List of Pakistanis by net worth
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pakistani by net worth
|Rank||Name||Net worth (PKR)||As of||Source(s) of wealth||Ref(s)|
|1||Mian Muhammad Mansha||₨520 billion (US$3.7 billion)||2019||Nishat Group
MCB Bank, DG Khan Cement, Nishat Kia Motors Plant in faisalabad, Owner of Emporium Mall, Nishat hotels, textile mills, a car leasing company in Kazakistan.
|2||Habibullah Khan||US$1.25 billion||2018||Hub Power Company, Pioneer Cement, Habib Dairy Company, DP Pakistan Terminal|
|3||Rafiq M. Habib||₨94 billion (US$670 million)||2008||House of Habib|||
|4||Malik Riaz||₨84 billion (US$590 million)||2008||Bahria Town|||
|-||Sadruddin Hashwani||₨155 billion (US$1.1 billion)||2008||Hashoo Group, PC Hotels and Marriot Hotels, Oil and Gas, Pharmaceutical|
|5||Dewan Yousuf Farooqui||₨84 billion (US$590 million)||2008||Yousuf Dewan Companies|||
|6||Sultan Ali Lakhani||₨84 billion (US$590 million)||2008||Lakson Group. Pizza Hut Pakistan. Express News. McDonald's.|||
|7||Seth Abid Hussain||₨84 billion (US$590 million)||2008||Green Fort
|8||Mian Muhammad Latif||₨82 billion (US$580 million)||2008||Chenab Group|||
|9||Haji Abdul Ghafoor||₨69.5 billion (US$490 million)||2008||Sitara Group
Sitara Chemicals. Sitara Energy, Sitara Textiles.
|10||Sheikhani Family||₨67 billion (US$470 million)||2015||Real Estate|||
|11||Byram D. Avari||₨52.6 billion (US$370 million)||2008||Avari Hotels|||
|12||Hussain Dawood||₨52.6 billion (US$370 million)||2008||Dawood Hercules Corporation Limited|||
|13||Abdul Razak Dawood||₨52.6 billion (US$370 million)||2008||Descon|||
|14||Ghulam Faruque Khan||₨52 billion (US$370 million)||2015||Cherat cement Ltd, Cherat Papersack Ltd, Cherat Electric Ltd, Mirpurkhas Sugar Mills Ltd, Greeves Air Conditioning and Greeves Engineering Services|||
|15||Rafiq Rangoonwala||₨50.5 billion (US$360 million)||2008||Cupola Group of Companies|||
|16||Tariq Sayeed Saigol||₨50 billion (US$350 million)||2013||Saigol Group|||
|17||Mukhtar Ahmed||₨49.8 billion (US$350 million)||2015||Owner of Ibrahim Group, Majority Shareholder of Allied bank, Polyester Fiber and Energy|||
|18||Aqeel Karim Dhedhi||₨48.4 billion (US$340 million)||2008||AKD Group|||
|19||Syed Babar Ali||₨46 billion (US$330 million)||2008||Packages Limited|||
|20||Anwar Saifullah Khan||₨46 billion (US$330 million)||2015||Saif Group|||
|21||Jahangir Siddiqui||₨33 billion (US$230 million)||2008||Jahangir Siddiqui & Co.|||
|22||Noor Alam Khan||₨32 billion (US$230 million)||2013||Properties, gold mines, real estate and agricultural land.|||
|23||Chaudry Munir||₨5 billion (US$35 million)||2016||Fletti's HotelFarms, 1 sugar mill, private plane, construction company which built New Islamabad Airport, recently tried to buy a sugar mill in RYK for 23 billion rupees but JKT and Makhdoom Khusrau Bakhtiar bought it with 27 billion rupees. He is samdhiMaryam Nawaz|||
|24||Shahid Afridi||₨4.3 billion (US$30 million)||2016||cricket|||
|25||Mian Amir Mehmood||₨2 billion (US$14 million)||2013||Sugar mill in Rahim Yar Khan, Punjab Group of Colleges, Quaid e Azam University, University of Central Punjab, Schools e.g. Resource Academia. Dunya News and many other businesses.|||
Net worth of individuals who are Overseas Pakistani citizens:
|Rank||Name||Net Worth (USD)||Residence||Sources of income and wealth||Industries|
|1||Shahid Khan||$8.5 billion||United States||Jacksonville Jaguars (NFL)||Automotive Manufacturing, Football league, Soccer team, Professional wrestling|
|2||Anwar Pervez||$3.8 billion||United Kingdom||Bestway Group - United Bank Limited||Cement, Banking, Cash & Carry (wholesale)|
|3||Mohammad Zahoor||$1 billion|| Ukraine
|ISTIL Group, Kyiv Post||Steel, journalism|
|4||Ashar Aziz||$287 million||United States||FireEye||Information technology|
|5||James Caan||$128 million||United Kingdom||Dragons' Den||Entrepreneurship, business, recruitment|
- "Mian Mohammad Mansha". wealthx. 21 May 2019. Retrieved 21 May 2019.
- Kharal, Asad. "NAB asked to probe Habibullah link with QICT / DP World in parking billions of rupees black money".
- "Pakistans Rich List of 2008". teeth.com.pk. 8 December 2007. Retrieved 7 August 2017.
- "People who own greatest amount of wealth". DAWN. 9 December 2007. Retrieved 7 August 2017.
- Nasir Jamal (11 November 2013). "Rebuilding on ruins of nationalisation". Dawn. Retrieved 7 August 2017.
- "Ex-MNA Noor Alam richest with Rs32 billion assets". The Nation. 29 March 2013. Retrieved 7 August 2017.
- "Imran Khan's net worth over a billion, yet no vehicle in his name". Samaa TV. June 16, 2017. Retrieved 7 August 2017.
- Prasen Moudgal (31 July 2016). "Top 10 richest cricketers in the world by net worth". Yahoo! News. Retrieved 7 August 2017.
- "The Pakistani press prince of Kiev". 10 September 2015.
It’s Zahoor, Ukraine’s richest expat, a “minigarch” worth about $1 billion (some say), and the owner of the Kyiv Post.
- "Richest Expats: Mohammad Zahoor - Oct. 08, 2010". 8 October 2010.
If anyone knows of another expatriate worth between $500 million and $1 billion, the estimated size of Zahoor’s fortune, please let us know and we will set the record straight.
- "Ashar Aziz Net Worth (2019) – wallmine.com". wallmine.com.
- Drake, Matthew; Yaqoob, Janine (13 February 2016). "Dragons' Den entrepreneur James Caan splits with wife after 32 year marriage". The Mirror. Retrieved 8 July 2017.
- "Muslim demography: Promoting high-net-worth individuals in Pakistan". The Express Tribune. Karachi. 3 May 2015.