List of The Idolmaster characters
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
This is the list of characters from The Idolmaster game franchise.
- 1 765 Production
- 2 876 Production
- 3 961 Production
- 4 346 Production
- 5 Other characters
- 6 Reception
- 7 References
- Haruka Amami (天海 春香? Amami Haruka)
- Voiced by: Eriko Nakamura
- Haruka is the all-around ordinary good girl and main heroine in The Idolmaster. She has enjoyed singing and making sweets since she was a child, despite the fact that she seems to be quite inept as a cook in general. She is easily excited and a bit clumsy, admitting herself that she usually falls down somehow at least once a day. However, Haruka remains positive and keeps a strong resolve, always working the hardest to make the Producer happy. Even though her character image color is red, Haruka actually tends to be more partial toward the color pink (which is Iori's image color). Apart from her dream of becoming a popular idol, she's very grounded in her roots and is comfortable just having work in general, as well as spending time with her fellow idols. Haruka is close to the other idols, but she is the closest to Chihaya Kisaragi, whom she helps to overcome her past.
- Haruka has straight brown hair and green eyes, She usually wears a pink shirt under a white jacket; she also dons a blue skirt and brown sandals. Her alternative outfit is a light blue mini sweater with a white shirt under it and a pink skirt with yellow boots.
- In Puchimas, Haruka's Puchidol is called "Haruka-san". Similar to Gremlins, she dislikes sunlight, turns malicious when her hair ribbons are misplaced, multiplies herself whenever she comes into contact with water, creating a huge number of clones much to the others' chagrin, and becomes daemonic when fed after midnight. She also likes to nibble at others.
- Chihaya Kisaragi (如月 千早? Kisaragi Chihaya)
- Voiced by: Asami Imai, Kaori Shimizu (Xenoglossia)
- Cool and serious, Chihaya has the greatest enthusiasm towards music and the greatest natural talent of all of the girls, earnestly believing that if she were no longer able to sing, she would rather die. She does not very much care for the title "idol" in fact, and prefers to refer to herself as a "vocalist" instead. Chihaya enjoys listening to classical music, along with spending time by herself, giving an aura of maturity about her, though she is really just awkward when it comes to communicating with other people. Despite her age, she has the smallest bust out of all of the characters which makes her feel envious at times when she sees other members with a bigger bust such as Takane and Azusa during their beach trip. Chihaya has a tragic past due to the death of her younger brother in a car accident eight years ago, which lead her to blame herself for what happened. This also lead to her parents divorcing and driving a wedge between her and her parents. She overcomes her past thanks to her friends, and after that, she is more expressive and cheerful. Chihaya is Haruka Amami's best friend.
- Chihaya has brown eyes and blue hair parted to the right. She wears a white blazer with a blue turtle-neck shirt under it and brown pants. Her alternative outfit is a blue vest with a gray blazer and blue jeans.
- In Puchimas, Chihaya's Puchidol is called "Chihya", who loves to sing but dislikes girls with large breasts reflecting Chihaya's self-counsciousness with her own bust size, with Ritsuko as the only exception, she also develops a longer hair during winter that grows back soon after it is cut
- Yukiho Hagiwara (萩原 雪歩? Hagiwara Yukiho)
- Voiced by: Yurika Ochiai (2005-2010), Azumi Asakura (2010-present)
- A terrible crybaby, Yukiho aspires to become an idol in order to one day shed her cowardly disposition. She is afraid of dogs (even chihuahuas seem threatening to her) and also does not do well with boys. Having grown up in a strict, traditional Japanese household, Yukiho's drink of choice is tea, predominantly green tea. Among her hobbies is writing poetry (mostly haikus), but she is usually too shy to even share her poems with anyone. Though her image color is White, she tends to be partial to the color "Baby Blue". Whenever she is depressed or scared, she has a habit of running off exclaiming she will go "dig a hole and bury herself in it," she grabs a shovel and digs a hole with the others telling her to stop. Her best friend is Makoto Kikuchi.
- Yukiho has short super-straight light brown hair. She usually wears a white dress with a light blue snowflake pattern and pink shoes. Her alternative outfit is white shirt with a strawberry pattern and a bright pink skirt.
- In Puchimas, Yukiho's Puchidol is called "Yukipo", who loves tea and usually rests in a cardboard box or in a hole she drilled for herself, which often a preferred solution to many situation. In the winter, she grows a tanuki tail.
- Yayoi Takatsuki (高槻 やよい? Takatsuki Yayoi)
- Voiced by: Mayako Nigo
- Yayoi is a bright and cheerful girl who cares for her family very much. Due to her father's unstable occupational status, her family is actually quite poor, as indicated by Yayoi's plain clothing, which she has actually had for a very long time. To earn extra money, Yayoi often does cleaning and other odd jobs around the 765 Production building, and continues to do so even after she debuts as an idol. She is endlessly energetic, however, and never lets the weight of the world discourage her. Yayoi is the oldest of six siblings and always has to be the one to look after them, but also wishes that she had an "older brother" type around to look after her. Yayoi is very close to Iori despite their different backgrounds.
- Yayoi has long, reddish-brown hair which she keeps back in two twintails using scrunchies. She usually wears a long-sleeved yellow-orange shirt, a short denim skirt, and her frog wallet (Berochoro) that she wears around her neck. Her alternative outfit is almost the same, except she now wears short suspenders.
- In Puchimas, Yayoi's Puchidol is called "Yayo", who reacts sharply to the sound of money falling and other kind of sounds. When it gets cold she grows tufty, lame-looking long hair.
- Ritsuko Akizuki (秋月 律子? Akizuki Ritsuko)
- Voiced by: Naomi Wakabayashi
- The cool, smart-girl type, Ritsuko believes in theory more than her own inner strength. Originally an intern working at 765 Production after graduating from high school, due to a lack of girls scouted by 765 Production Ritsuko became an idol herself. Ritsuko's family consists of herself, her mother, and her father. Her parents share the same trait as Ritsuko: being business-like and hardworking. They own a shop in the city. Despite being an idol, she still has one hand in the business side of her own celebrity, and is quick to chide the Producer if she thinks he is not doing his job correctly.
- Ritsuko has shoulder-length brown hair, which she always keeps in two braided pigtails. She wears glasses and a white shirt with blue stripes and a dark green skirt with a light brown belt, and red shoes. Her alternative outfit is a plaid dark green jumper with a blue shirt under it and black trousers.
