List of airports in Hungary
Hungary (Hungarian: Magyarország) is a landlocked country in the Carpathian Basin in Central Europe. It is bordered by Austria, Slovakia, Ukraine, Romania, Serbia, Croatia, and Slovenia. The capital city is Budapest.
Hungary is subdivided administratively into 20 regions which are the 19 counties (megyék, singular: megye) and the capital city (főváros) of Budapest. These are further subdivided into 198 townships (járások).
ICAO location indicators link to airport page at HungaryAirport.hu.
- Hungarian Air Force
- Transport in Hungary
- List of airports by ICAO code: L#LH – Hungary
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Aviation/Airline destination lists: Europe#Hungary
- HungaryAirport.hu (airport info in English and Hungarian)
- Malév Hungarian Airlines
- "ICAO Location Indicators by State" (PDF). International Civil Aviation Organization. 17 September 2010.
- "IATA Airline and Airport Code Search". International Air Transport Association.
- "UN Location Codes: Hungary". UN/LOCODE 2012-1. UNECE. 14 September 2012. – includes IATA codes
- "Airports in Hungary". World Aero Data.
- "Airports in Hungary". Great Circle Mapper.