List of active New Zealand military aircraft
List of active New Zealand military aircraft is a list of military aircraft currently in service with the Armed Forces of New Zealand. For aircraft no longer in service see List of aircraft of the Royal New Zealand Air Force and Royal New Zealand Navy.
Royal New Zealand Air Force
|Lockheed P-3 Orion||USA||ASW / maritime patrol||P-3K||6|
|Lockheed C-130 Hercules||USA||transport||C-130H||5|
|SH-2G Super Seasprite||USA||ASW / maritime patrol||2||8 on order|
|NH90||France/Italy||utility / transport||8||9th airframe also delivered as a source of spare parts|
|Super King Air||USA||trainer||200||4||multi-engine|
|T-6 Texan II||USA||trainer||T-6C||7||4 on order|
Royal New Zealand Air Force Historic Flight
|de Havilland Tiger Moth||United Kingdom||basic trainer||1|
Some notable combat aircraft that were operated by the air force consisted of the de Havilland Vampire, BAC Strikemaster, A-4G/TA-4G Skyhawk and the CT-4 Airtrainer. Transport aircraft were the Bristol Type 170, C-47 Dakota, Boeing 727, and the Short Sunderland amphibious aircraft. Helicopters consisted of the Westland Wasp, Bell 47G and the Bell UH-1
- "World Air Forces 2015 pg. 24". Flightglobal Insight. 2015. Retrieved 7 June 2015.
- "The NH90 Helicopter". Royal New Zealand Air Force. Retrieved 30 July 2015.
- Jennings, Gareth (30 October 2014). "New Zealand receives final NH90 helo". IHS Jane's 360. Retrieved 30 July 2015.
- "World Air Forces 1987 pg. 74". flightglobal.com. Retrieved 4 May 2015.
- "World Air Forces 1955 pg. 651". flightglobal.com. Retrieved 4 May 2015.
- "RNZAF Huey embarks on final domestic tour". flightglobal.com. Retrieved 9 June 2015.