Paris Hilton's My New BFF (season 2)
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Paris Hilton's My New BFF|
|Created by||Jed Elinoff / Scott Thomas|
|Developed by||SallyAnn Salsano|
|Directed by||Jeanne Yugar|
|Opening theme||"My BFF" by Paris Hilton|
|Country of origin||USA|
|No. of episodes||10 (list of episodes)|
|Executive producer(s)||Paris Hilton|
60 Minutes (including commercials)42 minutes (not including commercials)
|Original network||MTV (Tuesday nights)
MuchMusic (Thursday nights)
|Original release||June 2, 2009|
|Preceded by||Paris Hilton's British Best Friend|
|Followed by||Paris Hilton's Dubai BFF|
The second season of Paris Hilton's My New BFF, also known simply as My New BFF, premiered in the United States on June 2, 2009 and is the third incarnation of the My New BFF franchise. Thirteen women and three men compete in challenges in an attempt to become Paris Hilton's new best friend. Ultimately, Stephen was declared the winner.
Hilton revealed that the winner of the first season, Brittany Flickinger, would not be a part of this season because they did not stay friends (though Flickinger herself has said she just hadn't spoken to Paris for some time). About this Hilton said: "I loved her and I trusted her, but sometimes people get too caught up and they change."
Hilton kept a closer watch on the contestants this season, and filled viewers in on her thoughts about the contestants from her "plush and relaxing" VIP lair.
Season 1 contestant Onch appeared as a co-host, dubbed the "Life Pet" by Hilton. Natalie Reid (a professional Paris Hilton-lookalike who also appeared with Hilton in The Simple Life), made a special guest appearance as Hilton's double in the premiere.
- ^[a] In episode 4, before the dinner party started, Paris surprised everyone by adding two game-changing contestants (Chris and David) to compete for her friendship.
- ^[c] Paris surprised everyone when she said she made a mistake by sending Stephen home, and ultimately, Paris wanted him as her BFF.
- The contestant is female.
- The contestant is male.
- The contestant was originally put up for discussion, but the decision was reversed.
- The contestant won the episode's challenge and was safe from elimination.
- The contestant was eliminated, brought back as a guest, then was named Paris Hilton's new BFF.
- The contestant was named Paris Hilton's Pet and won the challenge.
- The contestant was named Paris Hilton's Pet.
- The contestant was named Paris Hilton's Pet half way through the episode. (Pet changed twice in one episode)
- The contestant was still wearing the Pet necklace from the previous episode.
- Paris gave the 2nd Pet necklace to Tiniecia when Stephen was eliminated. (Stefanie had the 1st Pet necklace)
- The contestant was a special guest for the season finale, was part of the jury, and chose Tiniecia as a better BFF for Paris than Stefanie.
- The contestant was a special guest for the season finale, was part of the jury, and chose Stefanie as a better BFF for Paris than Tiniecia.
- The contestant was up for discussion and was saved.
- The contestant was a special guest for the season finale.
- The contestant won the episode's challenge and was up for discussion at panel.
- The contestant was eliminated.
- The contestant wasn't in the competition at that point
- The contestant wasn't put up for discussion and was suddenly eliminated at panel.
- The contestant was eliminated outside of panel.
- The contestant won the first challenge and became pet; but in the same episode, lost the second challenge, and was put up for discussion for losing the second challenge. (Pet changed twice in one episode)
- The contestant was named Paris Hilton's Pet, but was then put up for discussion at panel.
- TTYN – Talk To You Never, the goodbye message for eliminated contestants.
- TTYS – Talk To You Soon, the goodbye message for eliminated contestants that Paris wants to keep in touch, but not be "best" friends with.
|Rank||Name||Eliminated||Reason for elimination||Episode eliminated|
on August 4, 2009.5
|Paris did not think she could have a boy as a BFF, but when Stephen and all the other contestants came back to the house Paris picked him over Stefanie and Tiniecia.||Episode 9|
on July 28, 2009.
on August 4, 2009.
|Too much drama between her and Tiniecia.||Episode 10|
|Tiniecia Goldsmith||Too much drama between her and Stefanie.|
on July 21, 2009.
|Paris was worried that Amanda would "sell her out".||Episode 8|
on July 21, 2009.
|She was not willing to move to L.A.|
on July 14, 2009.
|Paris noticed that David was hanging out with other people instead of herself and didn't think it would work out.||Episode 7|
on July 7, 2009.
|Paris noted that she was up for discussion 3 times and that she had a bad sense of style by saying that "...she (Paris) looked hot..." in an obviously horrible outfit.||Episode 6|
on June 30, 2009.
|Paris thought that she was a liar and the one who Three Six Mafia was worried about.||Episode 5|
|Nicole White||Paris thought that she was there to further her career as an actress.|
on June 23, 2009.
