thシーズン ウォーターセブン篇 piece.11" (in Japanese). Toei Animation. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- "8thシーズン ウォーターセブン篇 piece.12" (in Japanese). Toei Animation. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- "ONE PIECE TVスペシャル 海のヘソの大冒険編" (in Japanese). Toei Animation. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- "ワンピースTV主題歌集DVD" (in Japanese). Toei Animation. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- "ONE PIECE 貝獣島と漁師島の2つの大冒険" (in Japanese). Toei Animation. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- "ONE PIECE 時代劇スペシャル「ルフィ親分捕物帖」通常版" (in Japanese). Toei Animation. Retrieved on June 11, 2009.
- "ONE PIECE Log Collection “EAST BLUE”" (in Japanese). Toei Animation. Retrieved on March 20, 2010.
- "ONE PIECE Log Collection “SANJI”" (in Japanese). Toei Animation. Retrieved on March 20, 2010.
- "ONE PIECE Log Collection “NAMI”" (in Japanese). Toei Animation. Retrieved on March 20, 2010.
- "ONE PIECE Log Collection “LOGUE TOWN”" (in Japanese). Toei Animation. Retrieved on March 20, 2010.
- "ONE PIECE Log Collection “GRAND LINE”" (in Japanese). Toei Animation. Retrieved on March 20, 2010.
- "ONE PIECE Log Collection “CHOPPER”" (in Japanese). Toei Animation. Retrieved on March 20, 2010.
- "ONE PIECE Log Collection “ARABASTA”" (in Japanese). Toei Animation. Retrieved on March 20, 2010.
- "ONE PIECE Log Collection “VIVI”" (in Japanese). Toei Animation. Retrieved on March 20, 2010.
- One Piece Log Collection "SKYPIEA" (in Japanese). Toei Animation. Retrieved on February 11, 2011.
- One Piece Log Collection "GOD" (in Japanese). Toei Animation. Retrieved on February 11, 2011.
- One Piece Log Collection "BELL" (in Japanese). Toei Animation. Retrieved on February 11, 2011.
- One Piece Log Collection "NAVARON" (in Japanese). Toei Animation. Retrieved on February 11, 2011.
- One Piece Log Collection "FOXY" (in Japanese). Toei Animation. Retrieved on February 11, 2011.
- One Piece Log Collection "WATER SEVEN" (in Japanese). Toei Animation. Retrieved on February 11, 2011.
- One Piece Log Collection "ROCKET MAN" (in Japanese). Toei Animation. Retrieved on February 11, 2011.
- "One Piece (Edited), Vol. 1 (DVD)". Viz Media. Retrieved on June 13, 2009.
- "One Piece (Edited), Vol. 2 (DVD)". Viz Media. Retrieved on June 13, 2009.
- "One Piece (Edited), Vol. 3 (DVD)". Viz Media. Retrieved on June 13, 2009.
- "One Piece (Edited), Vol. 4 (DVD)". Viz Media. Retrieved on June 13, 2009.
- "One Piece (Edited), Vol. 5 (DVD)". Viz Media. Retrieved on June 13, 2009.
- "One Piece (Edited), Vol. 6 (DVD)". Viz Media. Retrieved on June 13, 2009.
- "One Piece (Edited), Vol. 7 (DVD)". Viz Media. Retrieved on June 13, 2009.
- "One Piece (Edited), Vol. 8 (DVD)". Viz Media. Retrieved on June 13, 2009.
- "One Piece (Edited), Vol. 9 (DVD)". Viz Media. Retrieved on June 13, 2009.
- "One Piece (Edited), Vol. 10 (DVD)". Viz Media. Retrieved on June 13, 2009.
- "One Piece (Edited), Vol. 11 (DVD)". Viz Media. Retrieved on June 13, 2009.
- "One Piece Season 1 DVD Part 1 (Hyb) Uncut". Right Stuf.
- "One Piece Season 1 DVD Part 2 (Hyb) Uncut". Right Stuf.
