List of airports in Israel
This is a list of airports in Israel, sorted by location.
|Domestic /Private airports|
|Closed /Disused Airports|
1. Eilat-Uvda will handle commercial passenger services until 31 March 2019, and will return to be a Military Airbase only.
2. Eilat-J. Hozman and Tel Aviv-Sde Dov will cease operations by 18 March 2019 and would then be defunct/closed airports.
By passenger numbers
|1||Tel Aviv-Ben Gurion||20,781,226||2017|
|3||Tel Aviv-Sde Dov||780,630||2016|
|6||Rosh Pina-Ben Ya'akov||16,842||2016|
- Transportation in Israel
- List of airports by ICAO code: L#LL – Israel
- Wikipedia: Airline destination lists: Asia#Israel
- Israeli Airports Authority (I.A.A.)
- Official map of military airbases
- "ICAO Location Indicators by State" (PDF). International Civil Aviation Organization. 17 September 2010.
- "UN Location Codes: Israel". UN/LOCODE 2011-2. UNECE. 28 February 2012. - includes IATA codes
- Great Circle Mapper: Airports in Israel - IATA and ICAO codes
- World Aero Data: Israel - ICAO codes