List of airports in Lebanon
Lebanon, officially the Republic of Lebanon, is a country in Western Asia, on the eastern shore of the Mediterranean Sea. It is bordered by Syria to the north and east, the Golan Heights to the southeast, and Israel to the south. Its capital and largest city is Beirut.
Airport names shown in bold indicate the airport has scheduled service on commercial airlines.
|Location served||ICAO||IATA||Airport name|
|Beirut||OLBA||BEY||Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport / Beirut Air Base|
|Other military airports|
|Nahr al-Bared||OLKA||KYE||Rene Mouawad Air Base (Kleyate Airport)|
|Rayak||OLRA||Rayak Air Base|
|Hamat||Wujah Al Hajar Air Base|
- Transport in Lebanon
- List of airports by ICAO code: O#OL - Lebanon
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Aviation/Airline destination lists: Asia#Lebanon
- "ICAO Location Indicators by State" (PDF). International Civil Aviation Organization. 2006-01-12.
- "UN Location Codes: Lebanon". UN/LOCODE 2009-2. UNECE. 2010-02-08. - includes IATA codes
- Great Circle Mapper: Airports in Lebanon - IATA and ICAO codes
- World Aero Data: Airports in Lebanon - ICAO codes