List of RTMP software
Jump to navigation Jump to search
RTMP live video encoder software
This section does not cite any sources. (November 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
- Adobe Media Flash Live Encoder
- Nimble Streamer Transcoder
- Open Broadcaster Software
- XSplit Broadcaster
- Wowza Transcoder, a module part of the Wowza Streaming Engine
RTMP server software
This section does not cite any sources. (August 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Some full implementation RTMP servers are:
- Adobe Flash Media Server,
- FreeSWITCH RTMP media streaming available with mod_rtmp and allow interconnecting with other VoIP protocols (SIP, H.323), etc.
- Nginx with nginx-rtmp-module
- Nimble Streamer has RTMP streaming, publishing and re-publishing.
- Helix Universal Server can support RTMP, RTMPT and RTMPS streaming for live and on-demand content. (Discontinued in 2014)
- Red5 Media Server is a Java open source project which delivers a powerful video streaming and multi-user solution to the Adobe Flash Player and other client technologies.
- Unreal Media Server supports live RTMP streaming, in real-time and buffered modes.
- Wowza Streaming Engine has full support for RTMP streaming for live streams and VOD.
- WebORB Integration Server (RTMP/RTMPT/RTMPS messaging and media streaming available for .NET and Java Enterprise, Community and Cloud editions)
- Media Streaming Server SDK from LEAD Technologies supports RTMP, RTMPT and RTMPS.
- Flashphoner Web Call Server – a multi-protocol server (including SIP, RTMP and other) designed to effortlessly integrate various software and hardware solutions: browsers, VoIP online conference services, softphones, SIP switches, IP cameras etc.
This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (April 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Adobe Flash Player (web browser plug-in)||Windows, OS X, Chrome OS, Linux||The most widely adopted RTMP client, which supports playback of audio and video streamed from RTMP servers.|
|Gnash (web browser plug-in/media player)||Windows, Linux||An open source replacement for the Flash Player, intends to support RTMP streaming for Linux.|
|VLC media player||Windows, OS X, Linux, iOS, Android||As of version 2.1+ |
Has partial support for playing RTMP streams (not RTMPE).
|MPC-HC||Windows||As of version 1.7.8+ |
Can open rtmp streams if started from command prompt with the URL as argument, or with entering the URL into the "Open File..." dialog.
|XBMC Media Center||Windows, OS X, Linux, iOS (jailbroken), Android||Has partial support for playing RTMP streams (not RTMPE).|
- "Linux Funding". Retrieved 1 January 2010.