List of Ugly Americans episodes
Ugly Americans is a half-hour animated comedy series created by Devin Clark that ran on Comedy Central from March 17, 2010 to April 25, 2012. On April 21, 2010 Comedy Central announced that they had ordered 7 additional episodes of Ugly Americans, which began airing in October 2010 totaling 14 episodes for the first season. The second season consists of 17 episodes; the first 10 aired in the summer of 2011 and the remaining 7 in the spring of 2012. A total of 31 episodes have been produced over two seasons.
|First aired||Last aired|
|1||14||March 17, 2010||November 17, 2010|
|2||17||June 30, 2011||April 25, 2012|
Season 1 (2010)
The first season consists of 14 episodes the first seven of which aired in the spring of 2010 and the remaining seven in the fall of 2010.
|Title||Directed by||Written by||Original air date||Prod.
|Aaron Augenblick & Lucy Snyder||David M. Stern||March 17, 2010||101||2.10|
|A human named Mark Lilly helps supernatural creatures adapt to life in New York City while managing relationships between his half-demon, half-human girlfriend, Callie, and his recently zombified roommate, Randall.|
|2||2||"An American Werewolf in America"||Aaron Augenblick & Lucy Snyder||Jeff Poliquin||March 24, 2010||103||1.89|
Mark tries to teach a werewolf and his victim a lesson in trust by relating their challenges to the early history of New York's gang fights between vampires and the Irish in the early 1900s. Meanwhile, Leonard pursues his dream of becoming a famous magician to show up his brother and Randall plots to eat Mark while he sleeps.Special Guest Star: Bill Hader as the werewolf and William Dyer
|3||3||"Demon Baby"||Aaron Augenblick & Lucy Snyder||David M. Stern||March 31, 2010||102||1.88|
|After having intimacy issues the prior night, Callie goes baby-crazy after Mark starts fostering a demon orphan who is assigned to him when a gangster demon gets arrested for selling his baby to a human couple. Meanwhile, Twayne starts to notice some odd changes in his body and tries to push Callie into a marriage in order to adopt the child.|
|4||4||"Blob Gets Job"||Aaron Augenblick & Lucy Snyder||Kevin Shinick||April 7, 2010||104||1.36|
|While staying with Randall's parents in New Jersey (after his father fought in the Human-Zombie Civil Wars), Mark accidentally "outs" his roommate as a zombie. Meanwhile, Leonard (working in DOI alone on Mark's day off) tries to identify a strange new creature (a blob monster) who proves to be difficult to place in the workforce.|
|5||5||"Treegasm"||Aaron Augenblick & Lucy Snyder||Daniel Powell & Greg White||April 14, 2010||106||2.05|
|Mark meets a pair of tree creatures who are expected to participate in a public mating ritual sanctioned by the City of New York as a festival. Meanwhile, Callie, driven mad from Painful Mortal Shedding (a demonic condition similar to nymphomania and premenstrual syndrome), assaults Mark with demands of sex and Randall's penis runs away after a day of disgusting and embarrassing sex acts.|
|6||6||"So, You Want to Be a Vampire?"||Devin Clark & Lucy Snyder||Aaron Blitzstein||April 21, 2010||105||1.97|
Mark meets a woman who wants to become a vampire like her boyfriend (in a parody of the Twilight series). Frank and his crew have to take anger management under Leonard, who ends up forgetting about the instruction and hunts vampires with the police. Meanwhile, the people of the city (including Frank) are being afflicted by a strange illness called "Mad Larry", a communicable disease which transforms NYC residents into Larry King clones.Special Guest Stars: Kristen Wiig as Tristen and Fred Armisen as Larry King
|7||7||"Kong of Queens"||Devin Clark & Lucy Snyder||Jeff Poliquin||April 28, 2010||107||2.18|
After further budget cuts threaten to shut down his program, Mark struggles to find a job for a giant ape named Kong who has OCD and insists on cleaning the skyscrapers he climbs. Meanwhile, Callie tries to resist her sudden attraction towards Twayne during a convention, and Randall loses the lower half of his body after his top half gets hit by a bus.Special Guest Star: Jack McBrayer as Kong
