List of airports in Pakistan
This page lists the civil airports, some joint with military airbases and small airports in Pakistan. There are an estimated 139 airfields in Pakistan. Major international airports are situated in Karachi, Islamabad and Lahore. Other international airports are situated in Peshawar, Multan, Sialkot, Faisalabad, Quetta, Rahim Yar Khan, Turbat, Gwadar and D.G.Khan.
Civil airports in Pakistan are operated by the Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority, with the exception of Sialkot International Airport, which is the first private airport in Pakistan and South Asia, open to domestic and international civil aviation. It is owned and operated by the Sialkot Chamber of Commerce & Industry.
Military airbases are generally operated by the Pakistan Air Force. The exceptions being Dhamial Army Aviation Airbase in Rawalpindi and Tarbela Army Aviation Airbase which are operated by the Pakistan Army.
Names shown in bold indicate the airport has scheduled service on commercial airlines.
|Jhelum||Gurha Salim Airport||Military|
|Lahore||PAF Base Lahore|
|Kamra, Attock||OPMS||Minhas Airbase||Military|
|Rawalpindi||OPRN||PAF Base Nur Khan||Military/Civil|
|Rawalpindi||OPQS||Dhamial Army Airbase||Military|
|Gujranwala||Rahwali Army Airfield||Military|
|Sialkot||OPST||Sialkot Cantonment Airport||Military|
|Washuk District||Shamsi Airfield||Military|
|City||ICAO||IATA||Airport Name||Former Usage||Coordinates||Current Status|
|Islamabad/Rawalpindi||OPRN||Benazir Bhutto International Airport||Public||Unknown|
Major traffic flows by airport
- Dry ports, Sea ports and Railway stations in Pakistan
- Air Bases of Pakistan Air Force
- Airlines of Pakistan
- Transport in Pakistan
- List of airports by ICAO code: O#OP - Pakistan
- Wikipedia: Airline destination lists: Asia#Pakistan
- World Factbook, Central Intelligence Agency. "Field Listing - Airports". Retrieved 2006-07-21.
- "UN Location Codes: Pakistan includes IATA codes". UN/LOCODE 2006-2. UNECE. 2007-04-30.
- Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority
- List of aerodromes & heliports in Pakistan, with links extracts of AIP Pakistan 6th edition (1999-12-26)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Airports in Pakistan.|