List of airports in Guatemala
Guatemala, officially the Republic of Guatemala (Spanish: República de Guatemala), is a country in Central America bordered by Mexico to the north and west, the Pacific Ocean to the southwest, Belize to the northeast, the Caribbean to the east, and Honduras and El Salvador to the southeast. Its capital in Guatemala City.
Names shown in bold indicate the airport has scheduled passenger service on commercial airlines.
- Guatemalan Air Force
- Transportation in Guatemala
- List of airports by ICAO code: M#MG - Guatemala
- Wikipedia: WikiProject Aviation/Airline destination lists: North America#Guatemala
- "ICAO Location Indicators by State" (PDF). International Civil Aviation Organization. 2006-01-12.
- "UN Location Codes: Guatemala". UN/LOCODE 2009-2. UNECE. 2010-02-08. - includes IATA codes
- Guatemala Military Air Bases
- Great Circle Mapper: Airports in Guatemala - IATA and ICAO codes
- World Aero Data: Airports in Guatemala - ICAO codes and airport data