List of Superfund sites in Guam
|GU6571999519||Andersen Air Force Base||Yigo||Groundwater and soil contaminated with dioxins/dibenzofurans, metals, polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbon, polychlorinated biphenyls, persistent organic pollutants, pesticides, and volatile organic compounds including trichloroethylene, toluene, and tetrachloroethane.||02/07/1992||10/14/1992||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|GUD980637649||Ordot Landfill||Hagåtña||Groundwater and soil contaminated with iron and manganese from landfill leachate.||12/30/1982||09/08/1983||09/09/1992||N/A||N/A|
- List of Superfund sites in the United States
- List of environmental issues
- List of waste types
- "Andersen Air Force Base Superfund site progress profile". EPA. Archived from the original on 2011-06-16. Retrieved 2010-02-25.
- "Andersen Air Force Base NPL site description". EPA. Retrieved 2010-02-25.
- "Ordot Landfill Superfund site progress profile". EPA. Archived from the original on 2011-06-16. Retrieved 2010-02-25.