|8||8||"Better Off Undead"||Devin Clark||Jeff Poliquin||October 6, 2010||108||1.74|
Randall believes he is not a true zombie as all he does is stalk his old love, Krystal, so he joins a zombie cult. Meanwhile, Mark is forced to deal with the clingy, codependent half of a worm monster, who becomes his roommate after Randall moves out, and Leonard lives out his dream of pulling off a bank robbery.Special Guest Star: Dan Castellaneta as Xavier Gates
|9||9||"Kill, Mark... Kill!"||Devin Clark||Bill Krebs||October 13, 2010||111||1.75|
|Mark runs into a series of problems when he volunteers to assist Leonard with issues regarding his wand; Twayne believes he has met his soulmate, who is actually Leonard's evil nemesis, and both wish to re-assassinate the zombie Abraham Lincoln.|
|10||10||"Sympathy for the Devil"||Devin Clark||Greg White & David M. Stern||October 20, 2010||109||1.71|
|Twayne is forced to endure a series of difficult consequences when he decides to make a horrendous agreement regarding a local politician's soul.|
|11||11||"Hell for the Holidays"||Devin Clark||David M. Stern||October 27, 2010||112||1.49|
Mark and Randall agree to accompany Callie on a Halloween trip to hell, where they spend time with her family, who plot against Mark and Randall.Rated TV-MA LV
|12||12||"Trolling for Terror"||Devin Clark||Daniel Powell||November 3, 2010||113||1.60|
|After Randall joins the cast of a sleazy reality show, the program's unbalanced producer becomes obsessed with Mark.|
|13||13||"Soul Sucker"||Devin Clark||Erik Richter||November 10, 2010||110||1.42|
Mark gets in over his head when he agrees to be Callie's partner in an ancient demonic ritual; Randall babysits a sexually confused robot.Rated TV-14 LS.
|14||14||"The Manbirds"||Devin Clark||Mick Kelly||November 17, 2010||114||1.42|
Mark decides to take in a baby Man-Bird that was separated from its family, while Grimes struggles to settle a blood-feud with their champion.Rated TV-MA LV
Season 2 (2011–12)
On December 15, 2010, Comedy Central announced that they picked up the show for a 17-episode second season. The first ten episodes aired in the summer of 2011 following new episodes of Futurama. On January 31, 2012, Comedy Central announced that the series will move back to Wednesdays to air the remaining seven episodes on March 14, 2012, following South Park. Among the guest stars lined up for the remainder of the season are Ed Helms, Janeane Garofalo, Lisa Lampanelli, H. Jon Benjamin, Abby Elliott, Bobby Moynihan and Dan Fogler.
|Title||Directed by||Written by||Original air date||Prod.
|15||1||"Wet Hot Demonic Summer"||Aaron Augenblick||Daniel Powell||June 30, 2011||203||1.14|
|Twayne and Callie must infiltrate a secret Wizard compound where Leonard is training his apprentice...but their complicated strategy involves building a summer camp on a moment's notice, with Mark Lilly as their head counselor.|
|16||2||"Callie and Her Sister"||Richard Ferguson-Hull & Devin Clark||Mick Kelly||July 7, 2011||202||0.98|
|After Callie repeatedly refuses to go through with her arranged marriage to Twayne, her parents temporarily get back together and have a second daughter to take her spot. After Mark and Callie move in together, they are forced to act as substitute parents for Callie's younger, hotter sister, who has evil plans regarding Mark.|
|17||3||"Ride Me to Hell"||Aaron Augenblick & Devin Clark||Mike Rowe||July 14, 2011||205||0.81|
|The end of his favorite TV series, "Dishonorable Discharge" sends Grimes off the deep end. Mark has to help him get to the bottom of his inexplicable attachment to the show, uncovering a deep seated memory along the way.|
|18||4||"G. I. Twayne"||Aaron Augenblick & Devin Clark||Jeff Poliquin||July 21, 2011||201||0.85|
Twayne is drafted into the Army of Satan. When Mark is forced to join him, he discovers a plan to end humanity.Special Guest Star: Rob Riggle as the Drill Sergeant.
