List of airports in Kiribati
Kiribati, officially the Republic of Kiribati, is an island nation located in the central tropical Pacific Ocean. It is composed of 32 atolls and one raised coral island, dispersed over 3,500,000 square kilometres (1,400,000 sq mi) straddling the equator, and bordering the International Date Line to the east.
- Transport in Kiribati
- List of airports by ICAO code: N#NG - Kiribati (Gilbert Islands), Tuvalu
- List of airports by ICAO code: P#PC - Kiribati (Canton Airfield, Phoenix Islands)
- List of airports by ICAO code: P#PL - Line Islands (Kiribati (eastern) and U.S. territories)
- Wikipedia: WikiProject Aviation/Airline destination lists: Oceania#Kiribati
- "ICAO Location Indicators by State" (PDF). International Civil Aviation Organization. 2006-01-12.
- "UN Location Codes: Kiribati". UN/LOCODE 2009-2. UNECE. 2010-02-08. - includes IATA codes
- Great Circle Mapper: Kiribati - ICAO and IATA codes