List of Toyota manufacturing facilities
- 1 Toyota Manufacturing facilities
- 2 Joint venture, licensed, and contract factories
- 3 References
Toyota Manufacturing facilities
- Altona, Victoria – Camry and Aurion (formerly Avalon). Produced 111,610 vehicles and 98,209 engines in 2006.
- Brussels – European R&D facility since 1987. Similar facilities were opened in Germany (1993) and France (2000)
Toyota do Brasil Ltda.
- São Bernardo do Campo, São Paulo – Corolla & Hilux autoparts. Production of Land Cruiser Bandeirantes started in 1958 (first plant outside Japan).
- Indaiatuba, São Paulo – Corolla. Production started in 1998.
- Sorocaba, São Paulo – Etios. Started in 2012.
- Porto Feliz, São Paulo – Engine plant. Production will start in the second half of 2015.
- Toyota Motor Manufacturing Canada
- Canadian Autoparts Toyota, Inc. (CAPTIN), Delta, British Columbia - Aluminium wheels for Canada, US and Japan. Around 1.45 million wheels produced annually.
- SOFASA, Until 2005.
- PRACO Didacol Since 2005, here only produces trucks form the brand Hino in five models.
- Toyota SA — Prospecton, Durban — Corolla, Quantum, Hilux and an assortment of Hino Trucks.
- Toyota Motor Manufacturing France, Onnaing-Valenciennes – Yaris hatchback
- PT Toyota Motor Manufacturing Indonesia, Cikampek, West Java – Innova, Avanza, Fortuner, Etios Valco, Agya, Vios, Yaris
In 2011, Toyota Motor Corporation will invest a new plant produces about 70,000 vehicles a year when complete for Rp 5.5 trillion (US$638 million) besides Rp 2.6 trillion (US$302 million) to expand its sales outlets throughout the country. The current production is 110,000 units vehicles per year.
|Plant Name||Main products||Start of operations||Unit production||Employees|
|Honsha||Forged parts, hybrid system parts, chassis parts||Nov. 1938||-||1,776|
|Toyota Auto Body Co., Ltd.||Prius, Estima, Hiace, Noah, Voxy, Alphard, Vellfire, Land Cruiser, Coaster||Aug. 1945||744,000||11,615|
|Motomachi||Crown, Mark X, Estima, Mirai, LFA||Aug. 1959||73,000||4,085|
|Kamigo||Engines M, K, S, R, T||Nov. 1965||-||3,034|
|Takaoka||Corolla, iQ, Auris||Sep. 1966||179,000||3,293|
|Miyoshi||Transmission-related parts, forged parts, engine-related parts||July 1968||-||1,456|
|Tsutsumi||Prius, Camry, Premio, Allion, Scion tC||Dec. 1970||510,000||5,045|
|Myochi||Powertrain-related parts||June 1973||-||1,512|
|Shimoyama||Engines, turbochargers, catalytic converters||Mar. 1975||-||1,535|
|Kiu-ura||Transmission-related parts||Aug. 1978||-||3,062|
|Tahara||LS, GS, IS, GX, RC, RAV4, Wish, Land Cruiser, 4Runner, Vanguard, engines||Jan. 1979||396,000||7,821|
|Teiho||Mechanical equipment, moldings for resin and casting and forging||Feb. 1986||-||1,083|
|Hirose Plant||Research and development and production of electronic control devices, ICs||Mar. 1989||-||1,605|
|Toyota Motor Kyushu, Inc.||IS, ES, HS, CT, RX, SAI, Harrier, Highlander, engines, hybrid system parts||Dec. 1992||309,000||7,154|
|Toyota Motor Hokkaido, Inc.||Transmissions, Powertrain-related parts||Oct. 1992||-||2,394|
|Toyota Motor East Japan, Inc.||Corolla, Aqua, Isis, Ractis, ist, Century, Comfort, Powertrain-related parts||July 2012||343,000||7,441|
- Toyota Motor Philippines Corporation, Santa Rosa, Province of Laguna - Innova, Vios - 28,000 units produced. Formerly produced Revo and Corolla (transferred production to Thailand).
- The 224-ha factory in Shushary was laid down in 2005 and launched production on December 21, 2007. Currently produces 20,000 2.4L and 3.5L Toyota Camry vehicles per year, the production and model row might be extended in future.
- Toyota Gateway Plant, Chachoengsao – Vios (Yaris sedan), Yaris hatchback, Corolla, Camry
- Toyota Samrong Plant, Samrong – Hilux Vigo, Fortuner (Fortuner V6 VVT-i Export Middle East)
- Toyota Banpho Plant, Chachoengsao – Hilux Vigo (Export model)
- Siam Toyota Manufacturing Co., Ltd., Chonburi - Engines
- Toyota Manufacturing UK, Burnaston, Derbyshire (Auris and Avensis)
- Deeside, North Wales [Engine manufacturer]
- Toyota Motor Manufacturing Mississippi, Tupelo, Mississippi – Toyota Corolla The facility will be named "Toyota Motor Manufacturing, Mississippi, Inc."
