List of airports in Antigua and Barbuda
There are three airports operating in Antigua and Barbuda, a nation lying between the Caribbean Sea and the Atlantic Ocean. Antigua and Barbuda consists of two major inhabited islands, Antigua and Barbuda, and a number of smaller islands (including Great Bird, Green, Guinea, Long, Maiden and York Islands). Separated by a few nautical miles, the group is in the middle of the Leeward Islands, part of the Lesser Antilles.
Boldface indicates the airport has scheduled passenger service on commercial airlines.
|City served||Island||ICAO||IATA||Airport name||Coordinates|
|St. John's||Antigua||TAPA||ANU||V. C. Bird International Airport|
|Codrington||Barbuda||TAPH||BBQ||Barbuda Codrington Airport|
|Coco Point||Barbuda||TAPT||Coco Point Lodge Airstrip (private)|
- Transport in Antigua and Barbuda
- List of airports by ICAO code: T#TA - Antigua and Barbuda
- Wikipedia: WikiProject Aviation/Airline destination lists: North America#Antigua and Barbuda
- "ICAO Location Indicators by State" (PDF). International Civil Aviation Organization. 17 September 2010.
- "UN Location Codes: Antigua and Barbuda". UN/LOCODE 2011-2. UNECE. 28 February 2012. – includes IATA codes
- Great Circle Mapper: Antigua and Barbuda – IATA codes, ICAO codes and coordinates