List of vice-chancellors of the University of London
The office of Vice-Chancellor of the University of London was created by the Royal Charter of 1836, which founded the university. The role of the vice-chancellorship at the university has varied over the years in light of the successive changes to the constitution of the University of London, and has been greatly influenced by its federal nature. The following is a list of people who have been vice-chancellor of the University of London.
- "University of London appoints interim Vice-Chancellor". University of London. Retrieved 10 May 2019.
- "Mayor gathers London's world-leading universities for Brexit talks". London.gov.uk. Retrieved 10 May 2019.
- "Professor Peter Kopelman MD DSc(hon) FRCP FFPH FFacMEd(hon)". gov.uk. Retrieved 10 May 2019.
- "Vice-Chancellor". University of London. Retrieved 2019-07-01.
- Negley Harte, The University of London, 1836–1986: An illustrated history (London and Atlantic Highlands, NJ: The Athlone Press, 1986), accessible at https://books.google.com/books?id=_iE0JVcUDogC.
- University of London, The historical record (1836–1912) being a supplement to the Calendar completed to September 1912 (London: Hodder & Stoughton, 1912), accessible at https://archive.org/details/historicalrecord00univrich.