List of Tennessee Titans broadcasters
Titans All Access is the 30-minute program devoted to the Titans providing behind-the-scenes footage of the games, and a preview of their next matchup. It initially airs on weekends during football season on Fox affiliate WZTV, with MyNetworkTV affiliate WUXP and CW affiliate WNAB providing replays.
In addition, WKRN, Nashville’s ABC affiliate, airs another locally-produced sports show, Titans on 2, which is a weekly show that provides the coach an opportunity to talk about the team's latest match-up and looks forward to the upcoming match-up. The show also features a different Titans player every week.
Game coverage on television
- Since the start of the 1998 NFL Season, the CBS Television Network is in charge of Sunday Afternoon AFC road games, therefore WTVF is considered to the main station in Nashville for the Titans, with WNKY-DT2 being the home station for the Titans in the Bowling Green (KY) DMA.
- When the Titans play host to an NFC team at Nissan Stadium (the team’s home venue), the game is aired on Fox, including WZTV in Nashville, and WBKO-DT2 in Bowling Green.
- WKRN broadcasts most of the team’s preseason games, as well as simulcasting ESPN’s Monday Night Football broadcasts when the Titans are playing in a Monday night game.
- In the event of a Sunday night game assigned to the Titans regular season schedule, NBC provides nationwide coverage for the NBC Sunday Night Football games, including WSMV, although the Titans only had one appearance in that time slot.
- Additionally, in Canada, all of the Titans appearances on Monday Night Football are simulcast nationwide on ESPN’s Canadian sister cable channel, TSN and its French-language counterpart, RDS, Réseau des sports.
- Starting in 2014, CBS began simulcasting the NFL Network’s Thursday Night Football games for weeks 2-9 of the regular season. Therefore, if the Titans appear in any Thursday Night Football games within those eight weeks of the season, the game will not only be on the NFL Network, but it’ll also be seen nationally on CBS, regardless of market area. In addition, any of the team’s appearances on TNF not simulcast on CBS are locally simulcast on Fox affiliate WZTV.
Past television coverage
From 1990 until 1994, and in 1997, still under the Oilers name, Raycom Sports had broadcast rights to preseason games. WKRN, WMC-TV/Memphis, and WVLT/Knoxville, were the three stations that ran those broadcasts in the 1997 preseason. 
The Titans' flagship radio station is WGFX 104.5 FM, Mike Keith is the team's play-by-play announcer, and former Titans tight end Frank Wycheck provides color commentary during games. Larry Stone is also a part of the team doing. The Titans Radio Network is broadcast on some 70 other stations.
Until 2011, the team has long resisted placing any of its game broadcasts on Sirius XM Radio, the only team to do so.    However, Titans broadcasts are available on the Internet-based FieldPass.
- History of the Tennessee Titans
- Tennessee Titans
- Titans Preseason Football
- Titans Radio Network
- National Football League on television
- "Raycom Sports To Broadcast Tennessee Oilers’ Preseason Games" (Press Release, July 23, 1997). Archived from the Original on May 29, 1998. Retrieved April 9, 2015.
- Titans Radio Network
- Sirius XM Radio promotional material, retrieved November 28, 2008
- "Titans Radio Contact Form & FAQ". Titans Radio Network. Retrieved 2010-10-24.
- Kuharsky, Paul (June 16, 2011). "At long last, Titans Radio goes satellite". ESPN. Retrieved July 12, 2014.