List of UMass Minutemen bowl games
The UMass Minutemen college football team competes as part of the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) Division I Football Bowl Subdivision (FBS), representing the University of Massachusetts Amherst in the East Division of the Mid-American Conference (MAC). UMass began play in 1879 and have since appeared in two major bowl games. As they spent most of their existence since the late 1970s as a Football Championship Subdivision program, they participated in the DI-AA/FCS playoffs rather than postseason bowl games. In 2013 the team once again became eligible for bowl games upon the completion of their transition to FBS.
|1||Tangerine Bowl||L 14–13||December 12, 1964||1964||East Carolina||Tangerine Bowl||Orlando||8,000||Fusia, VicVic Fusia|
|2||Boardwalk Bowl||W 35–14||December 9, 1972||1972||UC Davis||Atlantic City Convention Center||Atlantic City||2,857||MacPherson, DickDick MacPherson|
- Results are sortable first by whether the result was an UMass win, loss or tie and then second by the margin of victory.
- Links to the season article for the UMass team that competed in the bowl for that year.
- Links to the season article for the opponent that UMass competed against in the bowl for that year when available or to their general page when unavailable.
- "The Tangerine Bowl 1964". Mmbolding.com. Retrieved 2012-09-28.
- "Atlantic City Convention Hall Football". Luckyshow.org. Retrieved 2012-09-28.