List of United States bike stations
This is a list of bicycle parking stations in the United States. A bicycle parking station or bike station is a building or structure designed for bicycle commuters that typically requires users to join as members in order to use secure bike parking, and sometimes showers or lockers. Some bike stations are staffed and offer free valet parking during certain hours.
- Long Beach - Bike station near the Metro Blue Line 1st Street station.
- Downtown Berkeley BART Station in Berkeley - Operated by Alameda Bicycle. video of this facility from Streetfilms
- Embarcadero BART Station in San Francisco - Inside the Embarcadero BART station operated by Alameda Bicycle.
- Fruitvale BART Station in Oakland - Operated by Alameda Bicycle at the Fruitvale (BART) station.
- Palo Alto (Caltrain station) in Palo Alto - Bikestation-branded operated by Palo Alto Bicycles. Not staffed. More information on Bikestation's website.
- Santa Barbara - Located inside the Granada Garage (auto parking) across from the Santa Barbara County Courthouse. More information on Bikestation's website.
- Washington, D.C. - Bikestation-branded facility at Union Station operated by Bike and Roll. Designed by KGP Design Studio, the facility offers non-member access during the day, 24/7 access to members, and bike rentals.
- Free Wheelin', accessed on January 23, 2010.