- "One Piece Season 1 DVD Part 3 (Hyb) Uncut". Right Stuf.
- "One Piece Season 1 DVD Part 4 (Hyb) Uncut". Right Stuf.
- "One Piece Season 2 DVD Part 1 (Hyb) Uncut". Right Stuf.
- "One Piece Season 2 DVD Part 2 (Hyb) Uncut". Right Stuf.
- "One Piece Season 2 DVD Part 3 (Hyb) Uncut". Right Stuf.
- "One Piece Season 2 DVD Part 4 (Hyb) Uncut". Right Stuf.
- "One Piece Season 2 DVD Part 5 (Hyb) Uncut". Right Stuf.
- "One Piece Season 2 DVD Part 6 (Hyb) Uncut". Right Stuf.
- "One Piece Season 2 DVD Part 7 (Hyb) Uncut". Right Stuf.
- "One Piece Season 3 DVD Part 1 (Hyb) Uncut". Right Stuf.
- "One Piece Season 3 DVD Part 2 (Hyb) Uncut". Right Stuf.
- "One Piece Season 3 DVD Part 3 (Hyb) Uncut". Right Stuf.
- "One Piece Season 3 DVD Part 4 (Hyb) Uncut". Right Stuf.
- "One Piece Season 3 DVD Part 5 (Hyb) Uncut". Right Stuf.
- "One Piece Season 4 DVD Part 1 (Hyb) Uncut". Right Stuf.
- "One Piece Season 4 DVD Part 2 (Hyb) Uncut". Right Stuf.
- "One Piece Season 4 DVD Part 3 (Hyb) Uncut". Right Stuf.
- "One Piece Season 4 DVD Part 4 (Hyb) Uncut". Right Stuf.
- "One Piece Season 4 DVD Part 5 (Hyb) Uncut". Right Stuf.
- . Right Stuf.
- . Right Stuf.
- . Right Stuf.
- . Right Stuf.
- . Right Stuf.
- . Right Stuf.
- . Right Stuf.
- . Right Stuf.
- . Right Stuf.
- "Amazon.com: One Piece: Collection Ten: Colleen Clinkebeard, Luci Christian, Eric Vale, Sonny Strait, Christopher R. Sabat, Brina Palencia, Stephanie Young, Mike McFarland: Movies & TV". amazon.com.
- "Amazon.com: One Piece: Collection Eleven: Colleen Clinkenbeard, Eric Vale, Luci Christian, Mike McFarland: Movies & TV". amazon.com.
- "One Piece Collection 1 (Episodes 1-26) [DVD]". Amazon.co.uk. Retrieved May 27, 2013.
- "One Piece (Uncut) Collection 2 (Episodes 27-53) [Region 2] [UK Edition] [DVD]". Amazon.co.uk. Retrieved July 1, 2013.
- "One Piece (Uncut) Collection 3 (Episodes 54-78) [Region 2] [UK Edition] [DVD]". Amazon.co.uk. Retrieved September 23, 2013.
- "One Piece (Uncut) Collection 4 (Episodes 79-103) [Region 2] [UK edition] [DVD]". Amazon.co.uk. Retrieved November 11, 2013.
- "One Piece: Collection 5 [DVD]". Amazon.co.uk. Retrieved February 17, 2014.
- "One Piece: Collection 6 [DVD]". Amazon.co.uk. Retrieved May 19, 2014.
- "One Piece (Uncut) Collection 7 (Episodes 157-182) [DVD]". Amazon.co.uk. Retrieved August 11, 2014.
- "One Piece: Collection 8 [DVD]". Amazon.co.uk. Retrieved November 3, 2014.
- "One Piece (Uncut) Collection 9 (Episodes 206-229) [DVD]". Amazon.co.uk. Retrieved April 13, 2015.
- "One Piece (Uncut) Collection 10 (Episodes 230-252) [DVD]". Amazon.co.uk. Retrieved June 15, 2015.
- "One Piece (Uncut) Collection 11 (Episodes 253-275) [DVD]". Amazon.co.uk. Retrieved August 10, 2015.