List of airports in Haiti
Haiti, officially the Republic of Haiti, is a Caribbean country. It occupies the western, smaller portion of the island of Hispaniola, which it shares with the Dominican Republic. The total area of Haiti is 27,750 square kilometres (10,714 sq mi). Its capital is Port-au-Prince. The official languages are French and Haitian Creole.
Airport names shown in bold indicate the airport has scheduled service on commercial airlines.
In the wake of the 7.0 magnitude 2010 Haiti earthquake of January 12, several makeshift airports have been set up around the country to facilitate aide shipments.
- Transport in Haiti
- List of airports by ICAO code: M#MT - Haiti
- Wikipedia: WikiProject Aviation/Airline destination lists: North America#Haiti
- "ICAO Location Indicators by State" (PDF). International Civil Aviation Organization. 12 January 2006.
- "UN Location Codes: Dominican Republic (includes IATA codes)". UN/LOCODE 2011-1. UNECE. August 2011.
- UNJLC: Haiti Airfields
- World Aero Data: Cap-Haitien (MTCH). Accessed 5 February 2010.
- World Aero Data: Port-au-Prince (MTPP). Accessed 5 February 2010.
- World Aero Data: Jacmel (MTJA). Accessed 5 February 2010.
- World Aero Data: Les Cayes (MTCA). Accessed 5 February 2010.
- Shaila Dewan (4 February 2010). "Volunteers Fly Supplies Into Hard-to-Reach Areas". New York Times. Retrieved 4 February 2010.
- Lists of airports in Haiti: