List of airports in Albania
A number of regional airports have been renovated but cannot become functional for civil flights as per the 20 years and over monopoly that holds Tirana International Airport's shareholder company over Albanian airspace since 2005. Negotiations have been ongoing to revise the contract terms as to open airports for both domestic and external flights earlier than the above time frame.
Airport names shown in bold indicate the airport has scheduled service on commercial airlines.
|City served||County||ICAO||IATA||Airport name||Coordinates|
|Tiranë (Tirana)||Tiranë||LATI||TIA||Tirana International Airport|
|Kukës (Kukes)||Kukës||LAKU||Kukës Airport|
|Vlorë (Vlora)||Vlorë||LAVL||Vlorë International Airport (Approved for construction)|
|Gjirokastër (Gjirokastra)||Gjirokastër||Gjirokastër Airport|
|Korçë (Korça)||Korçë||LAKO||Korçë Northwest Airport|
|Sarandë (Saranda)||Vlorë||LASR||Sarandë Airport|
|Shkodër (Shkodra)||Shkodër||LASK||Shkodër/Shtojiri Airport|
|Tiranë (Tirana)||Tiranë||LAFK||Tiranë Heliport|
|Kuçovë (Kuçova)||Berat||LAKV||Kuçovë Air Base (Berat-Kuçovë Air Base)|
|Lezhë (Lezha)||Lezhë||LAGJ||Gjader Air Base (Lezhë-Zadrima Air Base)|
- Transport in Albania
- Albanian Air Force
- List of airports by ICAO code: L#LA – Albania
- Wikipedia: WikiProject Aviation/Airline destination lists: Europe#Albania
- "ICAO Location Indicators by State" (PDF). International Civil Aviation Organization. 17 September 2010.
- "IATA Airline and Airport Code Search". International Air Transport Association.
- "UN Location Codes: Albania". UN/LOCODE 2012-1. UNECE. 14 September 2012. – includes IATA codes
- "Airports in Albania". Great Circle Mapper. – IATA codes, ICAO codes and coordinates
- "Airports in Albania". World Aero Data. – ICAO codes and coordinates
- "Korça Airport, a € 25 million project". Oculus News.