List of Palestinian records
Longest Cable Car/Aerial tramway below Sea Level. The cable is 1330 meters long from the base station to the top station in the mountain. There are 12 cabins and each cabin takes 8 persons with a carrying capacity of 625 persons per hour. Cabin number two takes the wheel chair.
The former record was done on 30 July 2009, a group of 3,710 children from the Gaza Strip took part in a Guinness World Records with 'Most Kites Flown At The Same Time', more than the previous record which was registered in Germany in 2008.
The record attempt was part of the Summer Games program run by the UNRWA, the United Nations Relief and Works Agency, and available to young Palestinians during their summer break from school. The event brought some 6,000 campers in orange uniforms and blue caps to a beach in Gaza's war-torn north, where they released their kites into clear skies. Some kites included the red, green, black and white Palestinian flag. 
The largest plate of the Levantine cheese pastry Knafeh was made in the West Bank city of Nablus. Palestinian Arabs made the largest knafeh in an attempt to get into the book of Guinness World Records. The plate measured 75 meters in length and two meters in width with a weight of 1,350 kilogram.
- [dead link]
- "Telepherique and Sultan Tourist Center". Jericho-cablecar.blogspot.com. 2007-04-19. Retrieved 2015-05-21.
- "Gaza children set for second world record in just a week". UNRWA.org. 2010-07-29. Retrieved 2015-05-21.
- [dead link]
- Anne Barker. "Gaza's children fly for kite world record - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)". Abc.net.au. Retrieved 2015-05-21.
- "WEST BANK: Palestinian Knafeh enters Guinness World Records". Itnsource.com. Retrieved 2015-05-21.
- "Palestinian â€کmusakhanâ€™ to enter Guinness record book". Jmcc.org. 2010-04-10. Retrieved 2015-05-21.