Orthodox Church (disambiguation)
(Redirected from List of Orthodox churches)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Orthodox Church in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The term Orthodox Church or Orthodox Churches may refer to:
- Eastern Orthodox Church, a form of Eastern Christianity that accepts seven Ecumenical Councils, and the original Nicene Creed
- Oriental Orthodox Church, a form of Eastern Christianity that accepts first three Ecumenical Councils, and the original Nicene Creed
- Any other Church in Eastern and Western [Independent] Catholics, Roman Catholic, Nontrinitarian and Protestant denominations that self-identifies as Orthodox
- All pages with a title containing Orthodox Church
- Orthodox Christianity (disambiguation)
- Orthodox (disambiguation)
- Western Rite Orthodoxy, any Western-Rite church that accepts doctrines and traditions of Christian Orthodoxy
- Antiochian Orthodox (disambiguation)
- Catholic Church (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Orthodox Church.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.