|19||5||"The Ring of Powers"||Richard Ferguson-Hull & Devin Clark||Greg White||July 28, 2011||206||0.87|
Mark accidentally puts on an engagement ring belonging to Leonard.Special Guest Star: Todd Barry as a Dragon.
|20||6||"Attack of Mark's Clone"||Richard Ferguson-Hull & Devin Clark||Adam Stein & David M. Stern||August 4, 2011||208||0.73|
|Callie creates clones of Mark to win a bowling tournament. But Mark's Clone finds a message in Callie's diary, and decides to get revenge by framing her for murder.|
|21||7||"Wail Street"||Aaron Augenblick & Devin Clark||Daniel Powell||August 11, 2011||207||0.89|
|Randall puts Mark's soul up for sale, Grimes pursues his dream of creating a pop music act with a teen sensation.|
|22||8||"Little Ship of Horrors"||Aaron Augenblick & Devin Clark||Mick Kelly||August 18, 2011||209||0.78|
|Twayne throws a company party aboard a cruise ship; Randall gets sick from dangerous pollen.|
|23||9||"Lilly and the Beast"||Aaron Augenblick & Devin Clark||Bill Krebs||August 25, 2011||212||0.82|
Callie reveals to Mark that she's been sleeping with other guys. A girlfriend from Marks past returns, with a dark secret.Special Guest Star: Jenny Slate as Jaclyn
|24||10||"Mummy Dearest"||Richard Ferguson-Hull & Devin Clark||Jeff Poliquin||September 1, 2011||210||0.86|
Randall feels neglected; Grimes mummy returns.Special Guest Star: Christine Baranski as Grimes' Mummy.
|25||11||"Journey to the Center of Twayne"||Aaron Augenblick & Devin Clark||Erik Richter & Jeff Poliquin||March 14, 2012||213||1.05|
|An ant-sized arsonist named Jerry flees Mark's custody, escaping up Twayne's nostril. A miniaturized Leonard, Grimes and Mark must track Jerry through Twayne's body to bring him to justice.|
|26||12||"Any Given Workday"||TBA||TBA||March 21, 2012||211||0.75|
|With the big company intramural football game around the corner, everyone starts getting nervous about the lineup – Mark is a wonderful team player, but a terrible actual player. When Randall demonstrates the power of his recently replaced arm, he is given a job at the D.O.I. as the team's ringer.|
|27||13||"The Roast of Twayne the Boneraper"||Aaron Augenblick & Devin Clark||Erik Richter, Jeff Poliquin & Jordan Pomaville||March 28, 2012||214||1.03|
In honor of Twayne's 10-year anniversary of running the D.O.I., Callie and the crew throw him a Roast. But when Mark's attempt at edgy humor goes too far, Twayne quits, leaving Mark in charge. Before his first day as boss is up, Mark makes a management mistake so catastrophic that it almost destroys New York City.Special Guest Star: Lisa Lampanelli as Herself
|28||14||"Mark Loves Dick"||TBA||TBA||April 4, 2012||216||1.26|
Mark becomes conflicted about his relationship with Callie after she gets a promotion by turning herself into a man. He does his best to be understanding, but their love is soon put to the test when they are asked to embark on a dangerous mission to the fabled underwater city of Atlantis.Special Guest Star: H. Jon Benjamin as Dick Maggotbone.