- In The Idolmaster 2, Ritsuko becomes the producer for the idol group Ryūgū Komachi and ties her hair up. She'll tie her hair in pigtails again when using a Ryūgū Komachi costume in the game. In the anime, she was a former idol before becoming a producer for 765 Production, and ties her hair in pigtails for the concert in episode 18.
- In Puchimas, Ritsuko's Puchidol is called "Chi-chan", who's very good at office work and loves to be petted and complimented by the producer. Also, like Ritsuko, she takes care of the other puchis.
- Azusa Miura (三浦 あずさ? Miura Azusa)
- Voiced by: Chiaki Takahashi
- The oldest amongst all idols in the game, Azusa's personality reflects that of a kind-hearted but air-headed "big sister" type. She has a very easy going and carefree personality, though also an incredibly terrible sense of direction, and while walking her dog will occasionally end up in strange, distant places with nary a clue of how she got there, or how to get back. Her air headed personality is shown when she 'assumed' that Hibiki's hamster is a valuable thing and attempts to put it inside a safe to safeguard it during the beach trip. as Azusa also enjoys giving and reading fortunes, and has a firm belief that she will one day fall in love with her "destined someone". One of her motivations for becoming an idol, in fact, is to someday find her true love.
- Azusa has red eyes and long, dark blue hair which is parted in the middle. She has a sickle-like cowlick which sticks out from the middle-part of her hair. She dons a light blue sweater-like shirt and a teal in-shirt. Azusa also wears a vanilla-colored skirt and brown shoes. Her alternative outfit is a carmine sweater-like shirt and a white in-shirt. She also wears a gray skirt with a flower pattern and brown shoes.
- In The Idolmaster 2, Azusa cuts her hair short and makes an idol group with Iori and Ami called Ryūgū Komachi. In the anime, Azusa still retains her long hairstyle but later cuts her hair short after she joins Ryūgū Komachi.
- In Puchimas, Azusa's Puchidol is called "Miura-san" and has teleporting powers, warping to a random location when startled by a loud noise and usually helps the other idols and puchis when they need fast transportation.
- Iori Minase (水瀬 伊織? Minase Iori)
- Voiced by: Rie Kugimiya
- The daughter of one of the associates of the 765 Production president, Iori is a spoiled rich girl who flaunts her family's wealth. Although she is quite polite and refined on stage and in public, when with the Producer and other girls she has a very sharp tongue, and is quick to berate other people's intelligence, especially the Producer's. Probably due to having two older brothers, Iori has grown up with a deep complex of hating to lose, and thus rarely shows any weaknesses. She does have a much softer side that she shows from time to time, making her personality that of a perfect tsundere character. The stuffed rabbit that she carries around with her constantly is named "Usa-chan" (also known as "Charles Donatello the 18th" in the anime). Though very rich and spoiled, her best friend is Yayoi, who is much poorer than her.
- Iori has long brown hair that extends past her shoulders all the down her back, and is kept off of her forehead by a pink headband bundled with a bow. She rarely lets her bangs down and chooses to expose her forehead, except on special occasions. She wears a pink sleeveless shirt with ribbons tied to it on both sides. Iori also wears a white skirt with pink vertical lines that each have strawberries with a white fluffy decorations on the bottom of her skirt and brown cowgirl-like shoes. Her alternative outfit is a dark blue dress with magenta flowers that have white horizontal lines and a tucked in white shirt; she also wears magenta cowgirl-like boots.
- In The Idolmaster 2, Iori makes an idol group with Ami and Azusa called Ryūgū Komachi. She also changes her hairstyle, leaving a bang of hair out of her hairband.
- In Puchimas, Iori's Puchidol is called "Io", who can charge energy on her forehead to unleash a beam of destruction which is often used against roaches.
- Makoto Kikuchi (菊地 真? Kikuchi Makoto)
- Voiced by: Hiromi Hirata
- Makoto is popularized as the "pretty-boy idol" within 765 Production, and as such, she has accumulated more female than male fans. She is usually seen in sporty outfits and was already rather popular among her fellow students at the all-girls school she attends, and her current work as an idol does not make the situation any easier for her. Her father is a famous race-car driver and wished for a son instead, so he raises Makoto as a boy. Even though she is not ungrateful of her popularity, underneath her gruff, boyish exterior, Makoto is actually an honest, sensitive girl, and wishes to make herself more feminine. Therefore, unbeknownst to her father, she decided to become an idol in order to find a way to a new, more feminine presence for herself and to show others that she can have a girly side as well. She is really close with Yukiho Hagiwara.
- Makoto has short black hair and dark brown eyes. She wears a short black tank-top underneath a gray jump-suit with red vertical stripes and blue sweat pants. Her alternative outfit is red t-shirt underneath a gray mini-sweater with vertical black lines and blue pants.
- In The Idolmaster 2, Makoto grows her hair longer and parts her bangs in the middle, she is also a skilled mixed martial artist.
- In Puchimas, Makoto has a super-deformed version of herself called "Makochii", who is very cute and strong, capable of dealing strong pro-wrestling moves, as well as having healing powers. She also appears to be fat due to Makoto, who often overfed her out due to her cuteness.
- Ami and Mami Futami (双海 亜美・真美? Futami Ami, Mami)
- Voiced by: Asami Shimoda
- A playful pair of twin sisters who make a two-girl singing sensation. Ami and Mami both enjoy doing impressions and teasing their friends, though Mami seems to somewhat be a little more obedient than Ami. The only way to tell the two girls apart is through their hairstyles—Ami ties her hair to the right, Mami to the left—otherwise, they are completely identical. They use this to their advantage by switching their hairstyles and both performing as idols, but only underneath Ami's name. The only people who know about it are the members of the 765 Production.
- Ami and Mami have brown eyes and short brown hair tied in different directions, Ami usually wears a pink shirt under a yellow coat and purple shorts, While Mami wears a light blue shirt under a light green coat and dark purple shorts.
- In The Idolmaster 2, the public now knows about the twins and Ami makes an idol group with Iori and Azusa called Ryūgū Komachi. They've also had a bit of a growth spurt between the two games. In addition, Mami extends her ponytail longer to further differentiate herself from her sister. In the anime, the twins are already produced as separate idols and Mami retains her extended ponytail.
- In Puchimas, Ami and Mami's Puchidols are called "Ko-Ami" and "Ko-Mami", respectively. Both love to play pranks and usually get themselves in trouble. Unlike the others, who stay with their counterparts, Koami and Komami stay with Takane while Takane's Puchidol, Takanya, stays with Ami and Mami.
Project Fairy is an idol unit introduced in The Idolmaster SP, produced by rival studio 961 Production. The group was specifically created so that each of its three members harmonize perfectly, and have different specialties in singing. In The Idolmaster Dearly Stars, the members of Project Fairy have become part of 765 Production.