- Toyota Motor Manufacturing Kentucky, Inc., (TMMK) is located in Georgetown. Engine manufacture - 2GR-FE and 2AR-FE. Vehicle manufacture and assembly - Camry, Hybrid Camry, Avalon, Avalon Hybrid, and Venza.
- Toyota Motor Manufacturing Texas, Inc (TMMTX) is located in San Antonio. Vehicle manufacture and assembly - Tundra & Tacoma.
- Toyota Motor Manufacturing Indiana, Inc. (TMMI) is located in Princeton, Indiana. Vehicle manufacture and assembly - Sequoia, Sienna, Highlander & Highlander Hybrid .
- Toyota Motor Manufacturing Alabama, Inc. (TMMAL), is located in Huntsville. Engine manufacture 1GR-FE, 1UR-FE and 3UR-FE. Engines mostly for TMMTX and some TMMI.
- Toyota Motor Manufacturing West Virginia, Inc. (TMMWV), is located in Buffalo. Engine manufacture 2GR-FE, 2ZR-FE and 1AR-FE.
- Subaru of Indiana Automotive, Inc. is located in Lafayette, Indiana. Vehicle manufacture and assembly - Subaru Legacy, Toyota Camry from February 28, 2007 to Autumn of 2016 then production moves back to Toyota Motor Manufacturing Kentucky.
Joint venture, licensed, and contract factories
- Toyota Peugeot Citroën Automobile Czech (joint venture with PSA Peugeot Citroën), Kolín, Czech Republic – Aygo
- Tianjin FAW Toyota – Toyota Corolla, Toyota Crown, Toyota Reiz, Toyota Vios
- Guangzhou Toyota – Toyota Camry, Toyota Yaris
- Changchun FAW-Toyota - RAV 4
- Indus Motors Company ltd. (IMC) is a joint venture for assembling, progressive manufacturing and marketing of Toyota vehicles in Pakistan since 1990. IMC's production facilities are located near Karachi in an area measuring over 105 acres (0.42 km2).
- Subaru of Indiana Automotive, Inc. (contract facility, started in the second quarter of 2007), Lafayette, Indiana – Camry
- Toyota Kirloskar Motor Private Limited, Bangalore (Corolla Altis, Innova, Fortuner, Etios Sedan, Etios Hatchback)
- Toyota Kirloskar Motor Private Limited, Bidadi, Karnatka.
- Toyota Motor Vietnam (Vios, Corolla, Camry, Land Cruiser, Zace, Hiace, Innova, Fortuner), Vĩnh Phúc, on the outskirts of Hanoi
- Praco Didacol, Colombia (2008) - assembly plant makes FC4J, GD1J and FG1J trucks for Colombian market
- Ontario, California (2004) – Toyota components and Hino trucks
- Marion, Arkansas (2006) – Differential, rear axle and suspension related parts
- Williamstown, Wood County, West Virginia (2007) – plant produces Class 6, 7 trucks for the US
- Woodstock, Ontario (2006) – Produces Class 6, 7 trucks for Canada
- Guanajuato, Mexico (2009) - produces 500 series trucks with partner Mitsui
- "Worldwide Operations". Toyota. Retrieved 2014-02-01.
- "Histórioa da Toyota no Brasil" (in Portuguese). Brazil: Toyota. Retrieved 2014-02-01.
- Dal Poggetto, Priscila (2012-09-17). "Toyota Etios parte de R$ 29.990; veja todos os preços e versões". Globo.com (in Portuguese). Retrieved 2014-02-01.
- "Overview". Toyota Motor Manufacturing Canada. Retrieved 2013-07-16.
- Yulisman, Linda (2011-09-14). "Toyota to spend Rp 5.5t for RI expansion". The Jakarta Post. Retrieved 2013-07-16.
- "Japanese Production and Dealer Sites". Toyota Motor Corporation. 2012-12-31. Retrieved 2013-11-04.
- "Toyota Motor Corporation Global Website". Toyota Motor Corporation. 2012-12-31. Retrieved 2015-06-28.
- Kostyakova, Elena (2007-12-24). "Toyota запустила огромный завод в Питере" [Toyota has launched a huge plant in St. Petersburg]. autonews.ru (in Russian). Retrieved 2013-07-16.
- บริษัทสยามโตโยต้าอุตสาหกรรม จำกัด - รู้จักสยามโตโยต้า [Siam Toyota Manufacturing Co., Ltd. - known as Siam Toyota] (in Thai). Thailand: Toyota. Retrieved 2013-07-16.
- "Toyota Breaks Ground In Mississippi" (Press release). USA: Toyota. 2007-04-18. Retrieved 2013-07-16.
- "Toyota unveils its light utility vehicle based on PSA and Jumpy Expert". inovev. 2013-03-18. Retrieved 2013-07-16.