|Paris thought that Chris wasn't really here for her and he wouldn't answer her question she gave him at dinner. Also, he was the only contestant up for elimination at whom Tinkerbell growled.||Episode 4|
on June 16, 2009
|Paris thought she didn't have a good sense of style and that she was not open and honest with her as her pet.4||Episode 3|
|Kristen Cavey||Paris didn't want her in the competition because she would brag a lot.3|
on June 9, 2009.
|Paris could not get over the lap dance that she gave at the bachelor party for the groom-to-be and was disgusted.2||Episode 2|
on June 9, 2009.
|Paris felt she could not be trusted, because of the fact that she made out with the groom-to-be.|
on June 2, 2009.
|Paris felt she did not stand out.||Episode 1|
on June 2, 2009.
|Paris thought she was freaky because she tripped at the party, her presentation at show and tell, and the tiger didn't like it when she pet him.1|
- ^ She was eliminated outside of panel.
- ^ She wasn't up for discussion when she was eliminated.
- ^ Kristen had told Paris that she said that the BFF mansion was almost as big as her parents house.
- ^ After being told TTYN by Paris, she told Paris "Good luck on your next porno," but that was bleeped out. She then said, "F*** you, Paris. You're not as nice as people think you are." She also gave Paris the finger.
- ^ Stephen was eliminated in Episode 9, but Paris surprised everyone when she said she had made a mistake by sending Stephen home (when all the potential BFF's were brought back). Paris ultimately decided she wanted Stephen as her BFF because of all the drama with Stefanie and Tiniecia.
|Episode #||Title||Original Air Date||Production Code|
|1||"No More Hungry Tigers"||June 2, 2009||201|
The first episode began with Paris telling a fake paparazzi that she and Brittany (season 1 winner) were no longer friends because Brittany turned out to be "a hungry tiger" who was only seeking fame and fortune. Then Paris began choosing contestants, and the chosen contestants all got into waiting cars which took them to the mansion. One of the cars included an undercover Paris disguised as a fellow contestant; she wanted to see how they acted when they thought she wasn't around. The contestants were made to show "Paris" (in fact lookalike Natalie Reid) how much they want to be her BFF. Later on Paris puts up for discussion Arielle and Amanda for not standing out enough. The last challenge of the episode is to pole dance for an audience of wild men. Stephen refuses and is put up for discussion. At elimination the fatal "TTYN" is to be received by Arielle.
DISCUSSION: Arielle, Stephen, Amanda
|2||"Sisters Before Misters"||June 9, 2009||202|
The challenge for this episode was to host a bachelor party for one of Paris' friends. Monica gave the bachelor a promiscuous lap dance and Paris was so disgusted that she said she wanted to puke; and when Arika kissed the groom-to-be, she was put up for discussion and had to endure the walk of shame. Paris tells what bands they like she says her favorite band(s) are Green Day, Coldplay, Linkin Park And The Killers. Tiniecia was the pet for the week and she got the opportunity of sending someone up for discussion. She chose Kaitlin after she had a fight with Stephen the night before. Kaitlin felt like everyone hated her and started crying. After much thinking, Paris sent Arika home for kissing the groom-to-be. After that she surprised Monica with another "TTYN"; she thought Monica's wild dance was not tolerable.
DISCUSSION: Arika, Kaitlin
|3||"What's on the Inside and the Outside Counts"||June 16, 2009||203|
In this episode all the contestants dig into the worlds biggest cupcake where 3 hidden eggs are inside. Inside each egg is a surprise. Desirae, Katie & Kaitlin each find eggs. Inside Kaitlin's egg is a friendship ring. Desirae's has a paper that says "gets exotic dance from Onch" and Katie's egg has a paper saying "choose one contestant to be put up for discussion." She chooses Desirae and that leads to the two of them verbally fighting. Paris then chooses Katie as the new pet and as the pet, it was her job to dress all of the contestants for the next challenge. Katie dresses them in a mix of bows, colorful pieces and tutus. Paris regards them as looking weird. The contestants must then style themselves for the first ever Miss Paris Pageant. After each contestant presents themself to Paris Hilton and guest star Santino Rice, Paris puts Nicole, Katie, and Kristen up for elimination, along with Desirae. She then says TTYN to Katie and Kristen, and Katie shows her true colors, swearing at Paris and saying she's "not as nice as everyone thinks [she] is". She also says "Good luck on your next porno", though this is bleeped out. Paris says she is glad she didn't let her stay, and Desirae points out that no one would believe her about Katie. This change in Katie is ironic after Stephen said earlier that she was the "sweetest girl in the house".
