List of Palestinian rocket attacks on Israel, 2018
|Palestinian rocket attacks|
|Regional Council areas affected|
|Settlements affected (evacuated)|
|Defense and response|
This is a detailed list of Palestinian rocket and mortar attacks on Israel in 2018. All of the attacks originated in the Gaza Strip, unless stated otherwise. For information pertaining to the wider conflict, see Arab–Israeli conflict and Israeli–Palestinian conflict. This list does not include reports of deaths and injuries caused by Hamas rocket and mortar attacks that fell within Gaza.
In August 2014, Operation Protective Edge was ended after 4,594 rockets and mortars launched toward Israel. From the end of the operation came into force an unofficial cease-fire between Israel and Hamas.
At exactly 12am, one rocket was fired from Gaza at Israel. The IDF did not confirm if it landed within Israeli territory.
On June 3, 3 rockets were fired into southern Israel from Gaza the rockets were intercepted by Iron Dome.
On June 18, 3 rockets were fired into Israel from Gaza.
On June 20, 45 rockets were fired into Israel from Gaza.
On June 27, 13 rockets were fired into Israel from Gaza. 3 were intercepted by Iron Dome.
On July 14, 174 rockets or mortar shells were fired into Israel from Gaza. 30 were intercepted by Iron Dome.
- "ROCKET FIRED FROM GAZA INTO SOUTHERN ISRAEL, NO CASUALTIES REPORTED". The Jerusalem Post. 1 January 2018. Retrieved 2018-01-01.
- "FOUR ROCKET ATTACKS WITHIN HOURS RAISE RISK OF GAZA FLARE UP". The Jerusalem Post. 3 January 2018. Retrieved 2018-01-03.
- "Rocket shot from Gaza at Israel, army investigating". Times of Israel. 2 February 2018. Retrieved 2018-02-01.
- "ISRAEL STRIKES HAMAS TARGETS FOLLOWING ROCKET FIRE". The Jerusalem Post. 2 February 2018. Retrieved 2018-02-01.
- "Rocket fired from Gaza hits house in southern Israel — report". Times of Israel. 2 February 2018. Retrieved 2018-02-01.
- "Rocket Launched at Israel From Gaza Explodes in Open Territory". Haaretz. 18 February 2018. Retrieved 2018-02-18.
- Eglash, Ruth; Balousha, Hazem (2018-05-29). "Tensions rise as Gaza militants fire more than 70 mortars, rockets into Israel". Washington Post. ISSN 0190-8286. Retrieved 2018-05-29.
- "Gaza Militants Barrage Israel With Mortars and Rockets". The New York Times. 2018-05-29. ISSN 0362-4331. Retrieved 2018-05-29.
- "70 rockets fired at Israel today". Israel National News. Retrieved 2018-05-29.
- "Iron Dome intercepts 3 incoming projectiles as IDF strikes Gaza". Retrieved 2018-06-18.
- "Rockets fired toward Israel from Gaza Strip, IDF strikes terrorist targets". The Jerusalem Post | JPost.com. Retrieved 2018-06-18.
- "45 rockets, mortars fired toward Israel; IDF retaliates with 25 airstrike". The Jerusalem Post | JPost.com. Retrieved 2018-06-20.
- "At least 13 rockets launched from Gaza after army strikes Hamas cell's car". Retrieved 2018-06-27.
- "IDF: Over 174 mortar shells, rockets fired at Israel on Saturday". Retrieved 2018-07-14.
- "Two hurt as rockets fired from Gaza slam into Sderot". Retrieved 2018-08-08.