- Miki Hoshii (星井 美希? Hoshii Miki)
- Voiced by: Akiko Hasegawa
- Miki has rarely had to work hard for anything. It is because of this that she always approaches tasks with a very laid back attitude. She manages good grades with minimal effort, and was born with natural good-looks that belie her age, but she can sometimes be found annoying by others because of her rare attitude she has sometimes. She even receives about 20 confessions of love per day from boys. She's grown up in a very laissez-faire family, who had no problems with her becoming an idol. While she doesn't really have cruel intentions, she believes like everything else, she can make her way to becoming top idol easily. As she first appears in the Xbox 360 version of the arcade game, Miki is in some ways the second main character (behind Haruka) and her character is developed considerably over the game's year-long time span. If special conditions are met in the game, she cuts her hair short and no longer dyes it blonde.
- Miki has brown hair (dyed blonde) and green eyes. She wears a light green beach-shirt with a butterfly on it. She wears a jean mini-skirt and orange shoes. When she cuts her hair, she has a white beach-shirt, a pink mini-skirt, and brown boots.
- In The Idolmaster SP, Miki was unsatisfied with the way she was being managed, and switched to another production company, 961 Production, as a member of the group "Project Fairy".
- In The Idolmaster Dearly Stars, she re-joins 765 Pro. She also is a natural blonde and has a curlier hairstyle.
- In Puchimas, Miki's Puchidol is called "Afuu", who loves onigiri and when she is exposed to heat, her hair color and personality changes dramatically.
- Hibiki Ganaha (我那覇 響? Ganaha Hibiki)
- Voiced by: Manami Numakura
- Hibiki is a member of "Project Fairy", and appears in The Idolmaster SP as a rival. Hibiki is from Okinawa. She is highly energetic and cheerful, and despite rivalries with the other idols, she always remains friendly and happy, without becoming overly competitive like Takane. Hibiki has an outstanding amount of pets, who she happens to lose quite frequently; her pets include a mouse, a hamster (named Hamuzō in the anime), a gerbil, a parrot, a rabbit, a cat, a dog (named Inumi in the anime), a pig, a flying squirrel, and oddly enough, a crocodile. She also has a pet chicken (named Kokemaro), but apparently it's kept her parents home in Okinawa.
- Hibiki has tanned skin, long black hair tied in a wild ponytail and blue eyes. She usually wears hoop earrings, a white shirt with flannel sleeves and a blue-green in-shirt. she also dons black shorts and brown sandals.
- Along with Takane and Miki, she is part of 765 Pro in The Idolmaster Dearly Stars. Her three sizes also shrank, since she is the only character that happens to, some fans theorize that President Kuroi was lying about her measurements.
- In Puchimas, Hibiki's Puchidol is called "Chibiki", who is very energetic and can summon strange animals to do her bidding, a power that goes haywhire when she cries, bringing forth dangerous monsters.
- Takane Shijou (四条 貴音? Shijō Takane)
- Voiced by: Yumi Hara
- Takane is a member of "Project Fairy", and appears in The Idolmaster SP as a rival. She is usually seen in elegant outfits, and while she has a elegant, snobby attitude due to her wealthy upbringing, she also has a refined, regal personality and has a princess-like air to her. She hardly sees her mother, so she lives with her butler due to her father's frequent business trips. Her father owns a large company - like Iori's father - which causes tension to spark between the two. Takane has an amazing passion for music. She is considered one of the smarter characters in the series, and is fluent in numerous languages, one of which being German. She also often observes far more detailed things than most characters, most of which they miss. Furthermore, it is implied in the anime that her native country is not Japan. She is also very mysterious in more ways than one as she keeps most of her personal information hidden, especially where she came from. She also takes to the commoner lifestyle and really enjoys ramen.
- Takane has long silver hair that extends all down her back slightly down her waist, and she keeps it in place wearing a carmine headband, but unlike Iori, she lets her bangs down. She usually wears a purple shirt with carmine buttons and long sleeves, a short jacket of a darker tone and a long carmine skirt. Her alternative outfit is a dark pink sweater and a vanilla-colored skirt.
- In The Idolmaster Dearly Stars, she is part of 765 Pro. She also grows her hair longer in the front.
- In Puchimas, Takane's Puchidol is called "Takanya". Found in a Brazil-like tropical country, she loves ramen, has an unusual personality and talks by writing out words on paper. Unlike the others, who stay with their counterparts, Takane does not take a liking to Takanya but obsesses over the others, especially Koami and Komami, which she does take care of.
- Producer (プロデューサー? Purodyūsā)
- Voiced by: Yūki Tai (drama CDs), Kenji Akabane (anime), Junji Majima (Puchimas)
- The protagonist of The Idolmaster. He is a young rookie producer who has been put in charge of a new set of pop idols. In the game, his name is never given, and is decided by the player. His personality is also dependent on the player's choices, and can range from sweet and protective to perverted. However, in the drama CDs, he's most usually portrayed as somewhere in between.
- In the anime, he is depicted as a young man with dark blue hair, glasses and a business suit. As the girls' producer, he is a very hard working individual who tries his best to help the idols as their mentor figure. As their producer, he will go to whatever lengths to make sure the girls are happy, healthy, and able to make their appearances. Like Yukiho, he too is afraid of dogs. While he mainly produces the rest of the girls, he sometimes co-produces Ryūgū Komachi with Ritsuko, often taking over when she is unable to, usually when it only involves a single member or when Ritsuko is busy, even temporarily producing Ritsuko when she goes back on stage for a concert. He is often Yukiho's manager most of the time.
- In Puchimas, Producer is shown with a huge letter "P" in the place of his head.
- Junichirō Takagi (高木 順一朗? Takagi Junichirō)
- Voiced by: Kan Tokumaru
- The president of 765 Production. He takes the Producer under his wing and monitors his performance in charge of the girls. He is never seen as anything but a silhouette, and rarely encountered outside of the 765 building, except at the final performance in The Idolmaster game. In The Idolmaster Break! manga, his appearance is revealed to be a middle age man around his fifties or sixties.
- Before The Idolmaster 2 was made, Junichirō's voice actor Kan Tokumaru died. As a result, in The Idolmaster 2, Junichirō gives the position of president of 765 Production to his cousin, Junjirō Takagi, so he would avoid traveling around Japan while moving to Hawaii and becoming chairman of 765 Production.
