List of airports in Peru
Peru, officially the Republic of Peru, is a country located in western South America. It is bordered in the north by Ecuador and Colombia, in the east by Brazil, in the southeast by Bolivia, in the south by Chile, and in the west by the Pacific Ocean.
Of a total of 234 airports, this list contains Peru's 5 international airports, its 18 domestic airports with scheduled services, 60 domestic airports without scheduled services, and 5 military airports, making a total of 87 main airports, of which 23 feature scheduled services.
- Transport in Peru
- List of airports by ICAO code: S#SP - Peru
- Wikipedia: WikiProject Aviation/Airline destination lists: South America#Peru
- (Spanish) Peru Department of Transport and Communication
- "ICAO Location Indicators by State" (PDF). International Civil Aviation Organization. 17 September 2010.
- "IATA Airline and Airport Code Search". International Air Transport Association.
- "UN Location Codes: Peru". UN/LOCODE 2012-1. UNECE. 14 September 2012. – includes IATA codes
- "Airports in Peru". World Aero Data.
- "Airports in Peru". Great Circle Mapper.
- "Índice de aerodrómos - Carta" (PDF). CORPAC.