List of Wisconsin area codes
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The state of Wisconsin is covered by the following area codes:
- Area code 262 covers the southeastern part of the state including Waukesha, Racine and Kenosha, except for Milwaukee County and several outlying areas covered by Milwaukee County-based exchanges.
- Area code 274 is reserved to overlay 920 on a date to be determined.
- Area code 414 covers Milwaukee County and several outlying areas covered by Milwaukee County-based exchanges.
- Area code 608 covers southwestern Wisconsin, including Madison.
- Area codes 715 and 534 cover northern Wisconsin, including Superior, Eau Claire and Wausau.
- Area code 920 covers eastern Wisconsin including Green Bay, the Fox Cities, Manitowoc and Sheboygan.
- "Area Code Relief". Public Service Commission of Wisconsin. Retrieved 28 December 2009.