- Junjirō Takagi (高木 順二朗? Takagi Junjirō)
- Voiced by: Hōchū Ōtsuka
- Jun'ichirō's cousin and the new president of 765 Production in The Idolmaster 2. Like his cousin, only his silhouette appears in the game. However, he does appear in the anime, although his face is not fully shown. He puts a lot of faith and trust that his idols will make it through, wanting to promote them simply as themselves and relying on their own talents to pull them through. Because of this, he uses his resources well to help his idols mostly to stay happy as he believes that they are at their best when they are happy.
- Kotori Otonashi (音無 小鳥? Otonashi Kotori)
- Voiced by: Juri Takita
- An office clerk at 765 Production. Kotori originally only appears at the end of The Idolmaster arcade game, but then becomes a recurring character within the drama CDs. Originally featured on The Idolmaster arcade game webpage in the F.A.Q. section, she has accumulated enough fans to appear in other aspects of The Idolmaster franchise. Among the few things disclosed about her personality and character, Kotori is known to be a little older than Azusa (making her somewhere in her early twenties), and despite not being an idol herself, loves to sing. Her last name literally means "soundless". In The Idolmaster anime, Kotori takes an active role with the girls whenever the Producer and Ritsuko are busy. A young girl, implied to be a younger Kotori (albeit with a mole under her right eye), was revealed to have been produced by Junjirō and Kuroi before they went their separate ways.
- Kotori has brown eyes and short green hair which goes down her neck. She wears a yellow microphone headset which also doubles as a hairband. She wears a white dress-shirt and black and green vest and a large purple ribbon bowtie, a black skirt with black nylon stockings, and white high-heel shoes. The facial feature that sets her apart from the other idols in the game is the mole beauty mark on her right cheek which is often covered up by her microphone piece.
- In The Idolmaster 2, Kotori continues to be a clerk at 765 Production. Kotori's mole also appears as a DLC accessory.
- In Puchimas, Kotori also has a Puchidol modeled after her named "Piyo-Piyo", who is more reliable in office work than her and is also very agile and capable of flying.
- Yūtarō Takagi (高木 裕太郎? Takagi Yūtarō)
- Voiced by: Azumi Asakura
- Jun'ichirō's grandson and protagonist of The Idolmaster Break! manga. Yūtarō is a fan of the idols of 765 Production, especially Haruka. But when his grandfather gets sick, Yūtarō is forced to take over the company as both its new president and its producer as he deals with the company's financial problems and managing the idols' careers.
Three new idols from 876 Production that were introduced in The Idolmaster Dearly Stars. They also appear in a few episodes of the anime. Each idol also received a three-volume manga devoted to their individual story lines in the game.
- Ai Hidaka (日高 愛? Hidaka Ai)
- Voiced by: Haruka Tomatsu
- Considered by fans as a "younger clone" of Haruka, Ai is described as the unstoppable mini-tank who never loses heart despite her shortcomings and lack of experience. She is known to have a massive amount of energy. However, this tends to work against her at first as her energy would end up overwhelming the judges. Her mother, Mai, was one of the most well-known idols in Japan, before she became pregnant with Ai when she was only 15 years old. As a result, 876 Pro wanted to promote her as Mai's daughter, but Ai insists on becoming a popular idol on her own. This becomes a problem when Mai returns to the stage as Ai now has to contend with being compared to her mother. She decides to face her head on using her mother's own song, ALIVE, and defeat her with it. Afterwards she continues as her own idol independent of her mother's celebrity.
- Ai has dark red apple-shaped hair and brown eyes. She wears a pink shirt with a heart pattern, gray cargo shorts and dark pink shoes.
- In the PlayStation 3 version of The Idolmaster 2, Ai appears as a DLC character in catalog 3 as a S4U character. Once she is unlocked in S4U players can make her sing "ALIVE" and "Go My Way".
- Eri Mizutani (水谷 絵理? Mizutani Eri)
- Voiced by: Kana Hanazawa
- A former hikikomori and internet celebrity known online as "Ellie", who was scouted to become an idol in real life. While she can perform well online, in real life, she is very shy and does not like talking to people outside of her friends. She is also known to like cats. As a hikikomori, she's also really prone to spouting out memes. As Eri begins to grow more as an idol, she becomes more interested in how other idols are able to stand out. But when Eri encounters a series of strange incidents, the truth about her producer, Reiko Ozaki, comes out as she also reveal how she couldn't deal with the gossip on the net during her time as an idol. In response, Eri decides to trust in her producer as she adapts Ozaki's incomplete song Precog and continues her career as a live idol.
- Eri has short, roughly chin length (although it is longer on the right side and in the back), navy-blue hair, swept out of her eyes with a wide silver barrette. Her hair is thinner at the ends and tapers towards her neck. She has small, almond-shaped light blue eyes. She wears a plain, short-sleeved white shirt with a red ribbon around the neck under a brown blazer. Her jacket is marked with a gold emblem on the right breast pocket. she also wears a navy blue knee length skirt.
- In the PlayStation 3 version of The Idolmaster 2, Eri appears as a DLC character in catalog 5 as a S4U character. Once she is unlocked in S4U players can make her sing "Precog" and "Shiny Smile".
- Ryō Akizuki (秋月 涼? Akizuki Ryō)
- Voiced by: Yuuko Sanpei
- Ritsuko's cousin, though very soft-spoken compared to her. Ryō is actually a boy trying to pass as a female idol, and keeps that a secret from the other idols. He wanted to become a male idol, but when he goes to see Ritsuko about it, she takes him to 876 Pro to become one. There, he ends up covering for a female idol. He does so well, and as a result, the studio hires him as a female idol. After a series of pranks done by rival idol, Yumeko Sakurai, he befriends her and becomes more motivated by her dreams and becomes more focused on his own dream on finally becoming a popular male idol. Starting when Sōichi Takeda writes "Dazzling World" for Ryō to compete with Chihaya, he begins to pick up momentum to finally convince the staff on re-debuting as a male idol. He finally gets the chance on Takeda's "Old Whistle" show. The end result has him accepted by his fans and becoming more popular than ever as he continues on his dream
- Ryō has short wavy dark green hair and brown eyes. When disguised as a girl, he wears a light green dress with a white shirt underneath it and green high-heels. When dressed as a boy, he wears a green shirt with an "@" logo on it, blue shorts and green shoes. He also wears glasses normally and contact lenses during his idol work. This becomes important in distinguishing between his male and female personas.
- In the PlayStation 3 version of The Idolmaster 2, Ryo appears as a DLC character in catalog 7 as a S4U character. Once he is unlocked in S4U players can make him sing "Dazzling World" and "Kiramekirari".