|29||15||"The Stalking Dead"||TBA||TBA||April 11, 2012||204||0.91|
|When the country's biggest pop star turns into a zombie, millions of her devoted fans follow suit; Mark befriends one of the new zombies and Randall is forced to deal with his jealousy issues.|
|30||16||"The Dork Knight"||Aaron Augenblick & Devin Clark||Daniel Powell||April 18, 2012||215||1.06|
After being bitten by a rabid Bat-Boy, Mark becomes a masked crimefighter; Mark wages war against New York's criminals and their catlike leader with the help of his loyal sidekick, Koala Man.Special Guest Voice: Janeane Garofalo
|31||17||"Fools for Love"||TBA||TBA||April 25, 2012||217||0.98|
Mark chooses April Fool's Day to ask Callie to take their relationship to the next level, but his romantic gesture is threatened when Callie's vengeful ex-boyfriend returns to win her back; Leonard tries to redeem a winning lottery ticket.Special Guest Voice: John Gemberling
- Seidman, Robert (March 18, 2010). ""South Park" parties like it's 1999 and other Wednesday cable finals". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved March 19, 2010.
- Seidman, Robert (March 25, 2010). "More Good Numbers for "South Park" + "Ugly Americans" and Other Wednesday Cable Finals". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved April 9, 2010.
- Seidman, Robert (April 1, 2010). "Wednesday Cable: "Real World" Hits Lows, "South Park" Stays High & "In Plain Sight" Returns". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved April 9, 2010.
- Seidman, Robert (April 8, 2010). "Wednesday Finals: "CSI: NY" Dips Further + "South Park," "In Plain Sight" and More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved April 9, 2010.
- Gorman, Bill (April 15, 2010). "Wednesday Cable Ratings: "In Plain Sight" Slips; "South Park" Up". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved April 15, 2010.
- Gorman, Bill. "Wednesday Cable Ratings: "In Plain Sight" Adds Viewers, Loses Demo; "South Park" Still A Ratings Champ – Ratings | TVbytheNumbers". Tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com. Retrieved 2011-07-30.
- Gorman, Bill. "Wednesday Cable Ratings: "South Park" Increases 18–49 Ratings; Plus In Plain Sight, Mythbusters, Ugly Americans, More – Ratings | TVbytheNumbers". Tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com. Retrieved 2011-07-30.
- Seidman, Robert (October 7, 2010). "Wednesday Cable: Yankees/Twins Tops Night; South Park Top Scripted; Terriers Falls & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved October 7, 2010.
- Gorman, Bill (2010-10-14). "Wednesday Cable: South Park Up; Terriers Steady; Ultimate Fighter, Ghost Hunters & More – Ratings | TVbytheNumbers". Tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com. Retrieved 2011-07-30.
- Seidman, Robert (2010-10-21). "Wednesday Cable: Southpark Down; Terriers Has Fallen and it Can't Get Up & Much More – Ratings | TVbytheNumbers". Tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com. Retrieved 2011-07-30.
- Gorman, Bill. "Wednesday Cable Ratings: Storm Chasers Goes Calm; Terriers, South Park, Ultimate Fighter & More – Ratings | TVbytheNumbers". Tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com. Retrieved 2011-07-30.
- Seidman, Robert (2010-11-04). "Wednesday Cable Ratings: Terriers Rises, Was It DISH?; South Park, Storm Chasers, Ugly Americans & More – Ratings | TVbytheNumbers". Tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com. Retrieved 2011-07-30.
- Gorman, Bill (2010-11-11). "Wednesday Cable Ratings: 'Psych' Premiere; 'Terriers' Falls; 'South Park', 'Ultimate Fighter', 'Ghost Hunters' & More – Ratings | TVbytheNumbers". Tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com. Retrieved 2011-07-30.
- Seidman, Robert (2010-11-18). "Wednesday Cable Ratings: 'Terriers' 100% Higher; 'Psych' Steady; 'South Park' Down, But Still Tops Night & More – Ratings | TVbytheNumbers". Tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com. Retrieved 2011-07-30.
