List of Pakistani architects
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Following is an alphabetical list of Pakistani architects along with either associated sites of significance or other reasons for their prominence within the field and country. The governing body is the Institute of Architects, Pakistan.
- Kausar Bashir Ahmed (Karachi) – former Dean of the Faculty of Architecture and Planning at Dawood College of Engineering and Technology, Karachi
- Nayyar Ali Dada (Lahore)
- Habib Fida Ali (Karachi)
- Asad I.A. Khan (Karachi) – designed the PM house, PM Secretariat, Arabian Sea Country Club, Expo Centre, Telecom Tower Islamabad, Islamabad Stock exchange building, Jinnah Terminal Elevation, Residences of two former Prime Ministers and a president & Multiple houses all over Pakistan 
- Hammad Husain (Islamabad) – farmhouse of Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf
- Abdur Rahman Hye – (also known as A. R. Hye) – pioneer of institutional architecture in Pakistan
- Ali Asghar Khan
- Yasmeen Lari (Karachi) – Pakistan's first woman architect
- Nasreddin Murat-Khan (Lahore) – architect of the Minar-e-Pakistan and other structures
- Tahwer Mohibullah (Karachi)
- Petruccioli, Attilo; Pirani, Khalil K. (2002). Understanding Islamic Architecture. Routledge, ISBN 978-0700714384, p. 133.
- [dead link] "Father of architecture education passes away" Archived 14 April 2008 at the Wayback Machine.. 10 November 2006. Daily Times. 27 January 2011.
- "Winning Entry for the ARCASIA". archpresspk.com. Retrieved 2016-11-21.