- Minori Ishikawa (石川実? Ishikawa Minori)
- Voiced by: Risa Hayamizu (Splash Red drama CD)
- Ishikawa is the president of 876 Production. She is never seen as anything but a silhouette, but appears much more often than her 765 counterpart, Jun'ichirō Takagi. She is said to be very good friends with both President Takagi and Yukio Igarashi. While she does believe in her idols like Takagi does, Ishikawa is not hesitant to use tricks to make her idols popular like Mai's celebrity for Ai and Ryō's charm as a girl for him.
- Manami Okamoto (岡本 まなみ? Okamoto Manami)
- Manami acts as both Ai Hidaka and Ryō Akizuki's manager, though she focuses more on Ai due to her lack of self confidence. Because of this, the two form a close bond. Manami has a gentle, hardworking, and kind personality, although she can be rather ditzy sometimes.
An all-male idol group introduced in The Idolmaster 2. It was formed and produced by 961 Production to counter 765 Pro rise in popularity. In the anime, they are an established and popular idol unit. Sometime in Episode 21, they left 961 Pro to start on their own after finding out about Kuroi's dirty tactics.
- Tōma Amagase (天ヶ瀬 冬馬? Amagase Tōma)
- Voiced by: Takuma Terashima
- Tōma is one of the newest idols introduced in The Idolmaster 2. Apparently the leader of "Jupiter", he is a year younger than Takane. His hobbies are soccer, cooking, and figure collecting. His character image songs, which are shared with the other two members of Jupiter, are "Alice or Guilty" and "Koi o Hajimeyou". In the anime, he slightly admires Chihaya's recovery from the exposure and her singing during Idol Jam. The Idolmaster 2 hints at a potential relationship between him and Haruka.
- Hokuto Ijūin (伊集院 北斗? Ijūin Hokuto)
- Voiced by: Daichi Kanbara
- Hokuto is one of the newest idols introduced in The Idolmaster 2. He is a year younger than Azusa, making him the oldest member of "Jupiter". His hobbies are playing piano, violin, and going on dates. His character image songs are "Alice or Guilty" and "Koi o Hajimeyou". The Idolmaster 2 hints at a potential relationship between him and Makoto.
- Shōta Mitarai (御手洗 翔太? Mitarai Shōta)
- Voiced by: Yoshitsugu Matsuoka
- Shōta is one of the newest idols introduced in The Idolmaster 2. He is the youngest member of "Jupiter", and is a year younger than Iori. His hobbies are napping and honoring his parents. His character image songs are "Alice or Guilty" and "Koi o Hajimeyou". The Idolmaster 2 hints at a potential relationship between him and Yayoi.
- Takao Kuroi (黒井 崇男? Kuroi Takao)
- Voiced by: Takehito Koyasu
- The president of 961 Production, as well as its producer. Like the other producers, he's not seen, but like the 876 Pro producer, is seen as a silhouette. After his original idols join with 765 Pro in The Idolmaster 2, he forms a new idol group called "Jupiter", formed by male idols. He is depicted as a cruel and ruthless businessman who will do anything, legal or not, to sell his idols and get ahead of 765 Pro and tell lies about them to his idols. He tends to treat his idols more like tools choosing the most appealing and talented rather than building their abilities, the complete opposite of Junjirō's methods.
- He and Junjirō were once old colleagues and friends, but later they had a falling out after Junjirō disagreed in the way Takao raised his idols. Since that incident, Takao has vowed to destroy Junjirō's company and his idols by any means necessary.
- His company is actually named after him, as "961" is pronounced ku-ro-i in Japanese.
- Uzuki Shimamura (島村 卯月? Shimamura Uzuki)
- Voiced by: Ayaka Ōhashi
- A lively young girl who is scouted by the Producer for the Cinderella Project, she was originally taking personal lessons at a training agency to become an idol, but after being scouted for the Cinderella Project, she took lessons at the 346 Production facilities. She is similar to Haruka in her personality, although her voice and looks are quite different. She is almost always cheerful and optimistic, and is happy to have finally become an idol. Although sometimes overly emotional, she generally acts as the friendly-type "good girl". Scouted early on, she doesn't get to do any work at first, due to not enough girls being in the project at the time. Once two more girls are recruited, she gets put into a unit called "New Generations" with Rin and Mio, after the three performed as backup dancers onstage with Mika.
- Rin Shibuya (渋谷 凛? Shibuya Rin)
- Voiced by: Ayaka Fukuhara
- A cool girl whose family runs a flower shop. She is similar to Chihaya in looks and demeanor. She originally was against the idea of being an idol, but the Producer managed to convince her to give it a try after meeting with her several times. Since she became an idol, she maintained her cool and somewhat serious attitude, but still enjoys singing and dancing on stage. Although cool and serious, she has a more feminine side that shows on occasion, usually when she is flustered or surprised by others. She is part of the unit "New Generations" with Uzuki and Mio.
- Mio Honda (本田 未央? Honda Mio)
- Voiced by: Sayuri Hara
- Mio is an energetic girl who tends to get ahead of herself when it comes to wanting to become a popular idol. She is the leader of "New Generations" and seems somewhat similar to the Futami twins, Ami and Mami, both in her expression and playful attitude. Also, she refers to characters with nicknames, like the Futami twins tend to do. Although she had auditioned for the Cinderella Project before, she came up short. She managed to get through on her second try however. She tends to be very good with singing and dancing, though she can get tired quite easily during lessons. During the first mini-concert for "New Generations" to promote their Debut CD, she became disappointed with the small crowd that turned up and almost quit being an idol altogether. After some time, the Producer and her friends convinced her to stay as an idol, and she has been less focused on the size of crowds at concerts, instead focusing on the excitement of the crowd.
- Kanako Mimura (三村 かな子? Mimura Kanako)
- Voiced by: Yuka Ōtsubo
- Kanako is a girl who enjoys doing idol work, but is also a little nervous at times. Her hobby is making sweets. She seems similar in demeanor to Azusa, disliking when things do not go as planned. However, unlike Azusa, she tends to get flustered and nervous when things go wrong, rather than not really caring all that much. She enjoys wearing cute outfits like Chieri, and is also somewhat slow on the uptake for certain things. She still maintains a generally positive outlook on most things despite this. She is part of the unit called "Candy Island" with Chieri and Anzu.
