List of Temporary Speakers and Deputy Speakers of the Regional Representative Council
|Temporary Speaker and Deputy Speaker of Regional Representative Council
Ketua dan Wakil Ketua Sementara Dewan Perwakilan Daerah
|Member of||Regional Representative Council|
|Inaugural holder||Mooryati Soedibyo|
|Formation||1 October 2004|
This article lists temporary speakers and deputy speakers who lead the meeting of the Regional Representative Council of the term before the definitive speaker and deputy speaker for the term is elected.
According to the tradition, since 1950, the position of temporary speakers is held by the youngest and oldest member of the council.
This article also includes the temporary speakers from the Senate of the United States of Indonesia.
|Temporary Deputy Speaker
|1||17-27 February 1950||Sujadi||62 years, 1 month||East Java||none|||
|1||1 October 2004||Mooryati Soedibyo||76 years, 8 months||Jakarta||Muhammad Nasir||28 years, 1 month||Jambi|||
|2||1 October 2009||Mudaffar Sjah||74 years, 5 months||North Maluku||Percha Leanpuri||23 years, 3 months||South Sumatra|||
|3||1 October 2014||79 years, 5 months||Riri Damayanti||24 years, 7 months||Bengkulu|||
|4||1 October 2019||Sabam Sirait||82 years, 11 months||Jakarta||Jialyka Maharani||22 years||South Sumatra|||
- Tim Penyusun Sejarah (1970), Seperempat Abad Dewan Perwakilan Rakyat Republik Indonesia [A Quarter Century of the Regional Representative Council of the Republic of Indonesia] (PDF) (in Indonesian), Jakarta: Sekretariat DPR-GR
- Tim Penyusun Sejarah 1970, p. 99
- Hayati, Istiqomatul (1 October 2004). "DPR dan DPD Baru Dilantik". nasional.tempo.co. Tempo. Retrieved 26 March 2020.
- Rez/yid (1 October 2009). "Pasangan Tertua-Termuda, Mudaffar Syah-Perca Leanpuri Jadi Pimpinan DPD Sementara". news.detik.com. DetikNews. Retrieved 26 March 2020.
- Ant (2 October 2014). "Anggota DPR dan DPD Memulai Debutnya". nasional.kompas.com. Warta Ekonomi. Retrieved 26 March 2020.
- Erwanti, Marlinda Oktavia (1 October 2019). "Ini Pimpinan Sementara MPR-DPR-DPD 2019-2024". news.detik.com. DetikNews. Retrieved 26 March 2020.