List of airports in Algeria
Algeria, officially known as the People's Democratic Republic of Algeria, is a country located in North Africa. It is the largest country on the Mediterranean Sea, and the African continent, as well as the tenth-largest country in the world in terms of land area. It is bordered by Tunisia in the northeast, Libya in the east, Niger in the southeast, Mali and Mauritania in the southwest, a few kilometers of the Moroccan-controlled Western Sahara in the southwest, Morocco in the west and northwest, and the Mediterranean Sea in the north. Algeria is divided into 48 provinces (wilayas), 553 districts (daïras) and 1,541 communes or municipalities.
Airport names shown in bold indicate the airport has scheduled service on commercial airlines.
- Transport in Algeria
- Algerian Air Force
- List of airports by ICAO code: D#DA - Algeria
- Wikipedia: WikiProject Aviation/Airline destination lists: Africa#Algeria
- Service d'Information Aéronautique - Algerie (in French)
- "ICAO Location Indicators by State" (PDF). International Civil Aviation Organization. 17 September 2010.
- "UN Location Codes: Algeria". UN/LOCODE 2011-2. UNECE. 28 February 2012. - includes IATA codes
- Great Circle Mapper: Airports in Algeria - IATA and ICAO codes, coordinates
- World Aero Data: Airports in Algeria - ICAO codes, coordinates