List of Seattle Mariners owners and executives
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Stanley Golub, Danny Kaye, Walter Schoenfeld, Lester Smith, James Stillwell Jr. and James A Walsh (1976–1981)
- George Argyros (1981–1989)
- Jeff Smulyan, Emmis Broadcasting, Michael Browning and the Morgan Stanley Group, Inc., with Smulyan as chairman (1989–1992)
- Nintendo of America, represented by CEO Howard Lincoln (1992–2016)
- Baseball Club of Seattle, LP, represented by CEO John Stanton (2016–present)
- Dick Vertlieb (1977–1978)
- Lou Gorman (1979–1980)
- Hal Keller (1981–1985)
- Dick Balderson (1986–1988)
- Woody Woodward (1989–1999)
- Pat Gillick (2000–2003)
- Bill Bavasi (2003–2008)
- Lee Pelekoudas (interim, 2008 partial season)
- Jack Zduriencik (2008–2015)
- Jerry Dipoto (2015–)
- Chuck Armstrong
- John Boles
- Mel Didier
- Kevin Mather
- Dan O'Brien, Jr.
- Dan O'Brien, Sr.
- Dick Vertlieb
- Reggie Waller
- "Mariners All-Time Owners". Seattle Mariners. Retrieved June 16, 2016.
- Thiel, Art (November 25, 2004). "Yamauchi sells M's shares but retains position with club". Seattle Post-Intelligencer. Retrieved June 16, 2016.
- Johns, Greg (April 27, 2016). "Nintendo selling Mariners to minority owners". Seattle Mariners. Retrieved June 16, 2016.