- "Comedy Central's(R) "Ugly Americans" Returns With New Episodes of Zombies, Batboys, Wizards and More Beginning on Wednesday, March 14 at 10:30 P.M.". The Futon Critic. February 21, 2012. Retrieved February 22, 2012.
- Seidman, Robert (1 July 2011). "Thursday Cable Ratings: Pre-Holiday Slump for 'Burn Notice,' 'Suits' But 'Swamp People' Impervious + 'Wilfred,'Futurama,' 'Louie' & More". TV By the Numbers. Retrieved 1 July 2011.
- Ugly Americans upcoming airings
- Seidman, Robert (8 July 2011). "Thursday Cable Ratings: 'Burn Notice,' 'Suits' Rise, But 'Swamp People' Still Tops Night + 'Wilfred,' 'Futurama,' 'Louie' & More". TV By the Numbers. Retrieved 12 July 2011.
- Seidman, Robert (15 July 2011). "Updated: Thursday Cable Ratings: 'Burn Notice,' Rises, Defeats 'Swamp People' + 'Suits,' 'Wilfred,' 'Futurama,' 'Louie' & More". TV By the Numbers. Retrieved 19 July 2011.
- Seidman, Robert (22 July 2011). "Updated: Thursday Cable Ratings: 'Suits' Rises and 'Burn Notice' Steady, But 'Swamp People' Back on Top + 'Wilfred,' 'Futurama,' 'Louie' & More". TV By the Numbers. Retrieved 30 July 2011.
- Seidman, Robert (29 July 2011). "Thursday Cable Ratings: 'Suits' Tops Night in Demo + 'Burn Notice,' 'Project Runway,' 'Wilfred,' 'Futurama,' 'Louie' & More". Tv By the Numbers. Retrieved 30 July 2011.
- Seidman, Robert (August 5, 2011). "Thursday Cable Ratings: 'Jersey Shore' Dominates + 'Burn Notice,' 'Suits,' 'Project Runway,' 'Wilfred,' 'Futurama,' 'Louie' & More". TV By the Numbers. Retrieved 19 August 2011.
- Ugly Americans – Episode Guide
- Seidman, Robert (August 12, 2011). "Updated: Thursday Cable Ratings: 'Jersey Shore' Down But Dominant + 'Burn Notice,' 'Suits,' 'Project Runway,' 'Wilfred,' 'Futurama,' 'Louie' & More". TV By the Numbers. Retrieved 19 August 2011.
- Seidmen, Robert (19 August 2011). "Thursday Cable: 'Jersey Shore' Rises; 'Burn Notice,' 'Suits,' 'Project Runway' Rise Too". TV By the Numbers. Retrieved 22 August 2011.
- Seidman, Robert (August 26, 2011). "Thursday Cable: 'Jersey Shore' Gets Bigger + NFL, 'Burn Notice,' 'Suits,' 'Project Runway' and the Weather Channel". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved August 27, 2011.
- "Thursday Cable: Even 'Jersey Shore' Repeats Can't Be Beaten; 'Burn Notice,' 'Suits,' 'Project Runway' & Lots More". September 2, 2011. Retrieved September 3, 2011.
- "Ugly Americans Episode Guide". Zap2It. Retrieved March 6, 2012.
- Bibel, Sara (April 12, 2012). "Wednesday Cable Ratings: 'South Park' Wins Night, 'Psych', 'America's Best Dance Crew', 'House Hunters', 'Restaurant Stakeout', 'Duck Dynasty' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved April 13, 2012.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (April 19, 2012). "Wednesday Cable Ratings: 'South Park' 'Sons of Guns', 'House Hunters', 'Duck Dynasty', + NBA Basketball & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved April 20, 2012.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (April 26, 2012). "Wednesday Cable Ratings: 'South Park' 'Duck Dynasty', 'Restaurant Impossible', 'Storage Wars' + NBA Basketball & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved April 27, 2012.