List of airports in Iran
Iran, officially the Islamic Republic of Iran, is a country in Central Eurasia and/or Western Asia. It is bordered on the north by Armenia, Azerbaijan, the Caspian Sea and Turkmenistan, on the east by Afghanistan and Pakistan, on the south by the Gulf of Oman and the Persian Gulf, on the west by Iraq and on the northwest by Turkey. The country's largest and capital city is Tehran.
Airport names shown in bold have scheduled passenger service on commercial airlines.
- List of airlines of Iran
- Busiest airports in Islamic Republic of Iran
- List of airports by ICAO code: O#OI - Iran
- List of Iranian Air Force bases
- Transport in Iran
- Wikipedia: WikiProject Aviation/Airline destination lists: Asia#Iran
- "ICAO Location Indicators by State" (PDF). International Civil Aviation Organization. 17 September 2010.
- "IATA Airline and Airport Code Search". International Air Transport Association.
- "UN Location Codes: Iran (includes IATA codes)". UN/LOCODE 2012-1. UNECE. 14 September 2012.
- "Airports in Iran". World Aero Data.
- "Airports in Iran". The Airport Guide.
- "Airports in Iran". Great Circle Mapper.
- Route map: Tehran to YES. Iran Aseman Airlines. Retrieved 16 July 2009.
- Yasouj Airport (YES/OISY) - Yasouj, Iran. Handbook of Business Aviation. Retrieved 16 July 2009.