List of Permanent Representatives of the United Kingdom to the European Union
|Part of a series of articles on the|
The Permanent Representative of the United Kingdom to the European Union is the United Kingdom's foremost diplomatic representative to the European Union, and head of the United Kingdom Representation to the European Union (UKREP). His official title is Her Britannic Majesty's Permanent Representative to the European Union.
List of heads of mission
Permanent Representatives to the European Economic Community
- 1973–1975: Sir Michael Palliser
- 1975–1979: Sir Donald Maitland
- 1979–1985: Sir Michael Butler
- 1985–1990: Sir David Hannay
- 1990–1992: Sir John Kerr
Permanent Representatives to the European Union
- 1992–1995: Sir John Kerr
- 1995–2000: Sir Stephen Wall
- 2000–2003: Sir Nigel Sheinwald
- 2003–2007: Sir John Grant
- 2007–2012: Sir Kim Darroch
- 2012–2013: Sir Jon Cunliffe
- 2013–2017: Sir Ivan Rogers
- 2017–present[update]: Sir Tim Barrow 
- "UK's ambassador to the EU Sir Ivan Rogers resigns". BBC News. 3 January 2017.
- "Tim Barrow KCMG LVO MBE, UK Permanent Representative to the EU". gov.uk. Retrieved 11 January 2017.