List of Thai restaurants
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is a list of notable Thai restaurants. Thai restaurants specialize in Thai cuisine and dishes.
- Misigisaq Restaurant – located at the harbor in the town of Sisimiut in western Greenland
- Pok Pok – has locations in Portland, Oregon and New York City. Pok Pok NYC received a Michelin star.
- Royal Dragon Restaurant – in Bangkok, Thailand was recorded in the Guinness World Records as the world's largest restaurant in 1992. The 8.35 acres (33,800 m2) restaurant has seating for 5,000 customers.
- Thai Express – a chain of restaurants serving Thai cuisine. The first restaurant was opened in Holland Village in Singapore in May 2002. Since then, there have been other outlets in Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Australia, Mongolia, and India (Hyderabad).
- Thaï Express – a franchise chain of quick service restaurants serving Thai cuisine across Canada
- List of Thai dishes
- List of Thai ingredients
- List of restaurant chains in Thailand
- Lists of restaurants
- Restaurants in Thailand (category)
- Thai Town, Los Angeles
- Newman, Jacqueline M. "Misigisaq Restaurant (Sisimiut Havn, Greenland)". Flavor and Fortune, Institute for the Advancement of Science and Art of Chinese Cuisine. Retrieved 10 July 2014.
- Media related to Thai restaurants at Wikimedia Commons