List of footballers with 100 or more Premier League goals
During the 1995–96 season, Alan Shearer became the first player to score 100 Premier League goals, and holds the record for the fewest games taken to reach 100, doing so in 124 appearances. He also holds the record for most goals scored in the Premier League. After Shearer, Harry Kane is the second-fastest to 100 goals, doing so in 141 games.
- Bold shows players still playing in the Premier League.
- Italics show players still playing professional football
- The list of teams for individual players include all teams that they have played for in the Premier League (including those they have not scored any goals for).
- List of English football first tier top scorers
- List of top Premier League goal scorers by season
- List of Premier League players with 500 or more appearances
- "Bent poised to join 100 club". PremierLeague.com. Premier League. 30 January 2012. Archived from the original on 20 October 2013. Retrieved 2 February 2012.
- "Bent delighted to join 100 goals club". PremierLeague.com. Premier League. 2 February 2012. Retrieved 2 February 2012.
- Dan Kilpatrick (4 February 2018). "Tottenham striker Harry Kane scores 100th Premier League goal". ESPN.
- "Premier League Player Stats: Goals". PremierLeague.com. Premier League. Retrieved 24 June 2019.
- "Premier League Players – Overview and Stats". PremierLeague.com. Premier League. Retrieved 24 June 2019.