List of airports in Cameroon
Cameroon, officially the Republic of Cameroon (French: République du Cameroun), is a country in west Central Africa. It is bordered by Nigeria to the west; Chad to the northeast; the Central African Republic to the east; and Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, and the Republic of the Congo to the south. Cameroon's coastline lies on the Bight of Biafra (also known as Bight of Bonny), which is part of the Gulf of Guinea and the Atlantic Ocean. Cameroon is divided into ten regions (provinces until 2008). The capital city is Yaoundé.
Airport names shown in bold indicate the airport has scheduled service on commercial airlines.
- Transport in Cameroon
- Cameroon Air Force
- List of airports by ICAO code: F#FK - Cameroon
- Wikipedia: WikiProject Aviation/Airline destination lists: Africa#Cameroon
- "ICAO Location Indicators by State" (PDF). International Civil Aviation Organization. 17 September 2010.
- "UN Location Codes: Cameroon". UN/LOCODE 2011-2. UNECE. 28 February 2012. - includes IATA codes
- World Aero Data - ICAO codes and coordinates
- Great Circle Mapper - IATA/ICAO codes and coordinates
- Airport records for Cameroon at Landings.com. Retrieved 2013-08-25
Media related to Airports in Cameroon at Wikimedia Commons