DISCUSSION: Desirae, Nicole, Katie, Kristen
|4||"Can You Hang With My Friends?"||June 23, 2009||204|
The remaining ten must host a dinner for Paris' friends and family. The preparations begin and the contestants are sent to Ortolan to work on their table manners. Before the party starts, Paris surprises everyone by adding two game-changing contestants to compete for her friendship, both straight males, Chris and David. Tiniecia immediately criticizes David, suggesting he is only in the competition in order to gain exposure for himself. Later, a dramatic dinner had Stephanie crying when Paris asked the contestants personal questions to which she already knew the answer. Kaitlin was asked if she had ever been with a friend's boyfriend, and she answered no. Stephen shared his feelings about his childhood in a Mormon family, Tiniecia admitted she worked at Hooters, and Chris avoided answering Paris question about which girl in the house he thought was cutest. David also beatboxed. At the TTYN Ceremony, Paris called Chris, David, and Kaitlin up for discussion. Chris was called up because Paris believed he avoided her questioning, David was called up because Paris wasn't sure of his motives, and Kaitlin was called up because she revealed during casting that she had been with a girl's boyfriend and then later lied to Paris about it. Paris decided to give David and Kaitlin another chance, and said TTYN to Chris.
DISCUSSION: Chris, David, Kaitlin
|5||"Learn From Your Mistakes"||June 30, 2009||205|
The contestants are woken up by two police officers, who escort them to a prison where they are told they will have to spend the night. They are changed into pink silk pajamas and put into cells with pink beds. Paris arrives in fishnet tights and a police hat, and explains that they are there to experience what she had experienced in her 27 days in jail. She asks if any of the contestants had done things they were not proud of, and two girls admit to shoplifting. Paris then announces Elena is the pet. She has one on one time with Stephanie, the previous pet, and Elena. The contestants then participate in a mini triathlon. They must carry bags through an obstacle course, climb a rope, and throw paint balloons at a picture of Katie. The contestants have lunch and Paris has some one on one time with Stephen, who was one of the winners of the challenge. The other winners were Tinecia and Amanda. Three 6 Mafia interview each contestant to help Paris get a sense of who they are. They say Desirae seems to be more of a body guard, speculating she seems to have a split personality. A lot of contestants say Kaitlin seems fake, as well as Nicole. Paris then calls out Desirae, Kaitlin, and Nicole, based on Three 6 Mafia's analysis. In the end, Nicole and Kaitlin are sent home, while Desirae stays for another week.
SPECIAL GUESTS: Three 6 Mafia
|6||"Have My Back"||July 7, 2009||206|
The contestants are shown by Paris their very own Paris doll. They drive every one crazy. Elena is told by Paris to a snitch because she's wearing a bad outfit SPECIAL GUEST: Lil' Kim
|7||"Must Have Good Taste"||July 14, 2009||207|
DISCUSSION: David, Stefanie, Tiniecia
|8||"Must Have Thick Skin"||July 21, 2009||208|
The BFFs were taken through a day which included being at a press junket and to roast each other later that night with help from Kathy Griffin. At the press junket, Amanda showed attitude and argued with the reporter while Stefanie broke down. Stephen wins and is awarded by Paris by being able to be pampered like a king by the other BFFs. Stephen would then also choose the next BFF who would join Amanda up for discussion. The next day, Stephen reluctantly chooses Elena, saying that everybody did a fantastic job. At the roast, Stephen is put up for discussion and has to give the pet necklace to Stefanie for being able to laugh off her roast, while Stephen took it the worst. At the elimination, Amanda and Elena were sent home. After saying goodbye to Elena, Paris said TTYS implying that she would see Elena soon, while after giving Amanda the boot, saying in a harsh tone under her breath, TTYN
SPECIAL GUEST: Kathy Griffin
|9||"Where Do You Come From?"||July 28, 2009||209|
Paris flies home with the BFFs separately to meet their families.
DISCUSSION: Stefanie, Stephen, Tiniecia
|10||"Do You Really Know Me?"||August 4, 2009||210|
The season finale. Paris brings back every contestant except for Katie due to her behavior after paris told her TTYN. Paris made some of the former contestants the jury. In the end, paris told Stephen that she made a mistake saying TTYS to him and made him her new BFF.
SPECIAL GUESTS: Amanda, Arielle, Arika, Chris, David, Desirae, Elena, Kaitlin, Kristen, Monica, Nicole, Rachel, Stephen
- "Brittany Flickinger: I haven't talked to Paris in months". MTV. May 7, 2009.
- "Paris on Doug: He's Gonna Be My Husband". Yahoo News. April 4, 2009.
- "Paris Hilton's My New BFF". MTV. May 14, 2009.
- "Natalie Reid Will Make an Appearance on My BFF 2". ParisHiltonSite.net.