List of airports in Iceland
Iceland (Icelandic: Ísland) is a European island country located in the North Atlantic Ocean on the Mid-Atlantic Ridge. It has a population of about 320,000 and a total area of 103,000 km2 (39,769 sq mi). The capital and largest city is Reykjavík.
Airport names shown in bold have scheduled passenger service on commercial airlines.
- Transport in Iceland
- List of airports by ICAO code: B#BI - Iceland
- Wikipedia: Airline destination lists: Europe#Iceland
- List of the largest airports in the Nordic countries
- "ICAO Location Indicators by State" (PDF). International Civil Aviation Organization. 17 September 2010.
- "IATA Airline and Airport Code Search". International Air Transport Association.
- "UN Location Codes: Iceland". UN/LOCODE 2012-1. UNECE. 14 September 2012. – includes IATA codes
- "Airports in Iceland". World Aero Data. – ICAO codes and airport data
- "Airports in Iceland". Great Circle Mapper. – IATA and ICAO codes