- Chieri Ogata (緒方 智絵里? Ogata Chieri)
- Voiced by: Naomi Ōzora
- Chieri is a very shy girl with a demeanor and voice similar to Yukiho. She doesn't like being on stage, which is something that tends to make her nervous, although she seems to be able to control herself somewhat when she thinks of the audience as frogs. It seems she is even nervous when her fellow idols are on stage too instead of her, as she was very anxious during the performance where "New Generations" was doing the backup dancing at Rika's concert. She carries a four-leaf clover around with her, although it's unknown if she keeps it for luck, or just happens to like clovers. She is in the unit "Candy Island" along with Anzu and Kanako.
- Miku Maekawa (前川 みく? Maekawa Miku)
- Voiced by: Natsumi Takamori
- Miku is a girl aiming to be a cute pop idol. She seems similar in demeanor to Iori, especially with her different attitudes on stage and off. She almost always wears cat ears and punctuates her sentences with the kitty sound "nya" (Japanese onomatopoeia for "meow"). She has an inexplicable affinity for cats, although she doesn't have one as a pet, and even hates fish. Although she really wants to act cute, she can get mad when she feels she isn't getting enough attention. She appears to have a large collection of different cat ears, but tends to always wear the same pair at work. According to her, she works hard like a cat, and is always ready for work. She carries cat ears everywhere she goes so she can be ready for work at any time. She often has a totally different attitude when not on camera or onstage. However, as soon as she knows the fans are watching, she puts on the cat ears and acts like a cute and innocent idol. She is one half of the unit "Asterisk" along with Riina.
- Anzu Futaba (双葉 杏? Futaba Anzu)
- Voiced by: Hiromi Igarashi
- Anzu is a young lazy girl who dislikes hard work. She tend to be similar to Miki (although much younger) with her lazy personality and tendency to fall asleep. She is initially seen sleeping at any possible time, since she is incredibly lazy. She also demanded "8 days off every week" during a protest when she and the other idols thought they should have debuted earlier than New Generations since they had been part of the Cinderella Project longer. Although very lazy, she learns to work normally later on. Apparently she is a bit of a genius, as showcased when she was on a quiz show with her unit against a rival idol group, easily answering obscure questions and solving a complicated math problem incredibly fast in her head with almost no effort. Later on in the series, she seems to have mostly fixed her lazy personality, but is still seen being somewhat lackadaisical about hard work. She is in the unit "Candy Island" along with Chieri and Kanako.
- Riina Tada (多田 李衣菜? Tada Riina)
- Voiced by: Ruriko Aoki
- Riina is a girl who loves rock music and aspires to be a rock idol. She is somewhat similar in demeanor to Makoto. Although almost the opposite of Miku, she and Miku were paried up as a unit, mainly because they were the only idols who hadn't debuted at the time. After some seriously heated arguments and fights, they learned to get along and perform together, although they still tended to be at odds with each other often. Riina plays guitar, but apparently only knows some simple chords and has headphones on most of the time, listening to rock music. Like Miku, who has a large collection of cat ears, she has a large collection of headphones, but is always seen with the same pair at work. She has a great admiration for a young boy who tries out her guitar and plays an amazing sequence of riffs on it, despite him being left-handed and her guitar being a right-handed one. She also has a tendency to say that something is "rocking", usually when she likes something, like her unit's name, which was originally just a placeholder placed by the Producer, since the unit didn't have a name on the sign-up sheet for the idol festival. She is one half of the unit "Asterisk" along with Miku.
- Minami Nitta (新田 美波? Nitta Minami)
- Voiced by: Aya Suzaki
- Minami is a college student who plays lacrosse. She is similar to Ritsuko, being hardworking and responsible. She doesn't have a lot of character development, despite that fact that during the idol's training camp, she was elected as the Cinderella Project's supervisor due to being the oldest idol. However, she ended up overworking herself and became sick during the idol fest, so she was initially unable to perform onstage. Later on, she managed to get over her sickness in time to perform with the rest of the idols during the finale. She is one half of the unit "Love Laika" along with Anastasia.
- Ranko Kanzaki (神崎 蘭子? Kanzaki Ranko)
- Voiced by: Maaya Uchida
- Ranko is a girl who dresses in goth-loli style and speaks with strange phrases like role-play. Disregarding her strange speech, she is very similar in looks and demeanor to Takane. Her unusual style of speech makes it hard for the Producer to understand her, so much so that he writes down her phrases in a notebook along with their "translation." She is the only idol in the Cinderella Project to have debuted by herself and not get put into a unit. Although she dresses in a goth-loli style and talks like she is from "the abyss" (according to her), she actually hates scary movies and stories, and can become frightened incredibly easily. Initially, the Producer had decided to promote her debut and song with a straight-up horror theme, but he was told that she didn't like horrific things, so he changed it to a Gothic theme. During the idol fest, since Minami was unable to perform with Anastasia, she went on with her and performed with her surprisingly well, despite never having practiced it (although hse returned to solo work afterwards). Her stage name is "Rosenburg Engel".
- Anastasia (アナスタシア? Anasutashia)
- Voiced by: Sumire Uesaka
- Nicknamed "Anya", she is a half-Russian girl. She seems quite similar to Takane, such as her native country not being Japan and her notice of certain small details that other tend to miss. Since she is Russian, she often speaks in Russian accidentally (which is subbed as gibberish), before remembering to switch back to Japanese, which she is not as fluent in. However, she has no problem in listening to any conversation in Japanese. She often asks Minami how to say certain things in Japanese or whether she said something correctly or not. She is very talented in singing initially, which lead to her being paired with Minami, who is apparently very hardworking. She is one half of the unit "Love Laika" along with Minami.
- Miria Akagi (赤城 みりあ? Akagi Miria)
- Voiced by: Tomoyo Kurosawa
- Miria is an innocent 11-year-old girl. She seems somewhat similar to Hibiki, being primarily energetic and cheerful. She is the youngest idol in the Cinderella Project and tends to hug and cling onto older girls, especially Kirari. Although incredibly innocent, she can be a bit troublesome at times, not really bothering to stop the other girls from harassing or pranking the Producer, and also helping Anzu once escape from the other idols so she could sleep all day. She is part of the unit "Dekoration" along with Kirari and Rika.
- Rika Jougasaki (城ヶ崎 莉嘉? Jōgasaki Rika)
- Voiced by: Nozomi Yamamoto
- Rika is the 12-year-old younger sister of Mika Jougasaki, another idol who is affiliated with 346 Productions. She seems similar to Ai with her attitude on becoming well-known. Her older sister wanted her to join her as a part of the idol company so they could perform together in the future, but she stayed with the Cinderella Project to become a star without flaunting her older sister's already established popularity. Whenever she runs into her sister, she will exclaim "Onee-chan!" and hug her or cling to her obsessively. She is part of the unit "Dekoration" along with Kirari and Miria.
