List of airports in Saint Barthélemy
Saint Barthélemy (French: Saint-Barthélemy) is an island in the eastern Caribbean Sea. Also known as Saint Barts, Saint Barths, or Saint Barth, it is one of four Leeward Islands that comprise the French West Indies. It became an overseas collectivity (collectivité d'outre-mer or COM) of France on February 22, 2007. Previously it was a French commune of Guadeloupe, which is an overseas region (région d'outre-mer) and overseas department (département d'outre-mer or DOM) of France.
ICAO location identifiers are linked to the airport's Aeronautical Information Publication (AIP), which is available online in Portable Document Format (PDF) from the French Service d'information aéronautique (SIA).
|St. Jean, Saint Barthélemy||TFFJ||SBH||Gustaf III Airport (or Saint Barthélemy Airport)||Restricted|
- List of airports by ICAO code: T#Saint Barthélemy
- List of airports in France
- Wikipedia: Airline destination lists: North America#Saint Barthélemy (France)
- "Saint-Barth To Become An Overseas Collectivity" (PDF). St. Barth Weekly. 2007-02-09. p. 2. Retrieved 2007-10-14.
- "Letter from the Mayor of Saint Barthélemy" (PDF). St. Barth Weekly. 2007-02-16. p. 2. Retrieved 2007-10-14.
- Airport information for SBH at Great Circle Mapper. , Accident history for SBH at Aviation Safety Network
- French Civil Aviation sites
- (English) Aeronautical Information Service / Service d'information aéronautique (SIA)
- (French) Union des Aéroports Français