List of airports in Iran
As of 2013, Iran had 319 airports which made Iran the 22nd country in the world with most airports.
Iran, officially the Islamic Republic of Iran, is a country in Central Eurasia and/or Western Asia. It is bordered on the north by Armenia, Azerbaijan, the Caspian Sea and Turkmenistan, on the east by Afghanistan and Pakistan, on the south by the Gulf of Oman and the Persian Gulf, on the west by Iraq and on the northwest by Turkey. The country's largest and capital city is Tehran.
Airport names shown in bold have scheduled passenger service on commercial airlines.
Old airports route map in Iran
Masjed Soleyman is First Airport in Iran and Middle East
- List of airlines of Iran
- Busiest airports in Islamic Republic of Iran
- List of airports by ICAO code: O#OI - Iran
- List of Iranian Air Force bases
- Transport in Iran
- Wikipedia: WikiProject Aviation/Airline destination lists: Asia#Iran
- "ICAO Location Indicators by State" (PDF). International Civil Aviation Organization. 17 September 2010.
- "IATA Airline and Airport Code Search". International Air Transport Association.
- "UN Location Codes: Iran (includes IATA codes)". UN/LOCODE 2012-1. UNECE. 14 September 2012.
- "Airports in Iran". World Aero Data.
- "Airports in Iran". The Airport Guide. Archived from the original on 2006-03-27.
- "Airports in Iran". Great Circle Mapper.
- "COUNTRY COMPARISON :: AIRPORTS". The World Factbook. CIA. 2014-11-27. Retrieved 2014-11-27.
- ICAO: OISA/eghlid Airport/eghlid, Fars Province, Iran
- Route map: Tehran to YES. Iran Aseman Airlines. Retrieved 16 July 2009.
- Yasouj Airport (YES/OISY) - Yasouj, Iran. Handbook of Business Aviation. Retrieved 16 July 2009.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Airports in Iran.|