- Kirari Moroboshi (諸星 きらり? Moroboshi Kirari)
- Voiced by: Rei Matsuzaki
- Kirari is a tall 17-year-old girl. She clings to Anzu and keeps her in check like an older sister, but gets put into a different unit than her. Similar to Azusa, not caring about the small things and being an "older sister" type, she tends to be laid-back with her approach to work and events. Although the leader of her group, her partners tend to be able to do whatever they want, because she doesn't always effectively take charge or keep them in check like she does with Anzu. She is part of the unit "Dekoration" along with Rika and Miria.
Other 346 idols
- Mika Jougasaki (城ヶ崎 美嘉? Jōgasaki Mika), Voiced by: Haruka Yoshimura: Rika's older sister.
- Kaede Takagaki (高垣 楓? Takagaki Kaede), Voiced by: Saori Hayami
- Mizuki Kawashima (川島 瑞樹? Kawashima Mizuki), Voiced by: Nao Tōyama
- Nana Abe (安部 菜々? Abe Nana), Voiced by: Marie Miyake
- Natsuki Kimura (木村 夏樹? Kimura Natsuki), Voiced by: Kiyono Yasuno
- Sae Kobayakawa (小早川 紗枝? Kobayakawa Sae), Voiced by: Rika Tachibana
- Miho Kohinata (小日向 美穂? Kohinata Miho), Voiced by: Minami Tsuda
- Mayu Sakuma (佐久間 まゆ? Sakuma Mayu), Voiced by: Yui Makino
- Airi Totoki (十時 愛梨? Totoki Airi), Voiced by: Hitomi Harada
- Akane Hino (日野 茜? Hino Akane), Voiced by: Chinatsu Akasaki
- Hina Araki (荒木比奈? Araki Hina)
- Haruna Kamijō (上条 春菜? Kamijō Haruna), Voiced by: Mina Nagashima
- Chie Sasaki (佐々木 千枝? Sasaki Chie), Voiced by: Asaka Imai
- Aki Yamato (大和亜季? Yamato Aki), Voiced by: Tomo Muranaka
- Shizuku Oikawa (及川雫? Oikawa Shizuku), Voiced by: Yuri Noguchi
- Sarina Matsumoto (松本 沙理奈? Matsumoto Sarina)
- Koume Shirasaka (白坂 小梅? Shirasaka Koume), Voiced by: Chiyo Ousaki
- Sachiko Koshimizu (輿水幸子? Koshimizu Sachiko), Voiced by: Ayana Taketatsu
- Nao Kamiya (神谷 奈緒? Kamiya Nao), Voiced by: Eriko Matsui
- Aiko Takamori (高森 藍子? Takamori Aiko), Voiced by: Yūki Kaneko
- Syoko Hoshi (星 輝子? Hoshi Syoko), Voiced by: Satsumi Matsuda
- Yuko Hori (堀 裕子? Hori Yūko), Voiced by: Eri Suzuki
- Karen Hojo (北条 加蓮? Hōjō Karen), Voiced by: Mai Fuchigami
- Yuki Himekawa (姫川 友紀? Himekawa Yuki), Voiced by: Mako Morino
- Yui Ohtsuki (大槻 唯? Ōtsuki Yui), Voiced by: Nanami Yamashita
- Rina Fujimoto (藤本 里奈? Fujimoto Rina), Voiced by: Mayumi Kaneko
- Karin Domyoji (道明寺 歌鈴? Doumyōji Karin), Voiced by: Hiyori Nitta
- Sanae Katagiri (片桐 早苗? Katagiri Sanae), Voiced by: Azumi Waki
- Nina Ichihara (市原仁奈? Ichihara Nina), Voiced by: Misaki Kuno
- Suzuho Ueda (上田 鈴帆? Ueda Suzuho), Voiced by: Nanami Haruno
- Ayame Hamaguchi (浜口あやめ? Hamaguchi Ayame), Voiced by: Masumi Tazawa
- Tamami Wakiyama (脇山珠美? Wakiyama Tamami), Voiced by: Misa Kayama
- Emi Namba (難波笑美? Namba Emi), Voiced by: Arisa Date
- Kaoru Ryuzaki (龍崎 薫? Ryūzaki Kaoru), Voiced by: Natsumi Haruse
- Momoka Sakurai (櫻井桃華? Sakurai Momoka), Voiced by: Haruka Terui
- Ryo Matsunaga (松永涼? Matsunaga Ryō), Voiced by: Haruka Chisuga
- Fumika Sagisawa (鷺沢文香? Sagisawa Fumika), Voiced by: M.A.O
- Arisu Tachibana (橘ありす? Tachibana Arisu), Voiced by: Amina Satō
- Syuko Shiomi (塩見周子? Shiomi Shūko), Voiced by: Ru Thing
- Kanade Hayami (速水奏? Hayami Kanade), Voiced by: Yuuko Iida
- Frederica Miyamoto (宮本フレデリカ? Miyamoto Furederika), Voiced by: Asami Takano
- Yuka Nakano (中野有香? Nakano Yuka), Voiced by: Shino Shimoji
- Yumi Aiba (相葉夕美? Aiba Yumi), Voiced by: Juri Kimura
- Producer (プロデューサー? Purodūsā, Voiced by: Shunsuke Takeuchi): The producer of the Cinderella Project in The Idolmaster Cinderella Girls TV anime series. He has a large build and an intimidating face, but is overly polite. He often has trouble communicating with others and often says things rather bluntly.
- Manager Imanishi (今西部長? Imanishi-buchō, Voiced by: Fuminori Komatsu): The general manager of Cinderalla Project.
- Chihiro Senkawa (千川 ちひろ? Senkawa Chihiro, Voiced by: Rina Satō): Producer's secretary.
- Expert Trainer (ﾍﾞﾃﾗﾝﾄﾚｰﾅｰ? Beteran torēnā), Rookie Trainer (ﾙｰｷｰﾄﾚｰﾅｰ? Rūkī torēnā), Trainer (ﾄﾚｰﾅｰ? Torēnā),Voiced by: Ayumi Fujimura: The trainer sisters.
- Mishiro Executive Director (美城常務? Mishiro Jōmu, Voiced by: Atsuko Tanaka): New general executive of 346 Pro idol division.
