List of Robert Burns memorials
- Aberdeen - statue near Union Terrace Gardens
- Alloway - monument a short distance from his birthplace - Photo
- Arbroath - statue by Scott Sutherland in the grounds of Arbroath Library
- Ayr - statue in Burns Statue Square Photo
- Bathgate - Statue or Rabbie Burns with Highland Mary in grounds of Partnership Centre.
- Dalkeith - cast iron drinking fountain erected in the High Street to commemorate the centenary of the death of Robert Burns
- Dumfries - town centre statue outside Greyfriars Church. Erected 6 April 1892, by the inhabitants of Dumfries.
- Dumfries - mausoleum at burial site in St Michaels Churchyard
- Dumfries - Burns House museum
- Dundee - statue in Meadowside
- Edinburgh - monument on Regent Road, Calton Hill. The marble statue inside by John Flaxman was moved to the Scottish National Portrait Gallery in Edinburgh.
- Edinburgh - inscription in Makars' Court, outside The Writers' Museum in Edinburgh's Old Town
- Eglinton Country Park - bronze statue in the Visitor Centre.
- Glasgow - statue in George Square, 1877 by George Edwin Ewing, reliefs by J A Ewing, cast by Cox and Son
- Irvine - statue on Irvine Moor,
- Kilmarnock - Burns Monument in Kay Park Photo 1984, Photo 2004 after the arson attack.
- Kilmarnock - statue at Kilmarnock Cross Photo
- Leith - statue on Bernard Street
- Mauchline - Burns National Memorial Photo
- Paisley - statue in the Fountain Gardens, by F. W. Pomeroy 
- Prestonpans - Burns Bicentennial Memorial, erected by the local Burns Club
- Stirling - statue outside Albert Halls
- Adelaide, South Australia - statue outside the State Library of South Australia. Erected May 1894, by the South Australian Caledonian Society.
- Ballarat, Victoria - statue in Sturt St (cnr of Lydiard Street) Ballarat
- Bendigo, Victoria - bust in the Bendigo Art Gallery
- Brisbane, Queensland - statue at Centenary Place. Erected c. 1929 by the Brisbane Caledonian Society and Burns Club. In the park is another statue of a similar name, that of Thomas Joseph Byrnes, Premier of Queensland.
- Camperdown, Victoria - statue
- Canberra, ACT - statue outside the eponymous Burns Centre, National Circuit, Forrest (1935)
- Melbourne, Victoria - statue in Treasury Gardens, with bronze friezes of pastoral life decorating the plinth. Erected 1904, by the Caledonian Society, Melbourne.
- Sydney, New South Wales - statue of Burns with plough, outside the Art Gallery of New South Wales
Robert Burns Memorial in Centenary Place, Brisbane
- Edmonton, Alberta - statue in the grounds of the Hotel Macdonald
- Fredericton, New Brunswick - statue on the Green, across from the Provincial Leglislature
- Halifax, Nova Scotia - statue in Victoria Park
- Montreal, Quebec - statue in Dominion Square (1930). 'Erected by admirers of Burns'. A quote on one face from 'A man's a man'.
- Toronto, Ontario - statue in Allan Gardens. Erected 21 July 1902, 'to the memory of the poet by his admirers'. Scenes reflecting 'John Anderson my jo', and Tam o' Shanter.
- Vancouver, British Columbia - statue (Robert Burns Memorial) in Stanley Park
- Victoria, British Columbia - statue in Beacon Hill Park
- Windsor, Ontario - statue
- Winnipeg, Manitoba - statue in the grounds of the Provincial Legislature
- London - statue in the Victoria Embankment Gardens (1884)
- London - memorial bust in Poets' Corner, Westminster Abbey (1885)
- Auckland, North Isle - statue in The Domain, with plough 
- Dunedin, South Isle - statue in The Octagon. One of the city's founding fathers was the poet's nephew Thomas Burns.
- Hokitika, South Isle - statue in Cass Square 
- Timaru - statue in Timaru Botanic Gardens
- Albany, New York - statue in Washington Park
- Atlanta, Georgia - replica of Burns' birthplace cottage belonging to the Burns Club Atlanta
- Barre, Vermont - statue in front of the old Spaulding High School building
- Boston, Massachusetts - statue in Winthrop Square
- Cheyenne, Wyoming - statue
- Chicago, Illinois - statue in Garfield Park
- Denver, Colorado - statue
- Detroit, Michigan - statue
- Houston, Texas - bust in Hermann Park
- Jacksonville, Florida - statue in Confederate Park
- Milwaukee, Wisconsin - statue
- New York City - statue in Central Park (twin to the statue in London)
- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania - statue at Phipps Conservatory & Botanical Gardens
- Quincy, Massachusetts - statue in Robert Burns Park
- San Francisco, California - statue in Golden Gate Park
- St. Louis, Missouri - statue on the Danforth Campus of Washington University
- Tallinn, Estonia – statue (bust) in Scottish Park (Šoti Park), Uus 31 (street), beside the Old Town. Formerly the home of Tallinn's Scottish Club (Šoti Klubi), the park is now associated with the Leib restaurant. Opposite the Burns bust is the later bust of Sir Sean Connery, erected 2011.
Adelaide, Australia, close-up
Auckland, New Zealand
Auckland, New Zealand, close-up
Ballarat, Australia, close-up
Dumfries, Scotland, close-up
Dumfries, Scotland, Burns's mausoleum
Melbourne, Australia, close-up
Montreal, Canada, close-up
Toronto, Canada, close-up
- "Burns House".
- Monuments and Statues of Edinburgh, Michael T.R.B. Turnbull (Chambers) p.4
- "Barney Mowat, Hokitika piper". West Coast Times. Retrieved 27 January 2009.
Barney Mowat, Hokitika piper, pays toast to Robert Burns statue at Cass Square. West Coast Times 27/1/2009
- "Sean Connery honoured with Estonian sculpture". The Telegraph (UK). Retrieved 21 January 2017.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Monuments and memorials to Robert Burns.|