List of airports in Morocco
Morocco (Arabic: المغرب, al-Maġrib), officially the Kingdom of Morocco, is a country located in North Africa. Morocco has a coast on the Atlantic Ocean that reaches past the Strait of Gibraltar into the Mediterranean. It is bordered by Spain to the north (a water border through the Strait and land borders with three small Spanish exclaves, Ceuta, Melilla, and Peñón de Vélez de la Gomera), Algeria to the east, and Mauritania to the south. Its capital is Rabat, and its largest city is Casablanca.
As of 1997, Morocco is divided into 16 regions, the highest administrative division of Morocco. The regions are subdivided into a total of 61 second-order administrative divisions, which are prefectures and provinces.
Names shown in bold indicate the airport has scheduled passenger service on commercial airlines.
- Laayoun Annex Air Base (May be a section of Hassan I Airport GMML/EUN)
There are other unpaved airstrips in Morocco:
- Oum Dreyga Airport
- a 1,960 metres (6,430 ft) marked north-south runway at the Moroccan border control facilities south of Guerguerat.
- one rough dirt airstrip southwest of Tifariti
- two well defined dirt airstrips just west of Al Mahbes
- List of airports in Western Sahara
- List of airports by ICAO code: G#Morocco
- Royal Moroccan Air Force
- Transport in Morocco
- Wikipedia: WikiProject Aviation/Airline destination lists: Africa#Morocco
- "ICAO Location Indicators by State" (PDF). International Civil Aviation Organization. 2006-01-12.
- "UN Location Codes: Morocco". UN/LOCODE 2009-2. UNECE. 2010-02-08. - includes IATA codes
- Great Circle Mapper: Airports in Morocco - IATA and ICAO codes
- World Aero Data: Airports in Morocco - ICAO codes and coordinates