List of World Rally Championship seasons
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Current season summary|
|Classes of competition
- From 1973 to 1976, no drivers' championship was contested. In 1977 and 1978, there was still no official drivers' world championship but an FIA Cup for Drivers.
- In 1974, the Monte Carlo Rally, the Swedish Rally and the Acropolis Rally were cancelled due to the oil crisis.
- In 1982, Rally Argentina was cancelled due to Falklands War.
- In 1990, the Swedish Rally was cancelled due to mild weather.
- In 1998, the Rally Indonesia was cancelled due to political instability in the country.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Years in World Rally Championship.|