List of airports in Réunion
Réunion (French: La Réunion) is an island and overseas department (département d'outre-mer, or DOM) of France, located in the Indian Ocean east of Madagascar, about 200 km southwest of Mauritius, the nearest island.
ICAO location identifiers are linked to each airport's Aeronautical Information Publication (AIP), which are available online in Portable Document Format (PDF) from the French Service d'information aéronautique (SIA). Locations shown in bold are as per the airport's AIP page. Most airports give two locations: the first is the city served, second is the city where the airport is located.
Airport names shown in bold indicate the airport has scheduled service on commercial airlines.
|Saint-Denis / Gillot||FMEE||RUN||Roland Garros Airport (Gillot Airport)||Public|
|Saint-Pierre / Pierrefonds||FMEP||ZSE||Pierrefonds Airport||Public|
- List of airports in France
- List of airports by ICAO code: F#FM - Comoros, Mayotte, Réunion, and Madagascar
- Wikipedia: Airline destination lists: Africa#Réunion (France)
- Aeronautical Information Service / Service d'information aéronautique (SIA) (English)
- Aeronautical Information Publications (AIP) (English)
- Union des Aéroports Français (French)
- "ICAO Location Indicators by State" (PDF). International Civil Aviation Organization. 2006-01-12.
- "UN Location Codes: Réunion". UN/LOCODE 2007. UNECE. 2008-03-25. - includes IATA codes
- Great Circle Mapper: Airports in Réunion - IATA and ICAO codes
- World Aero Data: Airports in Réunion - ICAO codes