List of Robert Burns memorials
- Aberdeen - statue near Union Terrace Gardens
- Alloway - monument a short distance from his birthplace - Photo
- Arbroath - statue by Scott Sutherland in the grounds of Arbroath Library
- Ayr - statue in Burns Statue Square Photo
- Dumfries - town centre statue outside Greyfriars Church. Erected 6 April 1892, by the inhabitants of Dumfries.
- Dumfries - mausoleum at burial site in St Michaels Churchyard
- Dumfries - Burns House museum 
- Dundee - statue in Meadowside
- Edinburgh - monument on Regent Road, Calton Hill. The marble statue inside by John Flaxman was moved to the Scottish National Portrait Gallery in Edinburgh.
- Edinburgh - inscription in Makars' Court, outside The Writers' Museum in Edinburgh's Old Town
- Eglinton Country Park - bronze statue in the Visitor Centre.
- Glasgow - statue in George Square, 1877 by George Edwin Ewing, reliefs by J A Ewing, cast by Cox and Son
- Irvine - statue on Irvine Moor,
- Kilmarnock - Burns Monument in Kay Park Photo 1984, Photo 2004 after the arson attack.
- Kilmarnock - statue at Kilmarnock Cross Photo
- Leith - statue on Bernard Street
- Mauchline - Burns National Memorial Photo
- Paisley - statue in the Fountain Gardens, by F. W. Pomeroy 
- Prestonpans - Burns Bicentennial Memorial, erected by the local Burns Club
- Stirling - statue outside Albert Halls
- Adelaide, South Australia - statue outside the State Library of South Australia. Erected May 1894, by the South Australian Caledonian Society.
- Ballarat, Victoria - statue in Sturt St (cnr of Lydiard Street) Ballarat
- Bendigo, Victoria - bust in the Bendigo Art Gallery
- Brisbane, Queensland - statue at Centenary Place. Erected c. 1929 by the Brisbane Caledonian Society and Burns Club. In the park is another statue of a similar name, that of Thomas Joseph Byrne, Premier of Queensland.
- Camperdown, Victoria - statue
- Canberra, ACT - statue outside the eponymous Burns Centre, National Circuit, Forrest (1935)
- Melbourne, Victoria - statue in Treasury Gardens, with bronze friezes of pastoral life decorating the plinth. Erected 1904, by the Caledonian Society, Melbourne.
- Sydney, New South Wales - statue of Burns with plough, outside the Art Gallery of New South Wales
Robert Burns Memorial in Centenary Place, Brisbane
- Edmonton, Alberta - statue in the grounds of the Hotel Macdonald
- Fredericton, New Brunswick - statue on the Green, across from the Provincial Leglislature
- Halifax, Nova Scotia - statue in Victoria Park
- Montreal, Quebec - statue in Dominion Square (1930). 'Erected by admirers of Burns'. A quote on one face from 'A man's a man'.
- Toronto, Ontario - statue in Allan Gardens. Erected 21 July 1902, 'to the memory of the poet by his admirers'. Scenes reflecting 'John Anderson my jo', and Tam o' Shanter.
- Vancouver, British Columbia - statue in Stanley Park, Photo
- Victoria, British Columbia - statue in Beacon Hill Park
- Windsor, Ontario - statue
- Winnipeg, Manitoba - statue in the grounds of the Provincial Legislature
- Auckland, North Isle - statue in The Domain 
- Dunedin, South Isle - statue in The Octagon. One of the city's founding fathers was the poet's nephew Thomas Burns.
- Hokitika, South Isle - statue in Cass Square 
- Timaru - statue in Timaru Botanic Gardens
- Albany, New York - statue in Washington Park
- Atlanta, Georgia - replica of Burns' birthplace cottage belonging to the Burns Club Atlanta
- Barre, Vermont - statue in front of the old Spaulding High School building
- Boston, Massachusetts - statue
- Cheyenne, Wyoming - statue
- Chicago, Illinois - statue in Garfield Park
- Denver, Colorado - statue
- Detroit, Michigan - statue
- Houston, Texas - bust in Hermann Park
- Jacksonville, Florida - statue in Confederate Park
- Milwaukee, Wisconsin - statue
- New York City - statue in Central Park (twin to the statue in London)
- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania - statue at Phipps Conservatory & Botanical Gardens
- Quincy, Massachusetts - statue in Robert Burns Park
- San Francisco, California - statue in Golden Gate Park
- St. Louis, Missouri - statue on the Danforth Campus of Washington University
Adelaide, Australia, close-up
Auckland, New Zealand
Auckland, New Zealand, close-up
Ballarat, Australia, close-up
Dumfries, Scotland, close-up
Dumfries, Scotland, Burns's mausoleum
Melbourne, Australia, close-up
Montreal, Canada, close-up
Toronto, Canada, close-up
- Monuments and Statues of Edinburgh, Michael T.R.B. Turnbull (Chambers) p.4
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Monuments and memorials to Robert Burns.|