The list of United States naval aircraft contains types currently used by the United States Navy. For a complete list of naval aircraft designated under pre-1962 United States Navy designation systems, see List of United States Navy aircraft designations (pre-1962); for aircraft without formal designations, see List of undesignated military aircraft of the United States. For a list of all naval aircraft designated under the post-1962 unified Department of Defense designations, see List of military aircraft of the United States.
A V-22 Osprey tilt-rotor aircraft at an airshow in 2012
- United States Marine Corps Aviation#Current inventory
- List of active United States Air Force aircraft
- United States Army Aviation Branch#Equipment
- List of equipment of the United States Coast Guard#Aircraft
- "World Air Forces 2022". Flightglobal Insight. 2022. Retrieved 10 June 2022.
- "Navy's COD Transition from C-2A to CMV-22B Accelerated; First V-22 Deployment Set for 2021". USNI News. 1 October 2018. Retrieved 24 July 2023.