The Idolmaster Dearly Stars
- Mai Hidaka (日高 舞? Hidaka Mai)
- Voiced by: Ryoka Yuzuki (Splash Red drama CD)
- Personal Song: "ALIVE"
- Mai is the mother of Ai Hidaka. She is 29 years old, which means that she became a mother at the age of 16. Because of her youth, Mai is rather sporadic and very energetic, though never to the point that Ai can get to. She was once a legendary "S Rank" super idol who won the Ultimate Idol, but was only active for three years before retiring. Her image song "ALIVE" was extremely popular, which she later allowed her daughter Ai to use when she became an idol. Later in Ai's story, she comes out of retirement with Manami Okamoto as her manager. Her sole reason for coming out of retirement at all is because she thought it would be fun and interesting to stand on stage again with Ai.
- Ayane Suzuki (鈴木 彩音? Suzuki Ayane)
- Voiced by: Yurin (Innocent Blue drama CD)
- Image Song: Seikan Hikō
- Ayane Suzuki (who prefers to be called Cineria) is a fairly high ranking net idol as well as Eri Mizutani's chat buddy, and tries to support Eri to the best of her ability whenever she can. As someone who looked up to Eri ever since her net idol days, she believes that Reiko Ozaki tricked the pure Eri into joining the "Dark Side" and tries to make Eri reconsider her choice.
- In The Idolmaster 2, Cineria is the name of a news reporter. This seems to allude to the ending of The Idolmaster Innocent Blue volume 3. A unit with this name also appears on the "DO-TOP TV" ranking.
- Reiko Ozaki (尾崎 玲子? Ozaki Reiko)
- Voiced by: Yū Asakawa (Innocent Blue drama CD)
- Reiko Ozaki is the freelance producer who discovered the talents of Eri Mizutani. Ozaki emailed Eri every day, asking her to debut as a real idol instead of a net idol, and eventually she built up the courage to meet her in person. Ozaki temporarily makes a contract with 876 Production and debuts Eri under the company label. Ozaki herself was once part of an idol duo with another girl, Satomi Kondou. Known as the idol unit riola, Reiko never got past F Rank due to slanderous comments about their unit and their office's president that were posted online. This caused her to hate the internet and drives her desire to protect Eri from it. The song Precog was going to be her last image song, but went unfinished by the end of her career. She later allowed Eri to finish the song and use it as her own.
- Sōichi Takeda (武田 蒼一? Takeda Sōichi)
- Voiced by: Tatsuhisa Suzuki (Neue Green drama CD)
- Takeda plays a minor role in the series but has the biggest role in Ryō's story. Takeda is a talented music producer who also writes songs on the side, depending on his mood. He also has his own music station called "Old Whistle" to honor classical music. In fact, until he became invested in Ryō, Takeda has only allowed one other idol to appear on Old Whistle because of her talent, Chihaya Kisaragi. Takeda has a strong passion for vocal-less jazz music and classic music. In fact, he wrote the song "Dazzling World" for Ryō. He has been approached by Chihaya several times about writing a song for her but has turned her down as he feels that talent like hers would be wasted on a song written on a whim. Despite being a songwriter, he always had a dream to create an idol that could help ascend music, regardless of gender. With Ryō, he manages to have him learn and has him challenge himself until the point where Ryō can finally stand and achieve both Takeda's and his own dreams.
- Yumeko Sakurai (桜井 夢子? Sakurai Yumeko)
- Voiced by: Sayuri Yahagi (Neue Green drama CD)
- Yumeko is a freelance idol and rival to Ryō Akizuki who chases after her dream no matter what it takes. She is described as an extremely talented idol until it was revealed that she cheated her way to the top by sabotaging rival idols with various means, including giving them candy that clogs the vocal chords or making the stage floor slippery. After Ryō convinces her to stop, she reveals that her dream was to appear as a guest on Souichi Takeda's show "Old Whistle". Despite being rivals, she hangs out with Ryō frequently to talk about their upcoming auditions. After Ryō reveals himself as a boy, Yumeko starts to have a crush on him. She also has an extremely high admiration for Azusa Miura, so much so that she consider her an older sister.
The Idolmaster One For All
- Leon (伶音? Reon)
- Voiced by: Minori Chihara
- Leon is a powerful idol who trains all day and is always running off to auditions.
Bandai Namco Entertainment and Aniplex has allowed third party companies and organizations to use the franchise's characters in their promotions both individually or as a group. Miki Hoshii was named the store manager of Tower Records' Japanese branches on March 21, 2011 at the retailer's Shinjuku branch. In 2012, the Tokyo Shrine Agency distributed posters and pamphlets featuring the 765 Production idols as part of a campaign to attract hatsumōde visitors. Sagan Tosu featured the idol characters of Cinderella Girls on the tickets and merchandises for their September 12, 2015 match against the Shimizu S-Pulse and September 26, 2015 match against the Ventforet Kofu.
- "THE IDOLM@STER [キャラクター紹介]". idolmaster.jp. Retrieved 17 June 2016.
- "所属アイドル - 765プロダクション". 765pro.jp. Retrieved 17 June 2016.
- "THE IDOLM@STER SP - キャラクター紹介 - バンダイナムコゲームス公式サイト". bandainamcoent.co.jp. Retrieved 17 June 2016.
- "THE IDOLM@STER DearlyStars - バンダイナムコゲームス公式サイト". bandainamcoent.co.jp. Retrieved 17 June 2016.
- Inc., Aniplex. "TVアニメ「アイドルマスター シンデレラガールズ」オフィシャルサイト". imas-cinderella.com. Retrieved 17 June 2016.
- "アイマス・星井美希がタワレコ店長に就任 スペシャルイベント開催" [The Idolmaster's Miki Hoshii is Named Tower Records Store Manager; Special Event to be Held] (in Japanese). Oricon. July 15, 2011. Retrieved March 25, 2016.
- "『アイドルマスター』と東京都神社庁がコラボ！ 初詣キャンペーンチラシが配布開始" [The Idolmaster Collaboration With Tokyo Shrine Agency! Hatsumōde Campaign Pamphlets Distribution Begins] (in Japanese). Kotaku Japan. December 5, 2012. Retrieved March 25, 2016.
- "9/12(土)「スターライ☆鳥栖☆ステージ」イベント情報、グッズ販売のお知らせ" [9/12 (Sat) "Starlightosu Stage" Event & Merchandise Sale Information] (in Japanese). Sagan Tosu. September 9, 2015. Retrieved March 25, 2016.
- "「シンデレラガールズ」×サガン鳥栖コラボマッチ第2戦の情報が公開" [Cinderella Girls & Sagan Tosu Collaboration Match 2 Information Revealed] (in Japanese). 4Gamer. September 25, 2015. Retrieved March 25, 2016.