List of Russian serial killers
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article relies largely or entirely on a single source. (March 2018)
- Darya Nikolayevna Saltykova (also known as Saltychikha) (1730–1801) was a Russian serial killer and noble from Moscow who became notorious for torturing and killing over 100 of her serfs, mostly women and girls. Imprisoned for life.
Soviet era (1917–1991)
- Vasili Komaroff (AKA "The Wolf of Moscow") killed 33 men. Sentenced to death.
- Andrei Chikatilo (AKA "The Butcher of Rostov") killed 53 persons. Sentenced to death.
- Nikolai Dzhumagaliev (AKA "Metal fang") Kazakh who killed and ate 8 women. Judged insane.
- Valery Asratyan (also known as "The Movie Director") was a serial killer who raped and killed 3 women. Sentenced to death, executed in 1992.
- Boris Gusakov: (also known as "Student Hunter") committed 15 sexual assaults, including 5 murders, on girls and young women from 1964 to 1968. Sentenced to death.
- Anatoly Utkin: (also known as "Ulyanovsky maniac") killed 8 girls and 1 man from 1968 to 1973; executed 1975.
- Aleksey Sukletin: (also known as "The Alligator") killed and cannibalized at least 7 girl and women from 1979 to 1985; executed 1987.
- Vasiliy Kulik (also known as "The Monster of Irkutsk") raped and killed 13 persons. Sentenced to death.
- Anatoly Slivko (also known as "Tour guide") killed and butchered 7 boys. Sentenced to death.
- Artyom Anoufriev and Nikita Lytkin (AKA "Academy maniacs", "Guys with heavy's hammers" and "Mommy's sons") – two teenagers, killed 6 persons in Irkutsk.
- Sergey Golovkin (known as "Fisher" or "The "Boa") killed and butchered 11 boys in Moscow area (1986–1992). Sentenced to death.
- Maxim Petrov (known as "The Doctor Death") doctor who killed 12 patients between 1997 and 2000.
- Sergei Ryakhovsky (known as "The Balashikha Ripper") killed 19 people (2 teenage boys and several elderly women and men) in Moscow area (1987–1993). Sentenced to life imprisonment. Died in 2005.
- Alexander Tchayka (known as "The Fur Coats Hunter") killed 4 women dressed in fur coats in Moscow (January 31, 1994 – February 16, 1994). Sentenced to life imprisonment.
- Alexander Spesivtsev (known as "The Siberia Ripper") Russian serial killer and cannibal. Judged insane.
- Alexander Pichushkin (AKA "Chessboard killer") serial killer, convicted with murder of 48 people between the years 1992–2006. Claims to kill 60. Sentenced to life imprisonment.
- Irina Gaidamachuk (AKA "Raskolnikov in skirt") Russian woman who killed 17 elderly women.
- Sergei Martynov: accused of murdering as many as nine persons between 1992 and 2010.
- Alexander Bychkov (AKA The Belinsky Cannibal) Russian serial killer and suspected cannibal who killed drunks and homeless in the Penza region of Russia. Found guilty of 9 murders and sentenced to life imprisonment.
- Novosibirsk Serial Murders (AKA "The maniac of Novosibirsk") Russian unidentified serial killer, who killed 17 sex workers in Novosibirsk (1998-2006). On 28 April 2016, Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation reported that an arrest had been made. The suspect was identified as 51-year-old Evgeniy Tchuplisnkiy
- Artur Ryno (AKA "Ryno-Skachevsky") 17 year old racist killer who murdered 37 immgrants, from 2006-2007. And one of the people who is banned entering the U.K.
- Pavel Skachevsky (AKA "Ryno-Skachevsky") A 17 year old racist killer who murdered 37 immigrants, from 2006-2007. And one of the people who is banned entering the U.K.
- "Врачу "скорой" дали пожизненное заключение за убийство 12 пациентов". podrobnosti. Retrieved 11 October 2015.