List of airports in Indonesia
The Republic of Indonesia is a country which comprises 13,466 islands in Southeast Asia and Oceania. Indonesia shares land borders with Papua New Guinea, East Timor, and Malaysia. Other neighboring countries include Singapore, Philippines, Australia, and the Indian territory of the Andaman and Nicobar Islands. Indonesia's capital city is Jakarta.
In November 2011, Indonesia has more than 230 airports, most of them operated by Transportation Ministry technical operation units and state-owned PT Angkasa Pura I & II. Based on the 2009 Aviation Law, the government had to transfer air navigation service management from airport operators to a non-profit institution by January 2012 to improve Air traffic services (ATS).
- Transport in Indonesia
- List of airports by ICAO code: W#WA WI WQ WR - Indonesia
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Aviation/Airline destination lists: Asia#Indonesia
- "New firm to handle air navigation service". November 24, 2011.
- PT. Angkasa Pura 1 (PERSERO)
- PT. Angkasa Pura II
- Indonesia Airport Info(Indonesian)
- "ICAO Location Indicators by State" (PDF). International Civil Aviation Organization. 17 September 2010.
- "IATA Airline and Airport Code Search". International Air Transport Association.
- "UN Location Codes: Indonesia". UN/LOCODE 2012-1. UNECE. 14 September 2012. – includes IATA codes
- "Airports in Indonesia". Great Circle Mapper. – IATA codes and airport data
- "Airports in Indonesia". World Aero Data. – IATA and ICAO codes