List of airports in Grenada
Grenada is an island country and sovereign state in the southeastern Caribbean Sea. It consists of the island of Grenada and smaller islands at the southern end of the Grenadines, including Carriacou, Petit Martinique, Ronde Island, Caille Island, Diamond Island, Large Island, Saline Island, and Frigate Island. The main island of Grenada is divided into six parishes. The capital is St. George's. Grenada is located northwest of Trinidad and Tobago, northeast of Venezuela, and southwest of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines.
Airport names shown in bold indicate the airport has scheduled service on commercial airlines.
|City served||Parish||Island||ICAO||IATA||Airport name|
|St. George's||Saint George||Grenada||TGPY||GND||Maurice Bishop International Airport|
|Grenville||Saint Andrew||Grenada||TGPG||Pearls Airport|
|Hillsborough||Carriacou||TGPZ||CRU||Lauriston Airport (Carriacou Island Airport)|
- SVG Air
- Transport in Grenada
- List of airports by ICAO code: T#TG - Grenada
- Wikipedia: WikiProject Aviation/Airline destination lists: North America#Grenada
- "ICAO Location Indicators by State" (PDF). International Civil Aviation Organization. 2006-01-12.
- "UN Location Codes: Grenada". UN/LOCODE 2009-1. UNECE. 2009-09-23. - includes IATA codes
- Great Circle Mapper: Airports in Grenada - IATA and ICAO codes