List of U.S. state trees
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- List of U.S. state, district, and territorial insignia
- National Grove of State Trees
- National Register of Big Trees
- "Official Alabama Tree". Alabama Emblems, Symbols and Honors. Alabama Department of Archives & History. 2003-11-06. Retrieved 2007-03-22.
- Ind. Code §1-2-7-1 (1931)
- "Tidbits". Ludington Daily News. Aug 4, 2001. p. 33. Retrieved 15 October 2015.
- http://www.lrc.ky.gov/krs/002%2D00/095.pdf KRS002.095
- "Nevada Facts and State Emblems". State of Nevada. Retrieved 2016-02-04.
- "New Mexico Secretary of State: KID'S Corner". Retrieved 2009-05-09.
- "North Carolina State Tree".
- "South Carolina Statehouse student web page". Archived from the original on 2007-06-22. Retrieved 2007-07-15.
- "South Dakota State symbols and emblems". Retrieved 2008-10-20.
- from KSL.com "Utah state tree changes thanks to elementary students" page. Retrieved on March 27, 2014
- "Symbols of Washington State". Washington State Legislature. Archived from the original on March 9, 2007. Retrieved 2007-03-11.
- "Wisconsin State Symbols". State of Wisconsin. Retrieved 2011-12-19.
- "State Trees and State Flowers". United States National Arboretum. 14 July 2010. Retrieved 6 October 2014.
Find more about
at Wikipedia's sister projects
|Definitions from Wiktionary|
|Media from Commons|
|News from Wikinews|
|Quotations from Wikiquote|
|Texts from Wikisource|
|Textbooks from Wikibooks|
|Learning resources from Wikiversity|