List of airports in Moldova
Airports shown in bold have scheduled passenger service on commercial airlines.
|Bălți||LUBL||BZY||Bălți International Airport||Certified, occasional flights|
|Bălți||Bălți City Airport||Unclear|
|Cahul||LUCH||Cahul International Airport||Not certified|
|Camenca||LUCM||Camenca Airport||Not operational|
|Ceadîr-Lunga||LUCL||Chadyr Lunga Airport||Unclear|
|Chișinău||LUKK||KIV||Chișinău International Airport||Moldova's sole international gateway|
|Mărculeşti||LUBM||Mărculeşti International Airport||Certified for daylight flights only|
|Soroca||LUSR||Soroca Airport||Not operational|
|Tighina (Bender)||LUTG||Tighina Airport||Not operational|
|Tiraspol||LUTR||Tiraspol Airport||Not operational|
|Vadul lui Vodă / Durleşti||Vadul lui Vodă Airfield||Unclear|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Airports in Moldova.|
- Transport in Moldova
- List of airports by ICAO code: L#LU – Moldova
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Aviation/Airline destination lists: Europe#Moldova, Republic of
- "ICAO Location Indicators by State" (PDF). International Civil Aviation Organization. 17 September 2010.
- "IATA Airline and Airport Code Search". International Air Transport Association.
- "UN Location Codes: Moldova". UN/LOCODE 2012-1. UNECE. 14 September 2012. – includes IATA codes
- "Airports in Moldova". Great Circle Mapper. – IATA codes, ICAO codes and coordinates
- Civil Aviation Administration of Moldova (in English) (in Romanian) (in Russian)
- Aeronautical Information Service, Republic of Moldova